Paris PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Paris tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Paris vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Behold yourself as we bring to you the most spruced up array of Paris holidays packages, curated to make your dream destination a reality. With an alluring blend of elegance, romance, as well as adventure, our Paris tours will keep you on the edge from day one till the end of your journey.
Watching the city from the Eiffel Tower, boat tours at River Seine and visits to the architectural marvels like the Notre Dame Cathedral are some perennial inclusions of our Paris tour packages. Also, check out the lively cafe culture and nightlife for a full-fledged Parisian experience. Take in the essence of this amazing city with our diverse Paris holiday packages that are created exclusively to meet your interests and needs.
In fact, you can customize your itinerary as per your preference, as you come on board with Thrillophilia, which pioneers the best Paris tour packages from India. Our family Paris packages are filled with enthralling road trips and brilliant activities to do in Paris. We also excel in curating Honeymoon tour packages, highlighted by a romantic Parisian dinner at the cloud-piercing Eiffel Tower, followed by a light show, which makes the nights of this vibrant city more alive.
The dreamy French city invites a plethora of tourists from all around the world. It carries a vibe that blends romance, luxury, adventure, class, and thrill together in one place. Thus, we have a huge range of Paris tour packages that dazzle with luxury on one hand and are full of budget travel on the other. Our customers can choose those that suit them the best.
Places to Visit on Paris Tour:1. Eiffel Tower:
Paris tour packages are incomplete without a tour of the Eiffel tower. It is the biggest attraction of Paris, named after engineering Gustave Eiffel whose company designed and built this tower.
If you visit the tower in the evening, you'll witness jaw-dropping views of Parisian cityscape sparkling with city lights. It is also considered as a symbol of love because it is superb construction and outstanding view. It has 2 restaurants, one is on the 1st floor and the other is on the 2nd floor.Location:
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, FranceTimings:
9 am to 12.45 amClick Here To Book: Eiffel Tower Tickets2. Arc de Triomphe:
Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous monuments of Paris
, which honours martyrs of French revolution and Napoleonic wars. Inner and outer surfaces of the monument are inscribed with martyrs’ names.
The landmark marks the rich history of Paris and it has constantly assumed a significant presence in increasing public awareness about art and its triumphs. Each night, the fire is lit on the tomb of the Unknown Soldier from the Great War.Location:
Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, FranceTimings:
10 am to 10 pm.3. Louver Museum:
The Louver Museum is irrefutably one of the best craftsmanship exhibitions on the planet. Home to a huge number of great and present-day perfect works of art, the Louver is what tops off an already good thing of French culture and a demonstration of European craftsmanship history.
It's not astounding that it's likewise the most visited workmanship exhibition on the planet. It is an extremely popular museum; all Paris tours would be incomplete without a visit to it. You can't miss the word famous Mona Lisa's painting at the museum.Location:
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, FranceTimings:
9 am to 9.45 pmMust Explore & Book: Louvre Museum Tickets4. Notre Dame Cathedral:
Paris packages are incomplete without Notre Dame Cathedral as it is the most well-known of the Gothic houses of prayer of the Middle Ages and is recognized for its size, relic, and architecture. Significant segments that make Notre Dame stand apart are one of the world's biggest organs and its huge church bells.
Also, it is prestigious for its rib vaulting, flying buttresses, dazzling recolored glass windows and also stone carved gargoyles.Location:
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, FranceTimings:
0 am to 10 pm
Sightseeing in Paris? you completely need to go for a stroll in Montmartre! It is one of the most romantic and magnificent spots you'll discover in Paris. Visit to Montmartre will definitely wake up the craftsman in you as it is most authentic village of the town.
Walking up the hill of Montmartre will help you understand its arts and style. Its narrow alleys, windmills, wall paintings and all the little details on the architecture around makes it unique and worthy.
On the city's rive droite
6 am to 10.30 pm
6. Palais Garnier:
Palais Garnier is known for its unique blend of architecture, sculpture and paintings. It is one of the attractions that you cannot afford to miss in Paris! If you are looking for the best Paris trip packages, this place must be there in your itinerary for sure.
A showcase of dance and opera, the building impresses with its onyx balconies, luxurious marble, exquisite frescoes and rich gilding. From the monumental staircase to the majestic Great Hall, each room at the Palais Garnier is full of elegant details that make up the magical decoration. An architectural symphony created using various styles. It is a true gem in the heart of Paris.
In the heart of the Paris at rue Auber (Auber Street) and can be reached via Metro, Bus or Train.
10 AM to 5 PM, & from 17 July – 11 September the timing is 10 AM – 5:30 PM
7. Palace of Versailles:
Get yourself a royal experience by visiting the Grand Palace of Versailles. If you are confused between various Paris tours, this is the one you cannot afford to miss. The Palace of Versailles has been on the World Heritage List for 30 years and is one of the greatest achievements of seventeenth-century French art.
The former hunting lodge of Louis XIII was transformed and expanded by his son Louis XIV when he established the Palace there in 1682. A sequence of kings continued to adorn the Palace until the French Revolution. The Palace is vast with 2,300 rooms distributed over 63,154 square meters of area.
In the small township of Versailles, around 21 km outside of Paris, and is easy to reach by train.
From Tuesday to Sunday from 9 AM to 6:30 PM in summer, & from 9 AM to 5:30 PM in winter., and 25 December.Checkout & Book: Versailles Tickets
8. Pont Alexandre III Bridge:
The Pont Alexandre III is a deck arch bridge that spans the Seine in Paris. The place is ideal for a peaceful walk enjoying the beautiful view of old buildings and the elegant Eiffel tower. The bridge is considered the ornate and most extravagant bridge in the city.
Opened on the occasion of the 1900 World's Fair and classified as a historical monument, Pont Alexandre III is one of the most emblematic bridges in Paris due to its architecture and location. At its four ends are huge 17-meter towers crowned with gilded bronze sculptures of winged horses representing outstanding art, science, commerce and industry. Pont Alexandre III connects the Invalides on the left bank with the Grand Palais and Petit Palais on the right bank.
Pont Alexandre III, 75008 Paris, France
The bridge is open all the time
9. Tuileries Garden:
Tuileries Gardens take their name from the tile factories that were previously located on the site where Queen Catherine de Medici built the Tuileries Palace in 1564. Two garden ponds are an ideal place to relax. The Orangerie Museum, where visitors can admire Monet's work, is located in the southwestern part of the Tuileries.
The gardens that separate the Louvre from Place de la Concorde are a pleasant place for walking and for the culture of Parisians and tourists. The visit to the garden is included in most of the Paris travel packages since the place is inescapable if you are in the town.
At Place de la Concorde, it is in the heartland of Paris.
From the last Sunday in September to the last Sunday in March: 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM. From the last Sunday in March to the last Saturday in September: 7 AM to 9 PM. In June, July and August, the entry is from 7 AM to 11 PM.
10. Luxembourg Gardens:
If you are looking for another garden experience to include in your Paris packages, don't miss the vast Luxembourg Gardens, which is spread in 25 hectares of land. It includes a geometric forest, an apple orchard and a large pond. Luxembourg Gardens, inspired by the Boboli Gardens in Florence, were created on the initiative of Queen Maria de Medici in 1612.
The garden has 106 statues distributed throughout the park, the monumental fountain of the Medici, Orangery and Pavilion David. There are many activities and facilities for children, such as dolls, rides and slides. Adults can play chess, tennis and bridge or ride remote-controlled boats.
on the border between Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Latin Quarter.
Opens between 7.30 AM and 8.15 AM and closes between 4.30 PM and 9.30 PM according to season.
Things to Do on Paris Tour:
1. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride at Bateaux Mouche: Bateaux Mouches are boats with an open extrusive arrangement for the visitors to sightsee the alluring beauty of Paris and its monuments from the waterway. There are many boat rides available in River Seine and on Parisian canals for pre-booking. Some Mouches have dress codes for evening trips. So make sure of it while pre-booking your ride.Also Checkout : Things To Do In Paris This Weekend
Location: Port de la Conférence, 75008 Paris
Timings: Usually starts at 5 pm and runs till 11 pm on all days.
2. Have fun at Luxembourg Gardens: Jardin du Luxembourg, called Luxembourg gardens, is a favorite tourist spot in Paris. Built-in 1960, the garden holds the public museum Musee du Luxembourg, the Fountain of the Observatory, and hundreds of notable sculpture work inside its premises. There is a separate lounge for elderly people to relax and read on historic books and some good reads and a separate playground for the kids.
Location: At Mons Lucotitius hill, the 6th arrondissement of Paris
Timings: Opens from 7 am to 7 pm regularly and between 8.30 am to 9 pm depending on climate.
3. Explore the city on a Vélib: The best part of any Paris tour packages would be riding a Vélib. The creative public bicycle sharing system started its operation in 2007. One of the largest of its kind, this bicycle program provides a cost-effective transportation system for foreigners to dwell around the city malls and landscapes. There are automated Vélib pay-stations in important junctions of Paris. It is where you can pay the rental fee based on hours of usage.
Location: Vélib bicycles are available all around Paris
Timings: You can hire a Vélib anytime
4. Experience Seine River Cruise: River Seine serves the purpose of recreational boating, and the waterway connects main tourist attractions like Notre-Dame, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum and Musée d'Orsay. It finally drains into Le Havre, the English Channel. This magical journey is a must-include in your Paris holiday packages as it offers a sweet romantic ambiance along the river, highlighted by the beautiful sight of the shore is pure bliss and nothing else.
Location: Rides can be boarded on Port de la Bourdonnais near the Eiffel Tower or from Quai de Montebello near the Notre Dame
Timings: Open from 10.30 am to 11.30 pm on all days.
5. Enjoy at Disneyland Theme Park: The amusement park was opened in 1992, imitating the Disneyland in California. The park resembles the sleeping beauty castle, attracting more than 8.4 million tourists in a year. It provides many exciting rides to bring back the kid in you. There are plenty of rides, puppet shows, movies, podcasts, and Disney idols everywhere. The park also has many hotels for the comfortable stay of tourists.
Location: At Marne-la-Vallée, Paris
Timings: The park operates between 10 am to 7 pm on all days.
6. Marvel at a classical ballet at Palais Garnier: The Opera house or Palais Garnier was built in 1875, by Napoleon III’s order. Possessing a rich heritage of French architecture, the museum Bibliothèque-Musée de l'Opéra de Paris is within the premises.
Location: Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris
Timings: Open from 10 AM to 5 PM on all days and till 6 PM during mid-summers.
7. Party at Wanderlust: The Club ignites the late evenings in Paris with electrifying music and is built for the people who party-hard. The tempo and the stunning music will pull you to hit the dance floor with your fellow visitors. Wanderlust holds an open-air restaurant and even compromises areas for yogas, art classes, and cinemas. It is one of the best summer spots to hang out.
Location: Located at Quai d'Austerlitz, the nightclub overlooks river Seline
Timings: On Friday 12 am - 6 am & 6 pm - 6 am, Saturday 6 pm - 6 am and Sunday 4 pm -12 am
8. Shop at Rue Saint-Honoré: The lane of Rue saint-Honore is entirely dedicated to the shopaholic people! Stunning historical monuments such as the Louvre Museum, the Palais Royal, the Comédie Française, and the Place de la Madeleine are lined up in the lane. High-end boutiques, art galleries, and many restaurants and coffee shops can be spotted everywhere in Saint-Honoré. Every fashion store in the street is worth the nosey, and you can take a walk around the lane than spans around 2 KM.
Location: The street is in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, from Halles to the Rue Royale.
Timings: All days from 10 am to 7 pm.
9. Enjoy a movie at Le Palace: Le palace was known as a famous nightclub for celebrities when it was established in 1978. The palace got exchanged over many hands before getting reopened in 2008 as a theatre and concert space. The theatre features a lot of international and French movies to enjoy with your beloved at offer cut-price during spring and summer.
Location: 8 rue du Faubourg Montmartre, Montmartre, 75009 Paris
Timings: Open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11.45 pm to 6 am
10. Visit Musée national Gustave Moreau: The three-story building is one of the oldest museums in the city. The museum was once the residence of the renowned artists Gustave Moreau who later changed it into an art gallery to exhibit his works. On a surprising note, the Museum is also open for shooting of advertisements and movie scenes on a chargeable basis.
Location: 14 Rue de la Rochefoucauld, 75009 Paris.
Timings: The Museum is open on all days except Tuesday between 10 am to 5.15 pm.
Click Here To Book: Disneyland Paris Tickets
Best Time to Visit:
It is never a bad option to hop on your flight to Paris anytime, but keep reading on to choose the perfect setting that suits you.Summer ( June - August):
With a mounted temperature and a huge crowd gathering, the ambiance will be energetic and fantastic for sight-seeing.Fall (September - December):
Lots of art galleries will be open during this period. By December, the city makes a great makeover welcoming Christmas and New Year.Winter (January - February):
Winter is a lovely time for planning Paris tours. The weather will drop to freezing points, yet the celebratory mood brings the civic lively. For a couple, this timeline is an outstanding getaway for Valentine's.Spring ( March-May):
Heavily crowded season in the city with expensive Paris tour packages. But it’s worth spending every penny. It is all flowers, fun-filled outdoor activities in perfect weather.
How to Reach:
Paris is always a busy destination to fly for a trip. Preplanning your Paris tours is going to save a lot of money, and a confirmed berth in one of the flight services. There are a few direct flights of Air India, Air France, and Kuwait airways between Paris and Indian metros like Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai. The flight connects Charles de Gaulle Airport, the leading international airport in France, with the respective Indian cities.
Browse through a wide range of Paris Tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Paris Tour Package From Bangalore
, Paris Tour Package From Delhi
, Paris Tour Package From Mumbai
, Paris Tour Package From Chennai
, Paris Tour Package From Kolkata
, Paris Tour Package From Hyderabad
, Paris Tour Package From Pune
, Paris Tour Package From Pune