The Bangkok tour packages is a piece by piece curation of a pre-eminent vacation that will consist of all the experiences that you can imagine for the near-perfect Bangkok holiday. Also, these Bangkok tour packages can be booked by people from all walks of life, ages, types of holidaymakers and with all budgets, and we will ensure that you have the most memorable and personalized experience.
Another great reason for opting Thrillophilia's Bangkok packages is the discounts, deals, excellent customer support and the comfort of your home while planning the trip. If you think our shelf-made package doesn't suffice, you can also go full out and customize the trip as per your liking by adding the adventures and features that speak to you and we will make that happen, again at the best rates out there.
Moreover, a typical Bangkok tours from Thrillophilia would have you see the mixed cultures around villages and floating markets, global cuisines at stalls and restaurants, shopping from the thriving markets, centers and malls, eccentric nightlife, towering skyscrapers that sit comfortably alongside ancient temples and monuments, and so much more the best slice of life moments in Bangkok.
Further, to ensure a comfortable and secure vacation the Bangkok trip package includes only the best accommodations that follow at par safety standards, local transportations that will take you around the city, meals as well as plenty of off-time where you can unwind and go around Bangkok on your own pace. Therefore, for your upcoming trotting plans you should consider the Bangkok tour packages for the best of times.
Popular Bangkok Tour Packages
|Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package 4 Nights 5 Days 2021 | Flat 20% off||5D/4N||₹ 11500||5.0 star|
|Cheapest Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package 2021 | Flat 25% off||5D/4N||₹ 14000||5.0 star|
|6 Days Romantic Honeymoon Tour of Thailand Flat 20% off||6D/5N||₹ 24999||5.0 star|
|Bangalore to Bangkok Tour Package 2021 | Flat 25% off||5D/4N||₹ 15000||5.0 star|
|Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Krabi Tour Package from Kolkata 2021||9D/8N||₹ 20000||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Bangkok Tours
Which are the best tour packages for Bangkok ?Here are some of the best tour packages for an amazing vacation in Bangkok:
1. 4 Days 3 Nights Culture and Sightseeing Tour in Bangkok
2. Cheap Bangkok Tour Package 2020 | Flat 20% Off
3. Phuket Krabi Bangkok Tour Package 2020 | Flat 12% Off
What are the best places to visit in Bangkok?
Bangkok is a forever thriving city where beauty, religion, and hospitality walk hand in hand. There are a lot of places in here you must visit during your stay in Bangkok. Here is a list of some beautiful and historically significant places to visit in Bangkok:
1. Chao Phraya River: The shimmering Chao Phraya River offers a plethora of amazing experiences, starting from enthralling ferry rides to tempting dinner cruises. While you enjoy cruising this iconic river, the spectacular buildings serving as the backdrop will offer you a sight to behold. The winter season between December and February makes for a great time to enjoy the various activities at Chao Phraya River.
Location: Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Entry fee: No entry fee
2. Damnoen Saduk Floating Market: Damnoen Saduk Floating Market is an entire market set on multiple boats floating on water. These boats are navigated on the water by the Thai locals, who sell various farm produce, fresh local foods, and souvenirs.
Location: 96/19 38 Asok Montri Rd, 10110, Thailand
Timing: 7 AM to 4 PM
3. Dusit Zoo: Also known as “Khao Din”, Dusit Zoo is home to a zoo museum, a wildlife hospital, an activity ground, and a sightseeing train. Sheltering over 1600 international and regional animals, this zoo makes for one of the best places to include in the Bangkok tour packages of wildlife enthusiasts.
Location: 71, 5 Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Entry Fee: 10 Baht for Thai kids, 70 Baht for Thai adults, 50 Baht for foreign kids, 100 Baht for foreign adults
4. Bangkok National Museum: Lying on the former site of the Wang Na Palace, The Bangkok National Museum is home to the most widespread collection of authentic Thai art. This place offers visitors an insight into the glorious history and rich culture of the country.
Location: 4 Na Phra That Alley, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Wednesday to Sunday
Entry fee: 200 Baht
5. Rose Garden: Making for the perfect place to enjoy cultural shows and picnics, Rose Garden is a must-visit destination in the Bangkok tour packages of culture buffs. Known popularly as Sampran, this park hosts excellent Thai cultural shows every day that offer the visitors a glimpse into the tradition and lifestyle of the country.
Location: Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom
Timing: 8 AM to 6 PM
6. Wat Hua Lamphong: Showcasing a magnificent architecture, Wat Hua Lamphong is a popular Buddhist temple that often makes a place in the Bangkok tour packages of spiritual seekers, peace lovers, and architecture buffs. Visitors coming to this place often donate funds for the coffins of unprivileged deceased people.
Location: 728 Rama IV Rd, Khwaeng Si Phraya, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Timing: Open 24 hours
Entry fee: THB 40
7. Chinatown: Packed with ancient temples, bustling shopping centers, and elegant food outlets, Chinatown is often found in the Bangkok tour packages of religious seekers, shoppaholics, and foodies. Known as one of the most vibrant streets in Thailand, this place lets you taste the local lifestyle and culture.
Location: Yaowarat Road, Yaowarat, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM
What are the best things to do in Bangkok?
1. Bangkok Sky Dining
A bewitching palace-like hotel that gives you the best scenic views of Bangkok. Check-in to the 76th or 78th floor and experience the wonder of the city along with a mouth-watering feast of buffet serving you delicious river prawns, squid, clams, crabs and fish which are prepared as a salad, spicy soup, stir-fried in the curry paste. One will be enthralled after being here.
Location- 222 Ratchaprarop Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Price- Starting from INR 1800 per adult with an applicable child fare in case of height less than 4feet
2. Bangkok Floating Market Day Tour
Ever seen a floating paradise where you can shop and chill? Well, then you should surely visit Bangkok Floating Market that displays a perfect Thai culture. There are five main floating markets that are considered to be an iconic spot in Bangkok.
They are Amphawa Floating Market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Taling Chan Floating Market, Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market, and Bang Phli Floating Market.
Location- Ratchaburi Province, about 100 km southwest of Bangkok
Price- Starting from INR 1800 per adult
3. Watch Siam Niramit Show
A grand show that depicts the culture of Thailand and its iconic history. This show will take one’s heart away with the charismatic dance performances by beautiful and talented artists. This show has been a home for more than 1000 performers and is the most breathtaking show one can ever see.
Location- 19 Thiam Ruam Mit Rd, Khwaeng Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310, Thailand
Price - Starting from INR 2000 per adult
4. A Day Out at Safari World Bangkok
Well, many Bangkok trip packages will include a day out at Safari World in Bangkok as the place is a must-visit. The place has two theme parks that are thrilling and adventurous. There is one marine park and the other a safari park both showing different species of animals. It will be a place to remember.
Location- 99 Thanon Panya Intra, Khwaeng Sam Wa Tawan Tok, Khet Khlong Sam Wa, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10510, Thailand
Price- Starting from INR 1600 per adult
One can get away from noisy streets of the city and bike down their way to the lush green park called the Green Lung. It is a large park in the Bang Krachao area that offers you peaceful surroundings.
Bangkok Packages offer you various things that one can do in the city but biking experience will be worth one, as it will include a meal at the treehouse and also one will get to see Siamese Fish Fighting Gallery.
Location- Bang Krachao area in Samut Prakan
Price- Starting from INR 1800 per adult
6. Chao Phraya Cruise Dinner
Spend a beautiful evening while enjoying the most scenic views of the city of Bangkok at this mood enriching Chao Phraya Cruise. They serve you with enchanting cuisines of Thai culture and savouring meals with a view of the Chao Phraya river.
Location- Soi Charoen Krung 24, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Price- Starting from INR 3000 per adult
7. Half-Day City Temple Tour
Presenting the world-renowned culture of Thailand the half-day city temple tour is a run through the ethnic temples of Bangkok city. One can experience nothing but peace and learn about the customs and traditions followed by the people over there. One can choose from either a 2 temple or a 3 temple tour from the Bangkok Packages.
Location- Every temple is located at a different location
Price- Starting from INR 2500 per adult
8. Spa Massage
Treat yourself with a relaxing massage at some of the wonderful spas in the city. The treatments will take you away from the hassle of the city and unwind you with the aromatic massages and body scrubs that will relax your mind, body, and soul.
Location- Take the Skytrain and get off at Phrom Phong station, then go along the Sukhumvit 24 Alley. The spa is near the A-square
Price- Starting from INR 1600 per adult
What are the romantic things to do in Bangkok?1. Go for Chao Phraya River Cruise: The Chao Phraya riverfront is one of the most beautiful attractions in Bangkok that you and your partner can best experience with an evening cruise in which you will get to see the stunning city skyline along with music, performances and a delicious dinner.
2. Get a relaxing couples spa treatment: Bangkok is dotted with many luxurious and more beautiful affordable spas that offer traditional Thai massages and other spa treatments that you can enjoy with your partner for a relaxing and intimate experience. Some of the best places are - the Oasis Spa, Siam Kempinski Spa, The Oriental Spa etc.
3. Enjoy the nightlife at Khao San Road: You cannot come to the party destination of Bangkok for a holiday and not visit their Khao San Road. This place remains open till late evening hours and has an array of pubs, nightclubs, restaurants and stalls where you can douse yourself in drinks and food. The blaring music and glimmering neon lights also set the mood right.
4. Have drinks at the Vertigo Rooftop Bar: This is one of the finest places to spend your evenings with your loved one in Bangkok. Situated on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree Hotel, the city's panoramic views from the bar are unlike any other. You can down a drink one too many while exchanging sweet nothings on your romantic Bangkok tour package holiday.
Do I need a visa for Bangkok?
Every non-resident of Thailand has to compulsorily get a tourist visa either an on-arrival visa or from the embassy beforehand for being allowed to travel to Bangkok. One can apply for a visa at any Thai embassy in India.
The Bangkok holiday packages include providing you with a permitted visa, but for not more than 30 days. Although one can extend their visa for another 30 days. The fee for obtaining a visa for Thailand is THB 1500 that is INR 3512. To get an on-arrival visa one should have a genuine passport and is allowed to passport holders of 19 authorized international countries fulfilling the required conditions for the same.
How to Reach Bangkok?
To reach for the city of Bangkok there are two main airports, one running in the North and another from the East of Bangkok. It is the Suvarnabhumi Airport that locates itself 25 km to the east and the Don Muang Airport located 24 km to the north catering to domestic and international flights in abundance.
Suvarnabhumi airport has direct and easy connectivity to the city by taxis, buses, and Airport Rail Link that is a high-speed train service in downtown Bangkok. There will be round the clock availability of roadway services from outside both the airports to drop you to your final destination.
The roadway services offer you with buses and taxis that get you wherever you wish to be in Bangkok. There are three bus terminals considered to be the major ones, the Northern Bus Terminal- Mochit, the Eastern Bus Terminal-Ekkamai, and the Southern Bus Terminal-Sa Tai.
The buses will take you not just round the city but also to Pattaya, Krabi, Phuket, etc. cities neighbouring Bangkok. If looking out for taxi services, then do know that the taxis run according to the metered price so confirm the prices before the journey.
Bangkok has great rail connectivity throughout Thailand and also to other neighbouring countries. Hua Lamphong serves as the main railway station of the city to travel to neighbouring countries and many other parts of Thailand. There is another railway station, Thornburi station that connects the city from within for travelling to the local parts of the city.
What sort of public transportation is there in Bangkok?Here are some of the local transportation facilities that you can make use of to travel around the busy lanes of Bangkok.
- The Skytrain (BTS)
- Taxi rental
- Public buses
- Tuk - tuk (autos)
- Motorcycle taxis
- Airport Rail Link (ARL for to and from the airport to the city center and visa versa)
- The Subway (Metro)
- River express Boats.
Is the red light district in Bangkok safe?The bars and clubs in the Red Light District of Bangkok are safe, the people are always friendly and there isn't a chance that you will encounter any problems or mishaps.
However, it is one place where you should be alert and aware to avoid any scams (regarding money). Also, it is advisable to not go to places or areas that seem shady and precarious.
How much will it cost me for a tourist visa to Bangkok?
There are two types of tourist visas that are either an on-arrival visa or opting to get a visa beforehand from any Thai embassy in India. One can easily avail of the visa facility included in the Bangkok tour packages.
Though the fees for generating a visa for Bangkok, Thailand is THB 1000 which equates to INR 2000 in case of the on-arrival visa but to encourage more tourists these days visa for Bangkok has been made free till October 2019.
Which currency is used in Bangkok?
The currency preferred to be used in Bangkok is the Thai Baht. As known, Bangkok city is the capital of Thailand so if one is wishing to go for a trip to Bangkok then you will have to exchange your native currency to Thai Baht. One can do the same at many banks in Bangkok and also at specialized stores known as Foreign Exchange Bureaus.
What is the best time to visit Bangkok?
Known as an ideal spot for vacation, Bangkok is considered to be an all-round year destination to spend your holidays. The city has a quality of enchanting each soul in every season distinctly. However, for the one who still looks out for the best time to visit this spectacular place then consider the months of November and December when the city is cooling down.
Although the arrival of tourists happens in tonnes and loads as the Bangkok holiday packages have made it easier these days to take a trip to this glamorous place. The city is always flooded with people till the month of March starting from September as during the months of April-August the temperature gets too hot and humid.
How much time do I need to explore Bangkok?
A city like Bangkok is considered an ideal place to spend at least 3 weeks because of the unquestionable charm it holds to attract people. If thinking about what one can explore in Bangkok, then one can do loads of stuff that are included in Bangkok trip packages like marvel at the grand palace and cruise along the ravishing Chao Phraya River.
One can also discover a whole new modern Bangkok and get lost in the shopping experiences at the Chatuchak market. This marvellous city of angels can make anyone fall in love with itself in around a week or two in which you can explore the whole city.
Which are the best sites for scuba diving and snorkeling in Bangkok?
Scuba diving and snorkeling are two very popular adventure sports in Bangkok. Tourists, who are looking for an adrenaline rush and love the beaches, can surely enjoy these sports. The sea here is clean and warm. Here is a list of places in Bangkok where scuba diving is popular:- Hin Mouang- Hin Daeng- Koh Kradan Wreck- Hin Nok- Koh Ma- Koh Rok Nai- Koh Rok Nok- Hin Bida- Ko Bida Nok- Koh Phi Phi- Kata Beach
If you are interested in snorkeling then these destinations will be best for you:
- Ko Surin- Ko Similan- Ko Lipe- Ko Phi Phi- Koh Talu
Which are the best beaches to visit in Bangkok?1. Tawaen Beach: This beach is located in Koh Larn and is among the best places to visit during the Bangkok tour package holiday. The sprawling coastline has picturesque surroundings, clear waters, cheerful crowds relaxing on banana-hammocks, sun-loungers and even enjoying water-sports and shopping from the on-site shops.
2. Samae Beach: This beach near Bangkok is one of the most happening places that offers a wide range of water-sports, has many beachfront restaurants and bars where you can get the taste of authentic Thai cuisine. In the evening, the area around the beach becomes a hotspot for shopping, entertainment and fun.
3. Tien Beach: This beach is situated around 100 kilometers from the city's center and is one of the most gorgeous and cleanest beaches. Another place with less crowds, here you can go for Kayaking and speedboat rides, sunbathe, savour local food and just relax till the tangerine sun comes down.
4. Hua Hin Beach: This is one of the less crowded beaches near Bangkok that is the perfect getaway for couples on the Bangkok tour package holiday. It is a four year kilometer long stretch of white-sand and green palms. You can enjoy your time here by indulging in water-sports, get Thai massage, watch the golden sunsets and much more.
Which are the best shopping places in Bangkok?1. MBK Shopping Center: This seven-storey shopping mall is among the best places for ardent shoppers who want to buy electronics and gadgets at affordable rates. During the Bangkok tour package holiday, you can come here to buy everything from clothes, bags, accessories, makeup and more. Along with that, the place also has a huge food court and entertainment zone on two separate dedicated floors.
2. Patpong Night Market: This Bangkok nightlife experience is different from the obvious partying and entertainment that you can enjoy during the Bangkok tour. This night market is known for selling counterfeits of luxury brands like Rolex, Gucci, Chanel etc. at steal prices.
Apart from that, you can also buy trinkets, souvenirs, jewelry, clothing and much more. Justice don't forget to keep your belongings safe from pickpockets and bargain without shying away.
3. Siam Paragon: This high-end shopping mall is home to over 250 stores of premium luxury brands like Jimmy Choo Louis Vuitton, Prada etc., the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia and a 16-screen cineplex. Along with that there are also many food outlets within the vicinity where you can halt to get some rest.
4. Bangkok Flower Market: To have a unique shopping experience with the Bangkok trip package, you should consider visiting Pak Klong Talad. It is one of the largest flower markets and wholesale retailers in the world with hundreds of shops selling the freshest varieties of roses, orchids, marigold, jasmine etc. The best time to visit the fragrant complex is at the crack of dawn.
Which are the best floating markets in Bangkok?1. Khlong Lat Mayom: This is one of the smaller floating markets that operates 20 kilometers from the Bangkok city center. During your visit here with the Bangkok tour package, you can expect to get an authentic experience of the local people as well as a taste of some delicious seafood items that are sold here.
2. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market: This is one of the most famous floating markets in Bangkok that is located 80 kilometers from the capital in the Ratchaburi Province. The entire area is always bustling with vendors and tourists which is a sight worth seeing during the Bangkok tour. Some of the best things to try here are noodles, mini pancakes, and buy orchids.
3. Tha Kha Floating Market: Just an hours drive from Bangkok, in the Samut Songkhram province is this spectacular floating market that is dominated by the food scene. With the Bangkok trip package you can witness flocks of locals and tourists eating scrumptious local cuisines and being cheerful and friendly.
4. Bangkhla Floating Market: This market is situated far away from the city center and remains relatively less crowded, making it perfect for a laid-back shopping experience. The countryside atmosphere and a relaxed pace will give you an authentic feel as you glide around trying out delicious seafood and shopping for local goods and mangoes.
What are the best places to stay in Bangkok?1. Mercure Bangkok: This upscale hotel in Siam is a branch of the Mercure group and is known for their impeccable hospitality. The location of the hotel makes it easy to maneuver in the city and enjoy sightseeing or shopping.
The property itself houses many different and spacious rooms with minimalistic interiors and decor. Along with that, you can also enjoy dining at the in-house restaurant, the city's best best views while swimming at the rooftop pool, and drinking at the bar.
2. Bangkok Marriott Hotel: This is a five-star hotel in the Thong Lor neighborhood of Sukhumvit which offers spacious and comfortable accommodation in an array of rooms and suites. An infinity pool, rooftop bar, lounge, spa and fitness center, restaurant etc., are some of the other top-notch facilities that you can enjoy here. You can also explore the restaurants, bars and cafes around the hotel to see a prominent Japanese influence.
3. Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok: This is one of the best accommodations in Bangkok that is settled against a river and is in proximity to the sky train (BTS). The rich interiors with Thai influence are gelled seamlessly with modern aspects throughout the architecture. The hotel also houses an award-winning restaurant, bar, spa, well-appointed accommodations, a shopping arcade and much more.
4. Mandarin Oriental Bangkok: This hotel in Bangkok had a history of over 140 years of being in business and catering to the guests, many being the rich and famous. Located near the Chao Phraya River, the property still has the original colonial wing with the luxuriant suites to stay in.
Besides this, the hotel also boasts of world-class amenities and facilities like - a two Michelin star restaurant, a bar with evening music events and the choicest of cocktails, spa, a cooking school and much more.
What are the best tours for rural experiences in Bangkok?
The West of Bangkok is a very popular area that’s known for its rural lifestyle, farming fields, and rustic culture. You cannot complete your tour to Bangkok without visiting the villages around the city. There are some very old villages where the history of Bangkok is preserved well. A day trip to the West of Bangkok can help you experience them.
Which are the best campsites in Bangkok?
There are a huge number of national parks and camping sights in and around Bangkok. If you want to not only see but also live in nature then visit these camps:
Khao Sam Roi Yot - You can rent a space for tent and enjoy the breathtaking sight.
Phu Kradueng National Park - With trees, animals, and waterfalls, this national park is a camping place of dreams.
Sai Yok National Park - Another national park where camping will be an experience to remember.
Sai Thong - The view of the Phang Hoei mountain range is the best thing about this park. This is a wonderful place to camp at night.
Khao Yai - From exciting wildlife to an amazing view, this camping park has it all.
How is the nightlife in Bangkok? Which places are must-visit to experience best of Bangkok nightlife?
Dive down deep into that charm of a nightlife niche you wonder about! The thrilling places will leave you spellbound with their charismatic activities. And to name a few of them, then, Rambuttri village, Patpong, Nana plaza and Khao San Road are on the top.
Presenting to you the memorable experiences of having the sight of the jugglers playing with bottles, a vodka shot, and a whole lot more entertaining experiences. Some of these places to visit are-
Among some of the world-class Bangkok Casinos, this place has something that offers you a great chance to get entertained and indulge in the nightlife activities. One should surely visit this place and experience an amazing time of night fun and a cozy place to chill with your drinks with friends as they serve you with everything you dreamt of seeing at a casino.
Khao San Road
It is known to be one of Bangkok's popular nightlife places for anyone. There is a variety of thrill and adventure with bars with pumping tunes, live music, and a nightclub. There are also street performers and one can also get a tattoo at this place.
Royal City Avenue
Known to be the most happening destination for one to explore the nightlife fun, the Royal city avenue is a designated spot for people to rejoice in. The place is meant to attract all types of people be it tourists or expats of the Thai high society all shake and shimmer to the funky beats.
Bangkok’s most popular red-light district, Patpong is a vibrant place with lots of activities that can make your night time an unforgettable experience. From beer pongs to laid back establishment one can also sit beside the pavement and explore the street shops and the evening entertainment on the streets.
Which are the best places for boating in Bangkok?
There are mainly three waterways in Bangkok where you can enjoy boating and sightseeing. They are:
Chao Phraya River - The main waterway of the city. You can get a ticket of a big boat and ride along the entire city.
Khlong Saen Saeb - This is the waterway that offers you a great view of the east and west sides of Bangkok.
Khlongs of Thonburi - This is the famous canals’ network of the city. Hire a small boat and enjoy the view of the smaller parts of the city. You can shop from the floating markets too.
Where to go for a dolphin watching tour in Bangkok?
The Bang Pakong River in Bangkok is known for the freshwater dolphins that live there. They are often seen in numbers, either playing with each other or traveling. There are boat-tours that take the travels to the closest one can get to these dolphins. You can hop on one of these boats and enjoy the show. These dolphins never shy away from the boats. So, you can see them in their natural state.
Where can I do parasailing and kayaking in Bangkok?
Parasailing and kayaking both are popular adventure sports in Bangkok. You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy them either.
It’s very popular as an adventure activity in Pattaya Beach. These are many parasailing services available in the area. You can pick anyone according to your budget and enjoy the thrill.
If you are visiting Bangkok between November and April then Kayaking is one activity that you mustn’t miss. You can do this in Koh Panek and James Bond Island.