Delhi is the state capital of India and is a huge metropolitan territory. You will find some of the best and unique places to stay in New Delhi. Delhi has its own charm and historical importance, it is a northern part of India and the Old Delhi, is dating to the 1600s with amazing and lonely standing Mughal era buildings and monuments. New Delhi on the other side is rustic and a blend of vivid blend of traditions, cultural diversity, and political importance as well. Its brilliance is seen in the architecture and humungous buildings.
New Delhi is a perfect amalgamation of historical glory with the current modern era. It is an admired tourist spot with multiple theatres and centres of performing arts. Delhi's architectural brilliance and theatre love are known everywhere that can be traced as back as 4th century AD when the Iron Pillar was built in the Mehrauli area.
Delhi has to be a popular tourist destination with imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, which has a courtyard to accommodate 25,000 people. Adjoining is the Chandni Chowk, which is a vibrant bazaar filled with sweet shops, hawker zones, food carts, and spice stalls. No wonder this city coined by the name "The city of cities"
From its historical monuments to bustling shopping malls, from Mughal gardens to Delhi University campus, the capital city - Delhi has manifold personalities and lifestyle that makes it a Good and a Bad city as well.
The greatness of the city lies in its tourist attractions like - India Gate, The Qutub Complex, Rashtrapati Bhawan, ISKCON, Akshardham Temple, Lotus temple and many other monuments showcasing both architectural and historical magnificence. However, the real magic is in Chandni Chowk - this chirping bazaar is filled with thousands of visitors quibbling with the vendors to buy stuff at the cheapest rate possible. There are several best and unique places to stay in New Delhi. You may find premium hotels and cheap hotels as well. Chose as per your budget. Delhi's food is equally delicious and that makes the people roaming around the city.
Popular Places To Stay in New Delhi
|Golden Huts Resort, Rewari | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 3500.0||4.0 star|
|Botanix Nature Resort, Gurgaon | Luxury Staycation Deal||2D/1N||₹ 6720.0||4.0 star|
|Hill Top Himalayan Cottage Kanatal | Staycation||2D/1N||₹ 36000||3.0 star|
|The Roseate, New Delhi | Book Online @ Flat 43% off||2D/1N||₹ 7900||5.0 star|
|The Fern Residency, Noida | Book Online @ 41% off||2D/1N||₹ 4400||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About New Delhi Stays
Which are the best resorts to stay in New Delhi?
These are the best resorts to stay in New Delhi.
1. The Roseate: This is a luxurious resort spread across eight acres of lush greenery and offers the perfect blend of modern amenities and age-old charm. It has a swimming pool, fitness center, and a spa center to rejuvenate your tired soul.
2. Colonel’s Retreat: This is one of the best resorts in New Delhi that offers world-class hospitality and luxurious amenities. It has spacious rooms and a roof terrace that offers the best views of the surrounding areas.
3. CP Villa Bed and Breakfast: This is a laid back resort encircled by lush greenery and exotic plants that make you feel like living in the lap of nature. It offers grand rooms with air-conditioner, wifi, coffee making facilities, and an attached bathroom.
4. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson: Inspired by the sense of community, shared experiences, and the sense of belonging, this resort cocoons you into ultimate luxury and comfort. It exhibits Indo-Portuguese architecture and has ravishing interiors to make your senses fall in love with this comfortable haven.
Which are the best places to camp stays in and around New Delhi?
Your weekend is coming up and you are tired of your droning life. It's time to pack your bags and just unwind yourself amidst forests, waterfalls, jungles and lush green landscapes. Well, camping is what we mean here, to bring the adventure and excitement in your life, just go on a different experience and try our camping. There are many places around the city towards north to explore and go for camping such as
- Damdama Lake Camp
- Mountain Camping at Mussoorie
- Beachside Adventure Camp at Rishikesh
- Camp Purple, Mukteshwar, Nainital
- Camp Mustang, Manesar
- Camp Kyari, Siyat, Jim Corbett
- Sanawar Nature Camp, Kasauli
- Kangojodi Camp, Sirmaur
- Camping at Morni Hills
Which are the best homestays in and around New Delhi?
These are the best homestays in and around New Delhi.
1. Aashianaa Gracious Living: This is an exotic homestay that offers shared lounges along with a terrace to soak into the beautiful views of the lush green surroundings.
2. Tatvamasi Homestay: Create unique experiences as you plan your stay at this premium homestay that offers supreme amenities and top-notch services. It offers free wifi, air-conditioned rooms, laundry services as well as delicious food.
3. Sunshine Villa: Feel like being at your home as you enjoy your stay at this homestay that offers a calm and hygienic environment and warm hospitality. Some of the best amenities that you can find here are wifi, air-conditioner, and activity area for kids.
4. Edge Home Stay: This was an ancestral property earlier, but it has now been converted into a luxurious homestay and exhibits traditional décor.
What are the best resorts in Delhi for couples?
These are the best resorts in Delhi for couples.
1. The Leela Ambience: Treat your partner in a unique way by planning your stay at this ultra-luxurious resort that is known for offering impeccable amenities and superior services.
2. ITC Maurya New Delhi: You can take your romance to the next level by staying at the plush rooms offered by the resort that is equipped with state of the art features and amenities.
3. Taj Palace: Bring a million-dollar smile on your partner’s face by relishing your stay at this premium resort that offers world-class cuisines, warm hospitality, and top-notch amenities.
4. The Gateway Resort: Located in the sprawling area of twenty acres of land, this resort is a luxurious hideout in the lap of nature. It has three restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool, spa center, as well as an activity area for kids.
What are the best areas to stay in Delhi?
These are the best places to stay in Delhi.
1. Hauz Khas: Know for its hipster vibes and a collection of the best bars, restaurants, and hotels you will rejoice your stay completely over here.
2. Cannaught Place: This is the high end and posh area of Delhi that has luxurious resorts, stalls, shopping areas, and vintage cinema halls.
3. Chandni Chowk: This is the best area to stay for shopholics and travel enthusiasts who wish to spend their time exploring the bustling markets and famous cultural sites.
4. Rajouri Garden: This is an upscale area of Delhi that is the hub of indoor shopping malls like City Square and TDI Paragon and offers both high end as well as budget stay options.
What are the best romantic resorts in New Delhi?
Being a metropolis city, Delhi is surrounded by many places to visit and enjoy the nightlife. Owing to this a lot of couples visit Delhi for their honeymoon or seek a place to spend romantic time in peace. Rekindle your love over a weekend or give a surprise to your beloved at these beautiful and gorgeous romantic getaways from Delhi. Shower some love in next holiday season at romantic resorts at the places like Mussoorie, Nainital, Almora or Nagaur. Sleep in, or rise early together for a nature walk or a morning safari, breathe fresh air and fall in love again:
- Shangri-La's Eros Hotel
- The Claridges New Delhi
- Treebo Royce
- Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
- The Lodhi
- Taj Mahal Hotel
- The Leela Palace New Delhi
Which are the top family resorts in New Delhi?
The top family resorts in Delhi to spend some quality with all your family members and relatives are:
- Ashok Country Resort
- Vivanta by Taj - Surajkund, NCR
- The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
- The Lodhi
- Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
- JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity
- Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi
Which are the best places to stay within 100 Km of New Delhi?
Within the range of 100 km, there are many places and cities that can be visited. For example, at a distance of 34 km from Delhi, you have Gurgaon, 196 km from Agra, Haryana, Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR, Manesar, Sohna, Surajkund are the places that are easily accessible and you get good places to stay as well. Faridabad is also adjoined within the range and is the most popular industrial centre in the whole region of New Delhi and around. Here you get many hotels and resorts to stay at a good price with all the amenities.
- Le Méridien New Delhi
- Sheraton New Delhi Hotel
- Holiday Inn
- Red Fox Hotel Delhi Airport
- Shangri-La's Eros Hotel, New Delhi
Which are the most luxury resorts in and around New Delhi?
If you are looking for best luxury resorts in Delhi or nearby on your next trip over a weekend, then Delhi has a lot to offer for your next weekend getaway. Well! Thanks to its perfect geography, and well-connected roads you get to live in the best of the lavish resorts and villas. Have a look to few:
- The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
- Resorts in Jim Corbett | Hotels Corbett | Corbett Resort
- The Roseate
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar
- Best Western Resort Country Club
- Aravali Resort
- Fortune Select Excalibur
- ITC Maurya
- Surjivan Resort, Gurgaon
- The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
- The Park Hotel
Which are the best forts and palace stays near Delhi?
New Delhi has managed to reach heights for its resorts and the most luxurious hotels in India. Apparently, there are fort resorts nearby Delhi that make you feel royal as if you are really at some heritage destination. It offers an amazing range of perfect weekend getaways to escape the urban chaos, which is irresistible due to Delhi’s large population while indulging in absolute bliss.
- Hill Fort, Kesroli
- Neemrana Fort Palace, Neemrana
- Tree House Hideaway - Bandhavgarh National Park, Bandhavgarh
- Shervani Hilltop, Nainital
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
- Brys Caves, Jim Corbett
- The Terraces, Kanatal
Which are best resorts for corporate outings in Delhi?
Delhi's vicinity is surrounded with ample resorts and helots that are perfect for corporate outings as well. It is obvious that after a hard week at work, everyone needs to unwind themselves, thus these corporate day outing resorts are the best to enjoy, relax, and have some fun outdoors, away from the chaos. You can enjoy many activities outdoors like - PaintBall Battle and Adventure, rock climbing, jungle safari and much more. Few resorts are:
- Botanix Nature Resort, Gurgaon
- Hans Resort
- Surjivan Resorts, Delhi
- The Awesome Farms & Resorts
- Kuchesar Mud Fort