Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour Package Highlights
- Enjoy the stunning view from the Queen of Hills at a 7000ft above sea level.
- Get a chance to see the snow-capped mountains of Himalayas from Mussoorie
- Experience Peace and Divine attending Ganga aarti at Haridwar and Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Experience breathtaking activities such as the river rafting and bungee jumping at Rishikesh.
- A thrilling adventure in Robber’s Cave in Dehradun by trekking down toward the road that reaches this phenomenal cave
Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour Package Overview
About the Tour:
Indulge yourself in an excursion to the most famous hill stations in Uttarakhand - Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun and Mussoorie. Beginning from Delhi to Haridwar which is also known as “Gateway of God” , witness the rituals for the famous Ganga aarti on the Ghats and take a holy dip in one of the most sacred ghats of India - “Har ki Pauri” in Haridwar. Proceeding to Rishikesh “The Yoga Capital Of India” endeavour river rafting under experts assistance and attend the evening aarti on the Triveni Ghat which offers you a peace of thoughts. Visit the Romanstyle of architecture - Forest Research Institute, Sahastradhara Waterfalls and Robber’s Cave in “Winter Capital of Uttarakhand'' - Dehradun. Lastly Overlaying the “Queen of Hills” - Mussoorie by eyewitnessing the beautiful Kempty Falls and mesmerising view from the highest point - Clouds End.
Route: Delhi - Mussoorie - Dehradun - Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Start point: Delhi
- Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Toll tax and parking.
- Driver Allowance.
- Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe and Luxury Properties.
- Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
- Experienced Driver cum Guide.
- Short Trek to Clouds End - the highest point in Mussoorie.
- Breathtaking view from Gun hill point via ropeway.
- Evening Aarti at the Triveni Ghat in Rishikesh.
- Camping, River rafting and Bungee jumping in Rishikesh.
- The famous Ganga aarti and holy dip in Har ki Pauri in Haridwar.
- Sahastradhara Waterfalls and Robber’s Cave is the must visit place in Dehradun
How to Reach:
You can reach Delhi by Air or Railways. Indira Gandhi International Airport is the airport in Delhi which has flight connectivity all over India. Delhi Junction is the Railway Station which also has trains connectivity all over India. Delhi is also connected by road to all the major cities in India. Delhi has several bus terminals and the major operator is the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
More Details about Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Haridwar Rishikesh Dehradun Mussoorie Tour Package
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitisers available throughout the property.
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff.
- Ac does not work on the hills
- The extra adventure activities and ropeways/cable cars will be at your own cost and are not included in the tour.
- Any kind of Monumental charges are not included in the package.
- Stay in base category rooms depending on the variant selected.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 2 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.