Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages
Looking for the ideal international destination to set the right start to your married life? Sri Lanka honeymoon packages from Thrillophilia offer thrilling adventures, romantic beach experiences, heritage tours, and more, to make your honeymoon memorable. Do not miss the Sri Lanka couple packages deals that create a hassle-free honeymoon focusing solely on spending quality time with your new life partner. The amazing discounts make our honeymoon trips fit into every budget.
Thrillophilia offers luxurious accommodations and top-notch services to set a faultless backdrop for your romance. As you soak up the heavenly beauty of this stunning nation, Thrillophilia takes care of the necessities like planning the ideal activities for young couples and arranges for knowledgeable guides.
Scrumptious breakfasts fill you up with energy for your expeditions. Some honeymoon packages of Sri Lanka provide delicious lunches and dinners to revive your fatigued body after daylong adventures. You can choose to include a romantic dinner with your beloved, or adventure activities and water sports to spice up your honeymoon. Moreover, our Honeymoon Packages of Sri Lanka are carefully curated not to rush you in a whirlwind of sightseeing.
The Sri Lanka couple packages are perfectly balanced with in-land and off-land activities. The cities and tourist spots are chosen to provide an outstanding honeymoon experience for you. Sri Lanka tourism honeymoon packages provide operators who, with their warm greetings, make you feel welcome and enthusiastic right after you alight at the airport.
Our transport services transfer you to your hotel and again to the airport at the time of departure. Sightseeing with guided tours covering the major attractions is also included. Thus, you can relax in your loved one’s company without having to bother about the trivialities. Experience all these conveniences and more with Thrillophilia’s outstanding discount offers and create honeymoon memories that you are sure to cherish for a lifetime.
Places to Visit in Sri Lanka on Honeymoon:
1. Sigiriya: Sri Lanka honeymoon packages cover an excellent example of ancient urban planning, King Kasyapa's palace and fortress built 1600 years back on a magma rock 200 meters higher than the surroundings.
Inside the complex, you can view the castle's remnants and its extensive network of fortifications, canals, alleys, ruins of landscaped gardens and fountains, and the claws of the huge stone lion that guarded the entrance. Prehistoric frescos of beautiful women still survive on the walls of Sigiriya, and a Mirror Wall once polished so glossily that the King could see his reflection on it.
Location: Rock Front, Sigiriya.
Timings: Daily: 7:00am - 5:30pm.
Entry Fee: Approximate price starts from Rs 3955.
2. Nuwara Eliya: Scenic beauty offered in Sri Lanka honeymoon tour packages inspires romance in the hearts of newlyweds, and this highland town abounds with both natural splendor and architectural marvels.
Its colonial-era rose-tinted bungalows transport you to the British Raj, and the rolling tea plantations on the craggy hills create an enchanting backdrop. You can enjoy a romantic boat ride on the pictorial Gregory Lake, hike to the Lover's Leap Waterfall, or visit the misty World's End viewpoint with a sudden drop of over 880 meters.
Location: 76 km from Kandy.
3. Polonnaruwa: Sri Lanka honeymoon packages are packed with places for taking cozy pictures and romantic strolls, like the UNESCO heritage ruins that take you to Sri Lanka's Golden Age. Forget the passage of time witnessing the remains of the Royal Palace, stupas, the 4-tiered Lotus Pond with lotus-shaped petals, Kiri Vehera, and more.
Location: Approximately a 5-hour drive from Colombo.
4. Dambulla Cave Temple: A holy site of pilgrimage since the last 22 centuries, this unique cave temple in a granite outcrop is famous for its extensive Buddhist murals and statues.
You can see the water drip from which the cave gets its name, Damba, meaning rock and Ulla meaning fountain. Include worship at this sacred shrine on honeymoon packages of Sri Lanka and pray for a peaceful marriage on your first trip with your beloved.
5. Mahiyanganaya Sorabora Lake, Uva Province: Sri Lanka tour package for couples regale your senses with nature's beauty, like the lush greenery beside this serene lake.
View the sluice gate built at around 162 BC yet still operational, and glide along the waters on a boat, losing yourself in your loved one's eyes. You can also camp here and fish, watch birds, enjoy each other's company, and experience a picturesque sunrise with your life partner.
Location: Uva Province.
6. Tea estates: Sri Lanka package for couples are incomplete without a tour of its tea plantations, the aroma of which lends captivating magic to this country.
If you and your partner are tea lovers, this tour will produce a remarkable experience of learning to distinguish between tastes of teas. You can also embark on a tea tasting tour in Colombo where you can learn the secret art of blending herbs and teas to craft your personal blend.
Price: Starting from Rs. 3403.
7. The Old Town of Galle: Get a taste of Europe in Asia on the Sri Lanka tour package for couples with a trip to Galle and its fortifications, a seamless amalgamation of South Asian culture with European traditions.
You can hire a scooter and explore the charms of this city with your loved one. Some of the attractions include grand Portuguese mansions, the awe-inspiring domed pagoda of Kalutara Bodhiya Buddhist Temple, spice gardens on Koggala lake, Dutch fort, gelato shops, Hikkaduwa Beach and the pristine white Japanese Peace Pagoda.
Price: Scooter tours start from Rs. 1900 per adult.
8. Nine Arches Bridge: The British started constructing this bridge but had to abandon the project due to the dearth of steel during World War 1, but the locals completed it with stones and bricks.
Even today, the bridge with nine majestic arches stands strong without any steel reinforcement. Located within a dense forest, surrounded by lavish green tea plantations, the enchanting vista of the bridge is admired by newlyweds on Sri Lanka package for couples.
9. The Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic: One of the most celebrated attractions of the Sri Lanka honeymoon packages, this Buddhist temple houses a relic of Buddha's tooth, brought from India in the 4th century.
The tooth is bathed in fragrant water daily, and the water, known to have healing capacities, is distributed among the visitors. Connect with your spirituality with your significant other by your side, soak up the mystic ambiance of the monks chanting prayers, and feel awestruck by the golden ornamentations.
Location: Royal Palace, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy.
Price: Entry fee - Rs. 1500 per head.
Timings: 5:30am - 8:00pm.
Also Checkout: Sri Lanka Packages
Things to Do in Sri Lanka On Honeymoon:1. Meet wild animals on a Wildlife Safari: Sri Lanka tourism honeymoon packages offer the breathtaking experience of jungle safaris with your spouse. Yala National Park is a famous wildlife sanctuary where you can spot leopards, Asian elephants, black bears, and other endemic species. Moreover, a chain of well-preserved ancient temples and a restored rock shrine bear testimony to an ancient monastic settlement of this region.
Location: Yala Block, Tissemaharamaya.
Timings: 6am - 6pm.
Price: Starting from Rs. 2603.
2. Watch whales: Sri Lanka honeymoon packages spice up your honeymoon with the once-in-a-lifetime experience of spotting whales. You can meet sperm whales, Blue Whale, Killer Whale, Bryde's Whale, and Pilot Whale.
Location: Dondra Point, near Mirissa Fishery Port.
Timings: Mornings in December, February, and March.
Price: Starts from Rs 2837 per adult.
3. Hop on to a train journey from Kandy to Ella: This train journey on Sri Lanka tour package for couples enables you to feast your eyes on the emerald green tea plantations, cascading waterfalls, lofty mountains, misty clouds, all reminiscent of a fairy tale.
Snack on crispy poppadoms and fresh fruits sprinkled with cinnamon. Hold each other's hands and hope that your marriage journey becomes as beautiful as this 7-hour long train ride, considered one of the world's most striking passages.
Location: Kandy railway station, 95 km from Colombo.
4. View underwater marine life with Scuba Diving at Hikkaduwa: Sri Lanka tour package for couples are enlivened with a scuba diving session. Under the expert guidance of coaches, encounter countless marine creatures of various hues, including nudibranchs, shrimps, electric rays, sea moths, pipefish, and more. You will also get the opportunity to explore freighters wrecks dating back to World War I.
Timings: 8am – 10am.
Price: Starts from Rs. 5104 per adult.
5. Sail a catamaran: Trincomalee, renowned as one of the most romantic destinations in Sri Lanka honeymoon packages, offers the unique excitement of riding a catamaran. You can take turns with your partner taking the helm, navigating the huge vessel for a while, and savor a delicious barbeque on-board. Then you will moor at a stunning reef barrier and indulge in water adventures like snorkeling and stand-up paddleboarding.
Timings: 6am – 9am, 3pm – 6pm.
Price: Starts from Rs. 4423 per adult.
6. Peek into underwater life with Snorkeling: You can catch a glimpse of the mesmerizing marine life along the Mirissa shoreline, where the crystal-clear water offers excellent visibility. You and your partner can experience the magic of gliding alongside sea turtles and capture astounding pictures of those cherishable moments. Adequate safety equipment, life jackets, and professional guides make the experience safe.
Price: Rs. 1400 per adult.
7. Scale the mountains with Mountain Biking Tours: Enjoy solitude amidst nature with your spouse on Sri Lanka tour package for couples by off-roading to gravel paths and dirt roads. Feel refreshed by the tea-scented mountain breeze, imbibe nature's beauty coursing along the rocky trails on a mountain bike, and enjoy home-made food at the local villages. Under the directions of a local guide, view sleepy hamlets, gurgling waterfalls, colorful peacocks and chameleons, and tropical evergreens.
Location: Mirissa and Unawatuna.
Timings: 8:30am or 2:30pm.
Price: Starts from Rs. 1100.
8. Trek to Adam's Peak at night: If you are a couple who seeks an adrenaline rush, pick the challenging night-time climb to the top of Adam's Peak offered in Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages. Stay close to keep each other warm on this chilly ascent, strengthening your bonds, and at the summit, pay homage at the footprint sacred to several religions, Christians believing it as Adam's, Hindus hailing it as Lord Shiva's and Buddhists claiming it as Buddha's. Be rewarded with the entrancing beauty of the sunrise and the delightful sight of colorful butterflies.
Location: Nuwara Eliya.
Timings: 3:30pm – 9:30am.
Price: Starts from Rs. 2900 per adult.
9. Paddle through the lagoons on canoes: Enjoy some exciting hours with your loved one in Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages canoeing through Galle's lagoons and canal systems. Watch the tranquil village life, villagers catching crabs, the rich avifauna on the banks, and the amazing mangrove forests. You will receive safety manuals, life jackets, and an experienced operator's guidance to make this experience safe and exquisite.
Location: Starting point: 49/A, Heenatigala Road, Unawatuna, Galle.
Timings: 8:30 am or 2:30pm.
Price: Rs. 1999 per adult.
10. Attend a local dance performance: Share an entertaining evening with your beloved witnessing the local culture with a dance show. The national dance Kandyan acquaints you with the ancient traditions and rituals, the heavy jewelry, embellished garments, and mystical masks transporting you to a bygone era.
Location: Kandy Lake Club, Kandy.
Timings: Monday – Sunday, 5:00pm – 6:00pm.
Price: Starts from Rs. 600 per person.
Must Checkout: Sri Lanka Couple Packages
Best Time to Visit:The southwestern coasts receive rains between May and August. Thus, this is the ideal time to visit the north and the eastern parts of Sri Lanka. But those regions experience monsoon from December to March.
Hence, the months in-between are perfect for a honeymoon trip to the Cultural Triangle, the west, south, and the Hill Country. However, April and September experience dry and pleasant weather and are the best months for Sri Lanka Honeymoon Packages.
You May Also Checkout: Sri Lanka Family Package