Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi Highlights
- Relive your adventurous side by taking an drive through one of the World’s Most Dangerous Roads
- Drive to the 'World's Highest Motorable Village' - Komic and feel like you are on top of the world
- Bridge your way from one cliff to another on the Self Operated Ropeway and fly parallelly to the Chicham Bridge
- Send a postcard from Highest Post Office in the World to your loved ones and make them proud
- Capture a timelapse of the changing colours of Kinner Kailash mountain peaks as painted by the sunrays
Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi Overview
About the Tour:
The thought of driving through the raw and rough terrain of Spiti gives us goosebumps! Experience the first-ever “You Don’t Call It A Road” episode of your trip by striking out this adventure from your bucket list as you cross a few iconic high mountains passes that present some unforgettable landscapes of this cold desert.
Be it standing on Asia’s Highest suspended Chicham Bridge or driving to ‘the world’s highest village – Komic’, you will experience it all firsthand and take home lovely memories and myriad adventure stories you have lived in real-time. Cherish this incredible journey with a perfect end by the turquoise waters of the crescent-shaped Chandratal lake that reflects upon the luminous milky way at night.
Route: Delhi - Shimla - Narkanda - Baga Sarahan - Nako - Gue - Tabo - Dhankar - Kaza - Kalpa - Shimla - Delhi
Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Start Point: Delhi
End Point: Delhi
➔ Stay on a double and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels / camps
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ Inner Line permit / Manali Green Tribunal Permit
➔ Transport in an MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio
➔ Bon Fire wherever possible
➔ Explore World's Highest Village, Komic Uniquely via Yak Ride
➔ Shop unique souvenirs such as Merino Wool and Slipper made of Grass at the Kaza Market
➔ Mail postcards to loved ones from the world’s highest post office at Hikkim
➔ Relax yourself with Sip of Sea buckthorn tea at Cafe Sol, Kaza
➔ Enjoy mouth Watering Vegetable Maggie at Hindustan ka Akhri Dhaba, Chitkul
➔ Tell Interesting stories about 500 Years old Self-Mummified Monk at Gue Monastery
How to Reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for travelling to Spiti as it serves both domestic and well as International flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station, through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: Also Delhi is well connected by bus to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi Itinerary
Select Package Option
More Details about Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi
Know Before You Go for Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent