Browse through a wide range of Lonavala holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Lonavala vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
With their comprehensive itineraries and inclusions, the Lonavala Tour Packages offered by Thrillophilia seek to deliver the best of this hill station to you. Available in various budget options and types, the packages aim to curate your trip in a way that it matches your tastes and experience. All you must do further is to sit back and enjoy the ride. The inclusive Lonavala trip packages generally include accommodative sightseeing tours around the hill station. Whether you’re an adventure lover, a history buff or a nature enthusiast, these packages seek to deliver the perfect experience for you.
All major tourist spots here, such as the Karla Caves, the Pawna Lake, the Della Adventure Park or the Lohagad Fort, among others, are included in these packages. The Lonavala Packages also include several prominent activities and adventures which will further add the much-required thrill to your vacation. From trekking across to Duke’s Point to trying your hand out at the various adventure sports at the Della Adventure Park, these packages boast of it all. The trip packages also include an array of specially curated experiences, such as camping around the city, trekking at the various forts here, or even trying your hand out at the various adventure sports offered here.
Browse through a range of Lonavala trip packages from different Indian Cities like: Lonavala Tour Packages From Mumbai, Lonavala Tour Packages From Pune, Lonavala Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Lonavala Tour Packages From Bangalore, Lonavala Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Lonavala Tour Packages From Vadodara, Lonavala Tour Packages From Kolkata
Book your lonavala package according to the best time to visit the hill station. Lonavala experiences pleasant weather all round the year.
Monsoon season: Lasts from June to September. This is perhaps one of the best seasons to visit the hill station. The downpour reveals the lush green environs of the town and make you see them in crystal clear gaze. You should definitely equip yourself with an umbrella during this season. Perfect for taking long walks around the hill station.
Winter season: The rains from the earlier season retreat between October to mid March and leave behind a pleasant weather. The temperature dips down to 12 degree Celsius and might make you need woollen clothing in the evening. This is a great time for both, indoor and outdoor activities.
Summer: Lasts from Mid March to May. Temperature can soar as high as 40 degree Celsius. Though quite warm, the heat isn’t oppressive and still bearable for tourists.
Lonavala Lake: You will require around one to two hours to explore the vicinity of this lake. Entry is free and the best time to visit this lake is during the monsoon season. The lake is surrounded with small rising mountains and a serene atmosphere, which makes it just perfect for travellers.
Tungarli Lake: One of the best artificial reservoirs in Lonavala, this tourist location is complimented by a small lake and a dam. Quite recently, this lake underwent a major revamp which converted it into a picnic spot. If you are interested in undertaking trekking and camping, you are going to enjoy the facilities available here.
Shirota Lake: Popular for camping activities, Shirota Lake is a favourite among backpackers and trekkers, who wish to spend quality time exploring the tranquil surroundings of the hill station. Under the blue sky, this lake appears magnificent and mighty. The landscape around the lake is dotted with local vegetation and facilities, which are perfect to make your visit a memorable one.
Pawna Lake: Come and explore the beautiful Pawna lake, which is an ideal camping ground surrounded by enthralling beauty and bounty of nature. This lake has now become a popular ground for adventure activities, ever since the construction of the Pawna Dam and is located 25 km away from Lonavala.
The spot is loaded with tourists around the weekend. The popularity of the lake draws travellers in large numbers who arrive here to experience a refreshing holiday from their monotonous life.
Valvan Lake: Located near the Valvan dam and built across the Kundali river, the river is frequently visited by tourists over weekends. You can travel to the lake via private vehicles, buses or hired cabs.
1. Rajmachi: A small village known for its fort which is a favourite among adventure enthusiasts. One of the topmost attractions included in Lonavala packages.
2. Karla Caves: A Buddhist cave, almost 2000 years old, with a recently built Buddhist temple structured with pillars.
3. Bhaja Caves: Exemplifying some of the best rock-cut architecture with 22 caves and given the title of being a Monument of National Importance.
4. Bushi Dam: The water gushing over rocky terrain is sure to leave you mesmerised, especially during the monsoons. Make sure this is part of your tour.
5. Tiger’s Leap: Resembling a tiger leaping into the valley lends this spot its unique name. Located on the outskirts of Lonavala, the echo point here is popular too.
While preparing for your Lonavala Trip, here are a few items that you must pack along with your luggage for convenience:
1. Warm clothing, in addition, if the weather is cold
2. Adequate sun protection; sunglasses and sunscreen
4. Medicines as per your individual needs
6. Maps or location brochures
7. Identity proofs
8. Mosquito and insect repellent
9. A first aid kit
10. High altitude sickness pills
11. Pocket knife
13. Packaged food
14. convenient should bag
15. Adequate and required electronic
16. Itinerary and details of your lonavala package
17. Emergency sewing kit
Lonavala tour packages are usually inclusive of trips to a host of forts. Some of these being:
1. Rajmachi Fort: Built at a height of 3000 feet, on the Shrivardhan Peak, this point comprises two fortresses and is surrounded by a vast plateau.
2. Visapur Fort: The majestic fort build in the 18th century is popular for treks and for the history of Maharashtra. There is also a beautiful waterfall here that’ll leave you in awe!
Checkout And Book: Visapur Fort Trek
3. Tikona Fort: This spot derives its name from its triangular structure. It offers incredible panoramic views and has huge doorways for which it is famous.
4. Lohagad Fort: Perched at a height of 3400 feet, this stately structure is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is where Shivaji Maharaj stored his treasure, making this a popular sight.
5. Koregad Fort: This spot defines grandeur with sprawling meadows, blissful views, hills and green woods. It’s a favourite among tourists and locals too.
1. Bhairavnath Temple: An architectural beauty, this temple is situated in Rajmachi and is among the most popular temples in the vicinity. It is usually part of Lonavala packages, being a historic sight. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Mahashivratri is a grand affair here.
2. Narayani Dham Temple: Among the newer temples in the town, Narayani Dham Temple is dedicated to Maa Narayani and houses Ganpati and Hanuman idols as well. Fine jewels adorn the idols beautifully, making this huge temple a popular tourist spot in a short span of time.
3. Ekvira Devi Temple: This temple is worshipped primarily by the Koli community, commonly called the fisher folk. According to historic records, the temple was built by the Pandavas during their exile and is dedicated to Ekvira Devi
4. Shri Durga Parmeshwari Temple: As the name suggests, this temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga and is built in South Indian architectural style with white marble and a beautiful Maa Durga idol.
Planning A Holiday Trip To Alibag, Checkout Best Selling Alibag Tour Packages Now!