Popular Goa Packages
Goa Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 11950.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 4580.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 11900.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 6550.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 16500.0|
Goa PackagesGoa tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Goa holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Goa vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Goa is a flamboyant destination and our Goa tour packages are designed to let you steal the most of the exuberance this exotic city has to offer you. From the lively parties of North Goa to the blissful environment of South Goa, our Goa tour packages will let you explore both the surreal worlds of the same city without taking the chance of missing out on any hidden treasure. Starting from churches and historic sites to beaches and pubs, we have included every secret in our packages that sum up to make Goa as exquisite as it is today.
No matter what your age is and the kind of traveler you are, be sure that we can offer you Goa tours that are as versatile as the destination itself. Whether you are a spiritual seeker, a history fanatic, a honeymooner, or a family vacationer, you can get your favorite Goa tour package customized by us to enjoy a coastal vacation that has been curated just for your special holiday.
Furthermore, with our Goa tour packages you do not have to worry about finding an accommodation, hiring transfer services, and checking city maps frequently. Our Goa tour packages are planned tours that will let you focus on making special moments on your dream trip rather than worrying about convenience. We understand that you will always want your trip to be more enjoyable than being hard on your pocket. Hence, we have made sure that our Goa tour packages are available to you at the most competitive rates.
People Also Ask About Goa Tours
Which are the famous places to visit during the Goa tour?
1. Calangute Beach:
Located in the heart of the city, the Calangute beach is one of the most beautiful beaches and is called the “Queen of beaches”. The best Goa tour packages keep this one on priority as it is clean and hosts a number of water adventures like parasailing, jet-ski, and bumper rides.
Location: Calangute, North Goa.
Timings: 24 hours open.
2. Fort Aguada:
Famed as the architectural heritage from the Portuguese time, the Fort Aguada is a prime sighting spot of goa packages. It is built facing the striking Arabian Sea and positioned high to defense from the enemies. The fort had a capacity of 79 cannons and gives an insight into the old Portuguese architecture.
Location: Candolim, North Goa.
Entry Fee: INR 35 per person.
Timings: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
3. Tito’s Lane:
The most vibrant and lively part of Goa is the Tito’s Lane named after the popular club “Tito’s”. The entire street is dotted with spa centers, fish pedicure spots, cafes, and pubs. Apart from this, it has the best pubs in the city and remains open 24 hours for visitors. You can even go bar hopping here, as there are more than 50 bars & clubs on this street that you can easily look for in our Goa Tour Packages.
Location: Tito’s Lane, Near Baga Beach, North Goa.
Timings: 24 hours open.
4. Baga Beach:
Magnetizing the masses, Baga beach is a one-stop destination for all kinds of travelers. With a bunch full of thrilling adventures for the thrill-seekers to the best cafes for the foodies, this place is just filled with all making it a must-add in your Goa tour packages. The beach is sparkling with the golden sands and is fringed with the tall palm trees that add to its picturesque displays.
It also features the famous “Baga resort” where you can taste luxuries with easy beach access or can just party at the shacks it has. While booking the Goa tour packages make sure that this destination is not skipped as it is the “Hometown of Nightlife”.
Location: Tito’s Lane, North Goa.
Timings: 5:00 am to 2:00 am.
5. Anjuna Beach:
Famed as India’s West Coast paradise, Anjuna beach is a must-have in the goa trip package as it caters to an adventure-filled time. It has Goan influences and has a number of beachside hotels and resorts where you can stay.
Not only this but it even provides a number of aqua adventures, that you can witness with your loved ones if you add them in your Goa tour packages. It has a glorious stretch of sand arched with palm trees that extend just the perfect place of a beach vacation.
Location: Anjuna Beach, North Goa.
Timings: 24 hours open.
6. Dudhsagar Waterfall:
Snuggled on the Goa-Karnataka border, the Dudhsagar Waterfall is one of the most serene places to add in Goa tour packages. This is a beautiful four-tier waterfall and is one of the tallest ones. It descends down into the Mandovi river from an elevation of 1017 feet above the ground. If you are looking for a scenic yet salient destination, then this is just the right place for you.
Location: Sanguem Taluka.
Entry Fee: INR 400 per person.
Timings: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
7. Club Cabana:
A Goa trip package is incomplete without a party at the famous Club Cabana. This is the best place for the party animals as it is famed as the “Nightclub in the Sky”. It is located in Arpora hill and has vibrant-colored revolving flashlights, attractive sitting areas, and various other reflections of luxuries. If you are looking for a place with just the right party aura, then Club Cabana is your answer!
Location: Arpora, North Goa
-Low tourism season: Couples: Rs.1000 to 1700/-; Stag: 1400/-; Women Only: 700/-
-High Tourism season: Couples: Rs.1800 to 2200/-; Stag: 1500/-; Women Only: 700/-
Timings: 9.30 pm to 4 am.
8. Chapora Fort:
Standing elegantly from 1717, the Chapora Fort is known for surviving the highest number of battles in Goa. The fort is surrounded by the Chapora river and features the possessions of the past making it a wonderful place to visit on your Goa tour. The views from the top of the fort are breathtaking and the natural landscape that it is enveloped with, adds up to its charm.
Location: Chapora Fort Road, Bardez, North Goa.
Entry Fee: INR 50 per person.
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm on all days of the week.
9. Grand Island:
Revitalize your soul with the package for Goa that includes the adventures at the Grand Island. This is an entertainment hotspot and gives a plush of options to the visitors that they can explore here like the water adventures, sunbathing, and a whole lot more. Here, you can head for scuba diving, snorkeling, and other water adventures in your Goa tour packages, as this is a paradise for fun!
Location: South Goa.
Timings: 6:00 am to 6:00pm.
10. Bom Jesus Basilica:
Settled in old Goa, Bom Jesus Basilica is a central landmark for Catholics and a remarkable tourist place. The sparkling white church has the incorrupt body of St. Francis Xavier in a glass mausoleum.
It even has a gallery of modern art where you can see the best examples of the baroque style of architecture. The best time to experience the church in your Goa Trip is December as there are feasts with full-fledged Christmas celebrations.
Location: Old Goa, Panjim.
Timings: 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
What are the best things to do on the Goa tour?
1. Witness Snorkeling at Grand Island:
One of the best ways to explore the serenity and charm of the underwater world is Snorkelling. You can book Goa tour packages that include this adventure as this is a must-experience one. This is a mild version of Scuba diving and has less apparatus than it. With this adventure sport, you can just explore the surreal landscapes of water and witness the marine life of the Arabian Sea.
Location: Grand Island, North Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 999 per person.
2. Trek to Todo Falls:
Marking its prominence in the itinerary of the goa travel packages, the trek to the Todo falls gives you a chance to explore nature. The way to the falls is just surreal and the charismatic green plantations extend fantastic views that you can have in your Goa tour package.
On the route, you will come across the variants of flora and fauna and once you make it to the final stop it will just leave you awestruck. The sparkling water falls down the cliff provides stellar views that are a feast to one’s eye.
Location: North Goa, Todo Falls.
Price: Starting from INR 3000 per person.
3. Hot Air Ballooning:
The Goa holiday packages for families and couples are incomplete without a bizarre experience and hot air ballooning is just the right one. You can fly up in the air with a hot air balloon and gape at the striking views of the city from 900ft above the ground. You can head to the Assolda ground for this experience as that is the best place for hot air balloons.
Location: Assolda Ground, South Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 9500 per person.
4. Rafting at Valpoi River:
Pump up your adrenaline with white water rafting in your Goa Trip at the Valpoi river and taste the ting of thrill with the rapids. With this adventure, you can rush on the waters of the Valpoi river over an inflated raft and drench yourself in the cool waters. This is a fun adventure and is usually done under professionals supervision.
Location: Valpoi River, North Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 1,700 per person.
5. Dolphin Tour:
Select the best Dolphin watching package for a goa trip, as there are really fewer places where you can witness this. These cute creatures can be seen in the Arabian sea and you can go dolphin spotting. These are really friendly creatures and you can even dive in the water to swim along with them if you pick an amazing Goa tour package!
Location: North Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 3000 per person.
6. Partying at the Shacks:
With a number of options in your platter, partying is something this destination is known for. The beachside shacks offer the best vibes, Goan delicacies, seafood, and a variety of alcohol that you can have. Some of the best shacks are there at Baga beach, Calangute, and Anjuna beach and each one of them has something unique of its own to serve you while you are on your Goa Tour..
Location: North Goa Beaches.
Price: Starting from INR 300 per person.
7. Luxury Dinner Cruise:
If you are traveling with your partner and wish to spend some quality time then book a goa tour package with a luxury dinner cruise. On this cruise, you will be served with delicious Goan delicacies and the soothing sea breeze with the candlelit aura is an add on. This is just the right idea to romanticize with your beloved if you are here on a honeymoon or a couple finalizing a Goa Tour Package.
Location: North Goa, Panjim.
Price: Starting from INR 5,500 per couple.
8. Spice Plantations Tour:
Another one that is a must-have in your goa packages itinerary, is a spice plantations tour. With this tour, you can explore the scenic landscapes of the lush green plantations like cardamom, cinnamon, clove, chilies, nutmeg, vanilla, and countless others.
The best part is that when you complete the tour you can even buy these fresh spices from the local markets that are in the vicinity of the plantations.
Location: Dharbandora, South Goa.
Price: Starting from INR 400 per person.
Which is the best month to visit Goa for holidays?
The best time to visit Goa is from the months between October to February as this period has many celebrations like Christmas and New Year’s going on and the state experiences many parades and carnivals. However, this time is also the costliest time to be in Goa as rates of accommodation, transport etc become double the price due to an increased demand.
On the other hand, the months from June to September are also considered as a great time to visit Goa as the state looks like a beautiful painting during the rains. As many tourists avoid rain, this time is when you can incur accommodation, flights and overall expenses at half the prices than usual. Book customized Goa tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
How much does a Goa trip cost?Planning a Goa trip can be fun as you can be a cost control Ninja and complete a good trip in 25K per person or simply book goa tour packages that include everything from air transfers, sightseeing, stay, adventures, to food.
How many days are enough for Goa?An ideal trip to Goa can last for 3-5 days and there are several goa travel packages that you book. If you are planning to cover every inch and quarter then you can even holiday here for 7-14 days.
Which is the cleanest beach in Goa?The cleanest beach you can look for in your Goa tour packages is the Palolem beach that is crescent-shaped and fringed with palm trees.
Which part of Goa is the best?The best part of Goa is the Baga beach area as here you can find all at once. The way to the beach has Tito’s Lane where you can find all the cafes, clubs, spa centers, jewelry stalls, and a whole lot more. Not just this, but it has the best resorts that give easy beach access and a beachside bar.
Is food expensive in Goa?
While the cost you incur from your meals depends on the places you eat them from, the average price of food in Goa can probably sum up to around INR 500 per day.
While you can get breakfast at a bit cheaper price in the city, lunch and dinner can cost you comparatively more. The cost of meals in a dine-in restaurant is usually higher in comparison to the street food and fast food costs.
Is South Goa better or North Goa?If your ideal vacation includes parties, luxury, and vibrant nightlife then North Goa is the perfect place for you but if you wish to just relax and taste nature then you can head to South Goa. While the Northern part is an all-party destination, the Southern part is more of a calm and silent destination.
Is Goa safe at night?Yes, Goa is a safe place at night as it is lively all night and there are emergency centers like police stations right in every corner. There is patrolling all the time to ensure the safety of tourists, but there are some petty crimes that you need to take care of.
Is Goa expensive?No, Goa is not an expensive city and it is an excellent destination for backpackers. If you plan a trip of 7 day-long itineraries then you can cover all the prime locations in a budget of INR 25,000 (inclusive of flights) per person. The per-day expenses in this city can vary between INR 1000 to INR 5000 depending upon your choices.You can book customized Goa tour packages with exciting deals & offers at Thrillophilia.
Is it worth visiting Goa for honeymoon? What will be the cost of honeymoon tour?
Goa is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India and it is popular for a reason. With beautiful beaches, mesmerising sunsets, fancy restaurants and pleasant weather, Goa offers every aspect of a romantic trip. The cost of your trip depends on the kind of trip you undertake. There are various companies that have Goa honeymoon package which include almost everything required by a honeymoon couple.
As Goa has everything for a budget traveller as well as luxury traveller, the average cost ranges between INR 50,000 to INR 2,00,000
How can I get a cheap trip to Goa?
Planning a budget-friendly Goa tour is never as difficult as it may seem to be. Here are some of the tips and tricks to make your Goa trip significantly inexpensive:
- Get a rented scooter to explore the city rather than booking cabs frequently.
- Alcohol in Goa is quite cheap; you can get a Goan beer for only INR 40.
- Take your meals at the shacks dotted along the beaches. They serve cheap and delicious local food.
- Do your shopping from the open street markets. The shops in these markets sell attractive souvenirs at bargainable rates.
Moreover, you can book your Goa tour packages from Thrillophilia to get the best deals and offers on your tour.
Is it safe for solo female travellers to visit Goa?
Goa is one of the top visited cities by female travellers. It is safe and takes care of every tourist's needs. It has immense to offer, one of which is safety and precautions for travellers. Solo female travellers in Goa can enjoy their trip without any hesitation.
What is the ideal duration of a Goa tour?
The ideal duration for a holiday in Goa is 10 to 15 days. Within this span, an individual will have enough time to undertake all water sports activities like snorkeling, sailing, jet skiing, scuba diving etc and adventure activities like trekking, hiking, quad biking and many more.
You can also cover sightseeing to various places like Aguada fort, Chapora fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dudhsagar Falls and others. You can book your Goa tour packages from Thrillophilia to get the best deals and offers on your tour.
What can I do in 3 days in Goa?
- Day 1: On the first day of your Goa tour packages, explore North Goa’s Baga Beach, Fort Aguada, Reis Magos Fort, Deltin Royale, and Anjuna Beach.
- Day 2: Today, cover the remaining attractions of North Goa including Basilica of Bom Jesus, SE Cathedral, Mahalakshmi Temple, and Mapusa Market.
- Day 3: On this day, you will explore South Goa’s Colva Beach, Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary, Cabo de Rama Fort, and Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
Which are must visit beaches in North Goa?
Out of so many beaches in North Goa, the below ones are the must-visit on your Goa tour:
1. Calangute Beach: Calangute is probably one of the most popular beaches in Goa, attracting tourists from across the world. Dotted with food stalls and lounging chairs, the beach is popular for its watersport opportunities such as parasailing, waterskiing, boating, and so on.
2. Anjuna Beach: From a quiet family vacation to an adventure-filled weekend, Anjuna Beach caters to all tastes. The serene getaway offers a host of fun activities such as banana boat rides, bungee jumping, and so on. The beach also hosts the popular flea market on Wednesdays.
3. Palolem Beach: A stretch of dazzling white sand dotted with palm trees, Palolem Beach is known for its nightlife. One of the most unique attractions at the Beach is its silent discos, where partygoers wear headphones.
4. Arambol Beach: Arambol is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Goa. Boasting of golden sands and mild waves, Arambol is a popular choice for quiet weekend picnics.
5. Vagator Beach: A casual, laidback beach steeped in rave culture, Vagator Beach is a popular hippie joint in Goa. The tourist traffic here consists mainly of backpackers and young travelers. The beach serves as a popular nightlife destination and hosts a number of trance parties.
What are the adventure watersports in Goa?
1. Scuba Diving: Book the goa trip package with Scuba Diving, as this one is a must-experience one. You can dive down in the depths of water, and explore the serenity and charm of underwater creatures.
2. Banana Boat Ride: As the name sounds, this water adventure involves riding an inflated boat that is banana-like shaped and is towed by a speed boat. While you reach shallow water, it is twisted and you can float on the waters of the Arabian sea.
3. Jet-Ski: Another one on the list of adventure-filled things to do in Goa is driving a Jet-Ski, this is more of a scooter that you have to drive on the water surface. In case, you are not a professional and don’t know the tricks to drive one then you can simply ride back a trained professional.
4. Parasailing: Mostly the inclusive one in the goa packages, parasailing or the parakiting is a fun sport where you can witness the thrill. In this sport, you are fled up in the air with a parachute and are towed by a speed boat. To add a tinge of more adventure to it, don’t forget to take a dip in the cool water.
5. Bumper Ride: This is quite similar to the banana boat ride where you are towed by high-speed boats. The only difference is the shape of the boat that is more like a donut.
What sort of nightlife is there in Goa?
Goa has a very vibrant nightlife and gives you ample options to explore even in the late hours. While there is the Tito’s Lane where you can hop on from one bar to another, there are several beach shacks at Baga that remain open.
1. Cafes: You can grab a quick bite at several cafes that remain open at night in Goa, some of the names include Mama’s Cafe, German Bakery, and the Infantaria Cafe.
2. Shacks: There is no better combination than the cool sea breeze and booze and Goa gives you that. Some of the shacks that are open till late are Curlies & Shiva Valley, Leopard Valley, and the Hilltop that hosts the best trance party.
3. Clubs: The night at Goa never ends and with fantastic clubs like Tito’s, Mambo’s, and Owl there is no dearth of options.
4. Shopping Streets: Flea markets are the major source of attraction for shoppers and almost every beach here has one. You can shop souvenirs at these markets and make the most of your time.
Which are the best places for a cycling Goa?
Yes, a cycling tour in Goa is a great way to explore the state through its interiors. You may dedicate 2 to 3 days for this activity and choose one of the below listed areas for your expedition. Many travel companies offer cycling tours that take you through different parts of Goa. However, if you plan to have your private cycling expedition...here’s where you should head:
1. Miramar - To cover places like Taleigao Church, St. Cruz Church, FontainhasBylanes, Old GMC, Kala Academy, Adil Shah Palace, Panjim Church, and Ferry Point
2. Divar Island - To explore old world charm of ancient dwelling of Old Goa along with the massive Mandoviriver.
3. Royal Road - To explore Velha along with the quaint village of Batim and then ending at Oratorian Convent, the headquarters of the Blessed Fr Jose Va
4. Bridges of Bardez - To explore the less traveled streets of Goa starting from O Coqueiro circle at Porvorim and then heading to the villages of Moira, Nachinola and Aldona.
5. Chorao - To explore Goan village called Aldona and historical fort of Corjuem along with Corjuem Church and Ravalnath temple
Where can I do shopping in Goa? What things are a must to buy in Goa?
Goa is a hub of tourist destinations and one reason that makes it so, is its contribution as a shopping destination. From junk jewellery and gothic accessories to hippie clothing from shell and bamboo work to brassware and terracotta, from cashewnuts and Goan sausages to feni and bebinca to; you will find anything and everything in Goa! All you need to do is...keep those eyes wide open!
You can buy souvenirs like jewellery made out of sea shells, precious stones, fancy wallets, bags and clothes, local Goan food masalas, special Goa made cashews, etc. All these items are easily available in the below listed flea markets-- Flea Market Baga And Anjuna
- Chapora Fish Market
- Tibetan Markets
- Mapusa Friday Market
- Calangute Market Square
- Saturday Night Bazaar at Arpora
Which are some famous churches in Goa?
Goa is known for having some of the most pristine and beautiful churches. They depict the Goan culture and traditions very well and have attracted tourists from all over the world. If you haven’t visited Churches in Goa yet, here’s where you should go:
- Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church - Panjim
- Francis of Assisi church - Goa Velha
- Basilica of Bom Jesus - Old Goa
- Location: Old Goa Rd, Bainguinim
- Se Cathedral - Old Goa
- St Alex Church - Calangute
What should my travelling luggage be like? What are the essential things to carry?
If you’re planning a Goa tour, to enjoy the best of its beaches, parties, outdoor fun activities and water sports...knowing everything that you should pack is an important part of the tips you should know for a safe Goa holiday. Here’s everything you should have in your luggage bag which is an :
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Footwear - a mix of flip flops, crocs and dancing shoes
- Jacket - It is going to be hot in the day but considerably cool in the night
- Fanny Pack - a tote that sticks to your waist, for all your essentials.
- Power Bank
- Water Bottle
- First Aid Box
- Clothes - Beach clothes, swimwear, extra pair for water sports and smart casuals for sightseeing.