Himachal Honeymoon Packages
Take your pick from exotic Himachal honeymoon packages at Thrillophilia to make a wonderful start to your married life. Right from the romantic weather to the unreal surroundings of this picturesque landscape, you will love to comb this hilly treasure with your partner by your side.
There are endless tourist attractions which you can visit on your Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package and enjoy quality time with your partner. Browse for the best packages available at Thrillophilia to embark on your memorable honeymoon and gather fond memories with your partner.
At Thrillophilia, you can take your pick from several Himachal honeymoon tour packages, which cover major tourist destinations including Shimla, Manali, Khajjiar, McLeodganj and more. You can browse for these packages based on your interest for adventure, sports, trekking or sightseeing so that you can choose the one that suits you best or you can even customize your package according to your needs.
If you want to give your partner the supreme gift of a memorable holiday, you will find it immensely satisfying to book your honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh with Thrillophilia, where you can not only explore a variety of packages but get them at the most reasonable costs.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages,Shimla Honeymoon Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Himachal Pradesh
What are the best selling Himachal Pradesh honeymoon packages?
Which are the best places to visit in Himachal on a honeymoon tour?1. Shimla: Shimla is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations due to its snowy surroundings and is also called the “Queen of Hill Stations”. There are several romantic spots in Shimla where you can either just stroll around enjoying the views or try adventurous activities together. You can explore Kufri, Chail, Scandal Point, Chadwick Waterfall, the Ridge, Tattapani, and Mashobra. You can also get blessings while enjoying the views at the Jakhu temple, Tara Devi temple, and the Christ Church. You can also indulge yourselves in adventurous activities like hiking, trekking, and picnic while exploring the flora and fauna at the Himalayan Nature Park.
Best Time: March to June
2. Manali: Located in the Beas River Valley, Manali is one of the most visited resort towns and honeymoon destinations of Himachal Pradesh. Manali has numerous spots that newlywed couples can explore together for beautiful memories by booking a Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package. You can start your Manali tour by getting blessings at Hadimba temple, Vashisht temple and hot springs, and Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. You can also experience paragliding, trekking, and some other activities at the Solang Valley, Gulaba, Rohtang Pass, and Kullu Valley.
Best Time: March to June
3. Kasauli: Kasauli is a small cantonment town of Himachal Pradesh that is full of many British Era relics and pleasing views. You can book one of the many Honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh and enjoy a cosy stay with a chance to enjoy the local area and cuisines. The top romantic things to do in Kasauli are a walk along the Mall road and bird watching at the Gilbert Trail. Some other major attractions here are Hanuman Mandir (Monkey Point), Gurudwara Shri Guru Nanak Ji, Nahri Temple, Kasauli club, Christ church, Circuit House, and Baptist Church.
Best Time: April to June and then again from September to November
4. Parwanoo: Parwanoo or Parwanu is an industrial town in the Solan district and is situated near Panchkula. It is situated in the Shivalik range of the Himalayas and has the biggest wholesale market of Himachal. Instead of going to a foreign destination, book one of the Himachal honeymoon tour packages to start your new romantic life. Make sure to take a cable-way ride to enjoy the view of the Shivalik hills and sit near the beautiful fountain of the Pinjore Gardens together. Also, explore the destinations like Mansa Devi temple, Kali Mata temple, and the Gurkha Fort.
Best Time: September to November
5. Solan: Named after Hindu goddess Shoolini Devi, Solan is a well-known tourist place and is situated in the Himalayan Shivalik hills. You can get blessings for your new life at the Maa Shoolini Devi temple and Jatoli temple, enjoy the wildlife at the Jawahar Park and Mohan Shakti National Heritage Park, and taste the locally brewed drinks at the Mohan Meakin breweries together. To make your honeymoon stay comfortable and convenient, it is best to book a Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package for your trip.
Best Time: February, March, April, May, August, September, October and November
6. Khajjiar: Also known as the “Mini Switzerland of India '', Khajjiar is a small hill station located on a small plateau that has a small stream-fed lake covered with weeds right in the middle of the plateau. This hill station comes under the Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary and is surrounded by forests and meadows. The honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh offer you an opportunity to spend quality time with your partner and enjoy the views of Khajjiar. You can explore the Dhauladhar mountains, Khajjiar lake, and the Khajji Nag temple.
Best Time: April to June
7. Dalhousie: Dalhousie is a famous hill station situated on five hills in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh and is surrounded by picturesque mountains and pine-clad valleys. Many Himachal honeymoon tour packages include an amazing tour of some of the best romantic spots in Dalhousie. You can enjoy a peaceful romantic time near the Panchpula waterfall, watch the sunset from Dainkund peak, enjoy a romantic boat ride at Chamera lake, get a splash at Satdhara falls, take a stroll along Moti Tibba, and go on a sightseeing and dinner date at the Mall Road.
Best Time: March and June
8. Kullu: Located on the banks of Beas River, Kullu is a beautiful municipal council most famous for its deodar and pine forest-covered hills, apple orchards, and temples. The Kullu valley is situated between the Great Himalayan Ranges and Pir Panjal of the Lower Himalayan Ranges. The honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh offer convenient and comfortable trips to Kullu at very reasonable prices. Here you can take an adventurous trip to the Chandrakhani Pass, take a bath in the Jogini falls, visit the Manu temple, and experience adventure sports in Solang valley and Rohtang pass.
Best Time: March to June
9. Solang Valley: Solang valley is a beautiful honeymoon destination and is located at the top of Kullu valley and is most famous for its snowy surroundings and adventure sports. Himachal honeymoon packages help you in getting a comfortable place to stay, in reaching your destination from your place of arrival, and in exploring the area. You can enjoy activities like skiing, paragliding, zorbing, skating, parachuting, trekking, ATV riding and camping with your better half and make it a memorable and adventurous trip.
Best Time: May to August
10. Kinnaur: Kinnaur, also known as the Land of Gods, is a mountainous area with cold desert mountains and lush green valleys, making it an amazing destination for a honeymoon. Himachal honeymoon tour packages take you to all the amazing landmarks of Kinnaur including Sangla, Chitkul, Kalpa, Raksham, Reckong Peo, Bhava, and Pooh. You can see the sacred Kinnaur Kailash mountain peak here and explore the areas around it. The Kinnaur Kailash has a natural rock Shivling situated at its peak, where you can take blessings from Lord Shiva for your new life.
Best Time: September & October
11. Chail: Chail is a quiet hill station in Himachal Pradesh that is well-known for its virgin forests, stunning views, and architecture. If you are an adventurous couple, you can go camping here or join an eco-camp, go trekking, and go hiking to enjoy the stunning views of the lower Himalayas. There are several Himachal honeymoon packages that offer you an opportunity to explore some popular spots here such as the Sadhupul lake, Maharaja’s Palace, Gaura and Jhajja, Chail Palace Hotel, Sidh Baba ka Mandir, Kali ka Tibba, and Chail Wildlife Sanctuary.
Best Time: June till September
12. Spiti Valley: Spiti Valley is a famous honeymoon destination that can make you fall in love with itself, making it a perfect place to celebrate your love. The valley has snow-covered mountains, slight rays of sunshine, and low winding roads that give this place a picturesque view. Many Himachal honeymoon packages include a trip and stay in the beautiful Spiti Valley. Some major attractions for you to explore with your partner here are Dhankar Lake, Kunzum Pass, Chicham Bridge, Kaza, Key Monastery, Tabo Monastery, Tabo Caves, Hikkim village, and the Pin Valley National Park.
Best Time: March - June
What is the best time to visit Himachal for a honeymoon?
The spring and summer season from February to June is the best time to make bookings for Himachal honeymoon packages. If you plan to visit the hill station during the winters when it is snowing, then the most popular time to visit is during the months of October to February.
What are the best things to do in Himachal Pradesh on a honeymoon tour?
1. Stay in a Treehouse: If you ever dreamt of living on a tree, you can actually fulfil it with your Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package, wherein you can plan your stay in a treehouse. Replete with modern amenities and rustic ambience, such treehouses serve as your humble abode for as long as you would like to stay.
Not only can you stay here and relish the fun of living on top of a tree but you can also gather the breathtaking views of the surrounding environs and seek the thrill of viewing the hilly terrain from up top.
Best Time: March to June
Price: Rs 3000 per night
2. Enjoy a Yak ride: Travelling to this part of the world merits at least one ride on a yak, an animal that is exclusively found in the region and offered for riding to visitors. They remain decorated and covered with embellished accessories, making them the perfect addition to your pictures.
Enjoy the marvellous beauty of your surroundings as you ride on one of these yaks and relish the cool weather around you with your partner. Do not forget to get clicked while you visit the hilly haven.
Best Time: March to June
Price: Rs 1000 per ride
3. Explore Old Manali: The quiet and peaceful land of old Manali is frequented by couples to experience solace and relaxation. Old Manali is a place where you can unwind together with your partner by walking through the lanes of the town and exploring lush green surroundings.
Nestled between the by lanes of the quaint little town are several cafes and restaurants along with local markets which demonstrate the authentic charm of this hilly abode. If you are travelling on Himachal honeymoon packages, then you can easily reach this place via car.
Best Time: March to June
Price: Starting at Rs 1300
4. Witness the mesmerizing sunset: No matter which part of Himachal Pradesh you may be in, there is always a sweet and serene spot where you can settle down to watch the sunset in the evening. Most iconic locations around Himachal Pradesh which are popular for sunset sightseeing, offer seating arrangements and shops from where you can purchase something to eat. So, you can come here with your partner to enjoy a beautiful evening and watch the sun setting in front of your eyes.
Best Time: April to June; October to February
Price: Rs 20
5. Shop at Mall Road: Most locations around Himachal Pradesh offer visitors a chance to explore different antiquities at the mall road. From Shimla to Manali, you will always find a Mall road at every prominent hill station in Himachal. If you are coming to the hilly town on Himachal honeymoon packages, make sure to explore these markets and find something exotic for yourself and your partner to share gifts with them.
You can find items such as clothes, decorations, utility items, paintings, artwork, carpets, décor items and much more. These novelty items will make perfect gift items for your family members as well.
Best Time: March to June
Price: Rs 100 onwards
6. Paragliding in Manali: A thrilling adventure for those couples who love to go the extra notch, paragliding is one of the top activities to enjoy when you are in Manali. Among the most popular spots where you can enjoy paragliding is the Solang Valley.
You can ride individually with a pilot who will guide you during the paragliding and ensure your safety. What is in store for you during this trip is a bouquet full of scenic views and exotic sights of lush green surroundings.
Best Time: May to October
Price: Rs 1350 onwards
7. Ice skiing: There are multiple places in Himachal Pradesh where you can enjoy ice skiing with your partner. Kufri, Narkanda, Manali, Solang Valley, and Rohtang Pass, are among the most prominent spots which are famous for inviting tourists for this activity. You do not have to be a pro at skiing to enjoy this activity. With the help of a guide, you will ski through the ice-capped mountains just fine. This is an exciting activity to experience with your partner while you are travelling to Himachal on your honeymoon.
Best Time: October to March
Price: Rs 1000 onwards
8. Snow-fight at Rohtang Pass: Any Himachal honeymoon packages are incomplete without a visit to Rohtang Pass. While you are here, you will find yourself surrounded by the enchanting beauty of white snow-capped mountains, stretching to an expansive area that makes the place very special.
To gather fond memories, you can build snow castles with your partner or even start a snow fight with them. The snow clad mountains spread and stretch in every direction, giving you enough room to play with the snow as you like.
Best Time: November to May
9. Cable car ride at Timber Trail: Experience the sublime adventure of riding in a cable car in Parwanoo, which will take you on either side of the hills. You can either get yourself a one way ticket or a two way ticket to explore and view the areas on both sides of the hills. Riding on this trail with your partner will give you a chance to build fond memories with them.
Best Time: March to June
Price: Rs 770 onwards
10. Visit Solan Brewery: Visit this exotic location in Solan, which adds a unique experience to your trip around Himachal. A large number of tourists visit the brewery and distillery each year and it is certainly one place that you would love to visit with your partner. You will need about an hour to explore the place completely, during which time you can also get to know about its historical significance.
Best Time: March to June
Why is Himachal Pradesh so famous?
Himachal honeymoon tour packages are preferred by newlywed couples because the hill station is a humble mix of natural beauty with provision for undertaking various sports and adventure activities such as paragliding, trekking, skiing and more. This makes it a popular holidaying destination among locals as well as tourists.
Is Himachal Pradesh good for a honeymoon?
Some of the best destinations for newlywed couples lie in this hilly town, which is why you will find several popular honeymoon packages for Himachal Pradesh. This includes hill stations like Shimla, Manali, Khajjiar, McLeodganj and more. The mesmerizing scenic beauty and the iconic landscapes are just perfect to spend some romantic time with your partner.
How to reach Himachal Pradesh?
-Road: You can enter through Chandigarh, Pathankot or Kalka by car or bus and drive towards Himachal.
-Train: You can reach either Pathankot or Jogindernagar to reach Kangra valley or Kalka, from where you can take a car ride to reach your destination.
-Air: You can land at either Bhuntar airport in Manali, Gaggal airport in Kangra or Jubbarhatti airport in Shimla to reach any place in the town.
How many days are enough for a honeymoon trip in Himachal Pradesh?
You can easily cover all major attractions and enjoy some activities here in 6 to 7 days if you have booked a Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package and are planning to visit the hill station with your partner.
When can we witness snowfall in Himachal Pradesh?
If you are booking Himachal honeymoon tour packages to view the snow, then it is ideal to visit during the months of November to March, which is the winter months and invite ample snowfall on the land.
Which are the best romantic things to do in Himachal Pradesh at night?
-Take a stroll along the mall road: The mall roads in Himachal Pradesh usually remain open till 10 at night so if you are tired after a day of visiting different attractions, you can take some respite in shopping at these local shops with your partner.
-Enjoy candlelight dinner and bonfire at your hotel: Settle down with warm blankets to listen to live music and enjoy a bonfire after a scrumptious candlelit dinner.
-Camp at Solang Valley: You cannot encounter something wilder than Solang Valley when it comes to nighttime. You can settle down in a tent and enjoy the starry night sky with your partner.
-Take a dining trip: Depending on which area of Himachal Pradesh you are resting in, head out to take a dinner trip or relax having a coffee with your partner to relish some of the local popularities.
Which are the best things to buy from Himachal Pradesh?
-Shawls and caps from Kullu
-Artwork and painting of Buddhist inspiration
-Jams, pickles and local fruits
-Handkerchiefs from Chamba
-Paintings from Kangra
-Woodwork items including trays, utensils and toys
Which are the best romantic resorts in Himachal?
1. The Anantmaya Resort: Located in Manali Tehsil, the resort is a beautifully decorated and well-equipped accommodation for guests who want to stay in a lavish fashion and spend quality time with your loved one. Coming here with your partner, you will relish the mountain views and decked suite rooms.
2. Larisa Resort: Find this accommodation at the Kullu Naggar Road, featuring rooms with mountain views, pool views, and lavish suites where you can relax in comfort and enjoy the splendid views of the valleys with your partner.
3. Prakriti Aalay: Located in Dharamshala, this hotel offers charming views of the surrounding locales and well-equipped suites which feel inviting with the ambient decorations. The serene ambience of the hotel offers you a chance to spend quality time with each other.
4. Forest Ville Hotel and Resort: Find this accommodation in Kasauli, which is surrounded by lush green pine forests and a valley of beauty. The rooms offer a sparkling view of the mountains and rich comfort, making it an ideal getaway for couples.
5. Apple Country Resort: Located in the Log huts area of Manali, this resort offers stellar services with a magnificent view of the surroundings, which is perfect for those on a honeymoon to spend quality time.
Which are the best places to visit in Himachal Pradesh to enjoy snowfall?
1. Manali: The picturesque town of Manali is among the most popular destinations for couples who want to enjoy snowfall, amidst the green meadows, apple orchards and peaking mountains. It is best visited during the months of October to March.
2. Shimla: If you visit at just the right time, you will encounter enough snow in the landscape of Shimla which draws the attention of every adventure seeker. It is best visited during the months of October to April.
3. Khajjiar: The enticing aura and expansive landscape of Khajjiar makes it a humble paradise for couples, who can not only come here to take a stroll across the lands strewn with snow but also gather divine views of the surrounding mountains. It is best visited during the months of November to February.
4. Mcleodganj: Do not miss a chance to visit this surreal beauty on your Himachal Pradesh honeymoon package. With unreal views and serene surroundings, there is no way you would want to leave this place. It is best visited during the months of October to March.
5. Kufri: Sneak away to this wonderful place which is ideal for couples who want to explore some fun activities while enjoying the snow covered plains. It is best visited during the months of December to March.