Popular Singapore Packages
Singapore Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 56815.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 59432.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 41950.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 76752.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 55000.0|
Singapore PackagesSingapore tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Singapore packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Singapore holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
With a series of Singapore trip packages, Thrillophilia is ready to walk another mile for your delightful Singapore trip. Keeping in mind your preferences and tastes, we offer a wide range of Singapore travel packages to add spills and thrills to your visit. With various activities adding up to your list of things to do in Singapore, we not just indulge at the round trip to Singapore but to add an astounding experience in your itinerary. We curate according to your travel style let you customize through our Singapore tour packages to let that bond flourish even more. Feel free to add as many activities you wish to do and places to visit in Singapore, Thrillophilia makes it a rewarding experience at reasonable costs.
With flattering discounts from time to time, we work to make your Singapore packages worth every penny, be it the Singapore honeymoon packages or the places to visit in Singapore with family. Whether a thrilling solo excursion to Sentosa Islands, a relaxing family trip to Universals or a romantic getaway with your beloved at the Genting Cruise in Singapore, Thrillophilia is the right door to come through. Keeping in mind the budget we also offer the best Singapore holiday packages with or without flights for your pocket-friendly Singapore travel.
Seeking to get a taste of Singapore nightlife? Avail our night tour of Singapore with Night Safari and embark on your journey through the first nocturnal wildlife park. Craving to get away from the hustle and bustle? The Singapore trip packages will be your best ally to help your weary soul to revive and indulge in the quest of self-exploration.
Keeping in mind the thrill seekers, we lend a hand to make your heart thump louder as the adrenaline surges through your veins with the world-class activities we have for you. Singapore has the beautiful contrast of tranquility and thrill making it an ideal destination for everyone. The rich culture, spine-tingling activities, and an amazing place to shop sum up to make Singapore an exotic travel destination. Well-known for its hospitality, hotels in Singapore promise you a homely stay with the perfect tinge of luxury and comfort at pocket-friendly prices. Foodies’ paradise, Singapore offers a huge platter of delicacies, whether you wish to relish the local street food or the traditional Thai food, this is your must-visit places in Singapore and must be included in your Singapore tour packages.
Futuristic architecture, iridescent skyline, Madame Tussauds, and Universal Studios at the Resorts World Sentosa thrive to bring along a flock of tourists to venture through the city ahead of time. Not to forget the series of activities including kayaking, flying trapeze, and cruising this tropical city has so much in store. The city that never sleeps always tops up the travel list of the nocturnals looking for an extravagant encounter of the nightlife. With an array of bars and clubs, Singapore keeps on bustling through the night over the vibrant music played by the local DJs making people groove. Thrillophilia savors all the bits to make your Singapore trip a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Offering the luxuries of comfort and promising a happening itinerary, Singapore excels in leaving tourists in search of words. These Singapore trip packages are available from multiple cities in India and you can also go for a customized package based on your choice and preferences.
Places to Visit on Singapore Trip:
1) Universal Studios : One of the best places that you can visit as part of your Singapore tour packages is Universal Studios of the city. Here you can wander through seven themed zones with over 20 exciting rides and shows. In addition you can walk down the Hollywood Boulevard, unearth ancient Egypt's secrets, and plunge into the sci-fi city's futuristic realm. From Shrek's Kingdom in Far Far Away Land to the dynamic world of Transformers, this Singaporean hotspot offers unmatched excitement. Thrilling roller coasters, live performances, and captivating 4D shows make it an unforgettable family-friendly experience.
2) Singapore Flyer : Another popular attraction in Singapore is the Singapore Flyer, Asia's largest observation wheel. It offers a breathtaking panorama of Singapore's skyline, which is a beautiful blend of modern marvels and age-old charm. As your capsule ascends, the stunning views of Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, and the busy harbour unfold before your eyes. At night, it transforms into a magical spectacle, with city lights shimmering beneath you. The Singapore Flyer offers more than a ride - it's a skyline adventure that is nothing short of extraordinary.
3) Gardens By The Bay: When availing of the Singapore packages, make sure to visit Gardens by the Bay, which is a breathtaking fusion of nature, technology, and art in the city. Here, you can marvel at the stunning Supertree Grove, where steel structures are cloaked in a green tower above you. You can also experience diverse ecosystems within the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome, or stroll along the OCBC Skyway, suspended amidst the Supertrees, and feel the invigorating energy of nature. When darkness falls, the gardens twinkle in a fascinating light and sound show.
4) S.E.A. Aquarium: When in Singapore, venture into the underwater world of the S.E.A. Aquarium, a marine sanctuary boasting over 100,000 sea creatures from 800 species. The ocean's mystical beauty unfolds as you navigate through 49 habitats, and witness majestic manta rays, stealthy sharks, and vivid coral reefs.
5) Sentosa Island : As part of your Singapore trip package, discover a paradise getaway at Sentosa Island, a tropical playground brimming with adventure and relaxation. You can delight yourself in the pristine sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush greenery or soak in nature at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Unleash your inner child at Universal Studios Singapore or get up close with marine life at the S.E.A. Aquarium, for an enthralling time.
6) River Safari Singapore: For a unique experience of the rivers and waterways of Singapore, River Wonders is the best place to be. Here you can explore the diverse ecosystems and the fascinating creatures that inhabit them while strolling through the lush gardens. Observe vibrant flora and fauna, and learn about the importance of water conservation, at this rich cultural heritage tied to the rivers and gain a deeper understanding of Singapore's history.
7) Trick Eye Museum : Step into a world of optical illusions and interactive art at the Trick Eye Museum when you avail the Singapore holiday packages. a popular attraction in the city. The museum is home to two-dimensional paintings that transform into three-dimensional masterpieces, representing a unique form of art. You can also pose with whimsical creatures, become part of enchanting scenes, and capture memorable photos that will ignite your imagination.
8) Jurong Bird Park : One of the most popular places to visit in Singapore is Jurong Bird Park, a paradise for bird enthusiasts and nature lovers. Ranked as the largest bird park in Asia, the attraction allows you to encounter over 5,000 stunning feathered creatures representing various species. ALong with it, you can also witness captivating bird shows, and embark on interactive feeding sessions. From the majestic flight of eagles to the playful antics of penguins, the park offers a fascinating glimpse into the avian world.
9) Singapore Zoo: Make sure to include a visit to the Singapore Zoo in your Singapore travel package, a revered attraction for all age groups. Ranked as one of the top places in the city, the zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from around the world, representing more than 300 species. You can also explore a plethora of exhibits and marvel at the diverse ecosystems recreated within the zoo. From the lush rainforest habitat to the spacious open enclosures, each area provides a unique opportunity to observe animals in a naturalistic setting.
10) Butterfly Park And Insect Kingdom : For a unique experience in Singapore, head over to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom, where the wonders of the insect world come alive. Enjoy soaking in lush greenery as you wander through tropical gardens teeming with fluttering butterflies and fascinating insects. You can also see the intricate life cycles of these delicate creatures, from egg to caterpillar to majestic winged beauty here. The park also offers you insights into the fascinating behaviours and adaptations of various insect species through engaging exhibits and educational displays.
11) Kidzania Singapore: After booking your Singapore tour packages, you can also pay a visit to KidZania Singapore, a one-of-a-kind indoor theme park that brings learning to life through immersive role-playing experiences. Perfect for children, this park is designed like a vibrant city, where your little ones can try out various professions and learn real-life skills in a fun and interactive way. From becoming a doctor, pilot, or chef to exploring science, arts, and entrepreneurship, children are empowered to explore their passions and unleash their creativity.
12) Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: Step into a world of glamour and excitement at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, known as one of the most popular attractions in Singapore. The museum lets you get up close and personal with lifelike wax figures of your favourite celebrities, sports icons, historical figures, and more. You can also capture memorable moments as you pose with your favourite stars and immerse yourself in interactive exhibits that bring history and pop culture to life. From red carpet experiences to immersive themed zones, Madame Tussauds offers a captivating and interactive journey that will leave you amazed.
Things to Do on Singapore Tour:
2. Dine at Singapore Flyer: In your search for unique and memorable experiences within your Singapore tour packages, take some time out to enjoy dining at Singapore Flyer. Take in breathtaking panoramic views of the city skyline and iconic landmarks, as you savour a delectable array of cuisine from around the world. Whether you're enjoying a romantic dinner, celebrating a special occasion, or simply treating yourself to a memorable meal, the combination of exquisite food and the mesmerising backdrop of the cityscape creates an enchanting atmosphere.
3. Take a walk through Chinatown: Bustling with life and full of energy, Chinatown offers a merry experience for anyone who would like to explore the beautiful labyrinths of this section in your Singapore trip Packages. From buzzing restaurants to galleries, shops and symbolic monuments, there is no dearth of iconic attractions for tourists.
4. Go shopping in Haji Lane: Known for its many shops, Haji lane is a magnet for youngsters and tourists looking for an underrated adventure. From exclusive souvenir shops to eating outlets, there is no lack of entertainment at this place. You can easily get here through an MRT station, the closest one being Bugis Station. If you are a shopaholic you must include this in your Singapore travel packages.
5. Hike around Mt Faber Park: Located at a height of about 94 meters, you will find this hill located in the central region of Singapore. Mt Faber Park is a photogenic hike of a number of trails, which can take you on an excursion as long as ten kilometers. You will not need any special hiking gear to embark on this journey. Only a set of durable shoes will do. This experience is not to be missed while you navigate different attractions on your Singapore trip Packages.
6. Explore the Singapore art museum: Singapore Art Museum is a Singapore-based gallery that focuses on visual art from Southeast Asia. It was the nation's first art gallery when it opened in 1996 in a refurbished 19th-century Catholic boys school. It's a must-see exhibition on your Singapore holiday packages for everyone intrigued in modern Asian art. Painting, photography, film, and sculpture are among the mediums included in the collection.
7. Visit Sifr Aromatics: Sifr Aromatics is one of the independently owned fragrance boutiques in Singapore's Kampong Glam neighbourhood. Heading over to this place, you will find about several hundred perfumes and colognes that are ready to wear. If you want a custom-blended perfume, make an appointment ahead of time and set aside at least 90 minutes.
8. Indulge in the Mint Museum of Toys: Mint Museum of Toys is home to more than 50000 objects from about 40 different nations out of which 8000 are on display. The relics in the museum date back to almost the 1840s and this is something that attracts tourists from all over the world. Aside from the toys, there are two galleries dedicated to historic enamel signs in the permanent collection. The collection is amazing in and of itself, but several of the exhibits are dimly lit and opaque, making this a preferable destination for people with specialized knowledge, so you must include this place in your Singapore tour packages
9. Relish authentic cuisines at the Old Airport Road Food Centre: Old Airport Road Food Centre, which is more than 40 years old, is one of Singapore's most popular destinations that is home to about 150 stalls. Heading over to this place, you will get to relish a wide range of local cuisines like Hokkien mee, silky beancurd pudding.
10. Explore the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay: The Esplanade is Singapore's finest art facility, with a spectacular state-of-the-art concert hall, theatre, recital studio, and an open-air concert space. The structure is a work of art and the spiky exterior of the dome has earned it the moniker durian. If you are looking for some of the best spots to capture instagram worthy snaps, then this is the place that you should visit.
11. Capture stunning snaps at the Clarke Quay: The Clarke Quay happened to be one of the major trading hubs in the 1800s, when barges transported goods upstream for storage in warehouses. The warehouses have been renovated and painted in rainbow colours, giving this an excellent photo opportunity. Clarke Quay has also established itself as one of most sought after Singapore's food, drink, and entertainment hotspots.
12. Enjoy a night safari: This is the world's first and most popular safari park dedicated to night creatures, one of the best experiences you must include in your Singapore travel packages. The 86-acre reserve is home to 2,500 animals representing 130 different species, with more than a third of them being endangered. Tourists heading over to this place can take a guided tram ride that lasts for about 40 minutes and takes you through seven different geographical areas to capture views of the animal sightings.
13. Find peace at the Singapore Botanic Gardens: The UNESCO World Heritage site is divided into three "cores," or primary regions. As visitors enter through the historic Tanglin Gate, the first thing they see is the Tanglin core, which is the oldest. The Tyersall-Gallop core blends in with the park's existing rainforest, while the Bukit Timah core features a children's garden with treehouses, a suspension bridge, and a farm. There are more than 1,000 different species of orchid and about 2,000 hybrid species on display at the National Orchid Garden. So Singapore Botanic Gardens are one of the popular places to visit in Singapore and you should include in your Singapore tour packages
14. Offer prayers at Thian Hock Keng: Thian Hock Keng Temple, also known as Tianfu Temple, is the oldest Buddhist temple in Singapore. The intricate construction was constructed without the use of a single nail in the traditional southern Chinese style. With its dragon and phoenix sculptures and Fujian-style broken porcelain roof ridges, it's now totally repaired and a feast for the eyes.
15. Explore the heritage site of St. Andrew's Cathedral: This massive structure in the heart of Singapore's Civic District is one of the area's oldest and most imposing structures to visit on your Singapore packages. The Neo Gothic design topped by a simple spire makes its worth visiting. The structure is surrounded by park grounds, making it stand out as a haven in the middle of a bustling city. This is Singapore's largest cathedral, as well as the country's oldest Anglican church. It's a treasure trove for historical, cultural, and architectural enthusiasts.
16. Enjoy the calmness of Haw Par Villa: This eight-acre outdoor art park is odd yet a feast for the eyes, regardless of whether it is manicured or untamed. It was founded in the 1930s by Tiger Balm inventor and philanthropist Aw Boon Haw, who commissioned over 1,000 intricate sculptures and dioramas to educate traditional Chinese values before the arrival of television and the Internet. This place on your Singapore packages simply adds to its attractiveness and 'raw' feel and what you get here is an unadulterated, in-your-face lesson on Chinese principles and culture. It's worth noting that this "Asian cultural park" claims to be the first of its kind.
17. Take a view from Marina Bay Sands Skypark: One of the best things to do in Singapore is to head to the Marina Bay Sands Skypark and soak in the awe-inspiring views from there. You can ascend to the iconic rooftop observation deck, perched 200 metres above ground, and witness the breathtaking panorama of the city's skyline and the glistening waters of Marina Bay. Marvel at the architectural wonders surrounding you, including the stunning Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove.
18. Go for Cable Car Ride in Sentosa: Among the best activities to include in your Singapore packages is a cable car ride in Sentosa wherein you can experience the thrill of soaring above the sparkling waters. In the meantime, you can take in the panoramic views of the city skyline, lush greenery, and iconic landmarks as you glide effortlessly between Mount Faber and Sentosa Island. Whether you're seeking a romantic escapade or a fun-filled family outing, a cable car ride in Sentosa promises an exhilarating and memorable experience.
19. Indoor Skydiving at iFly Singapore: Partake in an indoor skydiving session at iFly Singapore, one of the most interesting activities of the metropolitan. Consisting of a vertical wind tunnel, you can feel the powerful air currents that will lift you off the ground, creating the sensation of freefall. Safely harnessed and guided by expert instructors, you'll enjoy the exhilaration of skydiving without the need for a plane.
Best Time for Singapore Tour:The tropical weather of Singapore remains hot and humid all year round the temperatures hovering around 26-27 degrees. The best time to visit Singapore will depend on your vacation style and your interest in cultural & food festivals, shopping, etc. March up till June are the most pleasant months i.e. dry and with lower temperatures. The biggest attraction during these months is the weeklong Chinese New Year celebration. The months of July till September are monsoon months with sudden rains and excessive humidity, but see a lot of footfalls due to the two-month-long Great Singapore Sale and the Food Festival, the most popular draws of Singapore packages. While the humidity is highest between October and February, people visit to see the Lantern Festival. You can enjoy a beautiful dance and music festival known as Zoukout at Sentosa. Ask your operator to include this in your Singapore tour packages.
Beaches to Visit in Singapore:
1) Siloso Beach: If you are looking for a popular beach to visit as part of your Singapore tour packages, Siloso Beach is the place to be. Situated on the southernmost tip of Sentosa, Siloso Beach is a vibrant spectacle, beckoning travellers seeking a blend of relaxation and adrenaline-pumping water sports. You can also enjoy beach volleyball at this sport-lovers haven, which offers kayaking, paddleboarding, and surfing at this serene surroundings.
2) Tanjong Beach: Tucked away on Sentosa's southern coast, Tanjong Beach exudes an air of tranquillity, offering you a charming refuge from the hustle and bustle of Singapore. The beach is known for its crescent-shaped coastline, along with its golden sands and tranquil waters, which make it perfect for sunbathing or a romantic moonlit walk. While primarily a tranquil retreat, Tanjong Beach offers multiple water-based adventure sports as well like surfing, paddle boarding, Jet Skiing and flyboarding under the gentle sun. The beach is popular among nature lovers and birdwatchers, as it is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna.
3) Palawan Beach: Among the top beaches in the region is Palawan Beach, a visit to which you must surely include in the Singapore packages. Located in the heart of Sentosa, Palawan Beach, with its swaying palm trees and soft golden sand, offers you a lush tropical getaway. This family-friendly beach is best known for its iconic suspension bridge, leading to the southernmost point of continental Asia. Whether it's swimming in the serene waters, enjoying the playful pirate-themed water park, or simply lounging on the beach, there is something for everyone.
5) Punggol Beach: When deciding on the itinerary for your Singapore trip package, save some time for a visit to Punggol Beach. Situated in the northeastern part of Singapore, it is an enchanting coastal enclave renowned for its stunning sunsets and historical significance. With its rocky beach and rustic jetty, it captures the hearts of photographers and nature enthusiasts alike. You can explore the nature walk and cycling path that hugs its coastline, while immersing yourself in the heritage wonders renowned for the sneak peek of World War II along with the remnants of the old Punggol Village.
6) Pulau Ubin: Located northeast of mainland Singapore, Pulau Ubin is a small rustic island that doubles up as a nature lover’s paradise. It is home to tranquil beaches which offer a refreshing break from city life, transporting you to a simpler time with its nostalgic kampung scenery. From hiking through lush trails to biking along rustic paths, it's an ideal getaway. Noosa Beach is a particularly popular spot, known for its calm waters and incredible biodiversity. You can indulge in various water activities such as kayaking and snorkelling, exploring the abundant marine life thriving in the island's clear, turquoise waters.
7) Pasir Ris Beach: Pasir Ris Beach is another popular beach that you must visit when you avail the Singapore holiday packages. It is located in the eastern part of Singapore, and is a popular recreational spot for locals and tourists alike. Its stunning shoreline stretches over six kilometres, making it a delightful canvas for sunrise and sunset views. The beach's allure extends beyond its sandy expanse with facilities for exciting water sports like kayaking and sailing. You can leisurely stroll on the boardwalk, soaking in the tranquil ambience, or venture into Pasir Ris Park, the adjacent green space boasting a mangrove forest teeming with diverse wildlife.
How to reach Singapore?
- By Air: Singapore's well-connected Changi Airport welcomes flights from across the globe, making air travel the most popular choice for international visitors.
- By Sea: Enjoy a leisurely journey to Singapore by sea, arriving at one of the city's bustling cruise centres which regularly host international cruise liners.
- By Bus: If you're nearby in Malaysia or Thailand, consider a scenic bus journey into Singapore via the causeways linking the country to the mainland.
- By Train: Another option from Malaysia is the rail route, which ends at Woodlands Train Checkpoint in Singapore, offering a unique entry to the city.
- By Car: Driving to Singapore is an adventurous choice, particularly from Malaysia, via the causeways at Woodlands or Tuas, where transfers are available.
Click here to book now: Marina Bay Sands Skypark Tickets
Browse through a wide range of Singapore trip packages from various cities : Singapore Tour Package From Delhi, Singapore Tour Package From Bangalore, Singapore Tour Package From Mumbai, Singapore Tour Package From Chennai, Singapore Tour Package From Hyderabad, Singapore Tour Package From Pune, Singapore Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Singapore Tour Packages From Kerala, Singapore Tour Packages From Kolkata, Singapore Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Singapore Tour Packages From Kochi.