Vietnam Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Vietnam honeymoon tour with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Vietnam honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
To make sure that your honeymoon experience is an unparalleled one, the Vietnam honeymoon packages offered by Thrillophilia feature expansive, all-encompassing tours catering to all tastes and interests. With its azure waters, dazzling beaches and fast-flowing rivers, Vietnam serves as an ideal honeymoon destination, and Thrillophilia aims to make your vacation unforgettable. The packages offered ensure that your budget interests are met, and that the tours cater to your needs and tastes.
Whether you want to embark on the romantic dinner cruises down the beautiful rivers of Vietnam, or to try your hand at watersports in the stunning Vietnam Sea, the Vietnam honeymoon tour offered by Thrillophilia will make sure that all your interests are met at amazing rates. The well-crafted itineraries make sure that your time in Vietnam is spent in an absolutely hassle-free and leisurely manner. From sightseeing, to transportation, and even lodging- these packages take care of everything that you will require during your vacation. These customizable packages may also be tailored to suit the customer’s needs and curate it according to your personal choice.
Thrillophilia’s Vietnam honeymoon tour package lets you explore the country in a detailed and leisurely manner. Explore the ancient city of Hoi An, cruise around the startling blue waters of the Ha Long Bay, or travel across the stunning beaches of the remote Phu Quoc island- these packages make sure that your time spent in Vietnam is an absolutely unforgettable one. Furthermore, if you’re a couple with a taste for adventure, the adventure tours offered by Thrillophilia is an ideal choice for you. From trekking across Mount Fansipan to sandboarding in Mui Ne, one is spoilt for choice here.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Vietnam
What are the best places to visit in Vietnam for a honeymoon?
1. Dalat: With its rolling green mountains brimming with dense pine thickets, the quaint valley of Dalat is one of the most popular destinations in Vietnam honeymoon packages.
The little valley is home to some of the most stunning waterfalls in Vietnam. Dalat is also popular for its clear lakes, such as the Lake of Sighs or the Xuan Huong Lake, which serve as an ideal destination for romantic boat rides or day picnics.
Location: Lam Dong, Vietnam.
2. SaPa: Surrounded by towering green hills, the misty valley of SaPa is one of the most enchanting places to visit on a Vietnam honeymoon tour. The terraced rice fields, dazzling waterfalls and beautiful lakes of Sapa offer a scenic refuge to honeymooning couples.
While at Sapa, do not miss out on the opportunity to take a dip in the Love Fountain, or a trek through the Muong Hoa Valley with its flower gardens. Couples with a taste for adventure can also try their hand at scaling the daunting Mt Fansipan here.
Location: Lao Cai, Vietnam.
3. Mai Chau: Brimming with bright green rice fields, Mai Chau in Vietnam is one of the most idyllic honeymoon destinations. A fairly unexplored valley, this little town is perfect for couples who are looking for a quiet and leisurely vacation.
The Puo Long Nature Reserve at Mai Chau is an absolute must-visit in all Vietnam honeymoon packages, while the historic caves here should not be missed either. To get a taste of an authentic Mai Chau experience, tourists may also choose to stay in the local stilt-huts that line the rice fields of the valley.
Location: Hoa Binh, Vietnam.
4. Phu Quoc: Often regarded as a paradise for honeymooners, Phu Quoc is an absolute must-visit in your Vietnam honeymoon tour. Surrounded by the clear, azure waters of the Gulf of Thailand, this remote island is known for its beautiful, golden beaches.
From taking a stroll with a loved one while the sun sets, to taking a dip in the crystal waters of the lake, one is spoilt for choice at Phu Quoc. Water sports such as diving and snorkelling are also popular in Phu Quoc beaches, offering tourists a chance to explore the vibrant marine life here.
Location: Kien Giang, Vietnam.
5. Halong Bay: With its emerald blue waters, stunning limestone islands and sandy beaches, Halong Bay is perhaps the most visually stunning places to visit on your Vietnam honeymoon tour.
From honeymoon cruises around the island to private dinners and seaside dinners, Halong Bay promises an exciting vacation for all holidaying newlyweds. This ravishing UNESCO World Heritage Site in Vietnam is also home to a host of adventure activities, such as mountain climbing, hiking, parasailing and much more.
Location: Quang Ninh, Vietnam.
6. Mui Ne: Offering a unique combination of a desert city by the ocean, Mui Ne is a beautiful beach resort town in Vietnam. One of the most offbeat destinations in Vietnam honeymoon packages, the fishing village and harbour at Mui Ne is a special attraction here. The little town is also among the top destinations in Vietnam for indulging in activities such as kitesurfing, sailing, windsurfing and ostrich riding.
Location: Bin Thuan, Phan Thiet, Vietnam.
7. Hoi An: Replete with ancient temples, bridges and colonial houses, this historic coastal town in Vietnam is one of the best places to visit on Vietnam honeymoon tour package to get a taste of the country’s past. Apart from the historic tours at Hoi An, the city is also popular for a host of water sports, such as snorkeling, diving, underwater photography and more.
Location: Quang Nam, Vietnam.
8. Nha Trang: A fairly unexplored destination in Vietnam, the coastal town of Nha Trang is ideally suited for honeymooning couples seeking a quiet sojourn. With its sandy beaches and nature reserves set against the backdrop of the beautiful ocean dotted with islands, Nha Trang is one of the most beautiful and scenic towns that Vietnam has to offer.
Location: Khanh Hoa, Vietnam.
What are the romantic things to do in Vietnam?
1. Take a honeymoon cruise along Halong Bay: With its stunning blue waters dotted with limestone islands, Halong Bay offers the most resplendent location in Vietnam for romantic cruises.
Being one of the most popular activities in Vietnam honeymoon packages, the cruise includes lodging on well-furnished boats with expansive living quarters, these cruises include romantic seaside dining, along with a sightseeing tour of the various islands here.
2. Take a dip in the hot springs of Binh Chau: Nestled within the primal forests of South Vietnam, the hot spring at Binh Chau promises a rejuvenating experience for both body and soul. One of the most romantic experiences offered in Vietnam holiday packages, the hot springs here lets you take in the best of Binh Chau’s natural wealth with a loved one.
3. Explore the beaches Phuo Quoc: Some of the best places to visit in Vietnam honeymoon packages are the virgin beaches of Phu Quoc Known to command excellent views of the sunset, the beaches at this remote island are known for their enchanting beauty, with their palm groves and dazzling white sands, offering an ideal setting for quick romantic escapades.
4. Go snorkeling at Con Dao: If you’re a couple with a shared taste for adventure, then one of the best ways to spend your honeymoon is by exploring the stunning underwater life of Vietnam through snorkeling expeditions.
Widely regarded as one of Vietnam’s most beautiful beaches, snorkeling in Con Dao is a popular activity in several Vietnam honeymoon tour package. Marine animals such as stingrays, manta rays and even turtles can be spotted here.
5. Enjoy a candlelight dinner in the caves of Halong Bay: One of the best ways to commemorate your honeymoon in Vietnam is to experience a candlelit dinner in the Halong caves. The stunning dining experience is bound to leave you spellbound, and is an absolute must-try in all Vietnam honeymoon packages.
6. Experience the Full Moon Lantern Festival at Hoi An: Observed on the fourteenth day of every lunar month, the Full Moon Lantern Festival is one of the most charming experiences offered by Vietnam.
The festival involves lighting and releasing sky lanterns after sunset. Each lantern lit by a married couple is believed to bring luck and good fortune in marriage. Alternatively, you can also opt to take a sampan ride along the river by the festival area, to get the best seats to the show.
7. Take a couples’ cooking class at Ho Chi Minh City: For a couple with a taste for gastronomy, one of the best things to do on a Vietnam honeymoon tour package is to take the couples’ cooking classes at Ho Chi Minh city. From Saigon noodles to Phun Bo, the cooking classes here will equip you with the knowledge of cooking all well-known Vietnamese delights.
8. Take a stroll along Danang’s Golden Bridge: One of the best ways to witness the rapturing beauty of Vietnam’s countryside is to take a stroll along the 150-meter long Golden Bridge in Danang.
Commanding a spectacular view of the surrounding green valleys, this footbridge is supported by two giant sculpted hands, offering a stunning visual appeal. Post-walk, couples may also choose to ride the cable car over the Danang gardens to add to their experience here.
9. Trek through the Paradise Caves at Quang Binh: Located within the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, these limestone caves make for a scenic trek. One of the most sought after inclusions in Vietnam tour packages, caving at Paradise Caves is a popular tourist activity here.
Witness stunning stalagmite formations, swim or boat across underwater rivers and hike through the rocky terrain with a loved one as you make your way across this magnificent underground formation.
How to reach Vietnam?
- By Air: Vietnam has three major international airports located at Hanoi, Danang Ho Chi Minh City. Several international flights connect Vietnam to various major countries across the world, including but not limited to India, Japan, Singapore, China, United States, Russia, Australia, Germany and Qatar.
- By Bus: Regular buses ply between Vietnam and the neighboring cities of Laos and Cambodia.
- By Rail: Regular trains travel between Vietnam, Nanning, and Beijing, China. However, rail travel is not advisable in the northern part of the country due to rocky terrain.
- By Water: Ferries and cruises enter Vietnam through the Mekong Delta in Cambodia.
What's the ideal honeymoon duration in Vietnam?
The ideal duration for a honeymoon trip to Vietnam is around 10-12 days. This will allow you to explore the various attractions in Vietnam in a self-paced and hassle free manner.
What is the best time to visit Vietnam?
The best time to visit Vietnam is during the spring and summer months between April and July.
The weather remains warm and pleasant during these months, offering a host of sightseeing opportunities. Water sports such as boating, snorkeling, and diving are also best enjoyed during these seasons.
Do I need a visa for Vietnam?
Travellers from India will require a tourist visa in order to travel to Vietnam. While one can opt for a Visa on arrival while travelling by air, land or cruise travellers will need to obtain a Visa before entering the country.
How much will it cost me for a tourist visa to Vietnam?
The cost of a tourist visa to Vietnam for Indian passport holders are as follows:
- US $35 (INR 2615) for a one-month, single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
- US $45 (INR 3362) for a three-month, single-entry visa.
- US $65 (INR 4657) for a three-month, multiple-entry visa.
Is Vietnam good for a honeymoon?
With its dazzling white beaches, rolling green hills and azure waters, Vietnam is one of the top honeymoon destinations in the world.
The Vietnam honeymoon packages offered by Thrillophilia also feature a number of romantic cruises, festivals and events catering especially to couples.
What are the best places to stay in Vietnam?
1. Six Senses, Con Dao: Nestled on the pristine beaches of Con Dao, this luxury beachfront retreat offers a world-class experience for honeymooning couples.
Looking out into the stunning oceans, the resort offers sun-bleached bamboo villas fitted with their own private infinity pools, gardens and sitting area. The resort offers special romantic packages for honeymooning couples that include private dinners and romantic cruises around the island.
2. Four Seasons, Hoi An: With its sleek, upscale rooms, this stunning beachfront luxury resort promises an unforgettable vacation for holidaying couples. Special romantic packages at the resort include private pool-side villas customized to cater to the romantic mood, along with seaside couple’s dining and other facilities.
3. An Lam Retreats: Looking out at the peaceful Saigon river, An Lam Retreats in Ho Chi Minh promises an intimate retreat in a secluded setting. The intimate charm of the luxury villas here serve to offer a serene romantic getaway for couples. Added facilities such as the Sunset Cruise and the Couple’s Cooking Classes offered by the resort act as special treats for honeymooners here.
4. Banyan Tree Lang Co: Sprawling between the emerald waters of the Vietnam sea and the Truong Son mountain ranges, this stunning luxury resort offers a scenic natural hideout for couples. Private villas equipped with pools make for a cozy honeymoon. Couples at the resort also should not miss out on the romantic Destination Dining or Floating Breakfast services there.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Vietnam on honeymoon?
1. Long Beach, Phu Quoc: Dotted with palm fronts and beach lounges, Long Beach in Phu Quoc Island is an absolute must-visit on your honeymoon trip to Vietnam. Apart from sunbathing or swimming, a host of water sports can also be tried at Long Beach.
2. Quy Nhon Beach. Binh Dinh: With its pristine waters scattered with fishing boats, Quon Nonh Beach is one of Vietnam’s most secluded beaches. For couples looking for a little peace and quiet, Quy Nonh is a must-visit on all Vietnam honeymoon packages.
3. Cat Ba, Ha Long Bay: One of the stunning limestone islets at Hal Long, Cat Ba prides in its dazzling white sands capped by the beautiful azure of the ocean. The scenic beach is ideal for a leisurely vacation, with its chaise lounges and beach umbrellas. A number of chalets, eateries and hotels also line the place.
4. Ong Dung Beach, Con Dao: Surrounded by lush rainforests, Ong Dung is one of the prettiest beaches in Vietnam. One of the best ways to explore the waters here is to snorkel across the coral reefs off the shore. Olive Ridley turtles and some exotic birds can also be spotted at this beach.
How is Vietnam nightlife? Which places are famous for nightlife in Vietnam?
With its night markets, clubs and unique nighttime attractions, the nightlife in Vietnam is eternally thriving. Featuring a host of fun things to do at night, Vietnam seeks to bring out the night-owl in you. Here are some of the best things to do in Vietnam at night:
1. Romantic Dinner Cruise: One of the best ways to spend a night on a Vietnam honeymoon tour is to take the evening dinner cruise down Saigon river. Jazz performances, fire dancing, and a delectable feast make for an unparalleled night with a loved one.
2. Squid Fishing at Halong Bay: A fun late night activity that can be enjoyed by couples on their honeymoon trip to Vietnam is squid fishing.
3. Visit the Night Market at Hoi An: Hoi An comes alive after sunset, when the ancient city is lit up with lanterns and lights. The night market at the city is a popular attraction here, selling all kinds of wares at reasonable prices.
4. Watch the Dragon Bride in action in Da Nang: Designed in the shape of a fire-spitting dragon, the Dragon Bridge in Danang is Vietnam’s longest bridge. However, the ordinary bridge transmutes into a spectacle every weekend at 9PM, when a fantastic display of LED lights show the head of the dragon spitting fire.