Popular Ranthambore Packages
Ranthambore Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 20687.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 24580.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 14999.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 15510|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 9000.0|
Ranthambore wildlife tour packages are carefully crafted to provide travelers with the best of experience at budget-friendly rates. You can grab various deals and discounts running all year round on Thrillophilia that promise the best price. Whether you are traveling with your friends, family or even your loved ones these packages have various customization options to let you choose everything according to yourself.
Ranthambore National Park tour packages include not only just attractions but also the main highlight of our packages in the safaris. These are the best ways to explore the national park and you can opt for a jeep or cater as per your needs. From accommodation to transportation and from meals to relaxation we take care of all your needs when you book a package with us. Sit back and relax and make the most of your money with the best Ranthambore packages from Thrillophilia.
Places to Visit on Ranthambore Trip:
The reserve is a must visit place for those who are wildlife lovers or are looking for some thrill. The park is the home to 30 mammals, 12 reptiles, and more than 300 species of exotic birds. There are half-day and full-day jungle safari rides which visitors can opt for.
Location: Sawai Madhopur Rajasthan.
Timings: 6:00 –9:30 am and 2:00- 5:30 pm.
- Safari in 6 seater jeep Rs. 1500 per passenger.
- Safari in Canter (20 seaters) Rs. 1200 per passenger.
2. Surwal Lake: Surwal Lake is the most magnificent lake in Ranthambore with beautiful surroundings. The place is well known for those seeking a tranquil atmosphere. It is also a haven for bird lovers and visitors who love photography.
During winters the place becomes stunning with migratory birds coming in. Some of the birds which can be spotted in this place are Oriental Magpie Robin, Common Babbler, Egret, Pelicans, and Red Wattled Lapwing. So, you have another exciting place to include in your Ranthambore packages.
Location: Ranthambore ( 15 minutes ride from Sawai Madhopur).
3. Trinetra Ganesh Temple: One of the places to visit in Ranthambore tour packages is Trinetra Ganesh Temple is one of the oldest temples in Rajasthan built of Karauli stone. Located inside Ranthambore Fort, the temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, his wives Ridhi and Sidhi, and his sons Subh and Labh.
The name of the temple “Trinetra” comes from the three eyes which the idol of Lord Ganesha has. The beautiful temple is worth a visit, especially during one of the aartis every day at 6 AM, 9 AM, noon, 6:30 PM, and 8 PM.
Location: Ranthambore Fort, Rajasthan 322001.
Timings: From 6 AM to 8 PM.
Entry Fee: Included in the price for entering Ranthambore Fort. Rs. 10 for children and Rs.15 for adults.
4. Padam Lake: The largest lake in Ranthambore is Padam Lake which is situated inside Ranthambore National Park. The beautiful lake with its tranquil atmosphere is surrounded by hillocks and thick greenery. Beautiful lilies in the lake make it a pleasing sight for visitors. The lake is also well known for bird watching, especially in the winter months when the migratory birds fly in and you must include this in your Ranthambore trip packages.
Location: Ranthambore National Park.
Timings: 6:00 –9:30 am and 2:00- 5:30 pm.
5. Kachida Valley: Visitors who love wildlife and wish to visit a place inhibited by panthers must-visit Kachida valley. Located on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park, the beautiful valley surrounded by low rugged hills and vibrant greenery is a treasure house of varied flora and fauna. The place is also the home of a variety of other wildlife such as deers, wild boars, and tigers. Visitors can hire a jeep to explore the breathtaking and wildlife of this place.
Location: Kachida Valley, Sawai Madhopur.
Timings: 6:00 am to 5:00 pm.
6. Jogi Mahal: Jogi Mahal is a red-painted historical monument located on the banks of the Padam Lake. The place was previously used by the Royals as their hunting abode. Currently, it has been converted into a guesthouse with an enchanting view of the lake. A large banyan tree close to the Jogi Mahal is the largest banyan tree in the country. Jogi Mahal is one of the most recommended places to include in the Ranthambore tour packages.
Location: On the banks of Padam Talab, inside Ranthambore National Park.
Timings: 6 AM to 5 PM.
Price: There is no entry fee for visiting the Jogi Mahal in Ranthambore.
7. Raj Bagh Ruins: Located within the Ranthambore National Park is the ruins of the Raj Bagh. It is located between the Padam Talao and Raj Bagh Talao. This ancient ruin adds a sense of uniqueness to the Reserve. There are forms of arches, palace outhouses, domes, and steps in the ruins which adds to the mystery and history of the surroundings. Make sure you have enough time in the itinerary of your Ranthambore tour packages.
Location: Ranthambore National Park.
Timings: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Entry Fee: 25 for Indians, Rs. 10 per student for student groups, Rs. 200 for Foreigners, Rs. 200 for taking video camera inside.
8. Dastkar Ranthambore: Visitors who are art lovers must include Dastkar Ranthambore in their Ranthambore tour packages. It was an initiative of the Dastkar Ranthambore Foundation to resettle communities in the Sawai Madhopur area which includes over 300 women artisans. The place produces fashion accessories with hand embroidery, tie-dye, block-printing, patchwork, etc. Visitors love to purchase souvenirs from this place.
Location: Dastkari Kendra. Village Kuthalpura Maliyan. Sherpur Khilchipur PO., Rajasthan 322001.
Timings: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
9. Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum Of Natural History: Learn the rich natural history of the country by visiting the Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum. This museum is India’s fourth regional museum of Natural History in Sawai Madhopur. If you are a history lover you must include this place in your Ranthambore tour packages.
It is designated to create awareness and learn about the diverse life on the planet such as plants, wildlife, natural resources, and the geology of western India. Visitors will also come to know about the biodiversity of Rajasthan.
Location: Shilpgram, Museum Rd, Ramsinghpura, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322027.
Timings: 10 am – 6 pm (Closed on Monday).
Things to Do on Ranthambore Tour:
1. Hiking Up To The Ranthambore Fort: Visitors who love to go hiking would love to go on an adventurous trail that goes to the historic Ranthambore Fort located inside the Ranthambore National Park.
This 8th-century fort is one of the most interesting places to visit in Ranthambore. The fort is surrounded by lakes with a variety of flora and fauna. Visitors will also get an opportunity to spot birds such as soaring eagles, vultures, and a variety of other birds, hence making this activity an important part of adventurous Ranthambore Packages.
Location: 2, Ranthambore Rd, Vigyan Nagar, Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan 322001.
Entry Fee for Fort: Rs. 10 for children and Rs.15 for adults.
2. Birdwatching at Ranthambore: Ranthambore is a bird lover’s paradise. There are several places in Ranthambore which are well known for a glimpse of various exotic and common birds. The places become even more beautiful in the winter months when migratory birds come to Ranthambore.
Some of the places which are known for bird watching are Ranthambore, Malik Talao, Rajbagh Talao, Padam Talao, and the Jhalra area. Some of the famous birds found in Ranthambore are quails, finches, hornbills, larks, woodpeckers, nightjars, etc.
Location: Various places.
3. Wild Dragon Adventure Park – A Fun Day: No matter if you are a couple or a family, you will definitely love to have a visit to the Wild Dragon Adventure Park included in your Ranthambore trip packages. An interesting place is Wild Dragon Adventure Park which is a man-made jungle with exciting activities such as zorbing, horror house, and ATV rides. Spend some fun-filled days at this place with family and friends.
Location: Near Saras milk dairy, Saptar, Bhuderda, Rajasthan 322001.
4. Hot Air Ballooning: For those visitors looking for an exciting adventure can include the Hot Air Balloon in Ranthambore wildlife tour packages. It is fun to go up in the blue sky and then look down for a spectacular view of the greenery below. Make the best of your Ranthambore holiday by adding this experience to your Ranthambore tour packages.
The bird's eye view of the magnificent park can be beautiful. It becomes more enjoyable when the visitors are able to spot tigers and leopards roaming around in their place of habitat. Some visitors may feel lucky while spotting some pretty birds in the air.
Location: Takes off from Helipad situated on the main artery road or the around area.
Timing: 5:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Price: Rs. 12000 per person.
5. Stroll at Lakarda and Anantapura: The Lakarda and Anantpura regions are known for their dense forest and a large number of honeycombs. The place is also famous as a home to sloth bears and Indian hyenas.
A stroll in this area can be included in Ranthambore wildlife tour packages and can be exciting as one can easily spot a pug mark of a striped Hyenas or can see a number of porcupines, sloth bears, and monkeys.
Location: Northern region of Ranthambore National Park.
Timings: 6:00 –9:30 am and 2:00- 5:30 pm.
6. Admire Art at Ranthambore Schools of Art: The Ranthambore School of Art is known for its beautiful paintings of wildlife. The most famous ones are Tiger Paintings which are promoted to generate awareness for the conservation of endangered species. Art lovers may love to buy a few paintings as souvenirs; it is a must-include in the Ranthambore trip packages.
Location: MDR111, Subhash Nagar, Saptar, Sawai Madhopur.
Timings: 9 am - 7 pm.
7. Calm Your Senses at Malik Lake: Visitors looking for spending some time in a calm environment must-visit Malik Lake. This lake, which is one of the three lakes nestled in the Ranthambore National Park is known for being a bird watching place. Apart from several bird species, the place is also known for Marsh crocodiles which live in this lake.
Location: Ranthambore National Park.
Timings: The national park opens to visitors twice every day in the morning and evening, depending upon the season.
How to reach Ranthambore:
By air: For the travellers who wish to visit this place by air, Jaipur is the nearest airport to Ranthambore at a distance of 180km. From there, they can take a regular bus or direct taxi to reach Ranthambore. Travellers can also customize the Ranthambore tour packages by adding the transportation requirements from Jaipur to the itinerary.
By train: For the ones who wish to reach this destination via railways, the nearest major railway station is Sawai Madhopur, which is well connected to the major cities in India. The distance between the station and the park is around 11km and tourists can avail taxi, cab or local bus to cover the distance.
By road: For adventurers who are planning for a road trip, Ranthambore National Park is at a distance of 11 km from Sawai Madhopur and features a well-connected network of buses. Apart from Sawai Madhopur, travellers can also enjoy a road trip to this place from Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Udaipur, Delhi and Ahmedabad. Ranthambore is well-connected with all the major cities of India through taxi services and state bus services.
Best Time for Ranthambore Tour:
The favourable time to visit Ranthambore is between December and April when the place is accompanied by pleasant weather and also, the chances of spotting a tiger in its national park increases majorly.
Considered to be a heaven for wildlife photographers, Ranthambore guarantees a sighting of tigers to its visitors along with a large abundance of leopards, wild boars, sloths and chitals. However, the National park remains open for the adventure-seeking travellers for almost throughout the year during the months of October to June and remains closed during monsoons.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Ranthambore Tours
What are the best resorts to stay in Ranthambore?
1. Aman-i- Khas: Situated on the edge of National Park, Aman-i-Khas offers air-conditioned tents for its visitors. All tents are provided with modern amenities and luxury. There is an in-house restaurant that provides delicious dishes.
2. Sher Bagh: Nestled near the National Park, this luxurious resort offers tents with Rajasthani folk decor. The tents are provided with modern amenities for the comfort of the guests. The major attractions of this place are the campfire, jungle cooking classes, photo safari, and intercontinental dishes.
3. Vanya Villa: The Oberoi owned resort is just 10 minutes drive from the National Park. They offer luxury tents with private patios and gardens to the guests.
4. Nahargarh Hotel: One of the most luxurious hotels with a touch of Rajputana experience is located in close proximity to the National Park. The special attraction of this resort is a royal luxury, drinks at the military-themed lancer bar, and Char Bagh, the library cum lounge offering the best reads on wildlife,, it is indeed a good option to stay while on a Ranthambore trip.
5. Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge: The heritage hotel of Ranthambore is located only two miles from the railway station and 100 miles from the airport. The main attraction of this hotel is its beautiful garden, the restaurant serving delicious national and international cuisine, and the heritage decor of the place.
What you will like in Ranthambore?
Ranthambore proves to be a spot for adventure, ideal for both family gateway and solo travel. The tiger’s trail and the jungle safari experience never ceases to amaze the visitors as they get a sight of the Royal Bengal Tiger along with the luxuriant wildlife amidst the deep and evergreen jungles.
The tourists hiking to Ranthambore Fort to give a test of their hiking skills always tops the to-do list of visitors. For the admirers of nature, birdwatching in Tiger Habitat can solely serve the purpose to visit Ranthambore. A visit to the Kachida Valley or exploring the heritage monuments is also liked by many, this place features a massive list of things that can be done while one plans a stay.
Any travel tips for visiting Ranthambore?
Having the National Park as its major attraction, Ranthambore witnesses highly regulated traffic into the park with a limited number of vehicles allowed inside. The park is divided into 10 zones and people are randomly assigned them to prevent overcrowding or degradation.
1. It is only advisable to select the zones beforehand, which you want to cover inside the park through online booking.
2. Failing to book for zones may result in travelling to the zones as allocated by the forest officials.
3. It is also suggested to follow the instructions given by the Forest officials.
4. Last but not least, always maintain silence inside the national park. You can experience more wildlife if you maintain more silence.
Is Ranthambore safe for solo female travellers?
Ranthambore is definitely safe for solo female travellers and reports no such acts of crime or incident by any fellow traveller or blog. This place is known for its welcoming locals along with the best-rated hotels with proper checks on security.
The hotel staff are known to receive their guests right from the station with well-managed security preparations. Rest assured, this beautiful place is safe for solo travel by female travellers.
What is the cost of a safari ride per person?
The cost of safari charges depends on the selected vehicle and the time period for which a person selects the safari. Only two types of vehicles are allowed inside the National Park, Canter and Jeep. The Jeep costs INR 997 per passenger for Indians and INR 1,714 per passenger for foreign passengers while the Canter charges INR 629 per passenger and INR 1,439 per passenger, respectively for Indian and foreigners.
These are the minimal charges for a 3:30 hours safari. While the half-day safari costs INR 27,000 per Jeep for locals and INR 37,500 per Jeep for foreign tourists, the full-day safari, on the other hand, costs INR 48,000 per Jeep for Indians and INR 65,000 per Jeep for foreigners.
What is the maximum duration of a Safari ride?
The timings of the safari rides are majorly governed by the sunrise and sunsets inside the forest. The change of seasons affects the shifts of the safari rides excluding monsoons when the park remains closed. The duration of the safari batch ride lasts for 3:30 hours in general, divided into batches of morning and afternoon.
However, the Ranthambore National Park now offers a full day safari and a half-day safari that last for 12 and 6 hours, respectively, for the adventure seekers who want to explore every inch of the park.
What is the type of vehicles that are available for a safari?
There are two categories of vehicles available for a safari, a Canter and a Jeep.
1. The Canter is a 20-seater vehicle which comes at an affordable price and allows travelling in batches.
2. The vehicle is open from all sides and available on a seat-sharing basis.
3. The Jeep is a 6-seater which is a bit costlier than the Canter and offers a much more comfortable seating, apt for a family.
4. Like Canter, the Jeep is also open from all sides to provide the best viewing experience and are available on a seat-sharing basis.
How far is the Sawai Madhopur railway station from the Ranthambore National Park?
Sawai Madhopur Railway Station is situated at a distance of around 180 kilometres from the Ranthambore National Park and is quite well managed in terms of a remote station. The station is well connected with all the other major cities in India.
Easy transportation facilities are available from the station that takes the travellers to their affordable accommodations, one can also travel to other attractions of Ranthambore via the transport facilities available from the station.
Is it safe to visit Ranthambore?
Yes, it certainly is very safe to visit Ranthambore. Sawai Madhopur being a small area has a very friendly and welcoming people who help fellow travellers in exploring the place. While one might get scared and concerned about their safety during the jungle safari, safety is assured through the entire safari if visitors follow the given safety guidelines by their guides and drivers.
Visitors at the park are always requested to avoid any misadventures, causing any casualty while their planned trip to the safari.
What to carry while visiting Ranthambore?
The essential tips for tourists who are planning their visit to Ranthambore and its National park are:
1. Carry sober clothes with eco-friendly dyes and no vibrant colours. The shiny colour tends to scare the animals as they aren’t used to it.
2. Apart from the clothes, the essentials that need to be carried are a sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent, dark sun sunglasses, necessary medications and water bottles.
3. One must also carry binoculars to observe the flora and fauna that Ranthambore has to offer.
4. For photography, guests are requested to carry an extra set of batteries, a camera bag and sufficient memory storage sticks.
Which is better - Morning Safari or Afternoon Safari?
The visitors are always suggested to take at least more than two safaris, one in the morning and the other in the evening, to increase their chances of watching a tiger if time permits. According to the guides and locals, morning safari is better as the zone one to five are said to be best for spotting a tiger. The tigers, being nocturnal animals, are active in the morning.
Normally, it is suggested to book online tickets for the safari or ask your hotel staff to manage a booking for the same in case you missed the online part. However, some travellers have also admitted to sighting a tiger in the evening batch of the safari. Visitors need to rely on a lot of luck to be at the right place and right time for the possible sightings of tigers.
Can we stay inside Ranthambore National Park?
It is not possible to stay inside the Ranthambore National Park as there is no arrangement. The nearest staying option is Castle Jhoomar Baori, which is located at Ranthambore Road, a few minutes walk from the national park. It is the only property covered with lush greenery on all sides.
For the nature admirer who wants a view of the majestic Aravalli hills and Ranthambore jungle from the corner of their bed, this place is for them. Castle Jhoomar serves to be a place in the laps of nature, along with an ideal blend of comfort and amenities. Apart from this, travellers can find a lot of staying options, which are located at the Ranthambore Road itself but away from the park.
What is Ranthambore famous for?The city of Ranthambore is known for its tiger population. The Ranthambore National Park, with its Tiger Reserve, is one of the biggest and most renowned national parks in Northern India.
Apart from tigers, the park also has several other wild animals such as the leopard and marsh crocodile. Ranthambore is also famous for bird watching. The city has around 300 species of birds, including exotic migratory birds who come to the three lakes inside the national park during winter seasons.
Is Ranthambore worth visiting?If you are a wildlife lover then you must visit Ranthambore. A Ranthambore National Park tour package will take you to the park famous for its tiger safari.
You can also visit Ranthambore to spot beautiful exotic birds of around 300 species. Apart from that, the place also has a historical value with places like the Ranthambore Fort and Raj Bagh ruins having a story to tell of the bygone era.
Which zone is the best Ranthambore?The best zone of Ranthambore National Park, Zone 2 which is covered in the Ranthambore National Park tour package. This zone is best for sighting tigers.
Because the zone has multiple water holes, the chances of viewing tiger and leopards increases. Places that come under this zone are Jogi Mahal, Phuta Bandha, Nal Ghati, Phuta Kot, Jhalra, and Lahpur Tiraha.
How many days are enough for Ranthambore?It is enough to visit Ranthambore for 2 days. You will be able to cover all the places at this time. The star attraction of Ranthambore wildlife tour packages is Ranthambore National Park with its tiger safari.
Most of the other places to visit such as Jogi Mahal, Padam Lake, and Malik Lake, Ranthambore Fort, and Raj bagh ruins are located inside Ranthambore Fort so can be covered along with the park.
How many tigers are in Ranthambore?According to the 2019 data, there are a total of 71 tigers in Ranthambore National Park. Visitors hoping to get a glimpse of tigers can go for a tiger safari as a part of the Ranthambore National Park tour package.
What type of flora is found in Ranthambore National Park?Ranthambore National Park has around 539 species of flower plants, trees, shrubs, and grass. The most dominant tree of this area is the Dhok tree, Other famous varieties are Banyan, Pipal, and Neem, There are also some fruit trees such as Mango, Tamarind, Jamun, and Ber present in this park.
What type of fauna is found in Ranthambore National Park?Ranthambore National Park has varied fauna which includes Tigers, Leopards, Striped Hyenas, Jackals, Jungle Cats, Sambar deer, blackbuck, Sloth bears, Caracals, Chital, Nilgai, Common or Hanuman langurs, etc. A trip to this park can be included in Ranthambore tour packages.