76. Cappadocia: This place includes unique historical mansions and cultural features. There are several underground cities located in this place which attract tourists from all over the world.
77. Ephesus (Izmir): This place is one of the wonders of the Ancient World. Tourists visit here to witness the ruins of the ancient city temples and the city’s great theatre.
78. Side: This ancient city is located on the Mediterranean coast. Long Sea beaches are the main attraction here. Tourists come here to relax and enjoy, sunbathe on the beaches and explore the wealth of Roman-era ruins of this area.
79. Marmaris: This place is situated on the Mediterranean coast. Tourists visit this popular place during winters for sailing and diving.
80. Konya: Museums are the best attractions for which people come here. Beysehir Lake is the largest freshwater lake situated here and thus makes this place popular.
81. Mardin: This place is rich in historical architecture. It is also considered as an open-air museum due to this architecture.
82. Ankara: This is the second largest city in Turkey. The roads and railway tracks are well-connected. It has various archaeological sites and Roman and Ottoman architectural work attract the tourists from all over the world.
83. Zeugma Mozaik Muzesi: This is the greatest mosaic museum in the world. The mosaics consist of thirteen colour harmonies which are extremely impressive.
84. SumelaMonastery: This monastery has rich historical and cultural significance. Altindere National Park is one of the main attractions of this place.
85. Mount Nemrut: It’s amazing to visit this place during the sunrise and sunset timings. Various ancient statues are situated in this place which the tourists find unique.
86. Oludeniz, Butterfly Valley: This valley is situated in Fethiye district of south-western Turkey. A large number of butterfly species are found here. It is beautiful here as the valley leads to two small waterfalls.
87. Patara: Patara is famous for its 18 km long beach situated near the Turkish Riviera which attracts tourists in a large number.
88. Prince's island: This popular destination is situated near to Istanbul. In this island, tourists ride horses and use a cart as these are the only ways of transport.
89. Sahaflar Carsisi: This is a second-hand book bazaar where tourists visit to buy various Turkish publications. This is one of the most frequented places to visit in Turkey.
90. Pergamum: Ruins of the ancient monuments are very impressive here. A great temple “Serapis” is also one of the main attractions.
91. Goreme air museum: This is a must visit place in the Cappadocia territory. It contains the finest rock-cut churches with beautiful wall paintings.
92. KaymakliUnderground City: It is the widest underground city in Cappadocia. This underground city consists of 8 underground floors and only 4 of them are open for public viewing. There are several tunnels which make this place more popular.
93. Old Silk Market: If anyone is interested in buying scarves and accessories, then this place is a must visit for tourists.
94. Rüstem Pasha Mosque: This place is quite rich in architecture. There are a wide variety of architectural designs which cover the entire walls of the mosque. Tourists come here to see the finest arts.
95. Rumeli Fortress in Istanbul: This hilltop site is located on the European banks. The fortress is an open-air venue for seasonal concerts, art festivals, etc. This is one of Turkey’s most visited places.
96. Spice Market Istanbul: The Spice Market in Istanbul is a paradise for a gastronomic. This is the best place to pick up dry fruits and nuts, spices, olives, fragrant oils and essences, baklawa and other Turkish delights.
97. Kabak Bay: There are a number of waterfalls which are located here. Kabak Beach is one of the finest places in this area.
98. Saklikent Milli Parki, Antalya: This is located in Fethiye-Mugla. Saklikent is a canyon which is considered as the third longest canyon in Europe and it is very beautiful. Tourists can come here and enjoy rafting and trekking.
99. Anatolia Cemetery: This is one of the best preserved ancient cemeteries in the world. People must visit here to see various tombs, house formed temples.
100. Ottomania: Consists of everything that you need to know about the Ottoman Empire. You can fully submerge yourself into knowing more about the history of this place.
101. Anadolu Medeniyetleri Muzesi- This museum is located in two Ottoman buildings. This consists of a number of exhibits of Anatolian Archaeology which make this place popular.