Popular Japan Packages
Japan Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 39999.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 75999.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 84999.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 138000|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 109000|
Japan Trip Packages: Browse through a wide range of Japan packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Japan trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
The Japan tour package from Thrillophilia is curated to give you a wholesome experience of the delightful places which have surprises for every type of traveler. The packages not only give you a chance to visit the cities, but they also let you explore the shrines and places of worships, spectacular mountain ranges, gorgeous gardens and palaces and the list continues. Booking these tour packages from Thrillophilia, you will be provided with an experienced tour guide who will give you detailed explanation about all the places and make sure that you gather loads of insights.
A Japan Tour with Thrillophilia will get you the best experience as you will be able to cover all the popular places of tourist interest as well as indulge in all the must do activities. The packages will also give you a chance to relish the popular local cuisine of Japan as well as soak in the flavours of the lively nightlife.
Check out the customisable and personalised Japan Holiday package from Thrillophilia that offers you a great value for money holiday vacation. Thrillophilia makes sure that you cherish every single moment spent in your Japan tour all through your life.
People Also Ask About Japan Tours
Which are the best Japan tour packages?
Here are some of the best Japan holiday packages:
- Highlights Of Tokyo And Osaka In 8 Days | Flat 20% Off
- Splendid Japan In 10 Days | Flat 20% Off
- Cherry Blossom Tour Japan | Book Now @ 10% Off
- Mount Fuji Package: Climbing Special
Which are the famous places to see during the Japan tour?
1. Tokyo Tower: Tokyo tower is a famous Japanese landmark built in the year 1958. It has two observation decks that provide an impressive 360-degree view of the city. It is 1092 feet or 333 meters tall. This tower is inspired from the Eiffel tower and is made of the red and white latticed steel. The Tokyo Tower has a museum, an aquarium, a Shinto Shrine, a restaurant, and some other entertainment spots inside it.
Location: 4 Chome-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan
Main observation desk: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Special observation desk: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
2. Tokyo Skytree: The Tokyo Skytree is a television broadcasting tower and a popular dating spot in Tokyo. It is located in the Sumida City Ward and it is the second tallest building in the world. It was built in 2018 and is 634 meters tall. There are two watching decks that offer a 360 degree view of the city. The first deck is called the Tembo Deck and the second deck is known as the Tembo Galleria.
Location: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida City, Tokyo 131-8634, Japan
Timings: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., but entry is allowed only upto 8 p.m.
3. fTokyo Disneyland: Tokyo Disneyland is an amusement park located right next to Tokyo DisneySea. It has various rides loved by adults and children both. It has seven zones namely World Bazaar, Adventureland, Westernland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Toontown, Tomorrowland, and one other Unnamed Zone. You will have to buy tickets to visit these zones.
Location: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba 279-0031, Japan
Timings: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
4. Ginza: Ginza is the oldest western-style shopping district of Tokyo. It has various high-end boutiques, exclusive restaurants, department stores. You can just stroll down the streets of Ginza or go on a shopping spree, it is afterall a shopping district.
Location: Chuo, Tokyo, Japan
Timings: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
5. Shinjuku Gyoen: Shinjuku Gyoen National Park is one of the largest parks of Tokyo. The cherry blossoms in the spring season make Shinjuku Gyoen a heavenly place to look at. It has three gardens namely Japanese landscape garden, French garden, and English landscape garden.
March 15 to June 30 and from August 21 to September 30: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
July 1 to August 20: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
October 1 to March 14: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from.
6. Fushimi Inari-Taisha: Fushimi Inari-Taisha is an important Shinto Shrine which is located in southern Kyoto and it is famous for its vermilion torii gates. The main building has a network of trails behind it, which leads to the sacred Mount Inari forest. You can go hiking in the forest and the mountain there.
Location: 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-0882, Japan
Timings: Open 24 hours
7. Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum: Sake means ‘Alcohol’ in Japanese and this museum is housed in a brewery which was built in 1909. It describes the history and tools & materials used in the Fushimi, specially by Gekkeikan, a sake brewery of Fushimi established in 1637.
Location: 247 Minamihamacho, Fushimi Ward, Kyoto, 612-8043, Japan
Timings: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8. Kiyomizu-Dera: Kiyomizudera means ‘Pure Water Temple’ and it is one of the most famous and celebrated temples of Japan. This temple was founded in 780 and is famous for its wooden stage. The Otowa waterfall is situated at the base of the Kiyomizu-Dera’s main hall. It was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites list in 1994. The wooden stage provides a mesmerizing and colourful view of the cherry and maple trees below and also of the Kyoto city.
Location: 294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0862, Japan
Timings: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends and holidays from April to July. 6am to 6:30 everyday from August and September
9. Nijo Castle: The Nijo Castle was built in the year 1603 as a residence of the first shogun of the Edo Period, Tokugawa Ieyasu. It was opened for the public as a historical site after 1867. It was designated as a UNESCO world heritage site in the year 1994 as its buildings are thought to be the best surviving example of the castle architecture of Japan’s feudal era. The castle has three parts namely the Honmaru, the Ninomaru, and some gardens encircling the Honmaru and Ninomaru. The garden has numerous Cherry trees and plum orchards of varied varieties. You can enjoy cultural events like tea ceremonies.
Location: 541 Nijojocho, Nakagyo Ward, Kyoto, 604-8301, Japan
October to June: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
July and August: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
September: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
December: Closed from 29-31
10. Kyoto Imperial Palace: The Kyoto Imperial Palace was Japan’s Imperial Family’s residence until the year 1868. It is located in Kyoto Imperial Park and in the centre of the city. It has several halls, gardens, and gates. The entire complex is enclosed by long stone walls. You can see the palace and the gardens even without joining a tour, but you can not go inside any building. There are some other historic sites like the Kaninnomiya Mansion, a small branch of Itsukushima Shrine, and a wide park. The park acts as a recreational space for the residents and the tourists.
Location: 3 Kyoto Gyoen, Kamigyo Ward, Kyoto, 602-0881, Japan
April to August: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
September and March: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
October to February: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What are the best things to do during the Japan tour?
1. Climb Mount Fuji: Mount Fuji is one of the most favourite sightseeing spots in Japan. It is the highest mountain in Japan, with a height of 3776 meters, and it is also a volcano. The mountain is snow-covered during the winter and spring, making it breathtaking to look at. You can see Mount Fuji from Hakone (the hot spring resort) or from the Fuji Five Lakes area. But the best view comes from the lakeside town Kawaguchiko, as it is closer to Mount Fuji. Though Mount Fuji is usually covered in clouds, so it might be better to spend a few days in the area to get a good look at the mountain. You can also go climbing in the mountain, only during July and August.
Location: Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
2. Hike the Kumano Kodo Trail: Kumano Kodo is a Pilgrimage trail and its Three Grand Shrines of Kumano, and it was formed at least 1000 years ago. It has been a celebrated place throughout history and many retired emperors and other high-ranking officials come here to complete the pilgrimage. It is now a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Kumano Kodo trails link Kyoto to the mountains of the Kii region. You can enjoy the tiny villages and the remote mountains while hiking through this beautiful trail.
Location: Kii Mountain Range
3. Go Izakaya Hopping: Izakaya means Japanese style gastropub, a place where people drink and eat. It’s like a bar or pub but it has a greater similarity to a casual restaurant. The Izakayas are famous for after-work gatherings and weekend catch-ups with friends. These are casual and cosy places with an old-fashioned, rustic atmosphere. There are various Izakayas in Japan and you can go hopping from one to another at the end of the day. It will be helpful to have someone who knows and speaks Japanese when you visit there so that you don’t face a problem with ordering food and drink.
4. Explore teamLab Borderless Museum: The TeamLab Borderless museum is a unique and colourful digital art museum that is located in Tokyo. This museum displays a series of colourful light and sound exhibitions. You can walk around in the entire museum in the dark and interact, without any map on your Japan tour package. It has lasers, floating lanterns, and a lot of similarly amazing things that you can enjoy.
Location: Palette Town, Japan
Timings: 11 AM to 5 PM
5. Japanese Photo Booth: A photo booth is a vending machine equipped with an automated camera and is usually coin-operated. In Japan, a photo booth is known as Purikura and it was released in the 1990s. Some big gaming arcades have Purikura sections. You can take full-length photos with anime or Hello Kitty images. It is a part of popular Japanese culture and you should take the opportunity to experience it on your Japan tour package. The Purikura will give you an inexpensive and beautiful souvenir to remember the time you spent there
6. Take a Japanese Cooking Class: If you are a foodie, a cooking class to learn about traditional Japanese food will be one of the best things you can do while in Japan. You can learn about the food culture and take home some recipes for new and maybe your favourite dishes while on a Japan tour package. You can learn to make famous sushi on your own
7. Take a Ride on a Bullet Train: The bullet train is also called the Shinkansen. Japan has an extensive network of clean and comfortable bullet trains. The best thing about it? The trains are always on time! The trains run at an ultra-high-speed of approximately up to 320 km/h (199 mph). You can ride the fun-themed Hello Kitty bullet trains. You can also enjoy the beautiful mountains and the coastline on your bullet train ride route during the Japan tour package.
8. Visit Shrines and Temples: Japan has many beautiful and rich heritage shrines and temples such as the temples at Nikko, the Golden temple, Koya-san temples, etc. You can also buy fortune-telling papers known as Omikuji at the Japanese shrines and temples. These shrines and temples represent the Shinto religion and Buddhist religion.
9. Soak in an Onsen: Onsen refers to a hot spring bath and soaking yourself in an onsen is one of the best Japanese experiences. There are various types of onsens such as indoor and outdoor, small and large, simple and luxurious. Most of the onsens are shared, but some ryokans (traditional Japanese inns) also provide private onsens.
How to reach Japan?
Japan has got a well connected network with almost all the countries of the world by air as it is the best and the easiest way to reach. Some of the major airports of Japan are Narita Airport and Haneda Airport in Tokyo, Kansai Airport in Osaka and Osaka International Airport. Some of the major airlines that fly to Japan are Japan Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Scoot, United flights, Korean Air, AirAsia X flights, American Airlines, and Asiana Airlines flights.
How much does a Japan trip cost from India?
The cost of a 5 Nights 6 Days tour package in Japan from India would cost you around INR 1,24,282 - INR 2,27,542. This pricing covers your accommodation, food, and all sorts of activities that you will be taking part in the course of your stay.
What is the best time to visit Japan?
The best time to visit Japan would be from the month of March to the month of May and again from the month of October to the month of November. Heading over to this place on your Japan travel package during the Spring and Autumn months are just ideal as you will be able to enjoy the best weather throughout the country.
What is the currency of Japan?
The currency of Japan is Japanese Yen. One Yen is equivalent to 100 sen. Some of the popular denominations used in Japan are 1,000 yen, 2,000 yen, 5,000 yen and 10,000 yen.
What Japan is famous for?
Japan is one of the most loved countries in the whole world that is very much famous for its traditional arts, flower arrangements, calligraphy, and tea ceremonies. Apart from all these, the country is very much popular for its distinctive garden, poetry, and sculptures. You will get a chance to marvel at a number of UNESCO world heritage sites.
Is Osaka better than Tokyo?
Both Osaka and Tokyo happen to be the most sought after places to visit in Japan. Osaka is home to some of the best tourist attractions like Kaiyukan Aquarium, Osaka Castle, and Dotonbori neon lights while Tokyo is popular for its Hakone and Mt Fuji, Kamakura and Enoshima, Yokohama Sankeien Garden, and Yokohama. Both the cities are known for their lively atmosphere and you will surely fall in love exploring what they have to offer.
Why is Mount Fuji famous?
Mount Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan and it is very much famous for its graceful conical form. This mountain happens to be the country's sacred symbol as it is home to a number of shrines around the volcano.
How much does it cost to climb Mt Fuji?
If you wish to take a private guided trip during the weekday then it would cost you around 33500 yen. However, if you choose to climb the mountain during holidays and weekends then the price of the trip may increase around 20000 yen. It is at all times suggested to take part in this activity during the off season to avoid crowds and save a lot on your expenses
What is famous in Japan to buy?
- A high-quality Japanese knife
- Green tea Kit Kats
- Super-soft Imabari towels?
- Unique kitchenware and ceramics
- MUJI things
- Barware at Bar Times Store
- Drugstore makeup and skincare products
- Fun fashion accessories.
- Quality pens and stationary
- Tax-free designer goods in Ginza and Omotesando
How much does it cost to go to the Tokyo Sky Tree?
The cost of going to the Tokyo Sky Tree starts from ¥1,100 to ¥3,400 for adults, ¥900 to 2,550 for teenagers, and ¥500 to ¥1,550 for children with age in the range of 6 - 11 years
When is the best time to see cherry blossoms in Japan?
The best time to see cherry blossoms on your Japan tour package would be from the month of May to the month of April. You can get the best views of cherry blossoms in the subtropical islands of Okinawa as well as some of the cities like Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
Which are the most adventurous trekking sites in Japan?
1. Mount Fuji: Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan that welcomes seasoned trekkers. Heading over to this place on a Japan trip package in between the months of July and September, you will be able to enjoy the thrill and witness brilliant views all around.
2. Kumano Kodo: Kumano Kodo nestles in the middle of a beautiful canopy of forest trees, cascading waterfalls, flowing streams, and hot springs. It is one of the most recommended paths for hikers on a Japan tour package who wish to devour the beauty of nature.
3. Mount Asahi: Mount Asahi is one of the best trekking sites in Japan. Located in the Hokkaido Region, it is the part of the national park where travellers can witness active volcanoes. An usual hiking activity in this place during your Japan tour package takes about 5 hours as the route is not very challenging and you can easily get around the volcanic crater.
4. Yarigatake: Yarigatake, located in the Kita Alps close to Kamikochi is a wonderful trekking site that is very much popular for its beautiful landscapes. You will also come across a number of dams, streams, hot springs, and large forest covers during your Japan holiday package.
What are the romantic things to do in Japan?
1. Hang out at Ueno Park: Ueno Park is one of most sought after romantic places in Tokyo that is considered to be a popular hang out place for couples. You will get to indulge in a blissful atmosphere with your partner and spend some quality time during your Japan trip package.
2. Dance and booze together at Roppongi: If you love partying with your partner, then there is no better place in Japan other than Roppongi to visit during the Japan holiday package. It is popular for its lively nightlife that is dotted with well lit and cozy bars. Have some exotic drinks as well as relish delicious food.
3. Witnessing the skyline of Tokyo while holding hands: Tokyo Dome City is a perfect place to go with your partner where you can eat, stroll, take rides, and have fun during your Japan holiday package . It is home to the largest baseball stadium in the whole as well as amusement parks.
4. Enjoy mouth-watering meals while witnessing breathtaking views: Planetarium Starry Cafe is one of the most sought after places in Japan that you can visit with your loved partner. Located in the Haneda Airport, this planetarium will let you witness breathtaking views of more than 40,000,000 stars. You will get to experience something unique and magical during this Japan tour.
Which are the best cities to explore in Japan?
1. Tokyo: Tokyo carries the true essence of Japan being a bustling metropolis. Home to some of the world class attractions as well as a great culinary scene, this is undoubtedly one of the best cities to explore on a Japan tour.
2. Kyoto: The sacred and serene Kyoto is the city of shrines, palaces, and gardens. You can come over to this place with your family members as well as your beloved partners on your Japan tour to explore the iconic temples and bamboo forests.
3. Nara: Popularly known as the city of culture, Nara is home to some of the adorable places of worship and top attractions of Japan. Heading over to this place on a Japan travel package, you will be able to visit museums, parks, and monasteries where you will be able to learn more about the Japanese culture and traditions.
4. Hiroshima: Hiroshima is a historically significant city that is known for being the victim of the atomic bombings during world war. It has got dedicated monuments and sites that reflect the city of the bygone era. You must visit one of the spellbinding attractions, Itsukushima Shrine during your Japan tour.