Popular Africa Packages
Africa Tour Packages
Glimpse of Mauritius
||5 Days / 4 Nights
Romantic Escape To Mauritius
||5 Days / 4 Nights
Alluring Mauritius With Ile Aux Cerfs
||6 Days / 5 Nights
Budget South Africa Tour
||6 Days / 5 Nights
Best Of Mauritius With Casela World Of Adventures
||7 Days / 6 Nights
Browse through a wide range of Africa trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Africa travel packages with exciting deals & offers.
Crafted carefully by well-experienced travel experts to offer you a dreamy Africa tour packages from Thrillophilia are readily available to be booked online for immediate assistance for a seamless and memorable holiday amidst the diverse African landscapes. From well-planned itineraries, perfect accommodation option, and 24/7 support, these Africa holiday packages get you all comfort for a super luxury, and organized tour, so that you enjoy complete peace of mind and focus only on your vacation to the rich African land.
With Thrillophilia Africa tour packages you can explore the top places of interest in the “Land of Ham'', including the postcard-perfect Nile, the magnificent Victoria Falls, and the various tranquil pearl-like archipelagos floating on the Indian Ocean. You can also indulge in a number of romantic, adventurous, and fun activities, including island hopping, game drives, water sports, food tours, culture walks, heritage tours, balloon safaris, and shopping.
With the Africa trip packages from Thrillophilia, you can also get perfectly tailored holidays in the “Kingdom in the Sky”. You can also book your Africa packages at the most competitive pricing and expect the best deals and offers. No matter if you are a honeymooner, family vacationer, or solo tripper, you can pick amazing Africa tour packages at totally budget prices from all the major locations of the country.
Best Places to Visit on a Africa Tour:
1. Masai Mara National Park: One of the prime safari destinations and the flagship conservation area of Kenya, the world-famous Masai Mara National Park is home to abundant wild animals, including cheetahs, leopard, lion, hyena, rhino, giraffe, zebra, elephant, and buffalo.
Every year between the months of August and November, the national park also welcomes huge hosts of wildebeest. The mara is also known for its variety of landscapes, the most popular being the African savannah plains, bushes, and acacia forests. You can enjoy game viewing and also meet and interact with the native Maasai community, if you are an adventure lover then you must include it in your Africa tour packages.
During your trip to Africa consider visiting the Egyptian city of Cairo offers an awe-inspiring amalgamation of desert heat, rich culture, and bustling streets. You can take a romantic stroll through the quaint ancient streets and soak in the breathtaking sunset views over the picturesque Nile River. The age-old pyramids of Dahshur, Saqqara, and Giza offer the best old world charm, while the Heliopolis neighborhoods and the swanky pubs in Zamalek introduce you to the modern day atmosphere of the city. The blend of traditional Islamic prayer, boisterous banter, and jazzy lounge music will enchant your ears simultaneously in Cairo.
3. Victoria Falls:
Lying on the common border between Zimbabwe and Zambia, the photogenic Victoria Falls is perched on the fourth largest river of Africa, the Zambezi River. Considered to be the largest waterfall of the world, the cascading Victoria Falls can be clearly heard from around 40 kilometers away. The spray from the gushing water rises up to an elevation of around 1312 feet and is visible from 50 kilometers away. Also known as Mosi-oa-Tunya, the Victoria Falls is also declared as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can include a trip to Victoria Falls in your Africa tour packages to enjoy exhilarating water activities, including sunset cruising, rafting, and canoeing.
Considered to be one of the greatest cultural crossroads of the world, Zanzibar is the place where Arabia, Africa, and the Indian Ocean come to a confluence. This archipelago is the land of narrow alleys, ancient buildings, idyllic beaches, aromatic spice plantations, colorful fishing boats, and lively party scenes. The super romantic getaway of Zanzibar is also known to offer a myriad of adventure activities, including horse riding, golfing, hiking, and cycling. Some of the top attractions you can visit on your trip tom Africa as it include the Stone Town, Jozani Forest, Prison Island, the Palace Museum, and Forodhani Market.
5. Serengeti National Park:
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and the oldest park of Tanzania, the Serengeti National Park is known for its excellent wildlife viewing experience, offered throughout the year which is must to include in your Africa packages. Home to the famous wildebeest migration, this national park flaunts the iconic African wildlife scenery. Spread across an area of whopping 14,763 square kilometers, this park shelters the ‘Big 5’, spotted hyena, bat-eared fox, jackal, giraffe, and over 500 species of birds. The Serengeti National Park features diverse landscapes, including grassland plains, granite outcrops, valleys, forests, rocky expanses, and rivers.
: The island country of Mauritius is the land of exotic white sand beaches, clear turquoise water, diverse culinary culture, lavish on-sea resorts, and bustling street markets. The silky soft white beaches are flanked by towering palms and boost blooming coral reefs. Home to the third largest coral reef of the world, Mauritius offers excellent underwater activities, including snorkeling and scuba diving. The archipelago also shelters a plethora of eco-treks that offer excellent nature walk and hiking opportunities. During your trip to Africa you will see the perfect blend of African, Indian, French, and Chinese heritage as Mauritius takes pride in establishing inter-racial harmony.
Encompassed by magnificent forested mountains and showcasing turquoise waters and white sand beaches, Seychelles is a truly dreamy archipelagic island. Lying off the East African coast, this island nation comprises 115 islands that attract honeymooners and beach lovers. Seychelles is best known for its secluded virgin environs, botanical gardens, seafood cuisine, and fun water activities like coral spotting and scuba diving. This country is also home to two popular UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the world’s second largest coral atoll Aldabra and the land of Coco de Mer, Valle de Mai which makes it must to include in your Africa trip packages.
8. Cape Town:
The capital city of South Africa, Cape Town offers the perfect amalgamation of breathtaking landscapes, flavourful cuisines, and colourful culture. Nestled between the picturesque sea and the majestic mountains, this city flaunts natural splendors. Packed with pristine beaches, Cape Town is known to offer a myriad of thrilling activities on your trip to Africa as it offers paragliding, hiking, whale-watching trips, surfing, and biking. Some of the prime attractions in South Africa’s ‘Mother City’ include the Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Robben Island, City Hall, the Castle of Good Hope.
Visit to Madagascar is must to include in your Africa tour packages as it is the second largest island country in the world, Madagascar is the land of bulbous baobab trees, bug-eyed lemurs, and colossal buildings. This pristine archipelago is home to rich tribal histories, sparkling sands and flourishing marine life. The west coast of Madagascar is known to offer excellent snorkeling opportunities, letting you spot whales and manta rays. Madagascar is also packed with a myriad of famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Tsingy de Bemaraha, Ambohimanga, and Masoala National Park. In addition to these, the country also shelters a number of national parks, including the Ranomafana National Park, the Isalo National Park, Andasibe-Mantadia, and Zahamena National Park.
Often referred to as the “Africa for the beginners”, Namibia stands as the synonym for virgin natural beauty. Named after the oldest desert of the world, Namib, this country is home to the pristine sand sea, picture-perfect dead-tree valleys, shimmering African sunsets, delicious food, friendly locals, endless golden grass plains, and breathtaking wetlands. Housing one of the prime game viewing destinations of Africa, the Etosha National Park, Namibia brims with wildlife. The main attractions of Namibia which you should include in your Africa packages are Fish River Canyon, Skeleton Coast, Dead Vlei, Kaokoland, Cape Cross, and Sesriem Canyon.
Things to Do on Africa Tour:
1. Jungle safari in Kruger National Park: Including a thrilling jungle safari in the world-famous Kruger National Park in your Africa tour packages will let you encounter the fascinating ‘Big Five’ and soak in the mesmerizing views of the stunning landscapes. You can enjoy morning, night, afternoon, and sunset game drives in this national park.
On your safari ride here, you can get the opportunity to sight small cats, big cats, elephants, zebras, giraffes, rhinos, and buffalos. You will also find nice cafes and restaurants within the Kruger National Park for your refreshment after the tiring safari.
2. Wander at Pyramids in Luxor: If history and architecture fascinate you, enjoy a pyramid exploration tour in the ancient Egytian city of Luxor, on your Africa tour. Once you are in the UNESCO Heritage Site of Luxor, in southern Egypt, you can soak in the breathtaking views of the towering pyramids and the mesmerizing ruins of Thebes.
3. Hot-Air Balloon Safari in Namibia: Experience a hot air balloon ride over Namibia on your trip to Africa, not only to soak in its diverse fascinating landscape, but also to enjoy the breathtaking sunrise views. Flying across the skyline above the Namibia desert will let you enjoy the mesmerizing panoramic views of the sparkling sand, majestic mountains, age-old river valleys, and red dunes, amidst the enchanting wilderness. One of the best hot air ballooning destinations in Namibia is Sossusvlei.
4. Kayak at Lake Malawi: One of the fun-filled and exciting adventure activities to include in your Africa tour packages is to go kayaking on the serene waters of the magnificent Lake Malawi, which is spread across almost the entire country. Fishermen have gone fishing on their boats across this humongous lake for around 150 years ago and for tourists and adventure seekers it is kayaking that the water best offers. While you kayak across this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you can soak in the views of the breathtaking golden shores and the amazingly sparkling water.
5. Surf Morocco’s Atlantic Coast: If you want to enjoy the super exhilarating experience of surfing along the mighty sea waves on your Africa tour, head to the city of Agadir in Morocco and enjoy surfing up the Atlantic Coast. There are many small surf towns in the coastal city of Agadir, from which the village of Taghazout remains to be a favourite among all avid surfers. You can also find abundant surf camps here for the novice surfers.
6. Atv ride in Sossusvlei: Include it in your Africa trip packages as these rolling dunes and expansive sands in Sossusvlei offer the most ideal setting for enjoying a thrilling ATV riding experience. ATV rides are done on private reserve areas, in Sossusvlei, including the Kulala Reserve and the Namibrand Reserve. While you ride on the ATV through the desert, the amalgamation of noise, heat, and sound will fascinate you to the core and offer a boost to your level of enthusiasm.
7. Climb Cape Town’s Table Mountain: If you love trekking, it is a bet you cannot end your Africa tour without hiking the famous Table Mountain in Cape Town. Get into your hiking boots, download a map of the region and set out to climb - it's that safe and exciting! You can choose from a number of routes to reach the summit of Table Mountain, though the most recommended one is the route that starts from Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. After reaching the summit, you can choose to descend the mountain by riding down on a cable car.
8. Go shopping in Marrakech: Include a shopping tour at Marrakech in your Africa packages and tour through the bustling shopping destination in this flamboyant city. Shop for amazing local souvenirs, including vintage carpets, leather bags, spices, herbs, and much more. There are many souks in the city where you can bargain without shame and get your favorite items at the best prices. The best places to buy clothing & fashion accessories include Akbar Delights and Boutique Bel Hadj. You can buy the best home accessories from Mustapha Blaoui and Al Kawtar.
9. Hike up Mount Kilimanjaro: Take a hiking tour to the summit of the tallest free-standing mountain peak of Africa is must to do on your trip to Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro and take pride once you conquer the height. You can trek this lofty mountain over a period of 5 to 8 days to reach an altitude of around 19,341 feet above sea level. There are seven primary routes that will take you to the summit, namely Marangu, Machame, Lemosho, Northern Circuit, Rongai, Shira, and Umbwe.
10. Spot the Big 5 in Etosha National Park: If you think that you will love an offbeat safari experience, head to the very popular Etosha National Park, which is known to shelter the ‘Big Five’. Here you can enjoy an encounter with the game animals, including the endangered rhino (both black and white), lion, leopard, Cape buffalo, and elephant. Other animals that you can easily spot here include hyenas, impala, wildebeest, ostrich, gemsboks, elands, and flamingoes. You can also soak in the fascinating landscape of the national park that adds a charm to its magical setting.
Best Time to Visit AfricaAfrica offers great weather all year long. However, the best time to visit is from May to September. Generally, the dry season (which varies by region) is the best time for wildlife viewing and outdoor activities, as animals tend to gather around water sources and the weather is more pleasant.
In East Africa, the dry season runs from June to October, while in Southern Africa, it runs from May to September. The wet season, which varies from November to April depending on the region, is a great time for birdwatching and enjoying lush scenery, but can make some areas inaccessible and bring an increased risk of diseases like malaria.
How to reach Africa?By air
: The most popular and convenient way to reach Africa is by air. Most major African cities have international airports that are well-connected to cities around the world. Some of the busiest airports in Africa include Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, South Africa, Cairo International Airport in Egypt, and Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
By sea: Cruises are a popular way to explore Africa's coastline and islands, particularly around the Indian Ocean. Many cruise ships stop in ports like Cape Town, South Africa; Mombasa, Kenya; and Zanzibar, Tanzania. Some smaller ships also offer adventure cruises to more remote destinations, such as the islands of Seychelles and Madagascar.