Honeymoon Packages in PhilippinesSpice up your newlywed life by booking the Philippines honeymoon package that gives you a magical ride of this country that is known for its diverse attractions, scenic landscapes, and happy go lucky people.
These packages help you to bask into royalty and comfort as we arrange every element of this trip ranging from accommodation to food as per your commands and choices. So you can steal kisses in the lavish hotels, enjoy a lavish date and spend special moments with your partner while touring the country with us.
This package also gives you the chance to enjoy various adventurous activities to pace up your adrenaline level. You can also customize the package as per your choice so that you can enjoy a tailor-made trip as per your preferences. You can also request us to organize special activities during Philippines' honeymoon tour like dinner dates in a renowned restaurant.
Many of our customers have booked this package beforehand and have remained extremely satisfied with our services and entire arrangement. So book the Philippines honeymoon tour package and take your love to new heights by enjoying the trip to the core.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Philippines
What are the places to visit in the Philippines on a honeymoon?
1. El Nido: This coastal town is an absolute retreat for the honeymoon couples as it has beautiful coral reefs, islets and caves where you can spend some splendid moments together.
You can also find here some of the best cafes and beach shacks where you can try lip-smacking seafood. It also has beach bungalows and waterfront villas, where you can have an amazing stay experience.
2. Puerto Princesa: This is a beautiful island that has been voted to be one of the seven wonders of the world and is also regarded to be UNESCO's World Heritage Site. The limestone karst mountain landscapes and incredible underground caves make it a dream destination for the couples. A subterranean river flows underneath this island that you can gaze at with your partner.
3. Mactan Island: Hosting tons of resorts and hotels, this island is the ideal relaxation gateway for the couples. It also has some of the best wildlife sanctuaries where you can appreciate flora and fauna. The island is also home to some of the best diving spots and shopping centers from where you can collect souvenirs for your family and friends.
4. Donsol: Book the Philippines honeymoon package and get a chance to visit Donsol with your better half, which is known for its lush greenery and a wide variety of wildlife species. You can swim with the whale here, or you can also enjoy shark interaction for once in a lifetime experience.
5. Sagada: If you're in the Philippines on your honeymoon, then you can't miss visiting Sagada, which is a quaint town known for its limestone hills and rice terraces.
Dotted with lush greenery and blossoming flowers, the scenic beauty of this place is so captivating that you'll feel like staying here forever with your partner. The cascading waterfalls and secret caves here are also a sight to behold.
6. Moalboal: The most romantic destination that you'll get to visit by booking the Philippines honeymoon tour package is Moalbal, as it is home to numerous dive schools, night clubs, and resorts. Here you can sip a sundowner at the shoreside bars and restaurants, and you can even shake a leg with your partner at the lively pubs and nightclubs.
7. Batan Island: Book the Philippines honeymoon tour package and get a chance to visit this beautiful island that offers the best countryside views and has pleasant weather all year around. It also has some of the most vibrant beaches where you can laze around with your partner, or you can indulge in water sports activities like diving and swimming.
8. Siquijor: If you wish to discover the best that nature has to offer, then you must visit Siquijor that is known for its beautiful coral reef, rugged beaches, and stunning valleys.
The jungles on this island are known to be the home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. It also has some of the most stunning waterfalls and heavenly gardens where you can exchange kisses with your partner.
What are the best romantic things to do in the Philippines?1. Get tranquilized by the beauty of Boracay Island: Boracay Islands happens to be one of the best places that you can visit on your honeymoon packages in the Philippines because of its eternal natural beauty. The island is all about crystal clear waters, sparkling sunlight, romantic setting, and pristine beaches.
It is one of the best places to try out various water based sports like scuba diving, kiteboarding, and cliff diving. Coming over to this place, you will also be able to relish a wonderful nightlife.
2. Explore virgin islands and exotic beaches of Bohol Island: Bohol is home to some of the virgin and unspoiled islands and some exotic coastlines. It is a perfect destination for heading out on a romantic getaway as you will get to spend time in the middle of white sands, brown mountains, and turquoise waters.
You can hire a hike and explore the islands with your beloved partner or else you can also take a boat ride to Balicasag and Virgin Island.
3. Get amazed by the mesmerizing beauty of Palawan Island: Palawan Island, which is popularly known as the last frontier, is a delightful hidden destination that is adorned by lagoons and coral ridges. You will also be able to take part in loads of beach activities and water sports like scuba diving and snorkelling. With its beautiful wildlife, serene jungles, and dreamy white beaches, it has been attracting honeymooners from all over the world.
4. Explore the hidden treasure of Philippines at Coron: Heading out on Honeymoon packages in the Philippines, you will get a chance to marvel at one of the dreamy locations, Coron which is very much popular for its secluded environment, impenetrable vegetations, jungle covered landmasses, and jagged escarpments.
During your visit to this place with your beloved partner, you will be able to head out on a short trek across the rainforest, stay in paradise resorts, and take a tour of the coral gardens.
5. Indulge in loads of activities at Subic Bay: Subic Bay is one of the best destinations in the Philippines where you will be able to spend an amazing and fun-filled vacation with your beloved partner. You can take a forest trail of Pamulaklakin, enjoy white rock waterpark, and Magaul Bird Park.
Taking a Philippines honeymoon package, you can indulge in tiger safari at Zoobic Safari Adventure Park, indulge in marine encounters swimming in the crystal clear waters and much more.
6. Capture serene views of nature at Elefante Island: Philippines honeymoon is on no occasion complete without visiting the famous Elefante Island which is known for its quiet environs and offbeat activities. Coming over to this place, you will be able to indulge in loads of couple activities like kayaking, jet ski, banana boat, windsurfing, and Hobie cat sailing.
You can also choose to go for private cruising or yachting, couple massage and spa sessions, private movies screening, and much more.
What are the adventure things to do in the Philippines for couples?
1. Dive with the sharks: Get ready for an unforgettable Philippines honeymoon tour as you dive with the largest sharks at Donsol that is located in the coastal town of Sorsogon. You can also have a glimpse of the other marine beauties and fishes as you enjoy diving with the whales in the vast ocean.
2. Try Paddle Boarding: One of the most adventurous things to do in the Philippines for couples as per the Philippines honeymoon package is paddleboarding through the rapids in the Loboc River.
This beautiful river is known for its sparkling blue water and beautiful coral reefs. A friendly instructor will guide you along the way so that you can enjoy the activity with the utmost safety.
3. Canyoneering: Another interesting activity that you will get to enjoy by booking the Philippines honeymoon package is Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls and Cebu.
Canyoneering is a rigorous activity that involves swimming, climbing, and walking through the gorgeous creeks of the canyon and flowing streams. It gives you a chance to navigate the beauty of the stream as you undertake this activity with your partner.
4. Ziplining: Get ready for an adrenaline-fuelled free fall as you enjoy ziplining at Ligñon Hill that is famed for being the home to Mayon Volcano. While doing this activity, you will get a chance to have a 360-degree view of the Legaspi City, and you'll also have an excellent view of Mayon Volcano.
5. Kayaking: Venture the beautiful island of Cebu with your partner by moving through the water in a non motorized water vessel. While enjoying this adrenaline rushing activity, you can even have a close encounter with the sea animals and fishes. You can even venture through the jagged coastline, hidden coves, and sea caves and explore the remote wilderness of this place while enjoying this activity.
6. Snorkeling: Get up close and personal with the marine species as you enjoy snorkeling at Apo Island in Dauin that is known for its beautiful reefs. While enjoying this activity, you'll pass through a 34 square kilometer reef that is filled with around three fifty species of coral and marine life including manta rays, seahawks, and tropical fishes.
7. Helmet Diving: The Philippines honeymoon package gives you a chance to enjoy helmet diving in Boracay should be your ideal choice.
During this activity, you're made to stand on the ocean floor with a weightless helmet that will allow you to move freely, and then you explore the entire ocean admiring the brightly colored fishes and coral reefs. If you want to make your honeymoon memorable, then you can even get pictures snapped inside the ocean by an underwater photographer.
8. Motorbiking: Pace up your adrenaline level as you enjoy mountain biking at Tagaytay's scenic ridge that has excellent trails for all levels of bikers. As your partner holds you tight, take your bike on to the rugged trails and make your partner's heart thunder with excitement.
Why choose the Philippines for a honeymoon?
Philippines is considered to be an ideal destination for the honeymoon as it has some of the best-unspoiled beaches, rugged mountains, and tropical islands.
The couples can enjoy tons of water sports activities, and they can even enjoy splendid views from the gleaming skyscrapers. From shopping to enjoying local delicacies to indulging into spa sessions and enjoying walking tours, you'll get endless things to try by booking the Philippines honeymoon package.
What is the best time to visit the Philippines?
January to April is considered to be the best time to visit the Philippines as the weather remains delightful, and you can indulge in tons of outdoor activities.
How to reach the Philippines?
- By Air: International airports are located in various cities of the Philippines, like Clark Freeport Zone, Cebu, Angeles, Davao, Laoag, Manila, Kalibo, and Zamboanga. You can take a flight from your country to any of these cities.
- By Sea: This is one of the best options to reach the Philippines from nearby Asian countries. Ferries run weekly from Malaysia, and from Indonesia, Bitung, the ferry chugs to the Philippines twice a week.
Which are the best romantic beaches to visit in the Philippines?1. Nagsasa Cove: The Nagsasa Cove is one of the stunning beaches in the Philippines where you will get to enjoy great natural wonders and lush greenery. The coast at this place is gifted with conifers like Agoho trees and clear shallow waters. You can come over to this place to try out various adventure activities like hiking and camping.
2. Pundaquit Beach: Pundaquit Beach is very much popular for its ash grey sand which turns white when the sun is on the rise. You can come over to this place to indulge in some offbeat attractions and adventure activities like camping and hiking.
3. Talisayin Cove Beach: It is one of the best beaches in the Philippines where you can come over with your family members. This place is characterised by ultimate peace and natural abundance. You will surely fall in love with the seclusion during your weekend getaway. You will also get to witness the beautiful rock formations, Agoho treetops, and the mountain ranges.
4. Burot Beach: Burot Beach is considered to be one of the luxury beaches in the Philippines where you will find trees lined up around the beach making the overall setting lush. With crystal clear shallow waters, you will be able to swim and snorkel with your loved ones. During your stay at the beach, you should not forget checking out some of the oldest guesthouses in the Philippines.
What's the currency of the Philippines?
Peso(?) is the currency of the Philippines. 100.00 Philippine pesos equals to around 153.11 Indian Rupees.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in the Philippines?
Temporary visa will cost you around USD 30.00(Rs 2,248) for a single-entry and USD 60.00(Rs 4496) for a multiple-entry six-month visa.
Do Indian passport holders need a visa for the Philippines?
Yes, Indian passport holders will need to get a visa for Philippines honeymoon trip. However, Indian nationals who have an official or diplomatic passport can live in the Philippines for 30 days without applying for a Philippine visa.
How much does a trip to the Philippines cost?
The trip to the Philippines will cost you around 1,00,000 to 1,20,000, including flight, visa, accommodation, and food for a six nights/7days trip.
How much time does it take to get a visa to the Philippines?
It usually takes two to ten business days to get the visa for the Philippines honeymoon tour, depending on the nationality of the person.
How many days are enough in the Philippines for a honeymoon?
Four to five days are enough for a honeymoon in the Philippines.
- As per the Philippines honeymoon package on the first day, you can explore the popular attractions like Chocolate Hills, Banaue Rice Terraces, Rizal Park, and Taal Volcano.
- On the second day, you can explore the capital city Manila and its attractions, namely Fort Santiago, National Museum of the Philippines, and Manila Ocean Park.
- Reserve your third day of Philippines honeymoon package to visit the famous islands where you can enjoy various water sports activities like kayaking, diving, and snorkeling.
- On the fourth day of the Philippines honeymoon package, sample the local cuisines, enjoy shopping, and hit the nightclubs.
Which are the best islands to visit in the Philippines?
1. Palaui Island: This is a scenic wonderland for the newlywed couples as it is dotted with crystal clear waterfalls, deserted beaches, and endless rice fields that offer you a chance to appreciate the glory of nature. You can also spend hours hiking through the jungle paths and vibrant green rice fields. You can also find here wonderful spas where you can enjoy pampering massages.
2. Siargao: Book the Philippines honeymoon package and fall in love with the untouched beauty of this island that encapsulates the charm of a small beach town. It has endless shops, restaurants, and resorts for ultimate shopping and eating spree. The island has got exotic wildlife, mesmerizing lagoons, beautiful white sand beaches, and mangrove forest reserves, making it a scenic wonder.
3. Cebu Island: This is the dream honeymoon destination for the couples looking for the ultimate mix of nature's retreat and modern charm. It has beaches, accommodations, resorts, shops and scenic jungles where you can stroll by with your partner. The beaches here are ideal for swimming with sharks and diving.
4. Bohol: If you're looking for an off beaten destination where you can lift your partner in your arms and express your love to her, then you won't find a better place than Bohol. It has scenic waterfalls, hidden nature spots, and mesmerizing rivers that make this place a scenic wonderland.
Which are the best honeymoon resorts in the Philippines?
1. Isla Cabana Resort: This is a 4-star resort that is an oasis of luxury and comfort for the newlywed couples. It offers a private Jacuzzi, outdoor pools, lavish rooms, and complete privacy to help them spend some intimate moments together.
2. Shangri La's Boracay Resort & Spa: This is a luxurious paradise for the visitors looking for premium amenities, top-notch services, and evocative ambiance. It is located in a secluded cove and has its own infinity pool, Jacuzzi and spa.
3. Amorita Resort: You can choose to stay in this lavish resort that offers welcoming staff, pleasant ambiance, and plush amenities by booking the Philippines honeymoon package. This resort is a peaceful tropical gateway that has a plunge pool, garden as well as a patio.
4. Club Paradise: This is an island resort that sprawls across nineteen acres and offers traditionally styled hut staycation options. The resort also has a garden, waiting room, plunge pool as well as a Jacuzzi.