- South Goa
- Start your tour after boarding the a shared vehicle at 9:30 from Palolem.
- Feel the thrill as you use variety of techniques like walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling, and swimming to traverse through the breath-taking Upper Sauri Canyon.
- The narrow gorges with numerous drops, while surrounded by sculpted walls and spectacular waterfalls form an aesthetic backdrop for canyoning.
- The Upper Sauri Canyon is replete with 6 main waterfalls to descend through!
- A 40-minute jungle walk to access the canyon with 2 and 8-metre abseils, and 7 jumps.
- The easy canyon unravels its beauty during descent, and can be enjoyed by most age groups with varying skill levels.
- Conclude this exciting tour at around 5:30 PM and head back home with lots of memories after a 30-minute jungle walk.
- South Goa
About the Activity:
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you enroll in this 10-15 minutes water skiing at Majorda beach and experience the ultimate fun and adventure.
- If you are a beginner then get accompanied by professionals and enjoy water skiing with professionals.
- Water skiing is a surface water sport in which an individual is pulled behind a boat or a cable ski installation over a body of water, skimming the surface on two skis or one ski.
- You will be provided with the state of the art safety equipment and professional guides for your safety.
- Enjoy the enchanting scenery and lose yourself admiring its beauty.
- This activity can be availed at any time between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- South Goa
About the Activity:
- Experience another side of Goa as you winch- parasail at Mobor Beach
- Commence your tour at around 9:00 AM in the morning after reaching the tour locality which is the perfect time to do parasailing in Goa.
- Winch-boat parasailing is usually done alone and it takes you high in the air. In winch-parasailing, you have to take off and land on the winch boat.
- The ride lasts for 10 minutes and enables you to get a spectacular view of the turquoise expanse of the Arabian Sea.
- The activity is accompanied by professional operators and adequate safety equipment.
- End this exciting activity and head back home with lots of memories.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be availed at any time from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- South Goa
About the Activity:
- Ringo ride at Mobor Beach in Goa is fun filled ride through the calm water along the Goan shoreline.
- Get yourself comforted in the seat that is harnessed with the back of a powerful vehicle.
- Ringo rides are mega fun and give participants the chance to tear up and down the sea, feeling every bump and splash along the way for a full duration of 10 minutes!
- After the ride, it will be the time to float in the air with a session of parasailing.
- See the stunning shores from up above and marvel their pristine beauty!
- Note: The activity can be availed between 9 am to 6 pm.
- South Goa
After boarding the transfer vehicle on Day 0, you will drive towards South Goa's Palolem beach. On the way, you stop and freshen up at Karwar, and have your breakfast.
Upon arrival at Palolem, exploration of the coast begins from trekking along the Kanika islands and wading across a small stream in crystal clear waters. Few cliffs after, you will bear witness to the crystal clear beaches from an aerial perspective. In the afternoon you would head back to Palolem beach and relax in one of the beach cafes where you would also be served your lunch. Just as the sun starts becoming pleasant, you will make your way to the Butterfly Beach by boats and witness the beach from the waters. This is also where you will set up camp and put up a fire by the beach right before the night sets in
After a good night's sleep, you wake up to witness a cool morning by the beach and be welcomed by the warm waters, like a natural Jacuzzi. You will then pack up and head towards Palolem beach; half - walk in the jungles of the coast and the other half - go by bus via the MDR 49. Post breakfast, head back towards Bangalore and have lunch on the way.
- South Goa
in Salcete Goa, also renowned as the Raitura village that includes the famous
Portuguese colonial fort of Rachol, completely erased but still revealing the
stories of the past. Explore the cultural and heritage structures and learn the
history of the composition of Salcete. The Church of Our Lady of Snows at
Rachol, the first church of Salcete is another attraction in the location that
you must visit to understand the richness of the spot.
About the Activity:
The Rachol tour in Goa lets you experience a beautiful journey in the village of Rachol and take glimpses of the lush green fields and the magnificent monuments that reveal the stories of the past. Grab the chance to view a fortress and visit the Rachol Seminary and taste the freshly baked bread. Also, learn the process of cooking fresh bread when you visit a local bakery and chant the stories about Our Lady Of Snows which is the oldest church of South Goa.
The walk tour in Rachol, Goa lets you experience a delightful tour along with the assistance of a highly trained and friendly storyteller who can speak English & Hindi and render recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city. You also get access to hidden lanes and places and learn great conversations and interesting stories. You are also provided with snacks and goodies that would make your trip more joyous.
Places to Visit:
Rachol Fort Gate
Our Lady Of Snows, Rachol
Timings: 8:00AM -11:00AM
Starting Point: Rachol Fort Gate, Rachol, Goa, India
Note: The minimum number of persons required to book this package is 2 and the maximum number is 10.
About the Activity:
- Embark in this exciting jungle tour in Goa and get a chance to get close to the nature while inhaling the pure uncontaminated air.
- Start your trip at around 9:00 AM in the morning after reaching the tour locality.
- Indulge in three hours of guided jungle walk starting from Kulem and proceed to a visit to the most ancient temple in Goa.
- Witness the diversified wildlufe of this region with the flora and fauna.
- End this tour after 3 hours and head back home with lots of memories.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be availed in between the time of 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- South Goa
Activity Location: Bat Island, South Goa
Activity Timings: 7:30 AM -6:00 PM
Pick Up/Drop off Points: Baga, Calangute, Candolim, Panjim and Arpora.
Bat Island is the most popular place for underwater adventure activities like scuba diving and snorkelling experience because it offers rick underwater corals, aquatic life and reefs. Your trip to bat island is fun-filled with a boat ride with music on board if you're lucky you may spot dolphins during your ride to the island.
Bat Island Scuba Diving is for all the adventurous souls out there who are willing to go out of their comfort zone to experience the magnificence that the world has to offer, scuba diving is for you. Experience scuba dive in up to 25 feet depth with trained local experts and get a chance to capture underwater scuba dive photos and videos to make it a once in a lifetime experience. Also indulge in a number of water-sport activities once you finish the scuba diving that includes Parasailing, Banana ride, Jet Ski, Bumper ride and Boat ride.
These water-sports will be conducted at the nearest beach from Bat Island followed by delicious goan lunch, soft drinks and beers.
1. Scuba Diving with transportation
2. Scuba Diving with 5-in-1 water-sports combo with transportation
There is an activity briefing session before conducting any water sport which is about (8-10 minutes), followed by a wait time of about 5-7 minutes before the start of the next activity.
- Scuba Dive time is 15-20 minutes underwater (dependent on affecting factors like weather, the pressure of water and any similar operational constraints)
- Timing for each water-sport is about 2-5 minutes, apart from the briefing time and the wait time.
How to reach: The trip starts from North Goa, you join us at the given pickup points, alternatively, if you are staying in South Goa, you can join the group from Hansa Beach or Vasco beach in South Goa.
- South Goa
- Embark in this exciting monsoon trip in Goa and get a chance to explore the different places along with your friends or family.
- Get picked up at 8:00 AM in an air-conditioned shared vehicle from the mentioned location and head out for the day.
- Visit the famous Harvalem Waterfall and Tambdi Surla Mahadev Temple which is one of the most famous temple.
- Reach the Spice Plantation farm and explore the varieties of spices in this farm.
- Enjoy a delicious Goan lunch buffet lunch at the Spice Plantation.
- Get a chance to bathe the elephants and enjoy explore the places while riding on the elephants.
- Visit the Old Goa Churches or the Balaji temples which is one of the famous places here.
- Marvel at the sight of the temples and the enjoy the serenity of the region.
- Conclude your tour at 6:30 PM and head back home with lots of memories.
- South Goa
Timings: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Grand Island or Paradise Island is about the largest marine island. Far out into the Arabian Sea, the island is said to be breathtakingly serene. With a number of activities available at the island to keep you engaged, count yourself in for a rejuvenating and blissful experience. Bask in the rays of the sun and get the views of the enchanting panorama of the sea shining in the sun rays. It is one such activity that will leave you with a lot of memories to cherish for years to come.
Suitable For: Groups
How To Reach the Paradise Island Goa :
- South Goa
Activity Location: South Goa
Activity Timings: 2.5 Hours (Open from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM)
About Hot Air Balloon, Goa:
Enjoy this enthralling hot air balloon ride in South Goa and witness the views of several balloons flying incredibly at the launch site in Goa. After a hectic day and exploring the coastal line along with the busy local markets, grab this relaxing offbeat Hot Air Balloon adventure.
Reach the launch site at Assolda Ground, South Goa and start your balloon ride with the inflation of the balloon and then you’re ready to relax like a floating bird. Fly high upto the height of 900ft and enjoy the beautiful bird eye view of Goa
Throughout your flight, your balloon shall be taken care by the ground crew staffs so as to assure a safe landing. Besides, you enjoy comfortable and hassle-free transfer to the launch site for minimizing any possible difficulties. Conclude your splendid experience and head back with everlasting memories.
Suitable for: People with 11-50 years of age.
How to reach:
Assolda is a football ground in Quepem Taluk in South Goa District of Goa State, India. It is located 13 KM towards East from District head quarters Margao. The location is accessible from both North and South Goa.
A single balloon can accommodate upto 10 people per flight.
Participants, if children, must be accompanied by an adult.
South Goa Heritage Tour
Goa is home to some of India’s best heritage sites owing to the wonderful architecture on display as well as the local culture which appeals to a wide section of people. A Goa Heritage Tour is the perfect way to explore the various historically significant locations on offer. The cathedrals stand out as architectural marvels (Basilica of Bon Jesus and Se Cathedral). There are a few museums which showcase the local culture of the place.
The best way to undertake a heritage tour in South Goa is by walking to some of these destinations. There are usually guides that are well-informed about the places. The Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Wax World Museum and Shri Manguesh Temple are just some of the heritage sites which are form part of the tour itinerary and are also regarded as some of the most interesting tourist places to visit in South Goa.
When embarking on these tours, it is advised to dress comfortably, wear sneakers to support long walks and carry water for replenishment.
Adventure Jungle Treks
One of the ways to appreciate the flora and fauna of Goa is to undertake a trek. Unravelling uncharted territories, they are usually designed to provide a wholesome experience to the group members.
The Cotiago Wildlife Sanctuary is one such place which provides the setting for a fun and adventurous trek and should be on the list of places to visit in South Goa.
The path undertaken in the sanctuary can be quite difficult in parts with the trail becoming muddy. Expect to catch a glimpse of some wild animals as well as some rare bird species and flora. Group members are instructed by the guides to dress comfortably to enjoy the trekking in Goa. Usually, enough pit stops are given to rest before starting again.
Overnight Houseboat Cruise
Romance the backwaters of South Goa and discover the place in a unique way. These boats are usually well-furnished and equipped with modern amenities and luxuries. The view provided will keep you gripped throughout the entire journey – one of the definite things to do in South Goa. Cruise in Goa is quite popular among the people who visit to Goa.
One would find these boat house packages available at the Palolem and Cola beaches. While on the all – night journey, catch a glimpse of some heritage sites and old churches in Goa. Also, individuals on board the marvel at the range of flora and fauna that is visible.
When on the boat house, be careful not to get to close to the railings especially when inebriated. For individuals prone to sea sickness, ensure that the appropriate medicine is carried on board. Make sure to carry warm clothes because the nights could get a little chilly especially during the winter months.
Experience Dolphin Spotting
Dolphin spotting tours is considered as a delightful activity in Goa. A boat will usually transport the group members to a particular point where they can catch a glimpse of the dolphins as well as the tricks they perform. This activity has now gained popularity for its appeal. Most people prefer to go in a group.
The best time to undertake one of these tours would be during the winter months spanning November – February.
Parents are asked to ensure that their children do not get to close to the water to avoid any incidents. Also, all group members are asked to wear life jackets to be cautious.
Scuba Diving packages in Goa are also available at this time to make the place more attractive to tourists.
Spice Plantation and Temples Tour
Among the best places to visit in South Goa, spice plantation is becoming popular because of the history involved. The price trade in Goa began with the entry of the Portugese in India.
Spices were even used as a system of barter and were valued more than gold or any other form of currency.
These are used today to add flavor to some authentic Goan dishes. A spice plantation tour will allow you to truly understand how these seasonings are grown, harvested and processed before being sold to the markets for purchase.
Enjoy Ayurveda Massage
Nothing is more relaxing and liberating that an ayurvedic massage while being surrounded by the peace and quiet that South Goa provides. Special medicinal oils are used which are heated at times to provide relief to the muscles, making it one of the best things to do in South Goa. The massages will not only help in relieving pain but will also increase blood circulation to revitalize the body.
Margao, Palolem, Vasco Da Gama and Agonda are just some of the places that provide these ayurvedic massages. Other places include Vendankur Ayurvedic, Yoga and Panchakarma Clinic and Sathgiri Ashram in Vasco Da Gama.
These ayurvedic massages of India are designed to relieve body pain but they also help in healing certain ailments which can be caused as a result of stress. Most of these centres usually provide the Marmas in Ayurvedic Massage where the forefinger is used to increase circulation and release toxins around the forehead area.
There are beauty massages also given by these ayurvedic experts. There are also ayurvedic massage houseboats which provide these massages to a lot of people at a time. These treatments are beneficial throughout the year and you can opt for a specific one depending upon the climate.
Suggested Read: 15 Best Goa Beaches for Foreigners
Shopping in Covered Market Margao
If you ever decide to visit the small town of Margao in South Goa, you must visit the main tourist attraction there – the covered markets, among the best places to visit in South Goa. The entire bazaar is loud and comprises of a fish and produce market. The varieties of fish and other seafood available for sale are worth the buy.
They are sold fresh and are great when making an authentic Goan dish. The best time to visit the market is during the early parts of the morning when the produce is fresh – and when the aroma is pretty awesome too.
Full Moon Party at Colva Beach
Nothing really embodies the spirit of Goa like a good full moon party on the beach. Full-moon parties are just as their name implies – an all-night party which is held just before, on or after a full moon.
They are usually bursting with energy and filled with people of different nationalities from around the world. Food and drinks flow freely and music blares all night. There are bars that come together to host a combined party, thereby catering to a large audience.
Colva is known for its churches and its vibrant nightlife, which is replete with parties, discos and other night spots. Some of the other beaches which host these parties include Arossim Beach, Cavelossim and Dona Paula.
However, one should note that these full-moon parties can get quite suffocating because of the huge crowds of people that come to visit. The winter months are perfect for these full-moon parties as the weather is conducive to such an event.
Guests at these parties are advised to keep their valuables at home because of the amount of people that attend these events. Despite the rush, Colva Beach is among the best places to visit in South Goa.
Popular Read: 25 Best Resorts in North Goa
Try Goan Seafood
Apart from its beaches, Goa is also famously known for the wide range of seafood on offer. One can buy a variety which includes pomfret, shark, tuna, mackerel, prawns, squid, mussels and lobsters, among others. Popular delicacies which one should taste in Goa are the Goan fish curry, Prawn Balchow and Prawn and Lady Finger Curry, among a host of other dishes which are available locally.
Some of the best places to dig in some sumptuous seafood in South Goa include Gaffinos in Cavelossim Beach and Johncy’s in Benaulim Beach, a few of the beach shacks serve authentic Goan food as well. One of the best things to do in South Goa is to find a shack that serves these delicacies and enjoy a good meal.
Beach Football at Varca Beach
For sports enthusiast, playing beach football on Varca Beach is a riveting experience. The beauty of the beach lies in its white sands and the sense of privacy that it provides. The wide, unhindered expanse makes it perfect for a game of football on the shore.
There is no obstruction in the form of people – this is a hidden gem which many people do not know much about.
However, it should be noted that people wanting to engage in a game of football should play farther from the sea to avoid the waves disrupting the game. Do carry a first-aid kit in case there are any individuals from the group who might get cut as a result of contact with the sometimes coarse sand.