1. Get tranquilized by the beauty of Boracay Island: Boracay Islands happens to be one of the best places that you can visit on your honeymoon packages in the Philippines because of its eternal natural beauty. The island is all about crystal clear waters, sparkling sunlight, romantic setting, and pristine beaches.
It is one of the best places to try out various water based sports like scuba diving, kiteboarding, and cliff diving. Coming over to this place, you will also be able to relish a wonderful nightlife.
2. Explore virgin islands and exotic beaches of Bohol Island: Bohol is home to some of the virgin and unspoiled islands and some exotic coastlines. It is a perfect destination for heading out on a romantic getaway as you will get to spend time in the middle of white sands, brown mountains, and turquoise waters.
You can hire a hike and explore the islands with your beloved partner or else you can also take a boat ride to Balicasag and Virgin Island.
3. Get amazed by the mesmerizing beauty of Palawan Island: Palawan Island, which is popularly known as the last frontier, is a delightful hidden destination that is adorned by lagoons and coral ridges. You will also be able to take part in loads of beach activities and water sports like scuba diving and snorkelling. With its beautiful wildlife, serene jungles, and dreamy white beaches, it has been attracting honeymooners from all over the world.
4. Explore the hidden treasure of Philippines at Coron: Heading out on Honeymoon packages in the Philippines, you will get a chance to marvel at one of the dreamy locations, Coron which is very much popular for its secluded environment, impenetrable vegetations, jungle covered landmasses, and jagged escarpments.
During your visit to this place with your beloved partner, you will be able to head out on a short trek across the rainforest, stay in paradise resorts, and take a tour of the coral gardens.
5. Indulge in loads of activities at Subic Bay: Subic Bay is one of the best destinations in the Philippines where you will be able to spend an amazing and fun-filled vacation with your beloved partner. You can take a forest trail of Pamulaklakin, enjoy white rock waterpark, and Magaul Bird Park.
Taking a Philippines honeymoon package, you can indulge in tiger safari at Zoobic Safari Adventure Park, indulge in marine encounters swimming in the crystal clear waters and much more.
6. Capture serene views of nature at Elefante Island: Philippines honeymoon is on no occasion complete without visiting the famous Elefante Island which is known for its quiet environs and offbeat activities. Coming over to this place, you will be able to indulge in loads of couple activities like kayaking, jet ski, banana boat, windsurfing, and Hobie cat sailing.
You can also choose to go for private cruising or yachting, couple massage and spa sessions, private movies screening, and much more.