Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour from Delhi-flat 16% off
Trek to Mcleodganj and Triund from Delhi
Weekend Trip to Auli from Delhi Flat 15% off
Delhi to Kanatal Adventurous Trip Flat 15% off
Manali Tour Package from Delhi
Up in the Air: Paragliding in Bir-billing from Delhi
Jim Corbett Tour Package from Delhi
Delhi Mussoorie Trip with Nagtibba Trek
Kasol Trip And Trek To Kheerganga From Delhi Flat 20% Off
Nag Tibba Trek with Camping, 2019 | Book at ₹ 3050 Only!
Beas Kund Trek in Manali
Kheerganga Trek with Camping Book @ 1480 Only!
Triund Trekking and Camping Flat 40% off
Prashar Lake Trek with Camping, Himachal | Book @ ₹2449 Only!
Bhrigu Lake Trek 2019, Manali
Triund And Laka Glacier Trekking Flat 20% Off
Camping and Trekking in Rishikesh With Rafting and Cliff Jumping Combo Flat 15% Off
Camping, Rafting and Adventure Activities at Manali Flat 37% off
Trekking and Camping at Kanatal Flat 20% off
Adventure Camping in Kasol Flat 25% off
Camp Riverwild in Jim Corbett Flat 15% Off
Forest Camping in Shimla's Junga - Flat 15% Off
Paragliding in Bir Billing with Trekking and Camping Flat 20% off
Camping with Swimming Pool near Mussoorie
Luxurious Stay at Heritage Villa in Manali Flat 30% Off
Boutique Resort Stay in Nainital - Flat 21% Off
Authentic Kumaoni Stay in Almora, Uttarakhand Flat 40% Off
Himalayan View Cottage Stay Experience in Ranikhet
Gateway to Luxurious Villa in Manali Flat 26% Off
Getaway to Bhimtal, Uttarakhand With Colonial Mansion Stay
Nature Stay in Old Colonial Home, Nainital - Flat 25% Off
A Boutique Property- Welcome Heritage in Nainital @ Flat 39% off
Most Popular Places Around Delhi
More Things to do in Delhi
Listings in Delhi
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Here is the list of best hill stations near Delhi:
1. Manali - 538 Km from Delhi
2. Shimla - 343 Km from Delhi
3. Mcleodganj - 479 km from Delhi
4. Kasol - 519 km from Delhi
5. Bir - 517 km from Delhi
6. Kullu - 497 km from Delhi
7. Dharamshala - 474 km from Delhi
8. Dalhousie - 560 km from Delhi
9. Mussoorie - 280 km from Delhi
10. Lansdowne - 258 km from Delhi
Here is the list of best places to go for 2 day trip near Delhi:
1. Shimla - 343 km from Delhi
2. Rishikesh - 496 km from Delhi
3. Mussoorie - 481 km from Delhi
4. Manali - 538 km from Delhi
5. Kasauli - 263 km from Delhi
6. Haridwar - 483 km from Delhi
7. Lansdowne - 258 km from Delhi
8. Jaipur - 805 km from Delhi
9. Agra - 771 km from Delhi
10. Dehradun - 450 km from Delhi
Here is the list of some places to visit near Delhi for weekend:
Rishikesh - 237 Km from Delhi (Known for River Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Flying Fox)
Manali - 538 Km from Delhi (Known for Camping, River rafting, Trekking)
Shimla - 343 Km from Delhi (Known for Mountaineering, River rafting, Paragliding)
Kullu - 497 km from Delhi (Known for Paragliding, Camping, River rafting)
Kasol - 519 km from Delhi (Known for Kheerganga trek, Adventure camping)
McLeodganj - 470 km from Delhi (Known for Kareri River Trek, Camping)
Auli - 388 Km from Delhi (Known for Skiing, Trekking, Camping)
Bir - 517 km from Delhi (Known for Paragliding, Trekking, Camping)
Ranthambore National Park - 394 km from Delhi (Known for Safari Rides, Wildlife Spotting)
Jim Corbett National Park - 300 km from Delhi (Known for Elephant Safari, Wildlife Tours)
Rishikesh: One of the most adventurous spots near Delhi, Rishikesh is perfect for trying out river rafting. Don’t miss to see the ancient temples, yoga ashrams, and charming cafes.
Mussoorie: This is the perfect place for those interested in spending time trekking amidst lofty mountain peaks and traversing the wonderful nature trails.
- Surjivan Resort: Located in Gurugram, this is an enchanting property that lets you explore the earthy and organic way of life. Indulge in activities like riding a tractor, shooting, flying fox, etc.
- Botanix Nature Resort: Located near Damdama Lake and in the Aravalli foothills, this resort’s architecture reminds one of a village. Don’t miss to see the theme parks located inside.
- Neemrana Fort Palace: This famous resort needs no introduction. Located on Delhi-Jaipur Highway, your stay experience will be as royal as it gets. Indulge in Ayurvedic massages, camel rides, and flying fox here.
- Triund trek: This popular short treks near Delhi is known for its scenic trails and dynamically changing gradients. It has a steep ascent that rewards with breathtaking views of the snow-capped Dhauladhars.
- Tosh Valley trek: This is a short trek that takes one deep into this charming Himalayan hamlet. Enjoy the beautiful changing scenery as you cross rivers, valleys, and lush plains.
- Valley of Flowers: One of the most scenic treks in India, it takes one through vast patches of beautiful flowers. Throughout the trail, one is accompanied by views of snow-clad high peaks.
- Camp Wild Dhauj: Drive through forested roads and lush plains to reach this camp nestled in Aravalli Valley.
- Badkhal Lake: Drive amidst rocky terrain to reach this beautiful oasis-like place to see migratory birds and beautiful surrounding trails.
- Surajkund: This perfect winter drive takes one through rugged terrains to amazing views of this artificial lake and the nearby sun temple.
- Dream Island: Located near Damdama Lake, it is a fun place to bond with your colleagues over treasure hunting, Tarzan Swing, and Burma Bridge.
- Camp Tikkling: Enjoy getting to know your colleagues better as you trek on the hills, zip line, and try wilderness activities.
- Aravali Resorts: This place promises a lot of fun for your teams. Try Group Juggle, Hurdle Race, and Tug of War here.
- Deeg: Located in Rajasthan, this is the perfect place to explore the royal way of life amidst forts, gardens, and tombs. Don’t miss to indulge in authentic Rajasthani food while here.
- Bhangarh Fort: One of the most alluring places, this fort is famous for its magnificent ruins and ghost legends. So much so that the fort’s gates are shut for visitors at 6 pm in the evening.
- Vrindavan: This place is a must-see for its larger than life temple architecture especially the magnificent ISKCON and Shahji Temple.
- Garhmukteshwar: Located at Hapur in Uttar Pradesh on the banks of Ganges, Garhmukteshwar is just a stone’s throw away from Delhi. It’s a vibrant colourful place perfect for a daylong picnic.
- Agra: What can be a better backdrop to your picnic than the iconic Taj Mahal. Don’t miss to see Fatehpur Sikri, Mahtab Bagh, etc.
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary: This is the perfect picnic spot especially for those interested in bird watching. Don’t miss wagtails, wheaters, larks, pipits, etc.