Ooty Honeymoon PackagesOoty honeymoon tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Ooty honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Ooty honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Booking one of the many detailed, extensive and all-inclusive Ooty honeymoon tour packages are the perfect way to celebrate the most special vacation of your life. Nestled in the lap of the Nilgiri Hills in Tamil Nadu, Ooty is a nature-lovers paradise and is the perfect place to spend some alone time with your spouse.
This small hill-town is one of the most sought-after honeymoon destinations because of the many tourist attractions that a couple can visit together. When you book a tour in advance, you can get a specialized tour of this scenic place, complete with all the elements that make your honeymoon different from a regular vacation.
Ooty honeymoon tours are carefully planned to utilize your time in Ooty in the best possible way while ensuring that you get to spend a romantic getaway with your spouse. When you book Ooty honeymoon packages, you can get several incredible benefits like accommodations in luxury honeymoon suites, special lunches or dinners, couple outings, romantic getaways, guided tours, and much more.
Going for a honeymoon in Ooty is perfect for those dwelling in cities. Booking a honeymoon package will ensure that all your travel logistics are taken care of, so that all you need to worry about, is having a great time with your partner. When it Ooty, you can make incredible memories with your partner while bungee jumping, paragliding, rock climbing, or simply enjoying a candlelight dinner with a spectacular view of the hills and the night sky, all of which can be arranged by booking a holiday package.
A well-planned holiday package for your honeymoon will also take you to the natural attractions of Ooty such as Emerald Lake, Avalanche Lake, Doddabetta Peak, Deer Park, Kamraj Sagar Dam, valleys, waterfalls, national parks, etc. It is definitely a great place to go for a honeymoon, which gives you a wholesome natural retreat without being too expensive.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Ooty
What are the best places to visit in Ooty for a honeymoon?
Here are some of the best places to visit in Ooty honeymoon packages:
1. Ooty Lake: Ooty Lake happens to be one of the most charming places that you can visit in this beautiful hill station. You can spend a lot of time in the park boating with your beloved partner or else relaxing in the middle of lush greenery all around.
Location: Ooty Lake, Ooty, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, 643001, India.
2. Pykara Falls And Lake: Pykara Falls and Lake also holds a good position among all other places to visit on a honeymoon vacation. This place has got its unique surreal charm and offers serene views to the visitors who are fond of natural elements.
3. Visiting this place with your loved one, you will be able to take part in the boating activity as well as spend time relaxing in the middle of exotic flora and fauna. The natural elements of this place surely make this place romantic.
Location: Pykara, River, Tamil Nadu 643224.
4. Catherine Falls: It is a beautiful cascading waterfall that stands tall presenting a marvelous sight in Ooty. The water falls from a height of about 250 feet from the ground and cascades into the cliff in all its vigour.
This place offers you serene surroundings and a rustic charm that will cherish all through your life. If you and your life partner are a bit adventure loving then head out on a romantic drive to this place and enjoy to the fullest.
Location: Ooty, Tamil Nadu 643201.
Where can a adventurous couple go for camping near Ooty within Rs 3000?There are a plethora of camping sites in Ooty to give you a taste of spending time in nature. Here we have created a list of the best of them:
1. Kotagiri Camping and Trekking @ Rs 3080 only
2. Camping by Tea Gardens, Ooty @ Rs 1800 only
3. Adventure Camping in Ooty @ Rs 1350 only
4. Jungle Camping and Adventures in Ooty @ Rs 1250 only
5. Hilltop Camping in Adventure Activities @ Rs 2399 only
What are the most romantic things to do in Ooty?
There is no dearth of beautiful places to visit in Ooty. However, if you are in the mood to do something fun, exciting and romantic as a couple, then too, Ooty has a lot to offer. Here are some of the most romantic things to do in Ooty:
Toy train ride
Ooty also has a toy train that runs through the green mountains, sprawling tea estates and flower-laden valleys. The train is part of the Nilgiri Mountain Railway and runs for a distance of 46km, with first and second-class coaches. You can book a ride as part of your Ooty honeymoon tours.
Ooty is filled with scenic camping sites, and what is more romantic than spending a night under the stars with your new spouse? You can check out the camping spots near Avalanche Lake, Ooty Lake and Emerald Lake, all of which offer gorgeous views of the clear blue waters fringed with the green Nilgiri ranges.
Apart from being the perfect camping sites, Ooty’s lakes are also ideal for boating. To go on a boat ride with your partner, with the mountains and forests for company, is possibly the most romantic thing you can do when you are on your honeymoon in Ooty.
What is the best time to visit Ooty for Honeymoon?
If you are planning a honeymoon in Ooty, you can consider wintertime to plan your visit, since that is the best time to visit Ooty for a honeymoon. Ooty is perfect during winter not only because of the scenic beauty of the town but also because of its pleasant weather conditions that persist throughout the winter season, which is between the months of October to March. However, each season has its own attractions, and you can plan your trip depending on the season and weather condition that you prefer.
Summer: Summer months in Ooty last from March to June. This is a great time to visit Ooty. The altitude of this hill city ensures pleasant weather conditions, despite the peak summer season in the rest of the country.
Winter: You can also book Ooty honeymoon tours during winter, which lasts from October to March. The temperature of the area remains under 15 degrees Celsius, and this is also the time that the Tea and Tourism Festival is organized.
Monsoon: If you don’t mind the rain, and you want to experience endless expanses of lush green valleys and fresh forests, then you can also visit Ooty during the monsoon season, that is between July and September. However, you will not be able to enjoy the cool winter air or the pleasant summer sun if you plan your trip during these months.
What are romantic places to stay in Ooty for couples?
Here are some of the romantic places to stay in the course of Ooty honeymoon trip:
1. Taj Savoy Hotel: Taj Savoy is a five star accommodation in Ooty that happens to be perfect for honeymoon stays. This place offers quaint, traditional yet luxurious living spaces for couples who wish to spend some time in relaxation to enjoy the privacy in the heart of ooty.
2. Hotel Gem Park: Hotel Gem Park is famous for its serene and tranquilising views of the Doddabetta and Nilgiri hills. This hotel is widely famous for its well curated top notch services and warm hospitality by the dedicated staff.
3. Zest Danish Villa: Zest Danish Villa is widely known for its location close to the heart of the hill station as well as many other places of tourist interest. Staying at this place, you will be able to go out for trekking as well as night camping experience.
4. The Grange Hotel: The Grange Hotel can be one of the best places for a honeymoon vacation stay because of its elegant architecture, multi cuisine restaurant, and peaceful luxurious cottages.
How much time do I need to explore Ooty on my honeymoon?
1-2 days is enough to explore all of Ooty. However, if you are planning your honeymoon in Ooty, then you can even spend a week without getting bored with the stunning natural sites that the place has to offer.
Is Ooty good for honeymoon?
Ooty is the perfect place for a honeymoon because of its serene natural beauty and its plethora of activities. You can get a comprehensive tour of this hill town, and spend a romantic vacation with your spouse at the same time if you book one of the many well-planned Ooty honeymoon packages from beforehand.
Where can we shop in Ooty?
Ooty is brimming with exciting shopping destinations such as the Tibetan Market, Upper Bazaar Road, Main Bazaar, Commercial Street, Ooty Lake, Lower Bazaar Road and much more. You can find souvenirs, spices, clothes, jewellery, accessories, handicraft items and much more at most or all of these bazaars.
What are the most romantic things to do on Ooty Honeymoon?
Here are some of the most romantic things to do on Ooty honeymoon packages:
1. Refresh your soul with the best tea: The tea museum in Ooty offers you to taste a wide range of tea varieties. You can come over to this place along with your beloved partner and sip refreshing tea. You can also shop a wide range of tea leaves, plates, and teacups.
2. Visit the popular wax museum: The wax museum at Ooty is famous for its wax figurines. The museum is set up at the colonial mansion that is about 130 years old and has got statues of various notable Indian personalities. The wax museum is located at the Kotagiri road which is close to the city centre.
3. Taste some homemade chocolates: Apart from alluring natural beauty and refreshing tea plantations, Ooty is also known for its delicious handmade chocolates. You can visit some of the renowned eateries and relish these chocolates in the course of your evening strolls.
Which are the best romantic places to visit in Ooty at night?
Here are some of the best places to visit at night in Ooty honeymoon trip:
1. Ooty Main Bazaar: Ooty Main Bazaar happens to be one of the best shopping destinations where you can get clothes, local produce, fruits and much more. If you wish to buy souvenirs, then you can come here in the evening hours. You can visit the Ooty Main bazaar in the evening hours and spend some time in the elegant cafes and restaurants for a dinner date.
Location: Main City.
2. Tibetan Market: Tibetan Market is Ooty is a loved place to shop in Ooty where you can get good quality handicraft and woolen items. People also come over to this place to relish delicious momos and other local snacks.
3. Glenmorgan: If you wish to relish a night camping as well as trekking experience then then Glenmorgan is the best place to set up a tent and get spoiled with your loved ones. You can also explore the beautiful tea estates and coffee plantations nearby.
4. Taj Savoy Hotel: Taj Savoy Hotel is constructed as a typical colonial bar that has got wonderful interior decors and a rustic old world charm. You can come here to enjoy a few drinks with your friends or a glass of wine with your beloved partner.
Location: Sylks Road.
What are the best romantic places to eat in Ooty?
Here are some of the best romantic places to eat in Ooty honeymoon tour:
1. Sidewalk Café, Ooty: This place is widely famous for its Italian preparation and its enchanting decors. You will find little paintings and interesting lights that add up to the rustic charm of the place. You can try hot pizza with fresh cheese.
Location: Hotel Nahar, Charing Cross, Ooty.
2. Garden Restaurant, Ooty: The garden restaurant in ooty is widely known for its exemplary south indian delicacies starting from yummy dosas to super soft idlis. You can also choose from a long list of north Indian and chinese menu.
Location: Hotel Nahar, Charing Cross, Ooty.
3. Curry and Rice, Ooty: If you wish to relish some of the best non vegetarian recipes, then there is no better place than the Curry and Rice. Everything about this place is just wonderful starting from its interior decors to its super delicious menu.
Location: Ferrnhills Royale Palace, Ooty.
4. Quality Restaurant, Ooty: Quality Restaurant in Ooty is widely famous for its chinese and south indian dishes alongside the scenic views that one can see from the large glass window panes.
Location: Church Hill Road, Elk Hill, Ooty.
How much will it cost for a trip to Ooty?
The Ooty honeymoon tour will cost starting from INR 5000 for a 3 night and 4 days trip to INR 17000 for a 5 nights and 6 days tour. This pricing includes your stay at curated accommodation and expenses for the sightseeing tours that you will be taking in the course of the stay.
Is Ooty safe for couples?
Yes, it is very safe for couples to travel to couples as all the hotels have round the clock surveillance facilities and the sightseeing tours are always supervised by expert tour guides. The local people of Ooty are very helpful and friendly. You can seek any kind of help from them without a second thought of fear.