Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Jaipur-ajmer-pushkar Sightseeing Tour Flat 36% off
Camping In Pushkar, Rajasthan Flat 30% Off
Camel Safari in Pushkar Flat 28% Off
Jeep Safari in Pushkar Flat 32% Off
Food Walk Tour in Pushkar - Flat 26% Off
Adventure Activities in Pushkar Flat 27% Off
Paintball in Pushkar Flat 16% Off
Zip Lining in Pushkar, Rajasthan Flat 17% Off
Most Popular Places Around Pushkar
More Things to do in Pushkar
Listings in Pushkar
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Here are a few exciting things to do in Pushkar that may have you packing your bags and heading to this exciting sandy region on your next holiday, or anytime you want to escape the torrential rains from your city or the harsh, biting winters!
1. Camping in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 1639 Only
2. Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 400 Only
3. Jeep Safari in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 720 Only
4. Food Walk Tour in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 900 Only
5. Zip Lining in Pushkar - Book @ 740 Only
6. Paintball in Pushkar - Book @ 670 Only
Thrillophilia offers the best camping tours in Pushkar to explore the glorious desert of Rajasthan, its scenic landscape, with surrounding hills and sand dunes, while offering you wonderful package for this wonderful experience.
1. Camping With Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3000 Only
2. Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp and Cottages - Book at Rs. 4000 Only
3. Desert Camping Experience in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 6200 Only
4. Trekking and Camping at Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3750 Only
5. Overnight Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3300 Only
Pushkar is not an unknown name, from the religious sights to the quirky cafes; there is an abundance of tourist places in Pushkar with hopeful surprises in every corner.
1. Pushkar Lake - It s a sacred lake of the Hindus. The Hindu scriptures describe it as "Tirtha-Raj" – the king of pilgrimage sites related to a water-body
2. Savitri Temple - It is a popular pilgrimage site for the Hindus. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Savitri.
3. Gau Ghat - It is one where devotees visit to cleanse themselves of the sin of killing a cow, hence the name.
4. Pushkar Camel Fair - It is an annual week-long carnival held in the town of Pushkar, Rajasthan. It is one of the oldest and most famous fairs in India
5. Brahma's Temple - It is one of the famous temples and lies in the Pushkar valley that is known for its scenic beauty.
Pushkar happens to be a well-connected place and is easily accessible by all modes of transport. The bus rides will take you 3 hours to reach Pushkar from Jaipur. There is no direct train between Jaipur to Pushkar so the only viable option is to opt for the Aravali Express that runs between Jaipur to Ajmer.
From Ajmer, you will get plenty of cabs that will take you to Pushkar. If you prefer a long drive, then rent a car and enjoy a scenic journey. The nearest airport to Pushkar is Jaipur which is 140 km away and the hired cabs will take around 3 hours to reach the destination.
Dotted with heritage resorts, Pushkar is one such place that assures you a pleasant sojourn. Nestled amidst the Aravallis, the heritage hotels here have preserved the majestic aura of the sacred place. Pushkar has a rich collection of palaces and Havelis that have now been converted into heritage hotels.
Thus, you can look forward to a royal vacation in this pilgrimage center. Some of the famous heritage resorts in Pushkar are Hotel Pushkar Palace, Bhanwar Singh Palace, Pushkar Bagh, Jagat Palace, and many others. Book yourselves an incredible experience and get enthralled by the intrinsic luxurious essence that would make you wonder about the grandeur of the Rajputs.
If you are looking for some top-rated Pushkar resorts, then the hotels at Motisar Road, Choti Basti, and Brahma Temple area will surely come to your aid. Amongst several other locations, these places have numerous accommodation options which will assure you a comfortable stay.
At affordable rates, you can look forward to a luxurious stay at some of these resorts- Dera Masuda, Pushkar Resorts, Pushkar Bagh Resort in Motisar Road; Raghav Resort, Surabhi Villa Resort, Sajjan Bagh Resort in Choti Basti; Paramount Resort, Dreamland Resort, Rawai Luxury Tents in Brahma Temple Area, and plenty others. With intricate designs and soaked in royal essence, all these resorts will surely offer you the most pleasurable sojourn.
Planning for a vacation to Pushkar with your loved one? Many Pushkar resorts are couple friendly and will thus offer you to seize some cherishable moments with your partner. Some of the famous resorts where unmarried couples can check-in are Ananta Spa and Resort, Hotel Pushkar City Inn, Dera Masuda Luxury Resort, Regenta Resort, Pushkar Resort, Rawai Luxury Tents, and several others.
With modern amenities, these resorts will provide a luxurious stay at affordable prices and will give you a golden opportunity to spend some quality moments with your beloved.
Pushkar is one of the major holy cities of Rajasthan and attracts tourists all over the year. The summer months lasting between March to June becomes unbearably hot, thus the best time to visit Pushkar happens to be during the cooler months. From November to February, the weather becomes cool and pleasant attracting hordes of devotees and tourists.
In November, one can also behold the famous camel fair that adds a special charm to the place. The monsoons last between July to October and though the place gets little rainfall, temperatures are considerably cooler. If you want to avoid the crowd, then you can perhaps plan your visit during the off-season of the monsoon months.