Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
This visit added the perfect touch to our vacation, as we got to visit and witness the local crafts of Jodhpur. The Thrillophilia team was amazing with...
I bought some pretty carpets from Salawas on this tour. Met smiling people, Bishnoi families are just so welcoming. They made me try my hands at potter...
Trip Location: Jodhpur
Jodhpur refers to a major visitor point that is based in Rajasthan and regarded as the 'Blue City' due to the mesmerizing charm of blue houses and structures that one gets to witness when in Jodhpur. Jodhpur constitutes a series of creative village habitations that are a must to explore if you wish to traverse through the true Rajasthani art and cultural composition.
About the Activity:
The Village Safari in Bishnoi Village brings you the opportunity to explore the prominent village spots in Jodhpur. With this trip, you come across the village culture of Rajasthan and understand the lifestyle of people who live in a traditional way with their families. Besides, you get to encounter their working process and understand how they earn their living on a regular basis.
The Village Safari package in Jodhpur lets you experience a convenient village safari journey with the help of comfortable transportation in a jeep. The package is inclusive of all fuel charges that occur during the activity period. In order to enhance your experience, the package also lets you savour on Rajasthani lunch meal along with the provision of mineral water.
The package also ensures optimum delight by providing you with convenient pick-up and drop off from Jodhpur. Besides, you shall be accompanied by an experienced and professional guide who would make your journey even more joyous with supportive efforts.
Places covered during the trip:
1. Shepherds Village: The Shepherds Village lets you come across a habitation which consists of shepherds and their families who stay in the location in harmony. You get to witness the lifestyle of shepherds who live traditionally and work with animals like goat, ship, camel, etc.
2. Gudha village: The village named as Gudha village lets witness the wildlife scenario of the location & interact with Bishnoi families. You get to watch the diverse set of wild animals along with the many species of desert animals. With interacting with the Bishnoi families you shall be able to develop an emotional connect with the village people and their living conditions.
On your way from Gudha village towards the next destinations, you shall grasp the rare views of a wide variety of wild animals who reside in the spots that come on your way. It would be a once in a lifetime experience on your part to watch the animals wander along the path in groups.
3. Weavers village: The Weavers village is regarded as the land of magic carpets where the local people meet the desires of the customers with keeping alive the famous tradition of the location which is the durry (Rugs). The durry (Rugs) implies the material weathered out of cotton or wool that spreads the colourful tradition, reflecting the primitive form of weaving in the villages of Rajasthan.
4. Potter’s Village: The Potter's Village is prominent for pottery work where you can watch people work on pottery and also try hands with them to create beautiful pieces. You shall be able to gather proper demonstration of the pottery making and also interact with the local people and achieve an informative conversation.
5. Kankani (Block Printers Village): The Block printers village is a must spot to visit if you are on a village safari in Jodhpur. You get to encounter the location where you shall gather the knowledge of people doing handprints by fabrics.
Timings of Activity: The package comes with convenient time slots.
Morning Slot- 8:00AM
Evening Slot- 2:00PM
The minimum number of people required to book this package is 2.
Get picked up from your hotel or place of your stay in Jodhpur city.
You shall get to explore the Shepherds Village at the initial point.
Later you can continue the tour by visiting Gudha village and interact with the local Bishnoi families.
On your way from Gudha village towards the next destinations, you catch the rare views of a wide variety of wild animals.
Next, you will move to Weavers village which is known as the land of magic carpets. Watch the making of the durry or rugs out of cotton or wool by visiting the famous Roop Raj Durry Udyog. They are one of the best rugs manufacturers in the city. Also, you can visit the weaver families residing in the area.
Proceed with visiting the Potters village. You can also try making some pots with the help of the locals.
Next, visit the Block Printers Village and gather the knowledge of people doing handprints by fabrics.
Wind up the village safari after that.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This visit added the perfect touch to our vacation, as we got to visit and witness the local crafts of Jodhpur. The Thrillophilia team was amazing with arranging the pick and drop, and the guide was great at explaining things to us!
Rated : 5.0
I bought some pretty carpets from Salawas on this tour. Met smiling people, Bishnoi families are just so welcoming. They made me try my hands at pottery. It was a very different experience for me.
Rated : 5.0
Bishnoi village is the epitome of authenticity, rural bliss and environmentally responsible practice of living. Enjoyed my time here!
Rated : 4.0
This was a short and sweet tour that was cost-effective and definitely worth the money! It was a great opportunity for our kids, and us as well, to learn about the various local crafts of Jodhpur, and to also taste some authentic Rajasthani thalis, that had such delicious local flavour! Another thing that I really liked was that the package included the pick up and drop off, making the entire experience so easy for us.
Rated : 4.0
I always wanted to explore the local culture of Rajasthan and staying at a Bishnoi was just the best thing I could have done. The food served to us was very good, just a little spicy for our taste buds. In all, a great tour to enjoy an escape from monotonous activities.
Rated : 4.0
If you find yourself in Jodhpur, try this tour with Thrillophilia. It is definitely worth the time and the money!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.