Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Deal Highlights of Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
- A luxurious stay at the edge of the famous Jim Corbett National Park
- Stay in spacious and contemporary rooms offering views of lush-green jungles and clear blue skies
- Savour mouthwatering local "pahadi" delicacies at the in-house restaurant
- Explore the National Park with a jeep safari at flat 20% off
- Go for a guided nature hike in the jungles around the stay
- Enjoy time-tested holistic therapies at the Naturopathy Centre here
- Indulge in indoor and outdoor games, cycling, swimming and more at the stay
About Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
Spread across a sprawling 11 acres at the southern edge of the Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve, the uber-luxury Aahana Resort is an eco-friendly property. Surrounded by dense jungles of the reserve and a local farming village and with sustainability as its heart, the resort offers scenic views and contemporary luxury in a natural way.
Nothing like going for a jeep safari at the Jim Corbett National Park and enjoying the wilderness. The stay also offers nature hikes, treks, walking trails, and more for the adventure seekers. Enjoy the various indoor and outdoor games, take a splash in the well-maintained swimming pool, catch up on reading while relaxing in the garden, and enjoy the starry sky as the sun sets. You can opt for activities like rappelling, wall climbing, river crossing, rock climbing, flying fox, etc. or enjoy a game of badminton or billiards at the stay.
The in-house restaurant, Dhikala, serves some of the most amazing local Kumaoni delicacies that are a must-try while you are here. Most of the ingredients are locally sourced or come from the in-house organic garden. our multi-cuisine restaurant. You can also enjoy diabetic, gluten-free, vegan, and saatvik food options here.
Experience boutique luxury in the Victorian-style architecture and beautifully designed plush interiors in the rooms here that overlook the Bijrani forest. Each room comes with single/double occupancy option, attached washroom, and is equipped with a minibar fridge, tea/coffee makers, safe deposit box, 32”/42” LCD TV, 24hrs running hot & cold water, excellent air-conditioning, and more.
While vegetarian and non-vegetarian breakfast is included in the package, you can order scrumptious lunch and dinner from the in-house restaurant at an additional cost. Savour authentic Kumaoni dishes prepared in Dhikala, our multi-cuisine restaurant. Enjoy fresh produce sourced from our organic kitchen gardens and the milk from our on-site gaushala.
Activities at Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
- Head out for a walk and enjoy bird watching
- Go for soft trekking to remote waterfalls through untouched jungles
- Indulge in time-tested holistic therapies at the Naturopathy Centre here with treatments and therapies such as Western Spa Treatments, Music Therapy, Nature Cure, and more
- Enjoy a game of pool, badminton, and indoor games like carrom, chess, cards, table tennis, etc.
- Explore jeep safari and fishing in the area (at an additional cost) at the Jim Corbett National Park
- Take a walk through trails and treks along the river bed of the Kosi River and a few through the forests
- Enjoy the swimming pool here with an inbuilt jacuzzi
- Nothing like hopping on for the horse-drawn carriage rides through the jungle
- Go cycling against a spectacular backdrop
- Indulge in adventure sports like rappelling, wall climbing, river crossing, rock climbing, flying fox, etc.
How to reach Aahana Resort, Jim Corbett:
The property is around 33 KM from the Kashipur Railway Station, around 72 KM from Nainital, and around 90 KM from the Pantnagar Airport. One can easily reach the property using any public or private transportation.