Ooty Honeymoon PackagesOoty honeymoon tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Ooty honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Ooty honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Booking one of the many detailed, extensive and all-inclusive Ooty honeymoon tour packages are the perfect way to celebrate the most special vacation of your life. Nestled in the lap of the Nilgiri Hills in Tamil Nadu, Ooty is a nature-lovers paradise and is the perfect place to spend some alone time with your spouse.
This small hill-town is one of the most sought-after honeymoon destinations because of the many tourist attractions that a couple can visit together. When you book a tour in advance, you can get a specialized tour of this scenic place, complete with all the elements that make your honeymoon different from a regular vacation.
Ooty honeymoon tours are carefully planned to utilize your time in Ooty in the best possible way while ensuring that you get to spend a romantic getaway with your spouse. When you book Ooty honeymoon packages, you can get several incredible benefits like accommodations in luxury honeymoon suites, special lunches or dinners, couple outings, romantic getaways, guided tours, and much more.
Going for a honeymoon in Ooty is perfect for those dwelling in cities. Booking a honeymoon package will ensure that all your travel logistics are taken care of, so that all you need to worry about, is having a great time with your partner. When it Ooty, you can make incredible memories with your partner while bungee jumping, paragliding, rock climbing, or simply enjoying a candlelight dinner with a spectacular view of the hills and the night sky, all of which can be arranged by booking a holiday package.
A well-planned holiday package for your honeymoon will also take you to the natural attractions of Ooty such as Emerald Lake, Avalanche Lake, Doddabetta Peak, Deer Park, Kamraj Sagar Dam, valleys, waterfalls, national parks, etc. It is definitely a great place to go for a honeymoon, which gives you a wholesome natural retreat without being too expensive.
Browse a variety of Ooty honeymoon packages from various Indian cities, including: Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Bangalore, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Coimbatore, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Kerala, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Hyderabad, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Kolkata, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Cochin, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Mangalore, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Mysore, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Visakhapatnam, Ooty Honeymoon Tour Package from Mumbai.
Places to Visit on a Honeymoon in Ooty:
Things to Do in Ooty for Couples:Book your Ooty tour package for couples to enjoy these romantic activities in Ooty:
Best Time to Visit Ooty:If you are planning a honeymoon in Ooty, you can consider wintertime to plan your visit, since that is the best time to visit Ooty for a honeymoon. Ooty is perfect during winter not only because of the scenic beauty of the town but also because of its pleasant weather conditions that persist throughout the winter season, which is between the months of October to March. However, each season has its own attractions, and you can plan your trip depending on the season and weather condition that you prefer.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Ooty
Which are the best romantic places to visit in Ooty at night?
Here are some of the best places to visit at night in Ooty honeymoon trip:
1. Ooty Main Bazaar: Ooty Main Bazaar happens to be one of the best shopping destinations where you can get clothes, local produce, fruits and much more. If you wish to buy souvenirs, then you can come here in the evening hours. You can visit the Ooty Main bazaar in the evening hours and spend some time in the elegant cafes and restaurants for a dinner date.
Location: Main City.
2. Tibetan Market: Tibetan Market is Ooty is a loved place to shop in Ooty where you can get good quality handicraft and woolen items. People also come over to this place to relish delicious momos and other local snacks.
3. Glenmorgan: If you wish to relish a night camping as well as trekking experience then then Glenmorgan is the best place to set up a tent and get spoiled with your loved ones. You can also explore the beautiful tea estates and coffee plantations nearby.
4. Taj Savoy Hotel: Taj Savoy Hotel is constructed as a typical colonial bar that has got wonderful interior decors and a rustic old world charm. You can come here to enjoy a few drinks with your friends or a glass of wine with your beloved partner.
Location: Sylks Road.
Also Checkout: Family Tour Packages
What are the best romantic places to eat in Ooty?
Here are some of the best romantic places to eat in Ooty honeymoon tour:
1. Sidewalk Café, Ooty: This place is widely famous for its Italian preparation and its enchanting decors. You will find little paintings and interesting lights that add up to the rustic charm of the place. You can try hot pizza with fresh cheese.
Location: Hotel Nahar, Charing Cross, Ooty.
2. Garden Restaurant, Ooty: The garden restaurant in ooty is widely known for its exemplary south indian delicacies starting from yummy dosas to super soft idlis. You can also choose from a long list of north Indian and chinese menu.
Location: Hotel Nahar, Charing Cross, Ooty.
3. Curry and Rice, Ooty: If you wish to relish some of the best non vegetarian recipes, then there is no better place than the Curry and Rice. Everything about this place is just wonderful starting from its interior decors to its super delicious menu.
Location: Ferrnhills Royale Palace, Ooty.
4. Quality Restaurant, Ooty: Quality Restaurant in Ooty is widely famous for its chinese and south indian dishes alongside the scenic views that one can see from the large glass window panes.
Location: Church Hill Road, Elk Hill, Ooty.
Book & Checkout: Ooty Tour Packages
What are romantic places to stay in Ooty for couples?
Here are some of the romantic places to stay in the course of Ooty honeymoon trip:
1. Taj Savoy Hotel: Taj Savoy is a five star accommodation in Ooty that happens to be perfect for honeymoon stays. This place offers quaint, traditional yet luxurious living spaces for couples who wish to spend some time in relaxation to enjoy the privacy in the heart of ooty.
2. Hotel Gem Park: Hotel Gem Park is famous for its serene and tranquilising views of the Doddabetta and Nilgiri hills. This hotel is widely famous for its well curated top notch services and warm hospitality by the dedicated staff.
3. Zest Danish Villa: Zest Danish Villa is widely known for its location close to the heart of the hill station as well as many other places of tourist interest. Staying at this place, you will be able to go out for trekking as well as night camping experience.
4. The Grange Hotel: The Grange Hotel can be one of the best places for a honeymoon vacation stay because of its elegant architecture, multi cuisine restaurant, and peaceful luxurious cottages.
How much time do I need to explore Ooty on my honeymoon?
1-2 days is enough to explore all of Ooty. However, if you are planning your honeymoon in Ooty, then you can even spend a week without getting bored with the stunning natural sites that the place has to offer.
Where can we shop in Ooty?
Ooty is brimming with exciting shopping destinations such as the Tibetan Market, Upper Bazaar Road, Main Bazaar, Commercial Street, Ooty Lake, Lower Bazaar Road and much more. You can find souvenirs, spices, clothes, jewellery, accessories, handicraft items and much more at most or all of these bazaars.
Is Ooty good for honeymoon?
Ooty is the perfect place for a honeymoon because of its serene natural beauty and its plethora of activities. You can get a comprehensive tour of this hill town, and spend a romantic vacation with your spouse at the same time if you book one of the many well-planned Ooty honeymoon packages from beforehand.
Is Ooty safe for couples?
Yes, it is very safe for couples to travel to couples as all the hotels have round the clock surveillance facilities and the sightseeing tours are always supervised by expert tour guides. The local people of Ooty are very helpful and friendly. You can seek any kind of help from them without a second thought of fear.
The Mudumalai national park happens to reside on the northwestern side of the great Nilgiri hills. It has been one of the most important wildlife corridors of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve. The national park is flourished with many other adjoining forests and wildlife reserves like the Mukurthi National Park, Silent Valley National Park, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary and Bandipur National Park. The Mudumalai National Park is also referred to as the Mudumalai Tiger Reserve. There are more than 48 tigers in the park and they are allowed to roam freely inside the park without any restriction. The National Park is not only a house to the elephants and tigers, but it is also home to countless other endangered wildlife species like amphibians, reptiles, mammals, and birds. As per the reports, more than 13% of the total mammal species in India is present in the Mudumalai National Park and more than 8% of birds find their home in the National Park. The National park has got a perfect balanced ecosystem. The National Park also houses various medicinal as well as rare plant species like Pongamia glabra, Mangifera indica, Dalbergia latifoli, Terminalia arjuna, Syzygium cumini and the bamboo. Visit this amazing place in your next holiday vacation and spend some time in the serene atmosphere.
Emerald Lake is located in Emerald Village away from the hustle and bustle of a city, offering some peace and quiet so that you can relax in the lap of nature. That is because Emerald Lake is still pristine and less frequented compared to other places visited by tourists in South India every year. Travel enthusiasts visit Emerald Lake for its breathtaking scenic beauty such as the lush Nilgiri hills and the tea plantations surrounding the water body. With tea plantations surrounding Emerald lake, you can buy various tea products if you like. The lake and its picturesque surroundings are a photographer’s paradise for taking beautiful photos of the landscape. Emerald Lake is also visited due to its stunning sunrise and sunset views, which is a bonus or takeaway for photographers. It is an ideal picnic spot for locals and tourists alike. You can carry picnic baskets and some badminton gear when visiting this place. The surrounding woods and blue lake-water are home to diverse flora and fauna. Take delight in watching some native birds including ducks and other aquatic animals. It is a bird watcher’s paradise, where you can spot them easily without having to wait for a long time. Emerald Lake is also popular for activities like mountain biking and trekking down the lakeside. Again, if you are not much of an adventure-seeker, you can fish by the lake or sit with your favorite book and read in peace.
The Nilgiri Mountain Railway is a meter-gauge railway line 1000 mm long that passes through the queenly hill station of Ooty in Tamil Nadu. The fleet of steam locomotives running on this line is aptly nicknamed ‘the Toy Train’ and is greatly popular among children. The train covers a total distance of 46 km over a span of 5 hours, meandering by the rolling hills, green meadows, and view of the forested slopes. Localities bob up from within the greens with their red-tiled roofs and the train stops every once in a while at quaint little hill stations. You will be waved through Mettupalayam, Kellar, Coonoor, Wellington, Lovedale, and Ootacamund on this ride, reaching the point of 4,363 ft at the maximum. There are a number of pitch-dark tunnels to cross through, sharp bends along the mountains, thickly forested stretches, and a wide panorama of verdant meadow highlands to enjoy from your window seat. It is not just the brilliant picturesque quality of this dream-like rail journey that makes it so special, but also the fact that the Nilgiri Mountain Railway is part of India’s heritage. The tracks were laid down by the British Indian administration in the year 1908.Also, the trains use locomotives from over 50 and 80 years back-- the specimens of the oldest x-class locomotives still in use. UNESCO declared the railway as a World Heritage Site in 2005, extending it to the greater heritage site of Mountain Railways of India.