Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
At first I would like to recommend Thrillophilia for online bookings, I have always made the bookings from this website for my stays as they provide th...
The Sher Garh Resort is one of the peaceful stay in Ranthambore. A perect base for safari trips to the magnificent Rathanbora tiger reserve. Very frien...
Resort Location: Khilchipur, Ranthambore
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
The Sher Garh Resort is a royal heritage resort in a breathtaking four hectares oasis of beautifully landscaped gardens. The Sher Garh Resort offers the gate to India's vastly populated Tiger Reserve. The varying requirement of the guest are fulfilled as ample convenience are offered at the hotel which includes, conference facility, Wi-Fi internet access, swimming pool, doctor on call facility can be availed in case of any medical emergency, jungle safari, spa, front desk service, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel desk, parking facility. Resort has heightened practices around food handling, sanitization, disinfection and cleaning. Daily temperature checks are done for the staff and are also trained for hygiene protocols.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
At first I would like to recommend Thrillophilia for online bookings, I have always made the bookings from this website for my stays as they provide the best deals as compared to other platforms with instant booking confirmation. Thiis time I have visited The Sher Garh Resort with my family and the room was cozy and comfortable, they maintained proper hygiene at the resort and the staff was so cooperative and friendly. Me and my family have went for Jeep safari which was an amazing experience for all of us. Overall we had a great time.
Rated : 5.0
The Sher Garh Resort is one of the peaceful stay in Ranthambore. A perect base for safari trips to the magnificent Rathanbora tiger reserve. Very friendly staff and management. Delicious, authentic Indian food. Thourghly enjoyed our 2 night stay.
- Staying true to the Rajasthani roots, the Sher Garh Resort inRantahmbore abides to ‘Khatirdari’ (hospitality) quite seriously.
- Right from the expansive estate to the traditional architecture to the sprawling natural surroundings, the stay experience at the resort is unlike any other in Ranthambore.
- The expansive accommodations offer utmost comfort and a lavish living experience. Along with that, the other facilities available too are curated to give a personalized and memorable time.
- The resort also organizes private jungle jeep safaris among other activities and adventures for the guests.
1. Ranthambore National Park: Located at a distance of 7.4 kilometers from the resort, the Ranthambore National Park is one of the largest in India.
Formerly a hunting ground for the royals, the park near the small town of Sawai Madhopur was established in the 1980’s as a tiger reserve and wildlife conservation ground. Visitors can explore the different sections of the park by going on thrilling jungle safaris.
2. Ranthambore Fort: The Ranthambore Fort is situated within the Ranthambore National Park, at a distance of 6.7 kilometers from the resort. Today the site is a beautiful cluster of the fort ruins that dates back to the 10-century AD. Visitors can halt at this attraction during the safari tours and climb up to the top for a splendid view of the natural surroundings.
3. Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History: Located at a distance of 5.3 kilometers from the resort in the Ramsinghpura Village.
The Rajiv Gandhi Regional Museum of Natural History was established in 2007 and opened to the general public in 2014, making it the fourth such museum in India. The showcased exhibits on plants, animals and geology within the vicinity, related to the natural resources and their history in the state of Rajasthan.
4. Padam Talab: Located at a distance of 6.7 kilometers from the resort, Padam Talab is a natural lake situated within the Ranthambore National Park. This is a photogenic site where many animals and birds can be found resting and quenching their thirst. The lake gets its name from the growth of water lilies on the water and is a prominent part of the Jungle safari drives.
At the Sher Garh Resort, Ranthambore guests can experience the following onsite and offsite activities:
- Indoor Games
- Outdoor Games
- Spa Treatments
- Dining Arrangements
- Evening Entertainment - Cultural Performances
- Jungle Safari - Ranthambore National Park.
Yes. There is a fine-dining and multi-cuisine restaurant at the Sher Garh Resort in Ranthambore where guests can relish delicious local, Indian and other International cuisines prepared by skilled chefs. There is also an in-house bar called ‘Madira’ that serves classic liquors and punchy cocktails.
Here is a list of the available amenities at the Sher Garh Resort, Ranthambore:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Currency Exchange
- Travel Desk
- Doctor on Call
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
The nearest airport from Sher Garh Resort in Ranthambore is the Jaipur International Airport, located at a distance of 179.1 kilometers via NH 552 and Jaipur - Kota Road route.
Yes, guests have access to a pool during their stay.
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests.
Many travellers enjoy visiting Ranthambore Fort (5.1 km).
Some of the entertainment facilities at the property are Swimming Pool, Indoor Games, Outdoor Games and Cultural activities in the evening.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.