Must Things to Do in Macau
Go to see Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral
The glorious remains of this magnificent church have been restored today by the Macanese government. During your vacation, visiting this archaeological marvel with your family and friends is one of the most insightful things to do in Macau.
Location: Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
Timings: Wednesday to Monday (9:00am – 6:00pm), Tuesday (9:00am - 2:00pm)
Strolling Through Taipa Village
There are several galleries, museums, historic architecture, local shops and attractions for you to explore. If you want to sample local cuisine, hear local stories and mingle with the residents, then you can visit one of the many restaurants in the village.
Location: Macau, China.
Price: MOP 440 per day approx.
Pay a Visit to A-Ma Temple
The most striking feature of the temple is its intricate architecture. The six main parts of the temple are the Memorial Arch, the Prayer Hall, the Zhengjiao Chanlin - Buddhist Pavilion, the Hall of Guanyin, the Hall of Benevolence and the Gate Pavilion.
Location: Guangdong Province, Macau, China.
Timings: Sunday to Saturday (7:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Watching The House of Dancing Water
The spectacular show is conducted by artists who perform mind-blowing acrobatics, diving from an elevation of 17 metres in a pool of 3.7 million gallons of water with 18m joint jets.
Location: City of Dreams, Estr. do Istmo, Macau
Timings: 5:00pm and 8:00pm respectively.
Price: MOP 552
Admiring the View At The Hac Sa Beach
The literal meaning of the name Hac Sa is ‘black sand’. The colour is created by the minerals which are washed ashore. The beach is fringed with shops and natural wonders that you can explore at your leisure. It is also one of the best places to catch a stunning sunset.
Location: Coloane, Macau, China.
Visit Senado Square
Some of the famous landmarks are the historical Senate Building and the majestic Post Office. The Senado Square looks ethereal at night while it is lit up. The square constructed with shaded stones and wave-designed mosaic attracts special attention from tourists travelling through Macau.
Location: Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau, China.
Catch the typical European vibe at Macau, a destination that leaves little to the imagination. Get a chance to visit and view some of the best and most attractive destinations in the city, which are beyond the typical casino culture of Macau. This one day tour can take you to the famous ruins of St Paul’s and a walk along the special Senado Square. Settle down to bite on some of the typical zesty dishes in Macau.
After you are done tasting the fusion foods, take it to the Macau Tower, and the world-class and renowned casinos, which are no less than the Las Vegas of the East. You can view the former Portuguese colony, the Portuguese church, Amoy statues and more. Also, get a chance to be transported to the Grand Canal in Venice at the Venetian in Macau. There are a number of packages available for this activity.
About the Macau City Sightseeing Tour:
- Pick up your travel destination as Macau and head there from Hong Kong island, Kowloon or someplace in Macau, to have a fun-filled day on a Macau Sightseeing Tour.|
- Get a chance to view one of the most remarkable and noteworthy attractions in Macau such as the UNESCO world heritage sites, A-Ma Temple, the ruins of St Paul’s and much more.
- After this, you may head to the contemporary modern-day attractions at the Macau city tour price towards the Macau Tower, which is the eleventh highest tower in all of the world.- Travel to a 4-star hotel for a delicious and scrumptious lunch, which might be a surprise for you.
- The tour can last for anywhere between 7 to 11 hours.
Pick Up Information:
Hotel pick up & drop is available from the selected hotels.
Please be at the agreed pick up point at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure.
Children aged 2 to 9 years can book the child ticket.
Children below 2 years can join for free with a paying adult.
About the Studio City Golden Reel Macau:
Book the Golden Reel Macau ticket and be amongst the first to ride the newly opened attractions at Studio City - the Hollywood-influenced entertainment center of Macau. The Golden Reel Ferris Wheel Macau is installed with a total of 17 pods riding a figure 8 shaped track. The rounds resemble a running 35 film reel at a giddying height of 425 ft. above the ground.
This marvelous structure is marked as one of the highest man-made structures in Asia, that bestows some intoxicating views of the South China Sea which makes it a must-do thing in Macau. Each Pod can accommodate up to 10 people while the wheel circumnavigates for around 15 minutes on the figure 8 track.
About the Golden Reel Ferris Wheel Macau Ride:
- Golden Reel Ferris Wheel is the world's first figure 8 Ferris wheel that operates at a dizzying height of 425 ft. above the ground!
- Experience Macau's landmarks from your Ferris wheel pod that dots the heart-stopping views of the South China Sea.
- Golden Reel Macau is set in Studio City which swarms with high-end hotels and entertainment centers.
- Golden Reel Ferris Wheel is an experience of 18 long minutes.
Monday-Friday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Weekends: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
The last entry time is 30 minutes prior to attraction closing time.
How to reach:
The Studio City Golden Reel Macau is easily reachable by public and private modes of transportation. A free shuttle bus from the main transport hubs (Macau Ferry Terminal, Macau International Airport, Taipa Ferry Terminal) will also take you there directly.
Guests aged 0 to 1 year can enter for free.
Guests aged 0 to 12 years should be accompanied by an adult.
Fun Day at An Ecological Park
You can go through an entertaining and illuminating process of learning about the lifestyle and behaviours of these pandas. The park also houses numerous medicinal plants and herbs along with several exotic insects.
Location: Estr. de Seac Pai Van, Macau, China.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am – 10:00 pm)
Go for A Photo Walk At Night
You can also walk along the bays, explore the streets without the crowd of tourists and discover the city via your camera in a whole new light. It is one of the most unique things to do in Macau where you can click memorable pictures of the Wynn Hotel’s reflection in the water or the magnificent Kun Lam Statue that is lit up at night.
Location: Macau, China.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (8:00 pm – 12:00 am)
About Venetian Macau:
Owned by Las Vegas Sands company this luxury hotel and casino resort region reflects Italian architecture. Offering Gondola Ride at Venetian Macau which is a romantic serenade of the canals of ‘Venice’. The Venetian hotel is a 39 story building and can be easily spotted from the canal. These form a network of canals and has a lot of impressive facades along with bewitching bridges.
The entire place reflects the Italian touch and is an unmissable part if you are touring Macau. You can also witness the gondolier boat ride, which is just an excellent option if you are here with your loved ones. The driver of the gondolier boat driver will be all dressed well and will keep singing the melodies which are plus to the experience.
About the Gondola Ride at Venetian Macau:
- Witness the Gondola Ride at Venetian Macau and take a deep insight into the renaissance architecture.
- With this, you can glide down the canals and listen to the gondolier bellows which are the traditional Italian tunes.
- You can also tour the Venetian Hotel, which reflects the Italian touch and is right here in Macau,
- The entire quarter is decorated with impressive facades and beautiful bridges.
- A trip to Macau is definitely incomplete without this experience as it gives you a sense of Italy, as the gondolier boat driver, will have a stripy shirt, straw hat and will keep on singing the romantic melodies for you.
- In the end, you can buy a souvenir photo of the experience and conclude the authentic gondola boat ride with a blast
The Gondola Ride at Venetian Macau Opening Hours :
Grand Canal: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Marco Polo Canal: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
San Luca Canal: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Present your voucher at the following locations:
Boutique Di Gondola (Shop 832 Grand Canal Street)
Emporio Di Gondola (Shop 891 Grand Canal Street)
Timings: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm (last redemption time is at 8:45 pm)
The Venetian Macau, Estrada de Baía de N. Senhora da Esperança, Taipa, Macau.
Children aged 1 to 11 years can book the child ticket.
Children aged 0 to 1 year can participate for free.
Spend an evening watching these amazing marine animals swim in perfectly synchronized groups, creating a mesmerising effect.
Location: Pearl River Estuary, Macau, China.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Hop Between Extravagant Casinos
The Venetian is the biggest casino amongst them all, with 640 gaming tables and 1,760 slot machines, where you can try your luck. Other popular casinos are Grand Lisboa Casino, MGM Casino, Macau Yat Yuen Casino and The Lisboa Casino where you can enjoy free drinks and have a memorable time.
Location: Sands Macau, the Grand Lisboa
Timings: Most casinos are open 24 hours
About the 888 Buffet in Sands Macau:
Dine at the 888 Gourmet Place Restaurant in the Sands Macau brings you a selection of food and desserts ranging from fresh fruit, chilled ice cream, freshly cut salad, painstakingly picked seafood like the oysters, salmon, and a diverse buffet that perfectly blends East and West. As you are welcomed in a cosy dining atmosphere, the tasteful decor singing the grandiose of Sands Macau in its cream and brown interior theme adorned with warm lights gives you a night to remember. Opting for the 888 buffet Macau will not only get you a perfect evening but the food and service promise to re-energize you during your dining exploration in Macau.
Beginning your dinner with some green salad, fresh sushi and maybe even a cheese platter can just never go wrong. Before you go for the acclaimed seafood that includes their fresh oysters and prawns, make sure you have explored the menu and figured out what you want to eat from that vast menu. Because there is just so much that one can’t taste it all. The main dishes like the Spaghetti and the Sweet and Sour Pork is to die for while you can also sample out the taste of regional Malaysian, Chinese, Korean and Thai dishes. Before you call it a day, don’t forget to devour on some sweet desserts to round out your meal - try out the Fruit Tart or the Raspberry Egg White Cake for a taste of summer or grab a scoop of ice cream; everything taste simply awesome at the 888 buffet Macau.
About the Activity:
- Gorge on a mouthwatering buffet laid out with a variety of food options that blend the East and West together.
- Try the wide range of drinks, from exotic tea and freshly brewed coffee experience to perfectly cooked meal; the menu has many surprises for you at Sands Macau.
- Sample out fresh seafood, tastefully prepared Korean dishes, and an assorted collection of food from various cuisines.
- Satiate your sweet buds with an array of delicious desserts available in the 888 buffet Macau
How To Reach:
Take free shuttle buses to The Venetian. Please check the galaxymacau website for the pickup point and time.
Children aged 3 - 11 years can avail child ticket.
Feel the Night at Boss Nightlife Party
The tour entails VIP treatment at all the places you visit and special inclusions and privileges at some of the most happening spots in the city.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 pm – 3:00 am)
Price: MOP 1,500 per person
Macau Sightseeing Cruise Tour
The main destinations that are explored as part of the tour include Taipa Village, Coloane, Macau Peninsula, A-Ma Temple, Macau Tower, Macau-Zhuhai Artificial Island, Casino Lisboa, etc.
Location: Inner Harbour Ferry Terminal pier (Behind Macau Masters Hotel)
Timings: 2:00 pm or 7:00 pm
Price: MOP 86 per person
Have Fun at the Casa Do Mandarin
Today, hanging out in this complex is considered one of the most popular things to do in Macau. You can visit the rooms which are open to the visitors and appreciate the historical artefacts and the antique furniture and vases. You can experience a traditional Chinese orchestra band that plays at a section of the complex.
Location: Travessa de António Da Silva, Macau
Timings: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Gaze on Macau Giant Panda Pavilion
You can watch them play, lounge and have fun as you learn about their behaviour and natural instincts as well. There are also rare panda species in the sanctuary, and if you are travelling to the Pavilion at the right time, you can even watch the feeders feed the pandas.
Location: Estr. de Seac Pai Van, Macau
Timings: Tuesday to Sunday (10:00 am – 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm)
Visit Na Tcha Temple
The roof, wall and main entrance are sculpted with various animal motifs reflecting Chinese art. The tranquil ambience of the temple is the main crowd puller. It is a popular tourist destination where all visitors can pay their respect and enjoy the serenity. Visiting this temple is one of the best things to do in Macau for a historical and religious experience.
Location: Santo Antonio, Macau, China.
Timings: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Relax at Cheoc Van Beach
You can take a leisurely stroll on the pristine white, sandy beach as you watch a glorious sunset. Surrounded by lush green palms and thick vegetation, this beach can become your ideal natural getaway in Macau. Lifeguard surveillance is available all the time to make sure you are safe and protected as you enjoy your water activities.
Location: Coloane, Macau
Visit Maritime Museum Macau
The museum is divided into floors exhibiting distinct categories of items – for example, the first floor is all about the Chinese Civilisation while the second floor displays traditional artwork of Macau and the third floor features contemporary art and literature from the city.
Location: 1 Largo do Pagode da Barra, Macao
Timings: Wednesday to Monday (10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Price: MOP 5 for children, MOP 10 for adults (free for children below 10 years and adults over 65 years of age)
Adventurous Things to Do in Macau
Trek to Guia Hills
The easiest way to reach the hill is by taking the slope of the Cheoc Kung Pavilion situated adjacent to the Guia Hotel. The Guia Hills is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for the ancient fortress, an old cathedral and the Guia Lighthouse that can be found along the trail.
Location: Sao Lazaro, Guia Hills, Macau, China.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Price: MOP 205
About the Macau Tower:
Located near the south coastal region, Macau tower gives access to the views of mainland China. It is also known as the Macau tower convention and entertainment center and is snuggled at an altitude of 338 meters above the ground. Plunging from a platform 233 meters high, challengers will experience a 4-5 second free-fall before stretching the 50-meter Bungy cord and rebounding at 30 meters above the ground. Its positioning makes it an excellent place for the adventure activities, and hence it boasts off with a whole wide range of it.
From this height, the deck offers the displays a fine dining restaurant with perfect views for photo sessions and a whole lot more. Additionally, this tower also holds a place in the World Federation of the great tower and is one of the best tourist places in Macau. The Macau Tower Bungee Jump price is pretty nominal and is so is that of the other enthralling activities like skywalk, sky fall, and various others. If you are scanning for an adventure-filled place, then this is your place to be.
About the Macau Tower Bungy Jump:
- Plunge down from an elevation of 233 m above the group with Macau Tower Bungee Jump.
- With this activity, you’ll be witnessing a freefall at a speed of 200 km/hr.
- Marking its place in the highest commercial bungee jump in the world, it also holds a place in the Guinness World Record by leaping from the 10th tallest freestanding tower.
- Before landing on the airbag which is peculiarly designed, the cable system will help the bungee jumpers to experience few rebounds and that too safely.
- Get cool merchandise such as an exclusive bungee jump t-shirt member card and a membership card with a certificate that is included in the package and get the opportunity to purchase the video or snaps of this thrilling and fun experience.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Friday-Sunday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Monday-Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
How to reach:
Level 61, Observation Deck of Macau Tower.
By taxi/bus: 9A, 18, 21, 23, 32 and 26
About Macau Tower:
Locally called as the “Las Vegas of Asia” the Macau tower, is one destination for all kinds of adventures. From the Skywalk to Bungee jumping this convention tower lacks nowhere and victuals to all sorts of adventures. Measuring 1019 ft, this tower gives access to the splendid views along with famous restaurants and theaters. If you are looking for a getaway with your friends and family, then this is a perfect place for you.
Be it the Macau Tower Skywalk price or one of sky jump, each of them is nominal and the ticket could be bought by anyone. There are not many restrictions for the activities, all you need to do is fit well in the harness. Additionally, this tower marks its place in the World Federation of great towers and hails out to all the thrill-seekers. This is the place where your hunt for an action-packed package ends.
About the Macau TowerSkywalk Ticket:
- Witness the Macau tower skywalk with which you can traverse the tower for 20 minutes.
- From here you can take a glimpse at the panoramic views of Mainland China.
- There will be a state-of-the-art system that will harness you in place and it will also give you the freedom to walk around.
- At the end of the activity, you will also get a certificate along with a membership card with it.
- Not only this, but you will also be provided with an exclusive walker t-shirt and a picture as a souvenir of the experience.
- Club Macau Tower Skywalk with several other activities available at the site and make your day a memorable one.
Opening Hours of Macau Tower Skywalk :
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Friday-Sunday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Monday-Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
How to reach Macau Tower Skywalk :
Level 61, Observation Deck of Macau Tower.
By bus: Take bus numbers 9A, 18, 21, 23, 32, or 26
The best way is by private car or taxi.
Participants aged 0-18 must provide written authorization from parents for their Macau Tower Skywalk ticket.
About the Macau Tower Climb:
- Push your limits and conquer the iconic Macau Tower Climb.
- With this ticket, you can trace the highest summit of the administrative region at 338 meters.
- At the top of the tower, you can take a glimpse of the panoramic views which surround the mighty structure.
- Here you’ll be climbing 100 meters up to the mast’s vertical ladders.
- Make sure that you are not afraid of heights and are moderately fit as this is an extreme version of the adventure.
- All the equipment like the hand-rails, hand-holds, and everything will be provided by the safety staff.
- With this, your hunt of the most challenging adventure comes to an end.
About the Macau Tower:
Also famed as the Macau tower convention and entertainment center, this is an excellent place to spend an action-packed day. Measuring a height of 338 m above the ground, the observation deck offers picture-perfect views, restaurants, and a whole lot more. From the Skywalk X to the shopping malls and theaters this place has everything on the premises and is perfect to tour with your friends and family.
At this place, you can witness several adventurous activities like Bungee jumping, tower climbing, and various others which will make your day even more memorable. Macau Tower Climb price is quite nominal and anyone can easily book it. The tower marks its place in the World Federation of great towers and is a worth visiting place. If you are looking for a place in Macau for entertainment then this is your one-stop destination for all.
- Monday-Sunday: 11:00am (morning session)/ 3:00pm (afternoon session)
Note: It is prohibited to bring a GoPro to the climb. The Operator staff will bring a GoPro with them to take shots at the top of the Mast
About the Activity:
- Jump off from the same platform as that of bungee and descend down from an elevation of 233m.
- This is a less scary activity than bungee jumping and you can free fall in an upright position all the way down.
- In the Macau Tower Sky Jump, you will be harnessed by a cable wire and then you can descend down for the 17 seconds.
- Make sure that you land comfortably on your ground as the flight will make your adrenaline pump up
- In the end, you will also receive a certificate, membership card and a jumper t-shirt which is included in the package.You can also buy the photos and videos as a souvenir of the activity.
About the Macau Tower Sky Jump
Famed as the iconic activity the Macau Tower Sky Jump, increases the tourist count of this south coast of China. This tower is also known as the Macau tower convention and entertainment center, this is an exceptional spot to have a fun-filled day outing with your loved ones. Standing at a height of 1019 ft over the earth, this tower serves as an observation deck which extends amazing views along with restaurants, and a whole lot more of recreation spots
Each thing is available here, from the Skywalk X to the malls and drama shows this place has everything on the premises and is perfect to tour with your friends and family. At this site, you can experience a wide spectrum of adventure-filled activities like Bungee jumping, tower climbing, and multiple others which will add up to the Macau trip. Macau Tower Sky Jump price is quite decent and can be booked by anyone. Additionally, the tower signifies its position in the World Federation of great towers and is a place that you should definitely visit. If you are seeking for an action-packed day, then this is your place to be.
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-7:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00am-10:00pm
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-9:00pm
- Friday-Sunday: 10:00am-10:00pm
Wind-surfing consists of navigating your way through the waves of the ocean on a small boat with a large wind-sail. You can control the direction of the boat by moving the sail in various directions. Create some unforgettable memories as you speed through the blue splashing waves in a picturesque beach.
Location: Hac Sa Beach, Macau, China.
Timings: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Price: MOP 263 per person
The Nam Van Lake is an ideal place to enjoy canoeing during your vacation in Macau. This man-made lake hosts canoeing events throughout the year, attracting a large number of tourists.
Location: Nam Van Lake, Macau, China
Price: MOP 142 per person approx.
There are several beaches where you can experience jet skiing, after training from professional instructors. You can also have a professional operating the jet ski while you ride along and get an unparalleled view of the skyline. It is a fun and thrilling adventure that you must experience when you are in Macau.
Location: Hac Sa Beach, Macau, China.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Price: MOP 235 per person
Organised by Macau Motorsports Club, this activity is absolutely safe and you will be provided with all safety instructions before the activity for a seamless and safe experience.
Location: Estr. de Seac Pai Van, Macao, China
Timings: Tuesday to Sunday (2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
Price: MOP 185 per person for half an hour
From the summit of the trek, you can get a beautiful panoramic view of Macau. You can also go trekking in and around Taipa Island, from where you can get a stunning view of the natural landscape and settlements.
Location: Guia Hill, Mong Ha Hill, Taipa Island, etc.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Things to do in Macau with Family
About the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park:
Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park is a huge aquarium that is situated inside Chimelong International Ocean Resort in Hengqin. The place allows visitors to see the rare whale shark, beguiling beluga whales, fluffy polar bears and many such exotic breeds. It is one of the largest aquariums in the world which has also been awarded the 2014 Thea Award for Outstanding Achievement for theme parks. It is a one-of-a-kind destination in China that oozes with fun themed zones, exotic animal exhibits, exhilarating rides, and impressive theatre shows.
The Chimelong Ocean Kingdom is an edutainment package where you not only relax but enjoy and learn so much about ocean life. The experience is taken to the next level by introducing outdoor events suchlike the float parade and a glittering show of fireworks called fireworks finale over the Hengqin Ocean. The park also encompasses various international restaurants and cafes which offer a range of dining options in a great setting. The colorful souvenir and gift shops are sure to lure you into picking up a few souvenirs to take back home.
About the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Tickets:
- Explore the eclectic mix of the marine world at Chimelong Ocean Kingdom on a close encounter of marine creatures at this huge aquarium.
- Witness the wilderness of whale sharks, penguins, polar bears, dolphins, beluga whales and many such marine creatures at the park’s many themed areas.
- Speed on a roller coasters rides and experience some jaw-dropping journeys suchlike Polar Explorer, Dolphin Round Ride, Walrus Splash, and more.
- Enthralling a worldwide audience, Chimelong Ocean Kingdom ticket price reduces to a discounted rate if booked in advance.
the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park Opening Hours:
1 Jul-31 Aug: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
1 Sep-30 Jun: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
How to reach the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom Park:
Hengqin Island Xiangzhou, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China.
By Shuttle Bus: Shuttle bus ticket costs CNY20-25 per person.
From Macau: Hotel Beverly Plaza Macau (CTS counter) – Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal – Studio City – Hengqin Bay Hotel – Chimelong Ocean Kingdom
Guests with a height of 100-150 cm can book the child ticket.
Children with a height below 100 cm can enter for free but should be accompanied by a paying adult.
Macau Open Top Bus Tour
The trip covers approximately 120 different attractions divided into 16 main stops, which includes famous tourist spots like Mandarin’s House and the A-Maa Temple.
Location: Counter Unit 1646, Arrival Hall, Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. Macau
Timings: Monday to Sunday (9:30 am – 4:15 pm)
Price: MOP 216 per person
About the Macau Food Tour:
- Macau Food Tour is a 3 hours tour which introduces you to the best Macau delicacies.
- This tour unveils the rich and authentic food culture of Macau.
- Being a part of this tour, you can explore around 5 savory Macanese dishes from a myriad of locations.
- Do not forget to miss on the street food of Macau’s seasoned street stalls.
- While you head towards islands oldest areas, you shall be exploring all the historical landmarks lined all along your way.
- As it is a group activity, each group shall consist of 4 to 6 travelers and a guide.
- Your package shall be inclusive of food tasting at around 5 different eateries, and you will be provided one water bottle per head.
- Other personal expenses, such as extra food or drinks, will be at your own expense.
Make your Macau Food Tour an exciting one by trying different foods served at Macau’s gritty streets. Each food stall exhibits rich and vibrant flavored Macanese recipes. Feasting here, you will find a lot of delicacies as the by-product of colonial influences such as China, Portuguese and others. As soon as you smell your ordered food, your taste buds shall sing and indulge in this eclectic delicious meal fusion.
Crawling all along these Macanese Food Stalls is one of the most favorite things to do for those who stay in Southern China. You just need to pick a right time to taste the delicacies and cuisines being served here, and you will be witnessing an incredible food adventure from this metropolis. Dried Crab Roe Tossed Noodles, Traditional Pork Chop Bun, Deep Fried Fish Skin Noodle, and Deep Fried Crackling are some of the must-try delicacies here.
Meet Up Information:
No. 1 Cathedral Square (At Fountain), Largo da Se, Macau
Please arrive at the meeting spot 10 minutes before the tour begins
Please be punctual, latecomers will be considered as a no show and no refunds will be issued
12:00pm (Lunch) and 5:00pm (Dinner), dail
About the Macau Tower 360° Café:
Macau Tower 360° Café is a one-of-its-kind high dine venue where you can try a wide array of delicacies and cuisines while enjoying Macau’s ever-changing views. The combo of a perfect buffet-style dinner and city’s engaging skyline makes your every moment spend here to be a special one. This luxurious restaurant is well-known for seafood and sweet dishes from Macau, Portugal, India, and China
To soothe your eyes with an engaging view of Macau’s beauty, this restaurant is perched atop the most famous tower in the city. The never-ending varieties of international cuisines will definitely be spoiling you to crave for some more. To add-on more flavour to your café tour, you will be receiving a complimentary entry pass to take you to the top of Macau’s Observation Deck. Once on the top of this adorable deck, you can indulge yourselves in adventurous bungy jumping for a little more exciting night. A combination of all these activities is what justifies every penny you pay as Macau Tower 360° Café Price. Do not forget to capture some splendid bird-eye moment as soon as you step on the Observation Deck.
About the activity:
- Macau Tower Dinner Buffet is the best place to enjoy delicacies from India, Macau, Portugal, and China.
- Your entire Macau Tower 360° Cafe tour shall be for 2 hours where you will be immediately meeting your guide on your arrival.
- The speciality of this venue is that it gives you a chance to enjoy your dinner over a 360° rotating ambience.
- While you have your dinner, you can watch the spectacularly changing Macau views in the glittering night light.
- You can enjoy as many foods as you want at an affordable Macau Tower 360° Café Price.
- Your ticket to the dinner buffet is also inclusive of an entry pass to Macau Tower Observation Deck.
- Climbing on the deck, you can take a closer view at the breath-taking adrenaline junkies bungee jump.
Buffet hours: 6:30pm-10:00pm
Observation deck hours: 10:00am-9:00pm (Mon-Fri) and 9:00am-9:00pm (Weekends & Public Holidays)
How To Reach:
Free shuttle bus between Studio City, Macau Ferry Terminal, Altira, Macau city centre, Taipa city centre, MGM Cotai
Children aged 6 - 11 years can avail child ticket.
Child aged 0-5 may need to buy Macau Tower ticket to enter the tower.
About Warner Bros. Fun zone:
The Warner Bros. Fun Zone Macau is a 32000 sqft wonder designed to give your child a unique and fun-filled experience. The fun zone is packed with famous Warner Bros. characters with different zones offering different character inspired fun. The kids can climb, swing, jump, get behind wheels or enjoy at the arcade gaming zone, there is something for kids of all ages. For very young toddlers the Tom and Jerry picnic playground offers an ideal, safe and hygienic area designed like giant fruits and cheese to get to the theme of Tom and Jerry.
There is also an oversized Banana slide extremely fun and safe for your kids to embark upon. The wonderland also boasts of some great movies on display with a themed restaurant and a party venue to have happening parties for your kids. There are different passes available depending on which package you would want to take. Children below 1 will not be charged. Come here to bring those lovely smiles and giggles out.
About the Activity:
- Take your kids to an exciting and fun-filled Warner Bros. Fun Zone and let them enjoy their day.
- Engage the kids in the exclusive Tom and Jerry Playground with oversized cheese and banana slides.
- Take your child shopping to the on-location gift shop stocking your favorite toys and accessories.
- Your child will enjoy a wonderful cinematic experience with a great collection of cartoon cinema presented here.
- Enjoy lip-smacking dishes at the themed Warner Bros. restaurant
- Designated space for conducting birthday parties for your little ones with customizable rooms and themes.
- A separate soft playing zone with racing wheels available at the Warner Bros. Fun zone
Opening Hours: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
How to reach:
The place is easily reachable by public or private mode of transportation.
Infants aged below 1 year can enter for free.
Visit the Macau Fisherman's Wharf
It features approximately 150 elegant restaurants and stores including a wide range of designer boutiques. You can also visit jazzy casinos and chic bars that can make this a wholesome and memorable experience in Macau.
Location: Macau Avenida da Amizade, Macau.
Timings: Open 24 hours
Visit Kun Iam Statue
The base of the statue is a blooming lotus which enhances the beauty of the structure. At night, the statue is lit up with thousands of lights, which makes it even more attractive. The gilded gold shine on the bronze structure reflects the light, creating an ethereal effect.
Location: Nossa Senhora De Fátima, Macau, China
Timings: Saturday to Thursday (10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Attend Lantern Festival
During this festival, the streets are lit up with beautiful lights in the shape of glittering butterflies, sparkling flowers and traditional lanterns. The whole city engages in this festival, with street food stalls lining the lanes, firework displays and cultural performances being conducted at regular intervals.
Location: Macau Peninsula, Macau, China.
Timings: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Festivals of A-Ma and Tam Kung Temple
Therefore, every year, on the 23rd day of the third lunar month, celebrations and prayers are held in great fervour to worship goddess A-Ma. Similarly, Tam Kung or Tam Tai Sin is also a sea- goddess who is believed to have the powers to control the weather.
This deity is worshipped on the 8th day of the fourth month in the Chinese calendar. The locals celebrate it with a grand show called “Kung Fu” with spectacular carnivals and dragon dance performances.
Location: São Lourenço, Macau and Coloane, Macau
Timings: January – February
Attend the Dragon Boat Festival
In this traditional festival, long paddle boats are brightly coloured and decorated with dragons and paddled by a group of rowers, racing to beat one another to reach the finish line. Along with the thrill of the competition, you can also enjoy delicious street food and games.
Location: Nam Van Lake Nautical Centre, Lago Nam Van, Macau, China.
Timings: It is a 3-Day event in June
See Macau Grand Prix
The Grand Prix features a race length of 91.8 km and a circuit length of 6.12 km. The race is complete after 15 thrilling laps and both motorcycles and cars participate in this Grand Prix. The race track is known for its rough crash barriers and sharp corners which heightens the thrill of the intense races.
Location: Circuito de Guia, Macau, China.
Price: MOP 730 per person approx.
Visit The Michael Jackson Mansion
The MJ mansion features a dazzling set of duvet cover and cushions with the initials of the star. The mansion also features an elegant bathroom with a jacuzzi, a magnificent dining area and a mind-blowing karaoke room where you can relive the legendary music of MJ.
Location: 2o andar, Ponte 16, Ponte 12A - 20, Rua das Lorchas e Rua do Visconde Paço de Arcos, Macau, China.
Timings: Accessible at all times for guests staying at Sofitel Macau
Enjoy Macanese Food Adventure
You can also enjoy a romantic dinner with a breathtaking view of the city at the revolving Tower 360° Café. Experience the authentic flavour of the Mikado coffee beans at Café On 4, along with delicious pasta, chilled jellies and mouth-watering crepes. You can also try local street food like almond cookies and barbequed bread at places like Rua de S. Paulo.
- 888 Gourmet Place at Sands Macao, Macau,
Price: MOP 140 per person
Have a Venetian Shopping Experience
The cuisine includes a large array of authentic Japanese, French and Italian dishes. The resort also features picturesque outdoor pools and facilities for relaxing gondola rides.
Location: Estrada da Baia de Nossa Senhora da Esperança, Macau, China.
Price: MOP 1,415 per day
Furry Fun @ Seac Pai Van Park
This park houses numerous species of rare flora and fauna. The park also has an in-house zoo, where you can spend time watching the Giant Panda thrive in a protected environment – an activity that is especially enjoyed by children.
Location: Coloane, Macau, China
Timings: Monday to Sunday (6:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Price: MOP 10 for the Panda Pavilion
See The Tilework at The Municipal Affairs Bureau
The lobby of the building is adorned with Portuguese blue tiles, which gives it an archaic elegance and old-world charm. The art and architecture of the building have earned it the title of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Location: 163 Av. de Almeida Ribeiro, Macao
Timings: Monday to Friday (9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
Other Things to do in Macau
Pay a Visit at Wine Museum
You can learn a number of historical facts about the origin of the rarest wines and get information regarding their brewing techniques. Some of the finest wines you can purchase from here include Vinho Branco - a white wine, Vinho Tinto- red wine and authentic Douro or Alentejo – the famous aromatic wine from Portugal.
Location: 431 Rua Luís Gonzaga Gomes, Basement, Macau, China.
Timings: Wednesday to Monday (10:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Price: Free entry, wine tasting MOP 15
Tea Tasting at Macau Tea Culture House
Established in 2005, this museum is spread over an area of 1,076 square metres and reflects a southern European architectural style featuring a signature Chinese tiled roof. The museum exhibits traditional Chinese tea-pots and tea paintings beautifully done by the local artists.
Location: Lou Lim Ieoc Garden, Avenida do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida, Macau, China.
Timings: Tuesday to Sunday (9:00 am to 7:00 pm)
Visit the Aquarium (MGM)
Some of the most exciting residents in this museum include the Blue Moon Angelfish, Clown Triggerfish, Panther Grouper and Cownose Stingrays and others.
Location: Avenida Sun Yat-Sen, New Reclamation Area, Outer Harbour, Macau, MGM Macau, China
Singing Bean Express
As you enjoy the coffee, you can also relish some freshly baked cakes and enjoy watching the Macau city skyline from your seat.
Location: Level 58, Observation Lounge, Macau Tower, Largo Da Torre De Macau, China.
Timings: Monday- Friday (10:00 am to 7:00 pm) and Saturday and Sunday (11:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Price: MOP 600 for two approx.
Eat at Seng Cheong Restaurant
The restaurant serves fresh seafood dishes along with Oriental and Chinese preparations. The ambience of the restaurant is warm and elegant and the service is world-class. While visiting this restaurant you must try their signature dish - the delicious crab congee or crab porridge.
Location: No.24 R. do Cunha, Macau, China.
Timings: Monday to Sunday (12:00 pm to 11:30 pm)
Price: MOP 500 for two
Visit Lua Azul
They serve authentic Chinese food and especially the dim sums at Lua Azul are considered world-famous. Some of the other food you must try from their menu include stir-fried Angus beef and garden greens in truffle sauce.
Location: Largo da Torre de Macau, Macao
Timings: Monday to Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
Price: MOP 450 for two
Gaze on Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lounge
You can enjoy world-class cocktails and some of the best food in this bar, while you relax in the plush setting. It is the perfect place for intimate dates or important celebrations.
Location: 51/F, The Ritz-Carlton, Macau, Estrada da Baía, Tv. da Esperança, Macao
Timings: Monday to Sunday (2:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.)
Price: MOP 700 for two
Stroll the St. Regis Bar
You can choose from a range of teas, wines, beers, cocktails, signature gins and food at St. Regis, which can elevate your Macau trip.
Location: 2nd Floor, The St. Regis Macao The Londoner, Estr. do Istmo, Macao
Timings: Monday to Sunday (2:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.)
Price: MOP 200 for two