Popular Kashmir Packages
Kashmir Tour Packages
Kashmir Group Tour Package
||6 Days / 5 Nights
Family Tour to 3-Jewels of Kashmir
||6 Days / 5 Nights
Srinagar Tour with Gulmarg and Pahalgam
||4 Days / 3 Nights
Kashmir Tour Package with Doodhpathri
||6 Days / 5 Nights
Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley
||6 Days / 5 Nights
Kashmir tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Kashmir holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kashmir vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The “Paradise on Earth’, Kashmir, can be best explored with Thrillophilia's well-planned, fully structured, and totally affordable Kashmir travel packages. Our Kashmir tour packages include comfortable, pre-booked accommodations, excellent sightseeing tours, and fun activities that are sure to make your trip unforgettable. Whether you're interested in adventure sports or just relaxing in beautiful surroundings, our Kashmir packages have something for everyone. With 24/7 genuine travel assistance available, you can be rest assured that your trip will be hassle-free and enjoyable from start to finish.
From its snow-capped mountains and tranquil lakes to its vibrant local markets and historic shrines, there is no shortage of things to see and do in Kashmir. With Thrillophilia's Kashmir packages, you can immerse yourself in the region's stunning natural scenery and diverse cultural heritage, while enjoying all the comfort and convenience of a well-planned vacation. These packages, which are reasonably priced, take you to the most popular places in Kashmir, like Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Kargil, Pulwama, Pahalgam, and others.
So why wait? Book your Kashmir tour packages with Thrillophilia today and experience the beauty and culture of Kashmir for yourself.
Places to Visit on Kashmir Trip:1. Srinagar:
Known popularly for its lush forested mountains, verdant gardens, colourful flower beds, and picturesque lakes, Srinagar is a paradise on earth. A must-inclusion in all the Kashmir tour packages, this nature lover's delight introduces you to the scenic beauty and colourful culture of Kashmir. The largest city of Kashmir, Srinagar, is famous for its postcard-perfect Dal Lake. You can rent a boathouse and float on the serene waters, spending a relaxing vacation.
The Nishat Bagh and the Mughal Gardens propel couples with their breathtaking rows of flora and a tranquil atmosphere. Srinagar is also the place where you can relish a delightful Mutton Rogan Josh and shop for Pashmina shawls. So, you have another exciting place to include in your Jammu Kashmir tour packages.
Translating literally to the 'Meadow of Flowers', Gulmarg is often found in every Kashmir trip package. With the magnificent snow-clad mountains serving as a lovely contrasting backdrop, the vast stretches of colourful flowers offer a real treat to the eyes in Gulmarg. The snowy mountain peaks offer excellent skiing and snowboarding activities for adrenaline seekers. Gulmarg also offers thrilling gondola rides, which is considered the second-highest cable car globally. The gondola ride will take you to an elevation of over 3657 meters up Mount Apharwat and offer breathtaking views, including that of the Nanga Parvat.
Lying at a stone's throw away from Srinagar, Kupwara is a dreamy land of majestic alpine markets, rolling meadows, and clear gushing water. Set in picturesque locales, Kupwara is the epitome of natural beauty in Kashmir. It is a must-include in the Kashmir tour packages. One of the major attractions in Kupwara is its enchanting valleys, including Lolab valley, Seemab Valley, Bungus Valley, Kieran Valley, and Machil Valley. Kupwara also has religious sites, including the Qamar Reshi Sahib Shrine and the Sheikh Baba Behram point. Featuring dense forests and offering mountain biking and trekking opportunities, Chandigham in Kupwara is a delight and you must include this in your Jammu and Kashmir tour packages.
Considered the second largest town in the Ladakh region, Kargil offers undaunted natural beauty. A witness to many historical wars, Kargil oozes out a lot of heart-warming memories and emotions. One of the must-visit places in Kargil is the war memorial, where you can pay your tribute to the brave Indian soldiers who lost their lives for saving our country. You can also experience mountaineering in the Nun Mountains and take a trekking tour to Suru Valley. Other places that you can explore in Kargil include Wakha Rgyal, Shergold, Mulbek Gompa, and Urgyen Dzong. These are the must-visit attractions with Kashmir tour packages.
Lying at a distance of around 40 kilometres from Srinagar and nicknamed the "Rice Bowl Of Kashmir", Pulwama is a quaint village in Kashmir. Brimming with natural beauty, Pulwama is known popularly for its aromatic saffron fields, agreeable climate, rich culture, and kind-hearted locals. Offering excellent trekking and mountaineering opportunities in the summer season and snowboarding and skiing opportunities in the winters, Pulwama is often found in the Kashmir holiday packages of all adventure enthusiasts. Pulwama is packed with several excellent hotels for tourists to enjoy a comfortable and memorable stay.
Perched at an elevation of around 2,740 meters above sea level and packed with thick green forests, colourful flowery meadows, and serene lakes, Pahalgam is one of the most recommended places to include in the Kashmir tour packages of all avid nature lovers. Set at approximately 95 kilometres from Srinagar, Pahalgam offers a serene atmosphere for the solitude seekers to soak in. The picturesque Aru and Betab Valley propel couples with their unending natural charm. The Sheshnag Lake is a fantastic place to visit and enjoy the views of the greenish waters and the surrounding grassland and mountain terrains.
7. Anantnag: Home to many beautiful age-old temples and known for their spiritual significance, Anantnag is commonly found in the Kashmir packages of spiritual enthusiasts and pilgrims. Anantnag comes straight out of an artist's magical scenery, Packed with ever-charming freshwater springs and breathtaking lush gardens. Tourists visiting Anantnag spend much of their time enjoying temple visits. Some of the famous spiritual sites to visit here include the Martand Sun Temple, Amarnath Ji's cave, Kheer Bhawani Asthappan, Masjid Baba Dawood Khaki, Imambara Goom, and Ziarat Baba Hyder Reshi Shrine. One of the other prime places of interest in Anantnag is the Kishtwar National Park, home to Himalayan black and brown bear and musk deer.
8. Nishat Garden:
Known popularly as the 'Garden of Bliss', Nishant Garden happens to be the second-largest Mughal Garden in the Kashmir Valley. Lying on the eastern side of the famous Dal Lake, Nishant Garden was established in 1633 AD under the command of Asaf Khan, the brother of Noor Jahan. Nishant Garden offers a treat to the eyes, with the majestic Zabarwan Mountains serving as a stunning backdrop. Nishat Bagh offers an impressive Persian architectural design, featuring a serene water channel flowing amidst the garden and 12 terraces adorned with colourful flowers. So, make sure you have enough time in the itinerary of your Kashmir tour packages to explore this beautiful garden.
Location: Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, 191121
Timings: 9 AM to 7 PM
Price: INR 10 per head
9. Shalimar Garden:
The Shalimar Garden is preached on the picturesque shores of Dal Lake and sprawled across a vast area of whopping 31 acres. This place happens to be the most prominent Mughal Garden Kashmir valley. The Shalimar Garden was established back in 1619 AD under the orders of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Flanked by tall Chinar trees and packed with colourful flowers, the ever-charming Shalimar Garden is a must-include in the Kashmir tour packages.
Location: Chinar chowk, Shalimar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 191121
Timings: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Price: INR 10 per head for Indians, INR 200 per head for foreigners
Established back in 1632 AD under the commands of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, Chashmashahi is the smallest of all the three gardens laid out by the Mughals. Chashme Shahi happens to be an awe-inspiring three-terraced garden, with a striking natural spring of water flowing through it. Packed with well-manicured flowery patches, Chashme Shahi flaunts an Iranian influenced architectural design. Offering breathtaking panoramic views of Dal Lake, Chashme Shahi is a great picnic site to include in your Kashmir tour.
Location: 7, Boulevard Rd, Chashma Shahi, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
Timings: Monday to Saturday - 8 AM to 7.15 PM; Sunday - 2 AM to 9 PM
Price: INR 10 per head.
11. Jama Masjid: Constructed by Sultan Sikandar in 1402, Jama Masjid is considered the biggest mosque in Kashmir Valley. This mosque has been damaged severely by fire three times. Still, it has fortunately been well-restored and one of the top places to include in your Kashmir holiday packages. The existing building of Jama Masjid was constructed in 1672 under the commands of the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir. Jama Masjid flaunts a spellbinding Indo-Saracenic style of architecture. Featuring a massive courtyard with a total of 370 wooden pillars, Jama Masjid can accommodate 33,333 devotees at a single time.
Location: Nowhatta Kathi Darwaza Road, Nowhatta, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190003
Timings: 3 PM to 7 PM
12. Yusmarg: Known fondly as the 'Meadow of Jesus', Yusmarg is a truly postcard-perfect destination, packed with untainted natural beauty. Yusmarg is filled with lush meadows, fantastic trekking trails, foaming river waters, picturesque high-altitude lakes, and beautiful sacred shrines. Not explored by many tourists, Yusmarg is one of the most off-beat places that backpackers can include in their Kashmir tour packages. One of the main attractions that make Yusmarg beautiful is the photogenic NilNag Lake, which lies 4 kilometres downhill. The famous Charar-e-Sharif dedicated to Sufi Saint Sheikh Noor-ud-din Noorani and the Pakherpora Shrine dedicated to the saint Syed Balkhi are frequently visited by spiritual enthusiasts.
13. Aru Valley: Juxtaposed against the snowy Himalayan peaks, the enchanting Aru Valley is often found in the Kashmir tour packages for honeymooners. This breathtaking valley is adorned to perfection by the picturesque Aru River, a tributary of the Lidder River. The Aru Valley Serves as a base camp for several treks. By offering some exhilarating activities like hiking and horse riding, this valley is becoming a must-include in the Kashmir trip packages of adrenaline seekers. This place is a gateway to the famous Kolahoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. If you are an adventure buff you must include this place in your Jammu and Kashmir tour packages.
14. Amarnath: Dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Shiva, Amarnath is one of the top places to include in the Kashmir packages of all devotees and religious seekers. The major attraction of this place is the Amarnath Cave, which is home to the Shiva Linga made entirely of ice. This unique Shivalinga is an accumulation of water droplets that freeze once they fall on the cave floor. According to popular mythological beliefs, the Amarnath Cave is the same site where Lord Shiva shared his life's secrets with his consort Goddess Parvati. Amarnath receives the highest influx of devotees during the Amarnath Yatra, held here every year between July and August.
Nicknamed as the 'Meadow of Gold', Sonamarg is one of those prime destinations that all travellers wish to have in their Kashmir tour packages. Undulating trekking trails, spectacular flower beds, and stunning glaciers are some of the top highlights of the quaint town of Sonamarg. One of the main attractions of Sonamarg is the mesmerizing Thajiwas Glacier, which offers excellent trekking and camping opportunities. Various pristine lakes, including Gangabal Lake, Gadsar Lake, Satsar Lake, Vishansar Lake, and Krishnasar Lake, are also prominent tourist places. The thrilling Zoji-La Pass is yet another important place of interest in Sonamarg, which attracts daredevils.
Things to Do on Kashmir Tour:1. Take a Shikara Ride in Dal Lake:
It will be a sin to visit Kashmir and not take a shikara ride in the famous Dal Lake. You will rarely find Kashmir packages which do not consist of this activity. Hop into the colourfully adorned, traditional wooden Shikara and lay back soaking in the astounding panoramic views of the distant snow-capped mountains, as the boatman takes you across the picturesque lake. The enchanting sound of the boatman’s oar against the water surface, the cool breeze, and the mesmerizing nature views will offer you the true detox from your mundane life.
Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and KashmirTimings:
6 AM to 5 PMPrice:
INR 150 to INR 250 per head2. Enjoy a Gondola Ride in Gulmarg:
No matter your age, riding the Gondola will always interest you and offer you a super fun experience. This is one of the basic adventures that all kinds of travelers can have in their cheapest tour packages for Kashmir. The first phase of the Gondola ride will take you from Gulmarg to Kungdoor. The second phase will take you from Kongdori to Apharwat Peak. From Kongdoori to Mary Shoulder it will be a chair lift, hence making this activity an important part of adventurous Kashmir Packages.
Location: District Baramulla, Alambal Road, Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
Timings: Ticket Sale - 9 AM to 3 PM; Ride - 10 AM to 5 PM
Price: INR 600 per head for Phase I, INR 800 per head for Phase II, INR 300 per head for Chair Lift
3. Try Your Hands at Golf at Gulmarg Golf Club: If you have a thing for golf, make sure you try your hands at the sport at the Gulmarg Golf Club during your Kashmir Tour, which makes for one of the world’s highest and largest 18-hole golf courses. With the Himalayan peaks serving as an excellent backdrop and lush green expanses encompassing the golf club, the splendors of nature will definitely motivate you to play a great shot.
Location: Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
Timings: 8:30 AM to 10 PM
Price: INR 800 per head for Indians, INR 1200 per head for foreigners
4. Relish Delicious Authentic Kashmiri Cuisine: When looking for the cheapest tour packages for Kashmir, make sure that it takes you to the best places here to enjoy authentic Kashmiri delicacies. Start your food tour of Kashmir with the authentic tea of Kashmir, the delicious Kashmiri Kahwa which will make your Kashmir Holiday packages worth it. Go on to treat your tastebuds with the delicious Mutton Rogan Josh, Kashmiri Wazwan, Yakhni, Gushtaba, and Matschgand. No worries if you are a vegetarian; Kashmir will serve you passionately. Try Paneer Chaman and Dum Aloo and you will always return to these delicacies whenever you visit Kashmir the next time.
Location: Nedous Dining Room, Stream Restaurant, Alchi Kitchen, Ahdoos
5. Take a Heritage Walk of Old Srinagar: You can explore Srinagar best by taking a walking tour through this lively city. So, make sure you have enough time in the itinerary of your Kashmir packages, so that you can take a fulfilling walk of Old Srinagar and explore its cultural and historical riches. On this heritage walk, you can spot a number of Mughal style architectural marvels. You can also witness the popular Jamia Masjid, which features a total of 370 maple wood pillars. You can also visit the old markets of Srinagar and shop for local produce like dry fruits, threads, and spices.
Location: Old Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
6. Pay a Visit to the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: No matter if you are a couple or a family, you will definitely love to have a visit to the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden included in your Kashmir packages. On your visit to the largest tulip garden of Asia, the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, you can spend time spotting a wide variety of colourful flora, including tulips, daffodils, ranunculus, and hyacinths. If you are on a Kashmir tour during the month of April, do not forget to attend the tulip festival held in this garden every year.
Location: Jammu and Kashmir, Cheshma Shahi Road, Rainawari, SrinagarLocation:
Timings: 7 AM to 7.30 PM
Price: INR 50 per head for adults and INR 25 per head for children
7. Shop for Organic Dry Fruits: If you are a shopaholic by heart, make sure you have a dedicated shopping day in the itinerary of your Kashmir tour packages. One of the best things to buy in Kashmir is dry fruits, which is one of the prime local produce of this place. One of the best places to find good quality, organic dry fruits is Royal Kashmir. If you are a shopaholic you must include this in your Jammu Kashmir tour package. You can buy all kinds of home-grown dry fruits here including cashews, apricot, pistachios, almonds, dates, and raisins. You can also get umpteen varieties of fresh fruits here including Kashmiri apples, plums, and pomegranates.
Location: Abi Kara Pora Rainawari, Dal Lake Meena Bazar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190003
8. Seek Blessings at the Kheer Bhawani Temple: Pay a visit to the famous Kheer Bhawani Temple on your Kashmir trip package and pay homage to Goddess Ragnya Devi, who is believed to be an incarnation of Goddess Durga. On your visit to this temple, you will get to see that the main offering made to the goddess here is the Indian delicacy ‘kheer’, from which the name of the shrine is inspired. You can also see the beautiful water spring over which the Kheer Bhawani Temple is located.
Tulmulla – Dangerpora Link Rd, Tulmulla, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir9. Shop Your Heart Out at Ahmad Complex:
It is recommended for all shopaholics to have some time in the itinerary of their Kashmir tour packages for shopping at the famous Ahmad Complex. Tourists can shop for clothing, traditional Kashmiri jewelry, and amazing Kashmiri souvenirs at good rates from this place. You can also find many bakeries and cafes here to sample some fresh local snacks.
Hussaini colony, Chattergam, Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir Budgam Jammu and Kashmir, 191113Timings:
10 AM to 9 PM10. Take a Wildlife Safari at the Dachigam National Park:
If you are a wildlife enthusiast, choose from Kashmir tour packages that offer you a thrilling wildlife safari in the world-famous Dachigam National Park. On your safari through this breathtaking national park, you can spot a number of amazing animal species including the hill fox, long-tailed marmot, musk deer, leopard, Himalayan black bear, jackal, and Himalayan weasel. You can also engage in bird watching, trying your luck at spotting a variety of beautiful birds like the cinnamon sparrow and black bulbul.
Near Harwan Mughal Garden, Dachigam Road, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 191202Timings:
8 AM to 6 PMPrice:
INR 25 per head
How to reach Kashmir?By Air:
The Srinagar Airport in Kashmir is well-connected to the prime cities of the country, including Bangalore, Mumbai, Jammu, Goa, & Delhi by top airway services like Jet Airways, IndiGO, and Air India.
The nearest railhead to Kashmir is the Jammu Tawi Railway Station, which is located around 330 kilometers away. You can take a train from cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Trivandrum to reach the Jammu Tawi Railway Station. From here, you can take a local taxi to reach Kashmir.
Kashmir can be reached by road from major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, and Jammu. The distance from Delhi to Srinagar is approximately 876 kilometers and takes around 16-18 hours. From Chandigarh, the distance is around 646 kilometers, taking around 10-12 hours. From Jammu, it is approximately 266 kilometers, taking around 5-6 hours. These routes offer scenic views and are well-connected via national highways, making road travel to Kashmir a memorable journey.
Best Time to Visit Kashmir:
An ideal time for taking a Kashmir trip is during the summer season, between March and May. During this time of the year, the weather is warm and balmy during the daytime, which is suitable for enjoying sightseeing. However, suppose you want to enjoy snowfall in Kashmir. In that case, you should visit the place during the winter season, between November and February. So, plan your Kashmir tour accordingly and pick from the most suitable Kashmir packages for the season.Go through with wide range of Kashmir vacation packages which offers by different cities
: Kashmir Tour Package From Bangalore
, Kashmir Tour Package From Delhi
, Kashmir Tour Package From Mumbai
, Kashmir Tour Package From Chennai
, Kashmir Tour Package From Kolkata
, Kashmir Tour Package From Hyderabad
, Kashmir Tour Package From Pune
, Kashmir Tour Package From Ahmedabad
, Kashmir Tour Package From Chandigarh
, Kashmir Tour Package From Kerala
, Kashmir Tour Package From Vadodara
, Kashmir Tour Package From Surat
, Kashmir Tour Package From Nagpur
, Kashmir Tour Package From Jaipur
, Kashmir Tour Package From Indore
, Kashmir Tour Package From Lucknow