Srinagar PackagesSrinagar tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Srinagar holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Srinagar vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Set out to soak in the snow-clad mountains, lush pastures, and shimmering lakes on your Srinagar tours with carefully crafted Srinagar holiday packages from Thrillophilia. These packages come with strategically laid out itineraries that help you explore the most possible attractions within your decided time-frame.
From the valleys and lakes to the gardens and religious sites, our Srinagar travel packages let you visit all the top tourist places of the city. With our packages you will also have enough opportunity to enjoy the exciting activities offered by the place, such as shopping, shikara ride, trekking, horse riding, and many more.
Our Srinagar tour packages not only promise you a fun-filled trip, but they also assure you a budget-friendly travel. Each of our Srinagar holiday packages is competitively priced and comes with exciting discounts and deals, so that you tour through the enthralling Srinagar city without feeling it heavy on your pocket.
At Thrillophilia deal in all kinds of customizable Srinagar packages to make travel even more personalized for the avid travel enthusiasts. From Srinagar honeymoon packages to Srinagar family holiday packages we offer a plethora of well-crafted packages to Srinagar from different parts of India.
So, whether you are a romance seeker, nature lover, spiritual seeker, or adventure fanatic, we can offer you a budget as well as luxury holiday packages to Srinagar, which perfectly meet your travel moods and requirements. So, book your Srinagar trip with us and embark on your dreamy holiday to this exotic slice of paradise.
Popular Srinagar Tour Packages
|All Women's Tour from Srinagar to Delhi Via Leh||11D/10N||₹ 32000||4.0 star|
|Ladakh Motorcycle Tour from Srinagar||13D/12N||₹ 33999||3.0 star|
|Bike Trip: Srinagar Leh Manali||12D/11N||₹ 31999||5.0 star|
|Ladakh: the Land of High Passes||10D/9N||₹ 48763||4.0 star|
|Srinagar to Manali 10d/9n Motorcycle Tour||11D/10N||₹ 29500||3.0 star|
People Also Ask About Srinagar Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Srinagar tour?
1. Betaab Valley: Named after Sunny Deol’s Bollywood movie Betaab, which was once shot here, Betaab Valley is known popularly for its romantic climate, absolute greenery, and serpentine streams.
Nestled between Chandanwadi and Pahalgam, the valley often forms a part of the Srinagar tour packages of many adventure enthusiasts and lets them enjoy a number of thrilling activities including trekking, camping, and horse riding.
Location: Anantnag district, Kashmir Valley.
2. Nigeen Lake: Kashmir's oldest location for enjoying houseboat and shikara rides, Nigeen Lake forms a very popular tourist hotspot. Lying to the west of Dal Lake and dotted by tall poplar and willow trees, this picturesque lake lets you soak in the scenic views while you float on its blue waters.
Location: Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
3. Chashme Shahi: Perched overlooking the beautiful Dal Lake, Chashme Shahi was established by Shah Jahan for his son Dara Shikoh in 1632 AD. Packed with serene water pools, broad walkways, and colourful plants, this mesmerizing terraced garden is often visited by nature lovers during their Srinagar tours.
Location: Boulevard Rd, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190001.
4. Hazratbal Mosque: Nestled on Dal Lake’s left bank, Hazratbal Mosque is Kashmir’s only domed structure. Made of white marbles and exhibiting a rustic charm, this place gets a heavy influx of spiritual seekers throughout the year.
Location: Hazratbal Rd, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190006.
5. Char Chinar: Dotted with beautiful Chinar trees, Char Chinar is a small breathtaking island on the serene Dal Lake. Take a shikara and go up to this island to soak in the untouched natural beauty during your Srinagar tours.
Location: Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190001.
6. Kashmir Government Arts Emporium: Located inside Bahu Plaza Shopping Complex, Kashmir Government Arts Emporium has a wide collection of umpteen varieties of Kashmiri handicrafts. Here, you can find Kashmiri shawls, traditional apparels, and hand-made home decor items.
Location: Emporium Building, Residency Rd, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190001.
What are the best things to do on the Srinagar tour?
1. Explore Wildlife at Dachigam National Park: Include Dachigam National Park in your Srinagar tour packages and go spot the Himalayan grey langur, Himalayan brown bear, leopards, and many unique fauna.
Dachigam translates literally to “ten villages” and the national park has been named so in the loving memory of the 10 beautiful villages that were relocated for establishing it. Making for the loftiest forest reserve of India, Dachigam National Park also forms a suitable place to enjoy trekking.
2. Get Adventurous at Aru Valley: If you call yourself a daredevil, pay a visit to Aru Valley during your Srinagar tours and indulge in the plethora of thrilling activities available here, including skiing, hiking, trekking, camping, and horse riding. Aru Valley serves as the beginning point for the famous Sonamarg and Kolahoi treks.
3. Admire the Brilliant Architecture of Pari Mahal: Add Pari Mahal to your Srinagar packages and go marvel at the iconic Islamic architectural style. While exhibiting breathtaking views with its beautiful gardens, this place also offers a sneak peek into the lifestyle of the Mughals.
4. Relish Flavourful Seekh Kebab at Challi Point: Head to the quaint Challi Point during your Srinagar tours and relish some flavoursome sweet corn and seekh kebabs. You can also spend some time soaking in the spectacular views of the serene Dal Lake, which serves as a stunning backdrop for this place.
5. Walk through Heritage at Shri Pratap Museum: Pay a visit to the well-known Shri Pratap Museum lying in Lal Mandi and explore the cultural heritage of Kashmir.
This beautiful museum has been categorized into various sections including Manuscripts, Archaeology, Decorative Art, Paper Mache, Natural History, and Enamelware. It exhibits around 80,000 unique objects including armory, shawls, and other excavated items.
What are the famous lakes in Srinagar?
1. Dal Lake: With lush mountains serving as the backdrop and the water manifesting the reflection of the sky, Dal Lake exhibits sheer beauty and majesty. Spread across an area of around 15 kilometers, it is considered to be Jammu & Kashmir’s second largest lake. While tourists enjoy shikara and houseboat rides on Dal Lake in the summers, they love to do ice skating on the frozen lake during winters.
2. Wular Lake: Spread across an area of around 200 sq. km, Wular Lake is counted among Asia’s largest freshwater lakes. Formed due to tectonic activity, this beautiful lake is considered to be one of India’s 26 wetlands and is fed by the Sutlej river. Wular lake also makes for a home to umpteen varieties of marine creatures and serves as the perfect destination to enjoy water skiing and boating.
3. Manasbal Lake: Enclosed by the Baladar Mountains and the villages of Ganderbal, Kondabal, and Jokbal, Manasbal Lake makes for India’s deepest lake. Forming a paradise for shikara rides, bird watching, and photography, this scenic lake always finds a place in the Srinagar tour packages of nature lovers and peace seekers.
Which are the best places to stay in Srinagar?
1. The Lalit Grand Palace: Flaunting Premium Palace Suites, elegant gardens, a sparkling swimming pool, a world-class bar, an award-winning spa, and excellent in-house restaurants, The Lalit Grand Palace is always included in the Srinagar packages of luxury seekers.
Location: Gupkar Road, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001.
Price: Starts from INR 13,000/night.
2. Heevan Resorts: Lying near the photogenic Dal Lake and encompassed by the majestic Zabarwan Mountains, Heevan Resorts is known for its special arrangements for shikara rides, bonfires, and candle-light dinners.
Location: Gupta Ganga, 190001 Srinagar, India.
Price: Starts from INR 9, 500/night.
3. Jamal Resort: Nestled close to Nageen Lake and Chashme Shahi, Jamal Resort is known for its Swiss style rooms. The main attractions of this resort include its sprawling gardens and magnificent fountain.
Location: JCI Complex, Ishber, Nishat, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 191121.
Price: Starts from INR 2, 300/night.
4. Bloomingdale Cottages: Manifesting a Kashmiri decor, Bloomingdale Cottages lures travelers with its tasteful interiors and rich colours. This resort has gained a lot of popularity for its excellent hospitality and prompt services.
Location: Buchwara - Dalgate Rd, Buchwara, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001.
Price: Starts from INR 2, 700/night.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Srinagar tour?
1. Chatpal: Packed with gushing streams, dense woods, verdant peaks, lush apple orchards, and picturesque walnut plantations, Chatpal is a slice of paradise for the nature lovers. Devoid of commercialization, this scenic destination offers you the true rejuvenation you need from your chaotic city life.
2. Mughal Gardens: With the beautiful Dal Lake forming its background, the picturesque Mughal Gardens is an amazing example of the spellbinding Persian architectural style. This spectacular UNESCO World Heritage site comprises Shalimar Bagh, Nishant Bagh, Verinag Garden, Pari Mahal, Chashme Shahi, and Achabal.
3. Badam Wari: The scenic garden of Badam Wari forms an amazon destination to enjoy a laid-back leisure time, strolling or picnicking with your sweetheart.
This sprawling garden is known popularly for its rich Almond plantations and umpteen varieties of indegenious flora. There is also a covered dome inside the premises of Badam Wari, which has been named after Warris Shah, an Afghan ruler.
4. Sinthan Top: Tucked in the Pir Panjal ranges, Sinthan Top is known to offer unparalleled panoramic views of the entire Srinagar city. This stunning mountain pass forms a bridge between Jammu and Kashmir and offers excellent scope to enjoy skiing, trekking, and mountaineering.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Srinagar tour?
1. Residency Road: Packed with a plethora of elegant restaurants and bustling shops, Residency Road always finds a place in the Srinagar tour packages of all the shopaholics and foodies.
Tourists visiting this street love to shop for premium quality dry fruits, spices, and Kashmiri handicrafts. They also love to dine in the famous restaurants here including Ahdoos and Cafe de Linz.
2. Lal Chowk: Lal Chowk is visited by a myriad of shopping enthusiasts, who come here at dusk to buy wooden items, Pashmina shawls, and Kashmiri clothing. This place also lets you soak in the spectacular views of the majestic mountains and serene lakes surrounding the open market.
3. Mughal Darbar: Serving authentic Kashmiri and Mughlai delicacies, Mughal Darbar is the most recommended place to have dinner at during your Srinagar trip. This budget eatery specializes in Kashmiri Wazwan and Mutton preparations.
4. Nagin Lake: Flanked by picturesque poplar and willow trees, Nagin Lake calls for nature lovers and romance seekers to enjoy an evening shikara ride on its serene waters. While you enjoy riding a shikara here, you can soak in the enchanting views of natural escapades and historical marvels.
What are the most romantic things to do in Srinagar?
1. Enjoy a Shikara ride on Dal Lake: If you are going on a Srinagar trip with your sweetheart, never forget to take a romantic shikara ride on the beautiful Dal Lake. While you float on the azure waters of this lake, you can also bask in the stunning views of the majestic mountains surrounding this place.
2. Romance Amidst the Mughal Horticulture at Shalimar Bagh: Pay a visit to the picturesque Shalimar Bagh, built by Jahangir in 1619 for his wife Nur Jahan. While you take a hand-in-hand stroll here with your beloved, let the beauty of the Mughal horticulture strike the chord of romance between you both.
3. Soak in the Scenic Views at Baramulla: Couples who find love in the splendors of nature, should include Baramulla in their Srinagar packages. Owing to its breathtaking bucolic nature, this quaint city will let you bask in the enchanting views of the rolling meadows and mighty mountains.
4. Admire the Mughal Architecture at Kathi Darwaza: Head to the magnificent Kathi Darwaza with your beloved and marvel at the awe-inspiring blend of Persian and Mughal architecture. Forming the entry point to the famous Hari Parbat Fort, this stunning architectural marvel makes for an iconic landmark in itself.
What are the best places to visit in Srinagar with family?
1. Lal Chowk: Translating literally to “Red Square”, Lal Chowk got its name from the Russian revolution-inspired left-wing activists. Featuring the city’s political history, this place presently serves as a vibrant marketplace, selling umpteen varieties of local produce, including dry fruits, jewelry, shawls, and bedsheets.
2. Burzahom Archaeological Site: Known to represent the rich culture of the Neolithic and Megalithic periods, Burzahom Archaeological Site is an UNESCO World Heritage site. This site reveals prehistoric human activities in Kashmir and displays interesting unearthed artifacts including architecture, inscriptions, and artworks of early man.
3. Shankaracharya Temple: Considered to be the most ancient shrine of Kashmir, Shankaracharya Temple is an awe-inspiring architectural marvel. Positioned on a lofty hilltop, at an elevation of around 1100 feet, this temple receives a heavy influx of national and international devotees. You can find Persian scriptures inside this shrine, which have their roots in Shah Jahan’s period of reign.
4. Yusmarg: Covered with a blanket of green pastures, Yusmarg offers a captivating scenic view of snow-covered mountains and Alpine valleys. This place forms an excellent destination to enjoy trekking, hiking, and picnicking.
What is the best time to visit Srinagar?
The most ideal time for planning a trip to Srinagar is from April to October. During this time of the year, the town experiences the days are a bit warm and balmy while the nights are tolerably cool. Furthermore, the place celebrates a plethora of local festivities during this period.
Is Srinagar worth visiting?
Yes, Srinagar is totally worth visiting. The brilliant Mughal architecture, magnificent historical ruins, serene lakes, romantic Shikara rides, picturesque gardens, and delicious Kashmiri cuisine, make Srinagar a must-visit destination for every travel enthusiast.
What can I buy in Srinagar?
Srinagar is the perfect destination to shop for all kinds of unique Kashmiri products. The most recommended things to buy in Srinagar include:
- Kashmiri carpet
- Walnut wood items
- Kashmiri pashminas
- Kashmiri tea
- Embroidered clothing
- Dry fruits
- Dogra jewelry
- Papier mache artifacts.
Is Srinagar safe?
Yes, Srinagar is absolutely safe for all kinds of tourists. Since tourism is one of the main sources of revenue of this state, the locals are always ready to help tourists have a smooth experience here. However, it is highly advisable to avoid going to the remote areas of the town and only sticking to the popular tourist attractions.