The Bangkok tour packages is a piece by piece curation of a pre-eminent vacation that will consist of all the experiences that you can imagine for the near-perfect Bangkok holiday. Also, these Bangkok tour packages can be booked by people from all walks of life, ages, types of holidaymakers and with all budgets, and we will ensure that you have the most memorable and personalized experience.
Another great reason for opting Thrillophilia's Bangkok packages is the discounts, deals, excellent customer support and the comfort of your home while planning the trip. If you think our shelf-made package doesn't suffice, you can also go full out and customize the trip as per your liking by adding the adventures and features that speak to you and we will make that happen, again at the best rates out there. Moreover, a typical Bangkok tours from Thrillophilia would have you see the mixed cultures around villages and floating markets, global cuisines at stalls and restaurants, shopping from the thriving markets, centers and malls, eccentric nightlife, towering skyscrapers that sit comfortably alongside ancient temples and monuments, and so much more the best slice of life moments in Bangkok.
Further, to ensure a comfortable and secure vacation the Bangkok trip package includes only the best accommodations that follow at par safety standards, local transportations that will take you around the city, meals as well as plenty of off-time where you can unwind and go around Bangkok on your own pace. Therefore, for your upcoming trotting plans you should consider the Bangkok tour packages for the best of times.
Popular Bangkok Tour Packages
|Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package 4 Nights 5 Days 2021 | Flat 20% off||5D/4N||₹ 11500||5.0 star|
|Cheapest Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package 2021 | Flat 25% off||5D/4N||₹ 14000||5.0 star|
|6 Days Romantic Honeymoon Tour of Thailand Flat 20% off||6D/5N||₹ 24999||5.0 star|
|Bangalore to Bangkok Tour Package 2021 | Flat 25% off||5D/4N||₹ 15000||5.0 star|
|Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Krabi Tour Package from Kolkata 2021||9D/8N||₹ 20000||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Bangkok Tours
Which are the best tour packages for Bangkok ?Here are some of the best tour packages for an amazing vacation in Bangkok:
1. Cheap Bangkok Tour Package 2020 | Flat 20% Off
2. Phuket Krabi Bangkok Tour Package 2020 | Flat 12% Off
What are the best places to visit during Bangkok trip?
Bangkok is a forever thriving city where beauty, religion, and hospitality walk hand in hand. There are a lot of places in here you must visit during your stay in Bangkok. Here is a list of some beautiful and historically significant places to visit in Bangkok:
1. Chao Phraya River: The shimmering Chao Phraya River offers a plethora of amazing experiences, starting from enthralling ferry rides to tempting dinner cruises. While you enjoy cruising this iconic river, the spectacular buildings serving as the backdrop will offer you a sight to behold. The winter season between December and February makes for a great time to enjoy the various activities at Chao Phraya River.
Location: Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Entry fee: No entry fee
2. Damnoen Saduk Floating Market: Damnoen Saduk Floating Market is an entire market set on multiple boats floating on water. These boats are navigated on the water by the Thai locals, who sell various farm produce, fresh local foods, and souvenirs.
Location: 96/19 38 Asok Montri Rd, 10110, Thailand
Timing: 7 AM to 4 PM
3. Dusit Zoo: Also known as “Khao Din”, Dusit Zoo is home to a zoo museum, a wildlife hospital, an activity ground, and a sightseeing train. Sheltering over 1600 international and regional animals, this zoo makes for one of the best places to include in the Bangkok tour packages of wildlife enthusiasts.
Location: 71, 5 Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Entry Fee: 10 Baht for Thai kids, 70 Baht for Thai adults, 50 Baht for foreign kids, 100 Baht for foreign adults
4. Bangkok National Museum: Lying on the former site of the Wang Na Palace, The Bangkok National Museum is home to the most widespread collection of authentic Thai art. This place offers visitors an insight into the glorious history and rich culture of the country.
Location: 4 Na Phra That Alley, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Wednesday to Sunday
Entry fee: 200 Baht
5. Rose Garden: Making for the perfect place to enjoy cultural shows and picnics, Rose Garden is a must-visit destination in the Bangkok tour packages of culture buffs. Known popularly as Sampran, this park hosts excellent Thai cultural shows every day that offer the visitors a glimpse into the tradition and lifestyle of the country.
Location: Km 32 Phetkasem Road, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom
Timing: 8 AM to 6 PM
6. Wat Hua Lamphong: Showcasing a magnificent architecture, Wat Hua Lamphong is a popular Buddhist temple that often makes a place in the Bangkok tour packages of spiritual seekers, peace lovers, and architecture buffs. Visitors coming to this place often donate funds for the coffins of unprivileged deceased people.
Location: 728 Rama IV Rd, Khwaeng Si Phraya, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Timing: Open 24 hours
Entry fee: THB 40
7. Chinatown: Packed with ancient temples, bustling shopping centers, and elegant food outlets, Chinatown is often found in the Bangkok tour packages of religious seekers, shoppaholics, and foodies. Known as one of the most vibrant streets in Thailand, this place lets you taste the local lifestyle and culture.
Location: Yaowarat Road, Yaowarat, Samphanthawong, Bangkok, Thailand
Timing: 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM
What are the best things to do during Bangkok trip?
1. Swim with Sharks at Siam Ocean World: Swimming with Sharks at Siam Ocean World is a once-in-a-lifetime diving chance. If you take a shark dive, you will be among the brave few who get the opportunity to dive alongside one of nature's deadliest predators. Get up close and personal with massive Grey Nurse sharks, Southern stingrays, Blacktip sharks, Leopard sharks, and Eagle rays, among other species.
Location: B2 Floor, Siam Paragon Building, B1, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Timing: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
2. Ride the Sky Train: There is only one way to travel around Bangkok at any pace while remaining cool: take one of the sky trains. There is no better way to move around than in air-conditioned carriages. You are usually high above the traffic below, providing you a good perspective of the city, but the train typically takes the shortest path. Almost every part of Bangkok you'd like to see has a train station.
3. Visit Wat Pho The Reclining Buddha: Any visitor to Bangkok should pay a visit to Wat Pho, which is home to the Reclining Buddha, which is fifteen metres tall and forty-six metres long, with the feet alone measuring over five metres. When you come near the statue, you'll notice that it's completely covered in gold leaf.
There are 108 bowls within the temple, and coins for the bowls can be purchased on the walk in. You can also stop by the temple for a traditional Thai massage while you are there. The Reclining Buddha and Wat Pho are located just south of the Grand Palace are a fascinating sight to witness.
Location: 2 SanamChai Road, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
4. Enjoy a Tuk Tuk Ride at Night: The tuk-tuk, Thailand's national icon, is at the core of most first-time tourists' real Thai experience! While in Bangkok, riding in a tuk tuk is a common occurrence. Prepare for a bumpy trip with flashing lights and a face full of fumes. They are well-known among tourists, particularly first-time visitors who wish to enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience navigating around the city.
Finally, take care of your possessions while riding and keep an eye out for bag-snatchers on passing motorcycles — you're unlikely to be a victim, but it pays to be cautious. Riding a tuk tuk is more of an adventure than a functional mode of transportation.
5. Watch Cabaret Show at Calypso Theatre: Enjoy a genuine Thai set dinner while seeing a Khon dance performance, a traditional dance which was formerly reserved for the king's palace and is now performed by Calypso Cabaret. This musical spectacle features realistic impersonations of Marilyn Monroe and Elvis Presley!
So, come on and be impressed by Bangkok's amazing ladyboys' colourful, extravagant burlesque shows on specially curated Bangkok holiday packages. Calypso Cabaret, which is now located in Asiatique The Riverfront, a lively dining and entertainment complex, promises a night of fun you won't soon forget.
Location: 2194, Charoen Krung Rd., Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kholaem, Bangkok, 10120, 10120, Thailand
6. Visit Khao Yai National Park: Khao Yai is without a doubt Thailand's best national park for frequent tourists, with plenty of opportunities to observe some stunning wildlife. The park features lush green scenery, rocky mountains with dense forests, magnificent waterfalls, and unusual bird and animal species.
The enormous park, which spreads over four provinces and covers more than 2,100 square kilometres, has something for everyone. The park is a particularly good spot to experience Thailand's natural beauty during your Bangkok holiday packages. Travellers from all over the world travel here to experience the captivating hiking paths.
Location: 114/1 ??????? 17 Mu Si, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima 26000, Thailand
Timing: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
7. Take a Trip to Thonburi: There are plenty of intriguing things to do in Thonburi, with unspoilt rural towns bordering the small waterways, fascinating museums, and adorable local markets. While many visitors come to view the famed Wat Arun Temple or stay in one of the beautiful riverfront hotels, this ever-evolving neighbourhood has so much more to offer to tourists on their Bangkok holiday packages.
What are the romantic things to do in Bangkok?1. Go for Chao Phraya River Cruise: The Chao Phraya riverfront is one of the most beautiful attractions in Bangkok that you and your partner can best experience with an evening cruise in which you will get to see the stunning city skyline along with music, performances and a delicious dinner.
2. Get a relaxing couples spa treatment: Bangkok is dotted with many luxurious and more beautiful affordable spas that offer traditional Thai massages and other spa treatments that you can enjoy with your partner for a relaxing and intimate experience. Some of the best places are - the Oasis Spa, Siam Kempinski Spa, The Oriental Spa etc.
3. Enjoy the nightlife at Khao San Road: You cannot come to the party destination of Bangkok for a holiday and not visit their Khao San Road. This place remains open till late evening hours and has an array of pubs, nightclubs, restaurants and stalls where you can douse yourself in drinks and food. The blaring music and glimmering neon lights also set the mood right.
4. Have drinks at the Vertigo Rooftop Bar: This is one of the finest places to spend your evenings with your loved one in Bangkok. Situated on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree Hotel, the city's panoramic views from the bar are unlike any other. You can down a drink one too many while exchanging sweet nothings on your romantic Bangkok tour package holiday.
Which are the best places to visit during the Bangkok tour?
1. The Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew: The Grand palace and Wat Phra Kaew is known for its opulence and extravaganza. The Grand Palace is made up of a variety of structures, halls, pavilion sets, grounds, lawns, and courtyards.
Visitors can marvel at the towering complex's varied and unique architectural style, as well as the magnificent Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Thailand's most sacred Buddhist temple. When visiting the Grand Palace, dress modestly, which means covering your arms and legs and avoiding sloppy clothing.
Location: Na Phra Lan Rd, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, ???? ????? Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
2. Khaosan Road: This is Bangkok's iconic backpacker zone, a district densely populated with guesthouses, food sellers, clothing booths, and tourists from all over the world. When hanging out here, you'll need to summon your patience, since while it's bright and interesting in its own right, the crowds, scents, and blasting music can put even the most patient person to the test.
Khao San Road is also an excellent place to get a pair of baggy fisherman pants, which are a must-have for every backpacker travelling through Thailand. You can also satisfy your appetite by eating some delectable Indian cuisine at a nearby restaurant!
Location: Street in Bangkok, Thailand
Timing: 6:00 PM - 4:00 AM
3. Floating Market Bangkok: Bangkok's floating markets are one of the country's most popular tourist attractions due to their undeniable beauty. You will get to witness the Thai locals swaying boats on the lake, selling a variety of agricultural products, fruits, trinkets, and freshly made local dishes. You can purchase fresh and delicious items and engage with locals to know more about the cultural tradition.
Location: 15 Bang Ramat Rd, Bang Ramat, Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
4. Wat Arun: Wat Arun is a victorious complex that dates back to the ancient battles between the old Siam and Burma. You will be rewarded with a spectacular view as the sun sets over the Chao Phraya River if you ascend to the top of the prang right before sunset. The exquisite design of beautiful floral mosaics constructed from broken, multihued Chinese porcelain becomes visible as one gets closer.
Even if you don't intend to climb, twilight is the best time to see this location in all of its grandeur. Wat Arun has a rigorous dress code. Long slacks and at least half-sleeved shirts are necessary for men, while outfits for ladies must not display bare shoulders and must cover at least to the knee length.
Location: 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
5. Chatuchak Market: Chatuchak Market, Bangkok's king of marketplaces and one of the world's biggest, is spread out over 35 acres and home to over 8,000 kiosks. From jewellery and religious symbols to pet supplies, paper lanterns, and delectable street cuisine, visitors will find it all here.
If you want to do this site justice, arrive early and free your schedule for the rest of the day during your Bangkok holiday packages.
Location: Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Timing: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6. Wat Pho: If your feet are up for additional walking, Wat Pho, located just south of the Grand Palace complex, is a fantastic complement to your palace visit. It has long been regarded as a therapeutic centre, and it was once known for its pharmacy and as Thailand's first "university."
The temple is also known as the 'Temple of the Reclining Buddha' because of the enormous reclining Buddha inside. Look for long earlobes, which represent noble birth, and a lotus-bud formation on the hand, which represents purity and beauty.
Location: 2 SanamChai Road, Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Timing: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
7. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World: Sea Life Bangkok is an underwater aquarium in the middle of Bangkok, beneath the Siam Paragon mall. The aquarium houses octopuses, sharks, crabs, penguins, and fish, as well as other marine life recovered from all corners of the globe.
Rocky Hideout, Shark Walk, Coral Reef, and the Seahorse Kingdom are just a few of the themed sections at Sea Life Bangkok. At Shark Shipwreck, you may also dive into a man-made wreckage and feel the deep water. The Tawny Nurse Shark and the Sand Tiger Shark are two sharks that can be found here.
Location: B2 Floor, Siam Paragon Building, B1, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Timing: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Do I need a visa for Bangkok?
Every non-resident of Thailand has to compulsorily get a tourist visa either an on-arrival visa or from the embassy beforehand for being allowed to travel to Bangkok. One can apply for a visa at any Thai embassy in India.
The Bangkok holiday packages include providing you with a permitted visa, but for not more than 30 days. Although one can extend their visa for another 30 days. The fee for obtaining a visa for Thailand is THB 1500 that is INR 3512. To get an on-arrival visa one should have a genuine passport and is allowed to passport holders of 19 authorized international countries fulfilling the required conditions for the same.
How to Reach Bangkok?
To reach for the city of Bangkok there are two main airports, one running in the North and another from the East of Bangkok. It is the Suvarnabhumi Airport that locates itself 25 km to the east and the Don Muang Airport located 24 km to the north catering to domestic and international flights in abundance.
Suvarnabhumi airport has direct and easy connectivity to the city by taxis, buses, and Airport Rail Link that is a high-speed train service in downtown Bangkok. There will be round the clock availability of roadway services from outside both the airports to drop you to your final destination.
The roadway services offer you with buses and taxis that get you wherever you wish to be in Bangkok. There are three bus terminals considered to be the major ones, the Northern Bus Terminal- Mochit, the Eastern Bus Terminal-Ekkamai, and the Southern Bus Terminal-Sa Tai.
The buses will take you not just round the city but also to Pattaya, Krabi, Phuket, etc. cities neighbouring Bangkok. If looking out for taxi services, then do know that the taxis run according to the metered price so confirm the prices before the journey.
Bangkok has great rail connectivity throughout Thailand and also to other neighbouring countries. Hua Lamphong serves as the main railway station of the city to travel to neighbouring countries and many other parts of Thailand. There is another railway station, Thornburi station that connects the city from within for travelling to the local parts of the city.
What sort of public transportation is there in Bangkok?Here are some of the local transportation facilities that you can make use of to travel around the busy lanes of Bangkok.
- The Skytrain (BTS)
- Taxi rental
- Public buses
- Tuk - tuk (autos)
- Motorcycle taxis
- Airport Rail Link (ARL for to and from the airport to the city center and visa versa)
- The Subway (Metro)
- River express Boats.
Is the red light district in Bangkok safe?The bars and clubs in the Red Light District of Bangkok are safe, the people are always friendly and there isn't a chance that you will encounter any problems or mishaps.
However, it is one place where you should be alert and aware to avoid any scams (regarding money). Also, it is advisable to not go to places or areas that seem shady and precarious.
How much will it cost me for a tourist visa to Bangkok?
There are two types of tourist visas that are either an on-arrival visa or opting to get a visa beforehand from any Thai embassy in India. One can easily avail of the visa facility included in the Bangkok tour packages.
Though the fees for generating a visa for Bangkok, Thailand is THB 1000 which equates to INR 2000 in case of the on-arrival visa but to encourage more tourists these days visa for Bangkok has been made free till October 2019.
Which currency is used in Bangkok?
The currency preferred to be used in Bangkok is the Thai Baht. As known, Bangkok city is the capital of Thailand so if one is wishing to go for a trip to Bangkok then you will have to exchange your native currency to Thai Baht. One can do the same at many banks in Bangkok and also at specialized stores known as Foreign Exchange Bureaus.
What is the best time to visit Bangkok?
Known as an ideal spot for vacation, Bangkok is considered to be an all-round year destination to spend your holidays. The city has a quality of enchanting each soul in every season distinctly. However, for the one who still looks out for the best time to visit this spectacular place then consider the months of November and December when the city is cooling down.
Although the arrival of tourists happens in tonnes and loads as the Bangkok holiday packages have made it easier these days to take a trip to this glamorous place. The city is always flooded with people till the month of March starting from September as during the months of April-August the temperature gets too hot and humid.
How much time do I need to explore Bangkok?
A city like Bangkok is considered an ideal place to spend at least 3 weeks because of the unquestionable charm it holds to attract people. If thinking about what one can explore in Bangkok, then one can do loads of stuff that are included in Bangkok trip packages like marvel at the grand palace and cruise along the ravishing Chao Phraya River.
One can also discover a whole new modern Bangkok and get lost in the shopping experiences at the Chatuchak market. This marvellous city of angels can make anyone fall in love with itself in around a week or two in which you can explore the whole city.
Which are the best sites for scuba diving and snorkeling in Bangkok?
1. Phi Phi Islands: The Phi Phi Islands are a fantastic place for scuba diving and snorkelling, and there are a number of scuba diving training schools along the main road, who will help train you for the whole experience . It may be really relaxing to float around looking at the corals and fish with only the sound of water and bubbles coming from the tanks surrounding you.
2. Sail Rock: Sail Rock, located between the islands of Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, offers some of the best diving opportunities in the Gulf of Thailand. Divers of all levels will find a refuge of marine life at Sail Rock, which is dotted around a pinnacle that rises roughly 15 metres above water and reaches 40 metres deep.
3. Koh Tao: Koh Tao is a world-famous scuba diving destination. It's a fantastic spot to learn because the island is home to a number of diving schools. You can learn or develop your diving skills with other more advanced courses learning from industry experts. You will get to enjoy the beautiful marine life with your loved ones passing through the fishes and alluring corals.
4. Similan Islands: The similan islands are part of a national park which contributes to the beauty that Thailand is known for. You can enjoy the surreal marine beauty by snorkelling and scuba diving in this destination. While snorkelling in the Similan Islands, you can catch a glimpse of turtles and diverse fish species!
5. Koh Wai: Koh Wai is one of Thailand's most sought after spots for snorkelling and scuba diving. The island is largely untouched, with lovely beaches and crystal-clear waters ideal for snorkelling and viewing the abundant marine life.
6. Koh Lanta: You can take a cruise to a number of various islands and beaches on Koh Lanta, in which you can snorkel with fish and explore caves in the rocks. It's possibly one of the top scuba diving and snorkelling spots in Thailand.
7. Surin Islands: The islands are endowed with smooth white sand and azure blue water, allowing for amazing snorkelling visibility! With a plethora of marine life Aside from that, the beach is extremely appealing!
Which are the best beaches to visit in Bangkok?1. Tawaen Beach: This beach is located in Koh Larn and is among the best places to visit during the Bangkok tour package holiday. The sprawling coastline has picturesque surroundings, clear waters, cheerful crowds relaxing on banana-hammocks, sun-loungers and even enjoying water-sports and shopping from the on-site shops.
2. Samae Beach: This beach near Bangkok is one of the most happening places that offers a wide range of water-sports, has many beachfront restaurants and bars where you can get the taste of authentic Thai cuisine. In the evening, the area around the beach becomes a hotspot for shopping, entertainment and fun.
3. Tien Beach: This beach is situated around 100 kilometers from the city's center and is one of the most gorgeous and cleanest beaches. Another place with less crowds, here you can go for Kayaking and speedboat rides, sunbathe, savour local food and just relax till the tangerine sun comes down.
4. Hua Hin Beach: This is one of the less crowded beaches near Bangkok that is the perfect getaway for couples on the Bangkok tour package holiday. It is a four year kilometer long stretch of white-sand and green palms. You can enjoy your time here by indulging in water-sports, get Thai massage, watch the golden sunsets and much more.
Which are the best shopping places in Bangkok?1. MBK Shopping Center: This seven-storey shopping mall is among the best places for ardent shoppers who want to buy electronics and gadgets at affordable rates. During the Bangkok tour package holiday, you can come here to buy everything from clothes, bags, accessories, makeup and more. Along with that, the place also has a huge food court and entertainment zone on two separate dedicated floors.
2. Patpong Night Market: This Bangkok nightlife experience is different from the obvious partying and entertainment that you can enjoy during the Bangkok tour. This night market is known for selling counterfeits of luxury brands like Rolex, Gucci, Chanel etc. at steal prices.
Apart from that, you can also buy trinkets, souvenirs, jewelry, clothing and much more. Justice don't forget to keep your belongings safe from pickpockets and bargain without shying away.
3. Siam Paragon: This high-end shopping mall is home to over 250 stores of premium luxury brands like Jimmy Choo Louis Vuitton, Prada etc., the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia and a 16-screen cineplex. Along with that there are also many food outlets within the vicinity where you can halt to get some rest.
4. Bangkok Flower Market: To have a unique shopping experience with the Bangkok trip package, you should consider visiting Pak Klong Talad. It is one of the largest flower markets and wholesale retailers in the world with hundreds of shops selling the freshest varieties of roses, orchids, marigold, jasmine etc. The best time to visit the fragrant complex is at the crack of dawn.
Which are the best floating markets in Bangkok?1. Khlong Lat Mayom: This is one of the smaller floating markets that operates 20 kilometers from the Bangkok city center. During your visit here with the Bangkok tour package, you can expect to get an authentic experience of the local people as well as a taste of some delicious seafood items that are sold here.
2. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market: This is one of the most famous floating markets in Bangkok that is located 80 kilometers from the capital in the Ratchaburi Province. The entire area is always bustling with vendors and tourists which is a sight worth seeing during the Bangkok tour. Some of the best things to try here are noodles, mini pancakes, and buy orchids.
3. Tha Kha Floating Market: Just an hours drive from Bangkok, in the Samut Songkhram province is this spectacular floating market that is dominated by the food scene. With the Bangkok trip package you can witness flocks of locals and tourists eating scrumptious local cuisines and being cheerful and friendly.
4. Bangkhla Floating Market: This market is situated far away from the city center and remains relatively less crowded, making it perfect for a laid-back shopping experience. The countryside atmosphere and a relaxed pace will give you an authentic feel as you glide around trying out delicious seafood and shopping for local goods and mangoes.
What are the best places to stay in Bangkok?1. Mercure Bangkok: This upscale hotel in Siam is a branch of the Mercure group and is known for their impeccable hospitality. The location of the hotel makes it easy to maneuver in the city and enjoy sightseeing or shopping.
The property itself houses many different and spacious rooms with minimalistic interiors and decor. Along with that, you can also enjoy dining at the in-house restaurant, the city's best best views while swimming at the rooftop pool, and drinking at the bar.
2. Bangkok Marriott Hotel: This is a five-star hotel in the Thong Lor neighborhood of Sukhumvit which offers spacious and comfortable accommodation in an array of rooms and suites. An infinity pool, rooftop bar, lounge, spa and fitness center, restaurant etc., are some of the other top-notch facilities that you can enjoy here. You can also explore the restaurants, bars and cafes around the hotel to see a prominent Japanese influence.
3. Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok: This is one of the best accommodations in Bangkok that is settled against a river and is in proximity to the sky train (BTS). The rich interiors with Thai influence are gelled seamlessly with modern aspects throughout the architecture. The hotel also houses an award-winning restaurant, bar, spa, well-appointed accommodations, a shopping arcade and much more.
4. Mandarin Oriental Bangkok: This hotel in Bangkok had a history of over 140 years of being in business and catering to the guests, many being the rich and famous. Located near the Chao Phraya River, the property still has the original colonial wing with the luxuriant suites to stay in.
Besides this, the hotel also boasts of world-class amenities and facilities like - a two Michelin star restaurant, a bar with evening music events and the choicest of cocktails, spa, a cooking school and much more.
Which are the best campsites in Bangkok?
There are a huge number of national parks and camping sights in and around Bangkok. If you want to not only see but also live in nature then visit these camps:
Khao Sam Roi Yot - You can rent a space for tent and enjoy the breathtaking sight.
Phu Kradueng National Park - With trees, animals, and waterfalls, this national park is a camping place of dreams.
Sai Yok National Park - Another national park where camping will be an experience to remember.
Sai Thong - The view of the Phang Hoei mountain range is the best thing about this park. This is a wonderful place to camp at night.
Khao Yai - From exciting wildlife to an amazing view, this camping park has it all.
Which are the best places for boating in Bangkok?
There are mainly three waterways in Bangkok where you can enjoy boating and sightseeing. They are:
Chao Phraya River - The main waterway of the city. You can get a ticket of a big boat and ride along the entire city.
Khlong Saen Saeb - This is the waterway that offers you a great view of the east and west sides of Bangkok.
Khlongs of Thonburi - This is the famous canals’ network of the city. Hire a small boat and enjoy the view of the smaller parts of the city. You can shop from the floating markets too.
Where to go for a dolphin watching tour in Bangkok?
The Bang Pakong River in Bangkok is known for the freshwater dolphins that live there. They are often seen in numbers, either playing with each other or traveling. There are boat-tours that take the travels to the closest one can get to these dolphins. You can hop on one of these boats and enjoy the show. These dolphins never shy away from the boats. So, you can see them in their natural state.
Where can I do parasailing and kayaking in Bangkok?
Parasailing and kayaking both are popular adventure sports in Bangkok. You don’t have to be an expert to enjoy them either.
It’s very popular as an adventure activity in Pattaya Beach. These are many parasailing services available in the area. You can pick anyone according to your budget and enjoy the thrill.
If you are visiting Bangkok between November and April then Kayaking is one activity that you mustn’t miss. You can do this in Koh Panek and James Bond Island.