Popular Maldives Packages
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 74500.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 69500.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 90000.0|
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 90000.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 92000.0|
Book the luxurious Maldives travel packages from Thrillophilia and get a chance to soak in the beauty of this island nation. You can also customise your Maldives holidays according to your tastes, preferences and requirements.
Maldives Packages from India:Browse through a wide range of Maldives holiday packages from different Indian Cities like: Maldives Package from Delhi, Maldives Packages from Mumbai, Maldives Package from Bangalore, Maldives tour packages from India, Maldives Package from Pune, Maldives Package from Chennai, Maldives tour Packages from Kolkata, Maldives Package from Ahmedabad.
Places to Visit During Maldives Tour
From royal antiques of the Buddhist and Islamic eras to costumes and ornaments of former kings and queens, there is a lot you can find here. The National Museum of Maldives is the epitome of knowledge in this beautiful land.
This place is tucked in the Southern Male Atoll and boasts peace and tranquillity. Additionally, you can explore many places from here, along with embarking on varied adventure activities.
Location: North Male Atoll, Maldives.
4. Grand Friday Mosque: The Grand Friday Mosque is yet another famous tourist attraction in Maldives' capital city, Male. Because of having a vast and towering golden dome, the mosque is known for attracting the attention of many travellers.
Location: Orchid Magu, Malé, Maldives.
5. Sun Island: Home to beautiful beaches, lush green flora and fauna and loads of adventurous activities, Sun Island finds its name in the list of most famous locations of Maldives. The island is home to loads of luxurious resorts offering recreational activities like herbal spas and salt baths.
Things to Do on Maldives Holidays:
Moreover, you can also find stunning coral reefs here in the Maldives, with a mix of hard corals, table, finger, staghorn, boulder, lobe, and brain corals. While snorkelling in the Maldives, you can also catch a glimpse of an incredible variety of aquatic creatures, like anemonefish, colourful Giant Clams, Blacktip and Whitetip Reef Sharks, Hawksbill Turtles, Eagle Rays and more.
Be it morning fishing or night fishing, you can catch many substantial exotic fishes and other marine creatures such as marlin, barracuda, sailfish, swordfish and more here.
People Also Ask About Maldives Tours
Which are the best selling Maldives packages?
How to reach Maldives?The best way to reach the Maldives is by air. In India, all the major airports, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, etc., have flights to the Maldives. On average, one can reach Male International Airport from Indian cities between 7 to 11 hours. Alternatively, many international flights also fly to Velana International Airport to visit the Maldives.Additionally, one can also reach the Maldives by sea. You can get to the island nation within three days if you are travelling by ship. Many cruises also depart from Mumbai and Kochi to the Maldives regularly.
What are the most romantic things to do in Maldives?
When booking your Maldives holiday packages for your honeymoon, what do you look for? A great, romantic time with your better half while enjoying the peace and serenity of your surroundings? Or something more adventurous? Some of the most romantic things to do on your Maldives honeymoon tour are:
1. Get a soothing couples' massage: Spend some time relaxing from the marriage festivities on the sandy beaches of Maldives while getting a rejuvenating couple massage.
From sand massages and hot stone therapies to customized massage packages, you and your significant other will have a great time with each other. Enjoy a relaxing massage with the endemic virgin coconut oil under the soothing blue sky while listening to the waves crash to the shore.
Location: Six Senses Laamu, PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi.
Price: MVR 5,000 onwards.
2. Enjoy Open-air dining: When you are on your honeymoon, one of the experiences you should enjoy as a couple is an open-air romantic dinner on the beach, with each other's company and the ocean waves acting as the background music, this is one experience that is unlike any other.
There are many resorts in the Maldives that organize a romantic dinner for couples on the beach. It is one of the most memorable things to do on your honeymoon and book a perfect resort Maldives package.
Location: Multiple resorts and locations.
Price: MVR 4,500 onwards.
3. Adopt a coral reef: One of the most memorable things to do on your honeymoon to Maldives is to witness the beautiful coral reefs abundant here. This island nation is known for its vibrant coral reefs. Moreover, many new couples adopt a coral reef, which is very romantic and fantastic for our endangered environment.
Location: Iruveli, Maldives.
Price: MVR 600 onwards.
4. Dine underwater: Enjoy a private and serene dinner in the world's first all-glass underwater restaurant, also known as the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Located five metres below sea level, you will get to enjoy stunning views of the inside of the Indian Ocean while indulging in lip-smacking Maldivian food.
Location: Conrad Rangali Island 20077, Maldives.
Price: MVR 3,000 onwards.
Also Read: 50 Things to do in Honeymoon in Maldives
What is the best time to visit Maldives?
A famous beach destination and holiday spot for all kinds of travellers, the island nation of Maldives boasts of great weather all around the year. It remains sun-kissed throughout the year, therefore becoming a fantastic place to visit at any time of the year.
However, the best time to visit the Maldives is between November and April, marking the dry season. You can also enjoy scuba diving and get a chance to explore the vibrant marine life. Take advantage of discounted off-season Maldives packages during this time for your Maldives trip!
From May to October, the weather remains high, with temperatures soaring to almost 30 degrees Celsius. During this time, travellers can enjoy a quiet holiday in the Maldives, especially since there is less crowd. One can also partake in many adventurous water sports, including surfing and scuba diving.
Do I need a visa for Maldives?When planning for a Maldives tour, you will need a valid passport with a validity of at least six months, along with a return or an onward journey ticket and sufficient funds. In addition to the Visa, your local identification document, like a drivers license, is also mandatory to be carried.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Maldives?Yes, You can avail Visa on arrival in the Maldives, which can be issued as soon as you reach the airport. The Visa provided on arrival is given at no extra cost, only valid for around 30 days.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Maldives?It takes around five to seven days to obtain a visa to the Maldives. The whole procedure of sharing documents with the visa office is time-consuming. Thus make sure you get the Visa before checking out for the Maldives tour.
How much time do I need to explore Maldives? What is the ideal duration to explore Maldives?The Maldives is best for a short stay. On average, a good holiday in the Maldives requires around 4 to 5 days. However, a week will be more than enough to explore the Maldives if you participate in specific water sports or other adventure activities.The ideal duration to explore the Maldives is 6 to 7 days. This time is enough to explore and enjoy all the major attractions in the island nation and enjoy activities in Maldives trip.
What about the temperature in Daytime/Night-time in Maldives?Since the Maldives is located on the equator, it experiences a typically monsoonal climate. Therefore, the temperature here remains the same almost throughout the year. Generally, the temperature in the Maldives during the day ranges between 28 to 35 degrees Celsius. Alternatively, during the nighttime, it ranges between 23 to 28 degrees Celsius.
Is it really worth doing adventure activities in Maldives?Yes, it is worth doing and enjoying adventure activities on the Maldives tour. This island nation is an excellent place for all kinds of adventure seekers. The best part of the adventure here is water sports, which are equally loved by swimmers and non-swimmers and included in most of our Maldives Trip Packages.Moreover, no holiday in Maldives is complete without taking part in at least one of these water sports, which define adventure in this nation. Therefore, when in the Maldives, one should enjoy some adventure activities.
What sort of public transportation is there in Maldives?There are a lot of options for public transportation available in the Maldives. While the private resort islands can be covered by foot, they do not have any car rental services available. However, taxis operate in the larger islands and are among the most convenient and cheapest ways to explore the Maldives. Some of the public transportation available in the Maldives are:- Taxi- Bus- Cycle- Ferry- Boats- Dinghy- Speedboat- Yacht- Maldivian "Dhoni"- Seaplane.
Is it safe for solo women travellers to visit Maldives?Yes, it is very safe for solo women travellers to visit the Maldives. This country is one of the safest countries for solo women travellers to visit. However, it is best to always remain alert and aware of your surroundings.Additionally, when travelling solo, women travellers must always choose their accommodation wisely while checking the reviews of the place and the amenities available in the selected Maldives travel Package. Also, solo women must always keep their belongings and IDs with them at all times.
Is smoking legal in Maldives? What is the legal drinking age?Yes, smoking is legal in the Maldives.However, since the Maldives is an Islamic nation, there is a restriction on alcohol consumption. Regardless, there are some water resorts and liveaboards that do possess the license to sell alcohol. In this regard, the legal drinking age of everyone else except Muslims is 18 years of age. It is illegal for Muslims to buy or sell alcohol in the Maldives.
How much does Maldives trip cost?A trip to the Maldives can cost around INR 35,000 to INR 1,00,000 per person. However, the Maldives tour cost will depend on how many days you want to spend in the country and your budget for choosing the accommodation. The Maldives trip cost will also differ according to the experiences you wish to have during your vacation.
Is Passport required for Maldives?Yes, a valid passport is necessary for all nationals wishing to enter the Maldives. The passport should be valid for at least six months, along with a tourist visa for 30 days if you want to enjoy the Maldives tour.
How many days are enough for Maldives?
A vacation of 4 to 5 days is enough for enjoying the best of the Maldives Holiday Package. This duration will help you cover all the prominent tourist places if you are not interested in going for activities like diving and deep-sea fishing.
How much does it cost to go to Maldives from India?For a flight booking from any metropolitan town in India like Delhi, Kochi, Mumbai, Kolkata, etc., Maldives costs under INR 20,000 per person. The actual cost of the flight will vary with the time you book your flight in advance or avail of any deals or discounts on the booking. The total expenditure for a vacation in the Maldives will range between INR 40000 TO INR 50000 per person.
Which is better Bora Bora or Maldives?Both Bora Bora and Maldives are a set of beautiful islands where you can look forward to enjoying the most picturesque beaches, water sports and a laid-back Maldives vacation package with your loved ones.Which one is better solely depends upon the place from which you are planning to travel. For those who live in Europe, Asia and Africa, Maldives is more accessible, while Bora Bora is more feasible if travelling from the United States. Also, Bora Bora offers more luxury resorts while the Maldives is versatile with its affordable accommodations.
Which is better: Phuket or Maldives?Both Phuket and Maldives are popular beach destinations. Phuket is well-known for its thrilling water sports like scuba diving, sailing and offering experiences like a spa and sauna for a laid-back Maldives holiday package.The Maldives is known for its atolls from where you can enjoy a splendid 5-star hotel stay. While the Maldives is more suited for a luxury Maldives trip as you get to stay in a water bungalow, Phuket is an ideal vacay to be enjoyed for a budget with more options. The Maldives is more suited for honeymooners, while Phuket is better for families and backpackers.
How do I get around the Maldives?The best way to explore the Maldives is while travelling on foot, as the city is tiny with an area of 2.2 square miles. The inter-island travel is facilitated by seaplanes which need to be booked in advance and costs around USD to USD 450.If you are in Male or Addu city, you can also opt for bus service or bike to travel around. To travel to the remote and uninhabited islands, you can opt for the National Public Ferry Network.
Is the Maldives an excellent destination to take children to?Yes, Maldives is an excellent getaway to enjoy with your children. It offers many kid-friendly activities for a refreshing stay. There are many activities like dolphin watching, watersports like snorkelling and scuba diving, whale submarine, fishing etc. which makes it a fun-filled getaway to have with kids.
What is the currency used in the Maldives?The currency of Maldives is the Rufiyaa (Rf) which equals USD 0.065.
Which are the best beaches to visit in the Maldives?
1. Taj Exotica Beach: Known for its turquoise blue waters, which are perfect for scuba diving, Taj Exotica Beach is one of the most popular Maldives tour packages. When you are here, you can enjoy a laid-back Maldives trip in one of the popular resorts.
2. Baros Maldives: Featuring the best lagoons, famed for their lavish resorts and elegant restaurants, this beach is one of the most popular places to see on Maldives tours. One of the most enjoyable activities to look forward to at Baros Maldives is reef snorkelling.
3. Lilys Beach: At Lily Resort and Spa, this is a private beach where you can enjoy a relaxing stay with your loved ones. It features one of the most amazing underwater world experiences and lets you explore the beautiful house reefs.
4. Cocoa Island Beaches: One of the most offbeat places in Maldives holiday packages, this beach offers a splendid opportunity to see marine life in the islands. It also offers many private resorts where you will cherish a relaxing yoga session and a spa holiday.
5. Fulhadhoo Beach: Away from the urban sprawl, Fulhadhoo Beach will let you escape the crowds and enjoy the glittering white sands. The sunset views from this beach will take your breath away.
6. Four Seasons Beach: Situated in North Male Atoll, this beach is known for its breathtaking shoreline. The private beach is perfect for a laid-back stroll in the sands, doing yoga or having an enthralling scuba diving experience.
Which are the best spa resorts in the Maldives?1. Velassaru, Maldives: One of the most remarkable experiences in the Maldives tour package, Velassaru, will help you unwind your senses. The spa treatment rooms here give the luxuriant water views, and there is a sunset yoga class organized here.2. Kuramathi Spa, Maldives: This spa resort offers a relaxing retreat to help you de-stress on your Maldives tour. The popular amenities available at this resort are a water pavilion massage room, herbal bath treatment room etc.3. Huvafen Fushi, Maldives: Gear up for an offbeat holiday at this luxury spa which is an underwater spa in Male city. This expensive resort is worth all your money and well known for offering the Pure Massage and Teresa Tarmey Treatments.4. One & Only Spa by ESPA: Let a full body massage relax your muscles at this world-class spa in the Maldives. It is also known for offering personalized treatments for the guests by amalgamating the techniques of western medicine and Ayurvedic treatments.5. The Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat at Four Seasons Resort Maldives: In the middle of the turquoise blue waters of Maldives, this spa is well known for offering you a relaxing spa treatment and an energetic yoga session. The treatments here are well-known to improve your immune system.
Which are the best water villa resorts in the Maldives?1. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island: This villa covers two islands connected by a footbridge in the Maldives. It boasts of having a submerged restaurant to catch a glimpse of the underwater world roaming around you through the glass walls.
2. One&Only Reethi Rah: With 130 water villas, this exotic getaway will help you cherish an intimate time through the beautiful coast of Maldives. It has 13 spa treatment rooms, a pool, a pavilion for yoga and meditation, and a spa courtyard with steam and sauna facilities.
3. Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa: Well known for having a mind-blowing spa along with restaurants, Shangri La is one of the most amazing experiences in the Maldives tour package. The significant highlights of staying here include cycling tours, nature walks and a private lunch on a yacht.
4. Taj Exotica Resort & Spa: Featuring some of the best water villas in Maldives tour packages, Taj Exotica Resort is located on a beautiful lagoon. The rooms here are filled with sunlight and overlook the mesmerizing views of the sea. Tourists will enjoy wildlife spotting around the island when they are here.
5. Baros Resort Maldives: Treating your eyes with glistening views from the rooms, Baros Resort offers 30 water villas that are known for their superb hospitality. Couples will enjoy this as a stay here includes complimentary wine, photoshoot, custom made dinner and many more things.
Which places are famous for nightlife in the Maldives?Many of the Maldives packages from India offer travellers a chance to experience and enjoy the fantastic nightlife of Maldives. Some of the most happening places for partying on your Maldives tour are:
1. Subsix: Covered in different shades of blue, Subsix is one of the best places to enjoy a party in the Maldives. Located 6-metres below the water, this place is a one-of-a-kind nightclub, where you get to dance to the beats of great music and experience the underwater life passing by you. With excellent seafood, the place is one of the biggest and the best underwater nightclubs in the Maldives.
Location: Huluwalu, Maldives.
Price: MVR 3,000 per person.
2. Kuredu: Recreating the magic of a tropical island, complete with tranquil vibes, great music and good food, Kuredu is a great place to be if you are looking to have a great time. This great nightclub also hosts some of the most famous DJs in the world.
Location: Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, Maldives.
Price: MVR 2,500 per person.
3. Kurumba: Kurumba is a five-star resort on the Vihamanafushi island in the Maldives. However, it is most famous for its in-house nightly entertainment options. From retro, pop, and rock music by renowned DJs, Kurumba also offers guests a chance to enjoy the traditional Maldivian dance and musical performances.
Location: Vihamanafushi, North Male Atoll, Maldives.
Price: MVR 900 for two people.
4. Club Med Kani: A popular nightlife spot in the Maldives is Club Med Kani. Home to as many as three bars called The Sunset, The Iru, and The Manta Exclusive Collection Bar, this place guarantees guests a good time. With an extensive food and drinks menu, the place also organizes events from time to time.
Location: Kaafu Atoll, North Male, Maldives.
Price: MVR 1,200 for two people.
Which are the best areas for shopping in the Maldives?Shopping in the Maldives is almost therapeutic. Some of the things you can buy here are handmade t-shirts, jewellery, craft items, home decor, coconut milk, and more. All the great Maldives Packages for a holiday include an excellent shopping tour on this panoramic island. Some of the best areas for a fun and fantastic shopping experience in the Maldives are:
- Male Local Market, famous for local Maldivian handicrafts and souvenirs
- Majeedhee Magu, a one-stop place for all your shopping needs
- Le Cute, a charming duty-free beauty shop known for its perfumes
- STO Trade Centre, for an ultimate Maldivian mall shopping experience
- Island Bazaar, an elegant European-style boutique known for scarves, handicrafts and macrame
- Centro Mall, for a luxury shopping experience
- Chaandhanee Magu, if you wish to get your hands on the best of local as well as imported goods
- Nala Boutique, a famous gift shop for buying Maldivian trinkets, stylish beachwear and coconut oil.
Which are the best areas for dolphin and whale watching in the Maldives?Dolphin and whale watching in the Maldives are the most exciting and fun things to do on your visit to the Maldives. Some of the best areas for dolphin and whale overlooking in this island nation are:
- Dhaalu Atoll
- Dhiffushi Island
- Maafushi Island
What are all activities kids can do in the Maldives?
When visiting the Maldives with kids, one may get confused about what they should do or what activities they should take. However, with our Maldives holiday packages curated especially for families and those travelling with kids, there are a lot of activities your little ones can enjoy during their time in this island nation. Some of these activities which are best for kids are:
- Enjoy A Dolphin Cruise
- Take Snorkelling Lessons and Snorkel Around Kaashidhoo
- Go for Sandbank Swimming
- Watch and Collect Hermit Crabs
- Go Boating, On Public Ferries, Speedboat, Fishing Boat or Even A Dinghy
- Go for Island Hopping
- Enjoy Water sports
- Ride in A Miniature Submarine
- Visit the Ithaa Underwater Restaurant
- Pay A Visit to The National Museum
- Spend A Day at The Artificial Beach in Male.
What should I pack while travelling to the Maldives?When travelling to the Maldives, there are a few things you should pack in your bags. These things are:
- Light Cotton Garments
- Sun Hat/ Cap
- Sandals/ Flip Flops
- Insect Repellent
- Phone Adapter
- Dry Bag
- Kaftans/ Cover Ups (For Females)
- Underwater Camera
- Snorkelling, Surfing or Diving Gear
- Emergency Medical Kit.
What documents one must carry while visiting the Maldives?While visiting the Maldives, one must carry the following documents:
- Completed immigration documents
- Identity cards
- Return tickets/ onward journey tickets
- Credit Cards
- Substantial amount of cash (both in USD as well as Maldivian Rufiyaa)
- Passport size photographs
- Confirmed reservation document for your stay.
Are there any restrictions regarding anything I need to take care of while taking a trip to the Maldives?The Maldives is one country that is predominantly a Muslim nation. Therefore, it is advisable not to carry alcohol while in the Maldives unless you are at a private resort. Moving alcohol has a risk of travellers getting fined by customs or being taken away. As with most countries, it is illegal to import explosives, weapons and drugs of any kind to the Maldives.
Additionally, it is also against the Maldivian law to bring pork, pork products, pornography, idols of worship and religious texts. Another restriction in the Maldives is the requirement to dress modestly. The country prohibits nude and topless sunbathing. Moreover, it is advisable to dress conservatively here.
Where can I go on a submarine tour in the Maldives?One of the best parts of Maldives tour packages is the submarine tours. The Jetty Number 2 site at Male City is the best place in all Maldives to enjoy a submarine tour. In this 45-minute underwater journey, you get to see the vivid marine life in a German-built passenger submarine.
With 50 passengers and three crew members, this is the largest and deepest diving passenger submarine in the entire world. The sub takes visitors to a depth of 100 to 150 metres below sea level.