Paragliding In Bhimtal Highlights
- Enjoy the bird's eye view of Bhimtal and witness the verdant mountains and valley views from the top
- Fly at varying heights ranging from 4560 ft. to 6000 ft. depending on the flight you take and glide over the Himalayan mountain ranges
- The activity instructor will help you with the detailed insight, basic techniques, and safety measures required in the activity
- The paragliding in Bhimtal package is valued at INR 3100 in the market
Paragliding In Bhimtal Overview
Activity Location: Bhimtal
Paragliding In BhimtalTimings:
Winter Timings: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Summer Timings: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
About Paragliding In Bhimtal:
Apart from being one of the beautiful towns of Uttarakhand, Bhimtal is also famous for one of the most sought adventure activities: Paragliding. At a soaring height of about 1370m, Bhimtal has become the tempting destination for all paragliding enthusiasts coming to Uttarakhand.
NOTE: People allowed to do the activity should be weighing between 20kg to 95kg
About the activity:
- Your paragliding in Bhimtal experience starts with your drive to the launch site that is located near Bhimtal Lake.
- Arrive anytime during the daytime for an extraordinary paragliding experience that provides you with a stunning aerial view of the entire place!
- The flying time varies and depends on your preference from the three variants offered, namely Medium Flying (4560 ft. above sea level), High Flying (5250 ft. above sea level), and Long Flying (6000 ft. above sea level).
- Before you get ready with your glider, you will be briefed about some basic and required Dos and Don’ts of flying.
- Once you are comfortably tied and adjusted in your glider along with a trained professional, get ready to fly like a bird.
- The paragliding in Bhimtal will be conducted under the guidance and assistance of a professional guide.
- You will be provided with a complimentary bike ride from the landing point to the launch site.
How to reach?
Pandey Gaon- The activity location for paragliding is situated at a distance of 3 KM from Bhimtal is easily accessible via public or private transport.
Select Package Option
More Details about Paragliding In Bhimtal
Know Before You Go for Paragliding In Bhimtal
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing is to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and the use of a mask are recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- For safety purposes, this paragliding in Bhimtal is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The Bhimtal paragliding might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.