Tirthan Valley Package Highlights
- A whimsical weekend trip to Tirthan and Jibhi can be your next perfect adventure
- Undertake a trip to the Serlosar Lake, which is a heaven for all the nature lovers
- Indulge in a bonfire session and dance to the beats of your favorite song with your friends
- Relish the lip-smacking authentic meals served hot to treat your taste buds to the fullest
Tirthan Valley Package Overview
About the Destination:
Planning for the next weekend getaway from Delhi to escape the city hustle? Then, undertake this tour to Tirthan and Jibhi as it is a perfect place that offers some of the most enchanting landscapes of Himachal.
Tirthan river valley is an unexplored paradise that is surrounded by thick forests and provides a stunning backdrop for those who love camping. The small town serves as the gateway to the Himalayan National Park and is rich in flora and fauna. At 10800 meters lies the beautiful Jibhi Jalori pass that can be reached either by road or by trekking. You can visit the beautiful Serolsar Lake that resides in a beautiful backdrop of rich green hills and tall trees.
About the Tour:
- Tirthan Valley is one of the most beautiful places in the Himachal. It draws its name from the Tirthan River, which originates from the glaciers of the Himalayas.
- The valley is well known for the scenic beauty, lush green forest, lakes, short hikes, and camping experiences.
- This Tirthan Valley package gives an opportunity to explore it all and makes you enjoy an offbeat and less crowded version of Jibhi.
- If you are traveling by a Volvo then make sure that you get off at the starting point of Aut Tunnel and from there a private vehicle will take you to Tirthan Valley.
- The package includes the services of a guide for the hikes and a vehicle with a local driver for a comfortable commute.
More Details about Tirthan Valley Package
Know Before You Go for Tirthan Valley Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/camps/homestays. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The camps/homestays are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the camps/homestays will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 11 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
Things To Carry for Tirthan Valley Package
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf