Rafting in Rishikesh Highlights
- Choose from 3 exciting routes ranging from 9 KM to 25 KM - each with their own set of adventure awaiting you
- Enjoy this adventurous activity with the support of professional and experienced instructor and safety gears.
- Join an enthralling rafting expedition through the mighty waves of the Ganges River
- Explore body surfing and feel an adrenaline rush as you try to jump from 25 feet high cliff in the river
Rafting in Rishikesh Overview
Activity Location: Shivpuri, Rishikesh.
Timings: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
Reporting Location: Ram Jhula, Rishikesh
Challenge the adventure animal in you and indulge in this river rafting filled with a thrill in Rishikesh. Take on the challenge of strenuous waves and admire breathtaking landscapes as you cruise through silent water with a panormic view of mountains all along.
About the activity:
- Activity may take upto 2-3 hours varies according to the package option.
- The instructors will explain the process and essentials to keep in mind before pushing off the raft into the water.
- This river rafting is of 4 rapid levels.
- Trained experts are present throughout to make sure safety with all proper equipments.
- There are 3 different rafting variant available in this package.
- Cliff jumping and body surfing are the common inclusions of the 16 KM and 25 KM river rafting variant.
- A raft can accommodate up to 8 people at a time.
NOTE- Traveller can come to Ram Jhula from where they can get transferred to the starting location of the rafting and from the ending location traveller will be transferred to Ram Jhula again.
How to reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Aiport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 32 KM from the Starting point. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the Starting point.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 15 KM from the Starting point. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the Starting point.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 39 KM from the Starting point. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the Starting point.
More Details about Rafting in Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Rafting in Rishikesh
- This activity is suitable for people aged between 14-60 years of age.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Carrying an extra pair of clothes is recommended.
- The packages contain Rafting Guide, Raft, Safety Equipments, Life Jackets, Swimmer, Transport (Rafting Starting Point To End Point + Raft Transport )
- Videography and Photography Prices are not included in the package you can avail it directly on ground as it is optional.
- Minimum age required for river rafting is 14 years.
Things To Carry for Rafting in Rishikesh
- Water bottle