Popular Singapore Packages
Singapore Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 25500.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 34450.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 38350.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 21000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 45500.0|
Singapore PackagesSingapore tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Singapore Holiday Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Singapore vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
With a series of Singapore Tour packages, Thrillophilia is ready to walk another mile for your delightful Singapore trip. Keeping in mind your preferences and tastes, we offer a wide range of Singapore packages to add spills and thrills to your visit. With various activities adding up to your list of things to do in Singapore, we not just indulge at the round trip to Singapore but to add an astounding experience in your itinerary. We curate according to your travel style let you customize through our Singapore Tour packages to let that bond flourish even more. Feel free to add as many activities you wish to do and places to visit in Singapore, Thrillophilia makes it a rewarding experience at reasonable costs.
With flattering discounts from time to time, we work to make your Singapore holiday packages worth every penny, be it the Singapore Honeymoon Packages or the Places to Visit in Singapore with Family. Whether a thrilling solo excursion to Sentosa Islands, a relaxing family trip to Universals or a romantic getaway with your beloved at the Genting Cruise in Singapore, Thrillophilia is the right door to come through. Keeping in mind the budget we also offer the cheapest Singapore packages with or without flights for your pocket-friendly Singapore travel.
Seeking to get a taste of Singapore nightlife? Avail our night tour of Singapore with Night Safari and embark on your journey through the first nocturnal wildlife park. Craving to get away from the hustle and bustle? The Sentosa Special Travel Package will be your best ally to help your weary soul to revive and indulge in the quest of self-exploration.
Keeping in mind the thrill seekers, we lend a hand to make your heart thump louder as the adrenaline surges through your veins with the world-class activities we have for you. Singapore has the beautiful contrast of tranquility and thrill making it an ideal destination for everyone. The rich culture, spine-tingling activities, and an amazing place to shop sum up to make Singapore an exotic travel destination. Well-known for its hospitality, hotels in Singapore promise you a homely stay with the perfect tinge of luxury and comfort at pocket-friendly prices. Foodies’ paradise, Singapore offers a huge platter of delicacies. Whether you wish to relish the local street food or the traditional Thai food, this is your must-visit place.
Futuristic architecture, iridescent skyline, Madame Tussauds, and Universal Studios at the Resorts World Sentosa thrive to bring along a flock of tourists to venture through the city ahead of time. Not to forget the series of activities including kayaking, flying trapeze, and cruising this tropical city has so much in store. The city that never sleeps always tops up the travel list of the nocturnals looking for an extravagant encounter of the nightlife. With an array of bars and clubs, Singapore keeps on bustling through the night over the vibrant music played by the local DJs making people groove. Thrillophilia savors all the bits to make your trip to Singapore a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Offering the luxuries of comfort and promising a happening itinerary, Singapore excels in leaving the tourists in search of words. These tour packages are available from multiple cities in India and you can also go for a customized package based on your choice and preferences. The cost of Singapore tours starts at INR 12,000 and can go as high as INR 1,00,000. The actual cost will depend on various factors like a number of days, type of accommodation, meals, activities to do, sightseeing places, etc.
Places to Visit on Singapore Trip:
- Choose from 28 rides and award-winning shows like Shrek 4-D, Battlestar Galactica, Sesame Street Spaghetti Chase during your Singapore Holiday package.
- Meet characters like Simpsons, Spiderman, SpongeBob, etc.
2) Singapore Flyer
- Visit Asia’s largest observation wheel to see the Singapore skyline including parts of Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Indulge in authentic Singapore cuisine served in-flight.
3) Gardens By The Bay
- See the 50-meter Supertrees, the Flower Dome, which is the world’s largest greenhouse, and Cloud Forest that houses the world’s tallest artificial waterfall.
4) S.E.A. Aquarium
- During your Singapore holidays indulge in overnight aquarium sleepovers, shark encounters, seabed walking at the home of 100,000 marine animals.
5) Sentosa Island
- Opt for Sentosa Island in your Singapore packages to revel in the beauty of famous beaches like Tanjong, Palawan, and Siloso.
- Explore Universal Studios, S.E.A Aquarium, and Dolphin Island.
6) River Safari Singapore
- Visit Asia’s only river-themed park housing 7,500 marine animals and 400 plant species.
- Feed piranhas in Amazing Amazonia Tour and meet pandas in Giant Panda Forest.
7) Trick Eye Museum
- Immerse in the thrill of augmented illusions that bring paintings alive to make the most of your Singapore holiday package.
- Step into fantastical thematic zones with the XR Museum App.
8) Jurong Bird Park
- See over 5000 exotic birds like iridescent sterling and crested guinea fowl by asking for this attraction in your Singapore packages.
- See the world’s largest aviary and bird’s breeding centre.
9) Singapore Zoo
- See 2,400 species of animals & birds in a rainforest environment in 11 zones like the Primate Kingdom & Reptile Garden at this award-winning sanctuary, when you opt to visit the zoo in your Singapore packages.
10) Butterfly Park And Insect Kingdom
- See over 3,000 species of insects and butterflies amidst tropical mangroves settings.
- Take the Insect Safari Tunnel and see the Firefly Enclosure Show.
11) Kidzania Singapore
- Kidzania, counted amongst the most interesting theme park for children should definitely be included in your Singapore packages.
- Explore Aviation Academy, Crime Scene Investigator, etc.
12) Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Meet your favorite personalities from Hollywood/ Bollywood, music, sports, etc. at this glamorous ‘museum of people’.
- Explore the ‘Spirit of Singapore’ boat ride and Marvel 4D cinema in your Singapore packages.
13) Wings of time
- See the world’s only permanent show set in the sea with awe-inspiring laser, fire, and water display that tells the story of courage and love during your next Singapore holidays.
14) Royal Albatross Sunset Sail
- Cruise in style aboard the luxury ship that sails past the beautiful beaches of Singapore, watch the skyline during your Singapore holiday package.
Things to Do on SingaporeTour:
2. Dine at Singapore Flyer: Come aboard the giant observation wheel at the Downtown core where you can settle down in one of the 28 air conditioned capsules. High on adventure and thrill, the observation wheel gives you a 30 minute ride, granting you stunning views of the surrounding environs.
3. Take a walk through Chinatown: Bustling with life and full of energy, Chinatown offers a merry experience for anyone who would like to explore the beautiful labyrinths of this section in your Singapore trip Package. From buzzing restaurants to galleries, shops and symbolic monuments, there is no dearth of iconic attractions for tourists.
4. Go shopping in Haji Lane: Known for its many shops, Haji lane is a magnet for youngsters and tourists looking for an underrated adventure. From exclusive souvenir shops to eating outlets, there is no lack of entertainment at this place. You can easily get here through an MRT station, the closest one being Bugis Station. If you are a shopaholic you must include this in your Singapore travel package.
5. Hike around Mt Faber Park: Located at a height of about 94 meters, you will find this hill located in the central region of Singapore. Mt Faber is a photogenic hike of a number of trails, which can take you on an excursion as long as ten kilometers. You will not need any special hiking gear to embark on this journey. Only a set of durable shoes will do. This experience is not to be missed while you navigate different attractions on your Singapore trip Package.
6. Explore the Singapore art museum: SAM is a Singapore-based gallery that focuses on visual art from Southeast Asia. It was the nation's first art gallery when it opened in 1996 in a refurbished 19th-century Catholic boys school. It's a must-see exhibition on your Singapore holiday packages for everyone intrigued in modern Asian art. Painting, photography, film, and sculpture are among the mediums included in the collection.
7. Visit Sifr Aromatics: Sifr Aromatics is one of the independently owned fragrance boutiques in Singapore's Kampong Glam neighbourhood. Heading over to this place, you will find about several hundred perfumes and colognes that are ready to wear. If you want a custom-blended perfume, make an appointment ahead of time and set aside at least 90 minutes.
8. Indulge in the Mint Museum of Toys: Mint Museum of Toys is home to more than 50000 objects from about 40 different nations out of which 8000 are on display. The relics in the museum date back to almost the 1840s and this is something that attracts tourists from all over the world. Aside from the toys, there are two galleries dedicated to historic enamel signs in the permanent collection. The collection is amazing in and of itself, but several of the exhibits are dimly lit and opaque, making this a preferable destination for people with specialised knowledge.
9. Relish authentic cuisines at the Old Airport Road Food Centre: Old Airport Road Food Centre, which is more than 40 years old, is one of Singapore's most popular destinations that is home to about 150 stalls. Heading over to this place, you will get to relish a wide range of local cuisines like Hokkien mee, silky beancurd pudding.
10. Explore the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay: The Esplanade is Singapore's finest art facility, with a spectacular state-of-the-art concert hall, theatre, recital studio, and an open-air concert space. The structure is a work of art and the spiky exterior of the dome has earned it the moniker durian. If you are looking for some of the best spots to capture instagram worthy snaps, then this is the place that you should visit.
11. Capture stunning snaps at the Clarke Quay: The Clarke Quay happened to be one of the major trading hubs in the 1800s, when barges transported goods upstream for storage in warehouses. The warehouses have been renovated and painted in rainbow colours, giving this an excellent photo opportunity. Clarke Quay has also established itself as one of most sought after Singapore's food, drink, and entertainment hotspots.
12. Enjoy a night safari: This is the world's first and most popular safari park dedicated to night creatures. The 86-acre reserve is home to 2,500 animals representing 130 different species, with more than a third of them being endangered. Tourists heading over to this place can take a guided tram ride that lasts for about 40 minutes and takes you through seven different geographical areas to capture views of the animal sightings.
13. Find peace at the Singapore Botanic Gardens: The UNESCO World Heritage site is divided into three "cores," or primary regions. As visitors enter through the historic Tanglin Gate, the first thing they see is the Tanglin core, which is the oldest. The Tyersall-Gallop core blends in with the park's existing rainforest, while the Bukit Timah core features a children's garden with treehouses, a suspension bridge, and a farm. There are more than 1,000 different species of orchid and about 2,000 hybrid species on display at the National Orchid Garden.
14. Explore Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve: SAM is a Singapore-based gallery that specialises in Southeast Asian visual art. When it was inaugurated in 1996 in a renovated 19th-century Catholic boys school, it was the country's first art gallery. For anyone interested in modern Asian art, this is a must-see exhibition. The collection includes painting, cinematography, film, and sculpting, among other genres.
15. Offer prayers at Thian Hock Keng: Thian Hock Keng Temple, also known as Tianfu Temple, is the oldest Buddhist temple in Singapore. The intricate construction was constructed without the use of a single nail in the traditional southern Chinese style. With its dragon and phoenix sculptures and Fujian-style broken porcelain roof ridges, it's now totally repaired and a feast for the eyes.
16. Explore the heritage site of St. Andrew's Cathedral: This massive, wedding-cake-like structure in the heart of Singapore's Civic District is one of the area's oldest and most imposing structures to visit on your Singapore packages. The Neo Gothic design topped by a simple spire makes its worth visiting. The structure is surrounded by park grounds, making it stand out as a haven in the middle of a bustling city. This is Singapore's largest cathedral, as well as the country's oldest Anglican church. It's a treasure trove for historical, cultural, and architectural enthusiasts.
17. Enjoy the calmness of Haw Par Villa: This eight-acre outdoor art park is odd yet a feast for the eyes, regardless of whether it is manicured or untamed. It was founded in the 1930s by Tiger Balm inventor and philanthropist Aw Boon Haw, who commissioned over 1,000 intricate sculptures and dioramas to educate traditional Chinese values before the arrival of television and the Internet. This place on your Singapore packages simply adds to its attractiveness and 'raw' feel and what you get here is an unadulterated, in-your-face lesson on Chinese principles and culture. It's worth noting that this "Asian cultural park" claims to be the first of its kind.
Best Time for Singapore Tour:The tropical weather of Singapore remains hot and humid all year round the temperatures hovering around 26-27 degrees. The best time to visit Singapore will depend on your vacation style and your interest in cultural & food festivals, shopping, etc. March up till June are the most pleasant months i.e. dry and with lower temperatures. The biggest attraction during these months is the weeklong Chinese New Year celebration. The months of July till September are monsoon months with sudden rains and excessive humidity, but see a lot of footfalls due to the two-month-long Great Singapore Sale and the Food Festival, the most popular draws of Singapore packages. While the humidity is highest between October and February, people visit to see the Lantern Festival. You can enjoy a beautiful dance and music festival known as Zoukout at Sentosa. Ask your operator to include this in your Singapore tour packages.
Beaches to Visit in Singapore:
1) Siloso Beach: Located on Sentosa Island, this is the most popular beach in Singapore dotted with resorts and bars and has options for kayaking, surfing, and roller blading.
2) Tanjong Beach
- Tanjong Beach is famous for its secluded remoteness and relaxed vibes and should be included in your Singapore tour packages.
- More than watersports, this beach is known for its nightlife and fine-dining options at Tanjong Beach Club.
3) Palawan Beach
- This palm tree shaded pristine beach is popular for the huge range of interesting activities at the beachside adventure parks.
- Watersport enthusiasts can indulge in jetpacking, jet boarding, and banana boat riding.
4) Changi Beach
- This is a charming and quaint beachfront rich with wartime landmarks. It is frequented for plane spotting.
- You can indulge in sailing and surfing at the NSRCC Sea Sports Centre at the Coast Walk.
5) Punggol Beach
- Punggol Beach is one of the quieter beaches with white sands dotted with black-brown boulders and is visited to see the memorial plaques dedicated to the Sook Ching massacre victims.
- The beach has options for wakeboarding and kayaking.
6) Lazarus Island
- Lazarus Island, one of the few remaining natural islands, is famous for its hilly landscape, coral reefs, and exotic plant species.
- The beaches here don’t support watersports due to flat waters. One can swim to see the colourful fish and corals.
7) Pulau Ubin
- Pulau Ubin is the only remaining authentic habited village left in Singapore.
- The island offers stand-up paddle boarding and a challenging 9 kilometres long kayaking tour.
8) Kusu Island
- Also known as Tortoise Island it is frequented by travellers to see the thousands of tortoise roaming around freely.
- Watersport enthusiasts can indulge in kayak fishing and snorkelling.
9) Pasir Ris Beach
- This beach is loved for the sheer range of outdoor activities like bird watching, hiking in the mangroves, horseback riding, etc.
- The beach doesn’t offer water sporting opportunities due to the flatness of the waves.
10) East Coast Park
- A haven of lush tropical mangroves, this is a famous getaway for sporting activities like skating and cycling on the coast, etc.
- You can indulge in watersports like windsurfing; stand up paddling, and surfboarding at the Aloha Sea Sports Centre.
11) St John’s Island
- Known for its natural beauty, the island has calm lagoons, hidden passages & caves, and thick mangroves perfect for short hikes.
- The waters are rich with massive coral reefs and dolphins and the land with hundreds of resident cats!
12) Coney Island
- One of the most picturesque beachfronts with hidden beaches and rustic trails, over 80 bird species, creatures like Brahman Bull, and varieties of butterflies.
- More than watersports, the place is famous for quaint hiking trails.
13) Sisters Island
- A group of two islands, Big Sister’s island and Little Sister’s Island, Sister’s Island is famous for its rich marine life and over 250 different species of corals.
- Indulge in snorkelling and swimming to explore the colourful fish and corals.
Click here to book now: Marina Bay Sands Skypark Tickets
People Also Ask About Singapore Tours
What are the best tour packages of Singapore?Here is the list of some of the best Singapore tour packages:2. 4 Days Singapore Holiday Package With Universal Studios @ Flat 25% Off
3. Singapore Malaysia Luxury Tour
4. Singapore Malaysia Tour Package From Delhi | Flat 20% Off
5. 6 Days Singapore Tour With Batu Caves & Genting Highlands @ Flat 20% Off
6. 5 Nights Singapore Honeymoon Package With Cruise @ Flat 25% Off
7. 5 Days Tour Package Of Singapore Sentosa Special @ Flat 30% Off
How to reach Singapore?
Singapore’s Changi Airport, located 17 kilometers from the city’s main commercial hub, receives flights from approximately 380 cities around the world. Some of the flights and destinations (but not limited to) are:
1) Air India Express from Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
2) Jetstar Airways from Phuket
3) China Southern Airlines from Guangzhou
4) Emirates from Dubai
5) Scoot from Gold Coast
6) Air France from Paris
7) Qatar Airways from Doha
1) Malaysia Airlines to Kuala Lumpur
2) Air Asia to Langkawi
3) IndiGo to Chennai
4) Scoot to Perth
5) Sri Lankan Airlines to Colombo
6) Emirates to Melbourne
7) Singapore Airlines to London
Click here to book now: Jewel Changi Attraction Tickets
Do I need a visa for Singapore?
For travelling to Singapore, it is necessary that you have a visa when you are planning for the vacation. Only for those who hold a diplomatic or official passport issued by the government of India, a visa is not necessary for going to Singapore. One can apply for a Singapore tourist visa that allows a stay for a maximum period of 30 days.
Learn More: Places to Visit in Singapore in 3 Days
Can I get visa on arrival in Singapore?
For Indians, there is not facility for visa on arrival in Singapore. India is under the Assessment Level I categories and thus people travelling from India need an electronic-visa (e-visa) for going to Singapore. One can easily get an electronic visa and the process generally takes up to 3 days.
Book Now: Go Karting in Singapore
How can I explore Singapore in 3 days?1. Singapore Botanic Gardens: Declared as a UNESCO heritage site, the place offers a view of some rarest and hybrid species.2. National Museum of Singapore: To get a better understanding of the multiple cultures in Singapore, a trip to the National Museum of Singapore is included in the Singapore tour packages from India. Book Now National Museum of Singapore Tickets3. Gardens by the Bay: This garden becomes even more attractive after the darkness sets in. You can easily have a picnic or just roam around the garden and marvel at the sight of the sunset, the glorious domes, and the rare flowers.4. Singapore Flyer: The Singapore packages from Delhi include a visit to the Singapore Flyer. It offers an amazing view and also has the options of dining available.5. Clarke Quay: Famous for the numerous nightclubs and bars, this place offers you a glimpse of the vibrant nightlife of Singapore.6. Marina Bay Sands: An observation deck of this iconic building attracts people like no other. It is perfect to view the picturesque beauty and watch the sunset while sipping on some exotic and delicious cocktails. Book Now Marina Bay Sands Skypark Tickets7. Night Safari: Housing over more than a hundred species, this nocturnal zoo is a must-visit and part of the Singapore packages from Bangalore.
Learn More: Things to Do in Singapore
Which are the best water parks and theme parks in Singapore?1. Adventure Cove Waterpark; The Adventure Cove Waterpark, located at Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore, is recognised for its thrilling rides and fascinating encounters with marine life that you can enjoy on a Singapore trip package. Riptide Rocket, Pipeline Plunge, and Bluewater Bay are the primary attractions at Adventure Cove Waterpark. The Dolphin Island, located within the Adventure Cove Waterpark grounds, allows visitors to interact with Indo-Pacific dolphins, making it a popular attraction among the park's various attractions and experiences.
2. Wild Wild Wet: Wild Wild Wet is a water-themed fun park in Pasir Ris, Singapore's Downtown district which is a must visit on Singapore trip package. This waterpark is one of the most popular family attractions in the Lion City, with twisting water slides, wave pools, and a water ramp, among other adrenaline-pumping and exhilarating water rides. Ular Lah, Torpedo, and Water Works are the most popular rides at Wild Wild Wet. Professors Playground is a designated area featuring tiny slides, a mini pool, and a fountain for those with small children. When the adrenaline rushes out of control, relax in the Jacuzzi!. Book Now Wild Wild Wet Tickets
3. Port Of Lost Wonder: The Port of Lost Wonder is a renowned children's waterpark on Sentosa Island which you should explore on a Singapore travel package. It is a popular site for visitors and locals alike who want to spend a day out with their families, and it is especially suitable for families with small children aged 3 to 10. The Pirate Ship is the major feature in the Port of Lost Wonder. It promises the look and feel of a real pirate ship, and it gets kids interested in experiencing real-life pirate adventures. The ship is equipped with all of the necessary parts to make it as realistic as possible; the children are free to explore water slides, water jets, pools, and fountains, among other things.
4. Splash N Surf: The Kallang Wave Mall's Splash and Surf Water Playground is located on the 3rd level and provides a nice break from the blazing heat and sun. It's a modest but lovely area for young children to spend the day during your Singapore travel package, as well as a terrific way for adults to spend quality time with friends and family! The ground is separated into two areas: a 0.6 meters deep pool that is ideal for small children, and a larger play area with slides, swings, buckets, and other water sports. The area is particularly safe for youngsters, with regular surveillance and guards on duty to assure their safety and security.
Book Now: Surfing in Singapore
What are the best places to visit with kids in Singapore?1. Science Center Observatory: Glimpse of both the Southern as well as Northern Hemisphere makes this observatory all the more popular. Your kids can take a look at the twinkling stars from the mega telescope. Book Now Singapore Science Centre Tickets2. Snow City: Igloos, snow slopes, and the presence of snow all around are sure to make your kids smile and have some major fun. You can easily rent the winter gears needed and escape from the sweltering heat. Book Now Snow City Singapore Tickets3. Adventure Cove Water Park: Included in the Singapore trip package, is this water park that will satisfy the adventurous curiosity within your child. With high-speed rides as well as lazy floating ones, this adventurous park will entice your kid.4. River Safari: Home to a diversified range of animals, birds, reptiles, and fishes, this river-themed park is a perfect opportunity to make your kid excited and happy. Apart from the large freshwater aquarium, the panda exhibit is a marvelous sight. Click here to book River Safari Tickets
What are the romantic places to visit in Singapore?1. Gardens by the Bay- The tropical plants and the magnificent tall structures gathered from all over the world is an exceptionally beautiful sight. Along with the captivating lighting, the pleasant scent of beautiful flowers makes the gardens the ideal place to spend some quiet time with your partner. Book Now Gardens by the Bay Tickets2. Changi point coastal walk- Stroll along the trail and feel the beautiful breeze touch your skin. The night lights and the beautiful ambiance makes it quite an amazing place to have a walk with your soulmate.3. Marina Bay Sands- It offers the best laser light shows along with a remarkable waterjet display. It makes up for a magnificent performance and immediately becomes a sight to watch.4. Esplanade Roof Garden- This garden offers spectacular views of the city and Marina Bay and is lined with lush gardens and tiny shade trees. The garden's planting aesthetic provides the perfect ambiance for some awesome photography. With night lights on, it becomes a spectacular experience to have.
What are the romantic things to do in Singapore?1. Engage in sky dining: A cozy cable car, magnificent beauty all around, and fine dining for the couples make it attractive and highly opted by the lovers. It starts at Mount Faber.2. Enjoy ice skating: There is nothing more romantic than your partner teaching you how to ice skate or you both learning it at the same time. You can lean on each other, and the cold ambiance makes the experience more pleasant.3. Hop on a boat tour: Exploring the city by hopping on a boat tour with your partner offers relaxation and a chance to spend some cozy moments. This is included in the Singapore tour package from Chennai, and you can opt for the ride at night or day.4. Explore the river safari: Innovatively designed and housing over 200 species of marine animals, this river-themed park is an excellent way to spend some intimate moments with your partner.
Which are the best places for skydiving in Singapore?1. iFly Singapore: This is one of the largest wind tunnels in the world. An adventure destination, it offers the thrill of a simulated skydiving experience inside the vertical wind tunnel. Considered very safe for adults as well as kids, you can relish this 2 hour experience with the perfect gear to keep you safe during the Singapore trip Package. Book Now iFly Singapore Tickets
2. Pulau Ubin: Among the few small islands in Singapore, you can experience an isolated skydiving experience at this place in Singapore. Compared to other skydiving spots, it costs quite less to undertake the adventure ride here. Click here to book Pulau Ubin Kayaking
3. Sentosa: Get a chance to experience the best indoor skydiving experience in Singapore, especially for beginners. With wall to wall airflow systems and a vertical wind tunnel, you can experience a fantastic free fall experience while you are here. Book Now Sentosa Skyhelix
4. Skydiving festival: Get a chance to fly 13000 feet up in the air and watch the skyline of Singapore right below you. Jump out of an aeroplane to gather this once in a lifetime experience.
5. Merlion Park: This park is a hotspot for tourists, offering a great outdoor skydiving experience, along with all the facilities of a great skydiving expedition. Besides, this is a great spot to come and explore, while getting clicked with the prominent statue of a mythical lion.
Which are the best sites for snorkeling and scuba diving in Singapore?
Snorkeling and scuba diving is usually on the top of any traveler’s list when they are traveling in Singapore. It allows an exciting chance to spot the underwater beauty and experience the feeling of thrill and adventure simultaneously. Singapore has got many offshore islands as well as professional diving centers where tourists can partake in this thrilling activity. Singapore's offshore islands that offer such recreational activities include Kusu Island, St. John's Island, Sisters' Islands, and Pulau Hantu.
The most fantastic places for snorkeling and scuba diving in Singapore are:Orca Scuba
Big Bubble Centre
Sunny Cove Dive Centre
The Dive Company
Click to book now: Singapore Wakepark Tickets
How much time do I need to explore Singapore?
There are many guided tours and itineraries that offer different time durations for the tourists interested in exploring Singapore. Singapore has many things to do and places where the tourists can experience the best of the city. For exploring Singapore, the ideal duration should be about 5 to 7 days.
Book Now: Pop-Up Disney Singapore
Which are the best places for surfing in Singapore?
Singapore is one of the buzzing places to try your hands on the exciting sport of Surfing in Singapore. Singapore lacks the waves essential for surfing, but that geographical restraint hasn't stopped companies from creating, and cashing in, on a surf culture. Singapore has a community of surf lovers, who travel the Asia Pacific region in the absence of real waves in Singapore.
Some of the best places for surfing in Singapore are:
- Wave House Sentosa
- Surf the Waves
- Rip Curl
- Stand Up Paddle Singapore
Click to know more: Things to Do in Singapore this Weekend
How much does it cost for a trip to Singapore from India?A trip to Singapore can have a varying price range based on the type of services and adventures you include in the itinerary. However, you can get a rough estimate of around 30,000 - 35,000 INR per person, for 5 days. This cost is inclusive of flight fare, visa, moderately priced accommodation, transportation within the cities, meals and other expenses.
Book Now: S.E.A Aquarium Singapore Tickets
What should I buy in Singapore?Here is a list of some of the things you should buy during your trip to Singapore.
- Singapore Sling (it is a classic cocktail iconic to Singapore)
- Trinkets with the Miniature Merlion statue
- Orchid Perfumes
- Artefacts/decorative items
- Bak-Kwa (BBQ Meat)
- Ya-Kun Kaya (Coconut Jam)
- The Singaporean Pressed Pennies
- Tiger Balm Products
- Laksa Paste
- Gold Plated Orchid
- Orchid Red Tea.
Click to know more: Unique Things to Do in Singapore
What is the currency of Singapore?The Singapore Dollar (SGD) is the official currency used and accepted throughout the country. There are banknotes that come in nine denominations: $1, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, and $10,000. And the coins which come in the denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50 cents and 1 dollar.
The conversation rate of the 1 SGD to INR as of July 2020 is 54.06.
Book Now: 1-Altitude Gallery Bar Singapore
Where are the best routes for cycling around Singapore?
Cycling in Singapore offers some plainly special ride profiles – where else would you be able to circumnavigate a whole nation in 100 km? Indeed, even shy of an entire day ride around the border of Singapore, you can navigate the city by bicycle, going through its differing parks while touring.
Best routes for cycling around Singapore are:
- Bedok Reservoir Park - best place for families
- Pasir Ris Park - ideal for beginners
- Kallang River and Marina Bay - for city views and sunset romance
- Khatib Loop - for off the beaten path exploring
- Lower Seletar to Woodlands Waterfront - for nature and night cycling
- Pasir Ris to East Coast Park - for gluttons
- Punggol Coastline and Rivers - for tranquil weekend outings
- Athlete Lap - for fitness freaks and tech geeks
- Bukit Timah MTB Trail - best for mountain biking
- Choa Chu Kang to Bukit Batok Nature Park - for birdwatching
Must Visit: Bukit Timah Reservoir
Where can I see formula one racing matches in Singapore?
The Singapore Grand Prix is a motor race which forms part of the FIA Formula One World Championship. The event takes place on the Marina Bay Street Circuit where you should go to enjoy the racing matches.
Using public roads around the Marina Bay area, the circuit utilises powerful lighting systems to replicate daylight conditions and the most stringent safety protocols ensure driver and spectator safety. The inaugural Singapore Grand Prix proved a huge hit, staged on a new street circuit, with the city's famous skyline providing a truly spectacular backdrop.
Click here to book now: Floral Fantasy Singapore Tickets
Which are some famous hiking tours in Singapore?
1) Southern Ridges
- Considered to be one of the most picturesque trails for hiking, the 10-kilometre trail extends takes you along Mount Faber Park and HortPark, ending at Kent Ridge Park.
- See the magnificent city skyline, Merlion statue, and Henderson Waves.
2) Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- One of the best hikes for history enthusiasts, it takes you into the luxurious vegetation of the Nature Reserve to see the fascinating ruins of an ancient village including a stone well, kitchen, outhouse, etc.
3) MacRitchie Reservoir Park
- Also known as Tree Top Walk, is done on a suspension bridge hanging 25 metres above the ground and 250 metres long.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the lush and fragrant rainforests and see scores of indigenous birds.
4) Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts, get up and close with giant monitor lizards, mud lobsters, and tree climbing crabs, Kingfishers, Herons, and egrets.
5) Bukit Batok Hill
- The perfect hike for seasoned trekkers that’s challenging, rugged, and picturesque.
- See the quarry pool & the war memorial and encounter wild animals like white-crested laughing thrushes and monitor lizards
What are the things we can do in Singapore at night?
1. Visit Night Safari: Explore the world’s first nocturnal zoo on an exciting tram ride. Here you can see over 100 rarest species of animals like River Hogs, Pangolin, Sugar-Glider, etc. Enjoy an award-winning gourmet safari dinner experience and see fire eating tribal dancers perform.
2. Enjoy a Ride at Singapore Flyer: Marvel at the iconic and resplendent Singapore skyline from Asia’s largest observation wheel. If the skies are clear, you can as far as Indonesia and Malaysia. Savour a luxury in-flight dining experience while sightseeing and indulge in a simulated Flight Experience and XD Theatre at the terminal.
3. Visit Gardens by the Bay: Visit the awe-inspiring 50 metre high Supertrees, Cloud Forest housing the largest artificial waterfall in the world, and Flower Dome, which is the world’s largest greenhouse. See thousands of exotic species of plants and flowers from around the world and the stupendous light and sound show held every evening.
4. Enjoy Sentosa Island Cable Car Ride: For an exciting adventure and breathtaking views of the night skyline including Universal Studios, Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade, etc. take the aerial route to Sentosa in a cable car. Don’t miss to try the in-car authentic Singapore dining experience.
5. Visit Marina Bay Sands Skypark observation deck: Located on the 57th storey of Marina Bay Sands Hotel, this is one of the best vantage points in Singapore. See the dazzling night views of Merlion Statue and Sentosa Island, etc. Don’t miss taking a dip in the world’s largest infinity pool located here and watch the beautiful sunset.
6. Enjoy the amazing show at Wings of time: Watch the world’s only permanent night show performed on sea waters as it tells the story of triumph and love through futuristic special effects and laser projections. This larger than life theatrical performance takes place at Sentosa Island.
7. Explore Singapore river cruise: Go where the roads don’t! Take a leisurely night cruise across the Singapore River to see the brilliantly lit landmarks like Marina Bay Sands, Merlion Statue, and Esplanade Theatre.
8. FunVee Night Tour: Experience the sights and sounds of Singapore from atop an open double-decker bus. Watch the Supertrees come alive at Gardens by the Bay, Haji Lane, Clarke Quay, Esplanade Theatre by the Bay, etc.
9. Visit Night Luge Sentosa: Experience the nighttime thrills of a Luge session with beautifully lit up tracks and pulsating music as you cruise at high speeds. Fill up on delectable New Zealand inspired cuisine after your Luge session.
10. Enjoy Spectra Show at Marina Bay: See a wonderful rendition of the Singapore story through this visually stunning show of laser projections, colourful dancing fountains, and futuristic visual effects. The show is open for all.
Recommended Read: Things to Do in Singapore for Couples
Where we can experience reverse bungy in Singapore?
Instead of going down while bungee jumping, imagine being hurled 36 metres into the air and then pulled back to the ground at a speed of 50 metres per second. Now imagine an accentuated force of 5 applied to this. That is what the GX-5 Reverse Bungy Jumping experience at Singapore is, and should definitely be included in your Singapore tour packages.
Timings: 4:30 pm until 12:30 am.
Cost: SGD 45, INR 2270.
Location: 3 River Valley Road, Clarke Quay, Singapore.
Learn More: Things to Do in Clarke Quay
Is it worth going on honeymoon tour in Singapore?
If you’re looking for a place to celebrate your honeymoon, then Singapore is the place for you. From luxurious hotels to breath-taking sceneries, Singapore has got a lot to offer. The beautiful gardens, as well as the beaches, are sure to leave you mesmerised. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Lion City on the Singapore Flyer or take a stroll at the Gardens by the Bay with your partner, there are many romantic spots all over the city which are sure to make your honeymoon in Singapore a memorable one.
What kind of travelling luggage I should carry? What clothes and things are must to carry?
You can take any kind of travelling luggage from bags to strollers depending upon your needs. However, you should always check in with the airlines for their baggage allowance policies. These restrictions differ from airline to airline and thus you should know in advance regarding that before you travel.
As far as clothing is concerned, Singapore is known for hot and humid weather so you should carry casual t-shirts and denim shorts. Make sure you are carrying cotton blend clothes and carry a light jacket if you are travelling in the monsoon season.
Other things that you must carry when going to Singapore are:
- Mosquito repellent
- A light jacket
- Water bottle etc.
Click here to book: Pororo Park Singapore Tickets
Do I need to follow any dress code in Singapore?
Dressing in Singapore is all about a matter of choice. There are no dress codes you need to adhere to except if you are visiting places of worship. You can dress as you wish provided it is a decent choice of attire and you are feeling comfortable with yourself.
Suggested Read: Places to Visit in Singapore for a Week
Is smoking legal in Singapore? What is the legal drinking age?
Although there is no bar on smoking in Singapore but there is mostly a ban on smoking in various areas. According to the new rules, there is a ban on smoking in educational institutes and public areas. There are designated smoking areas where you only you can enjoy a puff of smoke in Singapore.
The legal drinking age in Singapore is 18 years.
Book Now: Segway Fun Ride
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Singapore?Here is a list of the items that you should pack while travelling to Singapore.
- Clothes in cotton/other breathable material for the tropical climate
- Sturdy and comfortable shoes/slippers/sandals
- Cap/hat /scarf for protection from the harsh Sun
- Toiletries, Sun-block, deodorants, wet-wipes
- A universal adapter for plugs
- All important documents
- A smaller backpack
- Gadgets, batteries and chargers
- Medicines ( prescription).
Moreover, there are certain items such as chewing gum, firecrackers and drugs that are prohibited and mustn't be carried along on the trip. Tobacco and alcohol are also taxable, so you would need to declare those accordingly. It is also a good idea to go through the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority website, as well as read up about the best places and other information beforehand.
Must Checkout: Slingshot Singapore