Popular Pattaya Packages
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 35990.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 17990.0|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 45000.0|
|7 Days 6 Nights||₹ 35500.0|
|9 Days 8 Nights||₹ 59000.0|
Pattaya PackagesPattaya tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Pattaya tour package with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Pattaya tours with exciting deals & offers.
With the advent of tourism in Pattaya, since the city has become an exotic party and beach town. With a lot of tourist places in Pattaya, it attracts tourists and expats from all over the world to enjoy the sun, sand, and sea. Located on the East Coast of Thailand, it boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It is popularly known as the Sin City and is famous for adult fun and its eye-popping red-light areas. A lot of bachelors come to visit an explosion of b of beer bars, go-go bars, and massage parlours. With the colourful and lively vibes on the streets of Pattaya, holidays here can never be dull.
In recent years, to change Pattaya’s infamous reputation of adults-only destination, the Thai government has made efforts to add a host of family and kid-friendly attractions as well. Lucrative Pattaya tour packages have now led families flocking to this mesmerising location to make the best out of their vacations. Families, tourist groups or even solo travellers enjoy tonnes of options to shop. The malls, outlets, bazaars, open street markets, and stalls have something or the other for everyone.
Couples also come here for a secluded beach getaway. The luxurious resorts dotted on the sea coast are worth spending your time with the luxuries of the city at your disposal. The bustling city also boasts of some excellent joints to eat and get a glimpse of the local cuisine and culture. A lot of adventure enthusiasts find their haven here for a host of activities like paragliding, parasailing, snorkelling, scuba diving, jet-skiing and several more to choose from. This place is surely a hotspot for outdoor enjoyment. The city itself is well-planned with a well-connected public transport system. It will be easy-breezy for you to travel from one point to the other and even the nearby places, like Bangkok.
People Also Ask About Pattaya Tours
Which are the best tour packages for Pattaya?Here are some of the best tour packages for an amazing vacation in Pattaya:
1. 3 Nights Bangkok Pattaya Tour
2. Cheap Bangkok Tour Package 2020 | Flat 20% Off
3. Bangkok Pattaya Phuket Krabi Tour Package 2020 | Flat 20% OffPhuket- Bangkok- Pattaya Tour For 6 Days
5. Sightseeing Tour of Thailand For 7 Days
Which are the best places to visit during the Pattaya tour?1.Sanctuary of Truth: By booking the Pattaya Package, you'll get a chance to visit the Sanctuary of Truth, the largest and the most intricately carved teak wood structure in the world. It looks like a hybrid of temple and palace and acts as a place of appreciation for art, culture, philosophy, and faith for people of all religions.
Through elaborate carvings and beautiful sculptures, it pays tribute to the seven creators of man: Earth, Father, Heaven, Mother, Sun, Moon, and Stars. The expansive grounds of the sanctuary also contain dramatic demonstrations of sword-fighting and a small shooting range. Horse and elephant rides and a small souvenir stall are also available here.
Location: 206/2 Moo5, Pattaya-Naklua Road Soi 12, NakluaTiming: 08:00 am - 5:00 pm
Click Here To Book: Sanctuary Of Truth Tickets
2. Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden: Whether you want to immerse yourself in nature or step away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Nong Nong Tropical Botanical Garden should be your ideal destination. This is a five hundred acre garden where you can witness rock arrangements, animal sculptures and enjoy spectacular traditional dance shows, elephant shows, and Muay Thai shows.
A section of this beautiful garden is dedicated to therapeutic massages and exotic Thai fruits. The garden's layout is focused on various themes, and areas are set aside to develop each theme. The animals' sculpture garden has sculptures of animals like deer, camels, leopards, and lamas.
Location: 34/1 Tambon Na Chom Thian, 20250Timing: 08:00 am - 6:00 pm
Checkout Best Offers On: Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden Tickets
3.Jomtien Beach: If you're looking for a luxury seaside break, you must visit Jomtien Beach, a long and beautiful beachfront filled with bars, restaurants, and hotels. You can dine in waterfront restaurants, admire dramatic sunsets and watch a Thai cultural performance.
The crescent-shaped beach is an instagrammable spot where you can relax and unwind on the sun loungers. It is always buzzing and crowded, and you can enjoy various water sports activities here such as parasailing, windsurfing, and skiing. The beach also showcases Thailand's cultural side as you can enjoy elegant cabaret shows at the Colosseum Show.
Location: Jomtiensaineung Road, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand, PattayaTiming: 24*74.Wat Yansangwararam: By booking the Pattaya Tour Package, you will get a chance to visit Wat Yansangwararam, a famous Thai temple surrounded by massive lakes, several buildings of different architectural styles, and clean gardens. The temple was built in 1976 in honor of the Patriarch Somdej Phra Yanasangworn, who was the head of the Thai Monastic Order.
A number of buildings, such as Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Swiss, and Lanna Thai, can be seen in the Wat Yan complex. When you enter the complex of the temple, the first building you will see is the Viharn Sien. The main temple building is known for its unique design, and it has been built in a different style than most Thai temples.
Location: 999 Moo 11 Huay Yai Subdistrict, Bang Lamung 20250 ThailandTiming: 08:00 am - 5:00 pm
5. Wat Phra Yai (Big Buddha): Wat Phra Yai, also known as the Big Buddha Temple, is a major landmark on the island of Koh Samui. It has a 12-foot tall golden Big Buddha statue which depicts Lord Buddha sitting calmly while meditating.
It is believed that the statue of Buddha protects the locals from evil spirits and brings good luck to all. You have to climb stairs to reach the statue, and at the top, you will see locals performing religious rituals.
Location: 4171, Bo Put, Ko Samui, Surat Thani 84320, ThailandTiming: 10:00 am - 11:45 pm
Planning A Trip To Thailand, Checkout Our Thailand Tour Packages Now!
What are the best things to do in Pattaya?1.Relax at Coral Island: Book the Pattaya Package and get a chance to relax and unwind at Coral Island, famed for its white-sand beaches, ancient ruins, and forested nature trails. Coral Island is a veritable paradise with crystal clear water, lush greenery, and plentiful coral reefs.
Due to its luxurious shops and restaurants, this island is a favorite among daytrippers and well-heeled vacationers. Here you can enjoy a range of sea activities such as sea walking, parasailing, scuba diving, and banana boat ride.
Location: Highway 3, Pattaya, Gulf of Thailand, 202602.
Click Here To Book: Coral Island Tour From Pattaya
2. Watch Tiffany's Cabaret Show: Another interesting activity you'll enjoy by booking the Pattaya Package is Tiffany's Cabaret Show. It is Thailand's most famed performance that has received numerous awards both internationally and nationally.
Every night over a hundred international performers in dazzling costumes delight the audiences with their amazing performance. The one hour fifteen minutes long show is an explosion of sound and light with beautiful sets that form the backdrop for the "Showgirls" in Asia.
Location: Highway 3, Pattaya, Gulf of Thailand, 202602Timing: Different show times are 6:00 pm/ 7.30 hrs. / 21.00 hrs.
Checkout Best Offers On: Tiffany's Cabaret Show Tickets
3.Shopping at Thepprasit Night Market: Get ready for retail therapy by enjoying a late-night shopping experience at Thepprasit Night Market. This is the most popular local market in Pattaya, with an impressive array of stalls and shops.
It is also known as "Kankheha Thepprasit Market" and "Pattaya Weekend Market," and you can enjoy traditional Thai delicacies here. There are more than three hundred and fifty stalls at the market and a row of permanent shops selling the largest variety of goods. You can buy anything from dodgy electronics to dubious pirate DVDs, car parts, and mobile phone cases over here.
Location: Thepprasit Road, Amphoe Bang Lamung, South PattayaTiming: 5 pm-11 pm
4.Scuba Diving: By booking the Pattaya Tour Package, you will get a chance to enjoy scuba diving at Pattaya Far Islands. If you're looking for an additional thrill by going deep-sea, you can head to Koh Khrok, a renowned site of tidal activities.
You'll witness world-famous shipwrecks and have an intimate interaction with marine life species like stingrays, eels, seahorses, turtles, coral reefs, lionfish, and at times sharks while enjoying this activity. Trained PADI instructors will accompany you during this activity to take full care of your safety and well-being.
Location: Thepprasit Road, Amphoe Bang Lamung, South PattayaTiming: 5 pm-11 pm
5.Don't Miss the Dolphin Show: Watch the dolphins performing a dazzling array of leaps, twists, and flips by attending the Dolphin show at Pattaya Dolphin World. The 45-minutes long dolphin show is a completely unusual experience and will keep your entire family in awe with the phenomenal acts of the dolphins.
You can see the dolphins dancing, juggling, painting, and even playing basketball during the show. As the show ends, you can also click amazing pictures with the dolphins and flaunt them on your Instagram feed.
Location: 44/8 Moo 9 Huay-Yai, Pattaya 20150 ThailandTiming: 9 am to 5 pm
Best Offers On: Pattaya Dolphin World Tickets
6.Enjoy the beautiful view of the city from Pattaya Viewpoint: Enjoy the splendid view of the city from Pattaya Viewpoint, situated on top of Pratumnak Hill. This viewpoint is one of the best spots to enjoy panoramic and picturesque views of the setting sun on the horizon.
From the hill, you can get a magnificent view of the city, whether you visit it at night or in the day. There is also a temple on the hilltop, which is a monument to Kromluang Chumphon Khet Udomsak and is known to house a relic of Buddha.
Location: Soi Rajchawaroon, Pratumnak HillTiming: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm.
7.Visit Khao Chi Chan: Get ready to have a spiritual retreat during the Pattaya Trip by visiting Khao Chi Chan, also known as the Buddha Mountain. The image of Buddha meditating with one hand in his lap and the other hand resting on his knee is engraved into the mountain's northern side.
It was built in 1996 to commemorate Thailand's king's golden jubilee and continues to be the most popular tourist spot in Pattaya. The ground in front of Buddha Mountain has a beautiful temple that is frequented by saffron-robed monks.
Location: Soi Khao Chi Chan, Tambon Na Chom Thian, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20250Timings: 8 am to 5 pm
Planning A Honeymoon Trip To Thailand, Checkout Our Thailand Honeymoon Packages Now!
What can you do in Pattaya for free?The best free activities which you can enjoy in Pattaya include going to the beach and relaxing there in the sun rays.
You can also enjoy Central Festival to browse through a range of international brands, savor the peaceful ambience at Big Buddha Temple, enjoy the enthralling ambience of The Walking Street or enjoy the glorious views of the city from Pattaya City Sign.
Recommended Read: Places To Visit In Pattaya For Free
Where is the red light district in Pattaya?Located near the Pattaya Walking Street, the red light district is one of the popular areas in Pattaya. It is famous for having the go-go bars and sex shows. You can reach there by taking a cab or taxi from the city centre.
How many days in Pattaya is enough?Three days are enough for the Pattaya tour.-On the first day of the Pattaya Tour Package, you'll visit Coral Island by speed boat. In the evening, you can attend the popular AlCazar show.-Dedicate your second day of the Pattaya Tour Package to visit Nong Nooch Village.-On the third day of the Pattaya Tour, you can visit Wat Yansangwararam and Sanctuary of Truth.
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Pattaya In 3 Days
What should I buy in Pattaya?-Dragon Eye-Longan-Mangosteen-Noin-Rambutan-Tamarind-Coconuts-Bengali Blue flower tea-Shampoos-Creams-Rubies-Sapphires-Thai Tea-Buddha souvenirs-Dried durian chips-Durian toffee-Tom Yum paste-Soap Carvings-Thai handicraft-Handmade Bags-Thai Trinkets-Takabb Anti-cough Pill
Also Checkout: Things To Do In Pattaya In 2 Days
Is Bangkok cheaper than Pattaya?No, Pattaya is cheaper than Bangkok as a one day tour in Pattaya will cost you about 4000 THB and for Bangkok it will be 6000 THB.
Bangkok is more commercialised than Pattaya, which is known for its holiday vibes. Pattaya is relatively cheaper when it comes to booking hotels or going for train rides. The bars and restaurants in Pattaya can also be enjoyed at a cheaper price than in Bangkok.
Check This Out: Unexplored Places In Pattaya
Which is better, Phuket or Pattaya?Phuket is an ideal getaway to cherish a vacation which is more romantic and laid-back and ideal to go with families and kids. The soothing beaches of Phuket offer mesmerising sunrise and sunset views which help you appreciate the serenity of nature against the backdrop of turquoise blue waters.
However, Pattaya is a haven for party animals with many bars and nightclubs. So, if you are going with your friends and want to enjoy the bustling crowds on your vacation, Pattaya is definitely the place for you. Thus, which place is better solely depends on your interest.
Do Checkout: Places To Visit In Pattaya With Friends
How to reach Pattaya?By Flight: The U-Tapao is the nearest airport to Pattaya that offers limited connectivity to some of the destinations. The Suvarnabhumi Airport is about 120 km away from Pattaya, and taxis are available to Pattaya from Suvarnabhumi airport at a fairly reasonable price. Suvarnabhumi is well-connected with domestic and international airlines operating in and out of the airport.By Train: Pattaya is well-connected by rail to Bangkok. A daily train operates between Pattaya and the Hualamphong Station.By Road: Pattaya is situated 147 kilometers away from Bangkok. You can hire cars to drive between Bangkok and Pattaya. A frequent bus service plies between Bangkok and Pattaya, connecting Pattaya's main bus terminal with other bus terminals of Bangkok.
Know More: Places To Visit In Pattaya In 2 Days
Do we need a visa for Pattaya?Yes, nationals of India, Bhutan, Cyprus, China, Kazakhstan, San Marino, Lithuania, Malta, Maldives, Mauritius, Taiwan, Romania, and Saudi Arabia will need a Thai visa to visit Pattaya. The tourist visa is usually valid for around fifteen days.
How much it will cost me for a tourist visa to Pattaya?
Tourists visas to Thailand (including Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya) cost anything between 1,000 THB to 2,000 THB (2,3000 INR to 4,600 INR). This is an approximate amount, depending on the other factors that determine your visa qualifications, service charges, the duration of your stay, etc.
Recommended Read: Places To Visit In Pattaya In 2 Days
Which currency is used in Pattaya?
The Thai Baht is the currency that is used throughout Thailand, including in Pattaya. 1 Thai Baht roughly converts to 2.33 INR if you are travelling from India. There are several stations where you can get your currency exchanged. To get a visa on arrival, you need to show a minimum balance of 10,000 Baht (23,500 INR) in your bank account.
Check This Out: Beaches Near Pattaya
Should I visit the Pattaya floating market? What’s so special about it?
Pattaya’s highlight is definitely the renowned Pattaya floating market which is included in our Pattaya tour packages and a visit to it is highly recommended. Unlike the normal shopping, at floating market one can shop and discover the riverside life by hiring a man-powered boat making it a unique shopping experience.
Along the boat ride, discover the food stalls and souvenir shops set in an artificial floating market theme. The boat could be hired for around 30 minutes or more. What more, there is a cultural show held every afternoon at the market premises. Authentic Thai food and desserts such as noodle soups, pad thai (stir-fried rice noodles), kanom jean (rice vermicelli) are sold by the vendors inside the premises.
Click Here To Book: Pattaya Floating Market Tour
What are the adventurous things to do in Pattaya?1. Ziplining: Get ready for an action-packed adventure by enjoying zip lining at Khao Kheow rainforest and wildlife reserve. During the ziplining adventure, you will get a chance to glide through the treetops of the virgin rainforest.
2. Flyboarding: Take your thrill and adventure to the next level by enjoying this extreme water sport where you will get a chance to flyboard on the water. The feeling of rising above the water and flying like a free bird is bound to raise your adrenaline level.
3. ATV Ride: Explore an epic off-road adventure and get smeared with dust by enjoying an ATV ride in Pattaya. This adventurous activity gives you the chance to ride the FINEST off-road trails of Pattaya on Polaris ATV Quad bikes and safe Fun Buggies.
4. Parasailing: Set yourself free and take a flight into a world blistering with adventure by enjoying parasailing at Koh Larn Island. Both experts and beginners can enjoy this adventurous sport, and different sizes of parasails are available to fly above the vast expanse of the ocean.
Suggested Read: Islands In Thailand
What are the options to commute within the city?
When you book Pattaya tour packages, you will likely be assigned a rental car or a bus and a drive to take you around the city to the best tourist spots. However, if you are planning to get around the city on your own apart from the scheduled spots, then there are a few options you can take:
The most common commute in Pattaya is done with songthaews, which are local “buses” that are nothing but revamped utility trucks with panels at the back for people to sit. Locals have to pay 5THB per trip while tourists have to pay 10 THB. They have designated routes and you can travel to your destination with a fixed rate of 10 THB.
Another convenient way to get around the city is on their motorbike taxis, which cost anything from 10 THB to 50 THB. The price of your trip is negotiable making it a fast and cheap way of commuting but is not feasible if you are travelling in groups.
There are also a few taxis in the city which have metres, but they are sparse and more often than not, refuse to go by the metre. The best option is to make sure that when you are booking Pattaya trip packages, a car rental is also arranged for.
Must Read: Places To Visit In Thailand
What are the best water sports to do in Pattaya?1. Scuba Diving: Interact with the marine beauties and uncover the hidden secrets of the underwater world by enjoying scuba diving at Pattaya Far Islands. You'll witness world-famous shipwrecks and marine life species like stingrays, eels, seahorses, turtles, coral reefs, and lionfish.
2. Wakeboarding: If you're looking for immense pleasure and thrill, you must enjoy wakeboarding at Lake Land cable ski. While enjoying this activity, you'll get a chance to sear through the ripples of the waves at thirty to forty km/hour.
3. Jet Skiing: Run against the mighty tides and ocean currents on a high-speed watercraft as you enjoy jet skiing on Pattaya beach. People of all ages can enjoy this activity, making it an excellent way to cherish family time together.
4. Sea Kayaking: Explore rugged beaches, navigate in and out of coastlines and let the steep currents of the water take you downstream at Pattaya Beach. You can opt for both single and double kayaks depending on your need over here.
Check This Out: Water Sports In Thailand
Which are the best waterparks to visit in Pattaya?1. Ramayana Water Park: One of the best places to visit during the Pattaya Tour is Ramayana Water Park that has huge food courts, cabanas, a full-size natural lake, and bars. The park has more than fifty slides for both children and adults.
Click Here To Book: Ramayana Water Park Tickets
2. Splashdown Waterpark: Inspired by the famous TV show Total Wipeout, Splashdown Waterpark is one of the best places to visit during the Pattaya Tour for a fantastic family vacation. The adventure park has a series of games and challenges in which you can participate as a family.
Checkout Best Offers On: Splashdown Waterpark Tickets
3. Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark: This cartoon-themed water park has more than thirty varieties of rides, slides, and attractions. Some of these experiences and activities include Disneyworld-style mascots, thrill rides like Omnitrix, Cartoonival zone, Alien Attack.
Checkout & Book: Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Tickets
4. Pattaya Park Waterpark: This waterpark is located around 240 meters above ground level and is one of the most popular water parks in Pattaya. The waterpark has an amusement rides section with various attractions like Slalom Roller Coaster, Swing Vikings Ship, Family Swinger, Samba Tower to keep you entertained.
Which are the best night markets in Pattaya?
1. Thepprasit Road Night Market: Go on an insanely fun shopping spree during your Pattaya Tour to Thepprasit Road Night Market that has a huge line of stalls where you can buy anything from dodgy Chinese electronics to first copy watches and fake designer clothes.
2. Pattaya Night Bazaar: Pattaya Night Bazaar is one of the best places to visit during the Pattaya Tour for shopaholics. This is an air-conditioned and enclosed market where most shops sell apparel, accessories, footwear, and souvenirs.
3. Jomtien Beach Night Market: This is not just a night market but a popular hangout spot and an entertainment venue pulsating with life. It has many beverage and hotel stalls where you can enjoy European, Thai, and other international cuisines.
4. Pratumnak Night Market: If you wish to experience a fabulous shopping escapade and want to head home with colorful stories, you must visit Pratumnak Night Market. It is also known as the Russian Night Market because a huge selection of Russian delicacies is available in the food stalls.
Also Checkout: Markets In Thailand
Which are the best cycling tour routes in Pattaya?
The northern and eastern part of Pattaya is good to explore by bikes and cycles. Riding along the streets of East and North Pattaya, one can come across beautiful shrines, markets, and other tourist attractions. Ride along the coastal line along Wong-Amat and Palm-Beach and stop by the nearby local fishing pier. These are the best locations for Cycling:
- The Sanctuary of Truth,
- Lake Map Prachan
- Southeast of Jomtien,
- The Silver Lake area around Na Jomtien and Ban Amphur
Recommended Read: Temples In Thailand
How much time do I need to explore Pattaya?
Even though Pattaya is known for its vibrant nightlife and beaches, there is in fact, a lot you can do in Pattaya. Exploring all the tourist attractions, as well as all the local authentic restaurants, the many beaches that line the city, several events that take place as well as the most happening night clubs that Pattaya is known for takes anything between 5 days to 7 days if you want to truly imbibe the essence of Pattaya.
What is Pattaya famous for?1. Sanctuary of Truth: This awe-inspiring structure acts as a place of appreciation for art, culture, philosophy, and faith.
2. Tiffany Cabaret Show: This is Pattaya's world-famous ladyboy cabaret extravaganza.
3. Pattaya Floating Market: This market displays the stunning primeval Thai community that settled down at the riverside.
4. Nong Nooch Tropical Garden: This is 2.4sq. Km garden bursts with some of the most beautiful flowers and plants.
5. Water Parks: Pattaya is home to some of the best water parks, including Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark and Ramayana Water Park.
Suggested Read: Places To Visit In Thailand With Friends
What about the temperature in Daytime/Night-time in Pattaya?
The temperature in Pattaya depends on the weather here according to which, you can decide the time of the year you are travelling. However, due to Thailand being a tropical country, there is no vast difference in temperature during winter and summer. The city sees occasional spells of monsoon and the most popular tourist season is between November-February.
The temperature during daytime fluctuates between 25 degrees Celsius and 32 degrees Celsius. In fact, during the summer season, which is the hottest time of the year, the temperature reaches a maximum of 32-33 degrees.
The temperature is anything between 18 degrees Celsius to 21 degrees Celsius, which makes it pleasant and cool.
Check This Out: Unique Places In Thailand
Is Pattaya expensive?No, Pattaya is not as expensive as Phuket and other Asian countries. The average daily hotel price for a couple is Rs 3205, and the average cost of food is around Rs 1000 per day. A trip to Pattaya for one week will cost you around Rs 32000.
What is the best time to visit Pattaya?
November to February is the best time to visit Pattaya as the temperature is pleasant and suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities. This is the peak tourist season when most beaches and other popular attractions are packed with visitors.
Also Read: Places To Visit In Thailand With Family
Are there any restrictions regarding anything which I need to take care of?
Pattaya is a place that is known for its relaxed and laid-back culture. However, despite its notorious nightlife, there are certain limitations and restrictions on the amount of alcohol that is sold and consumed.
Check This Out: Night Markets In Thailand
Which are some famous scuba diving and snorkeling in Pattaya?
Pattaya is one of the world’s foremost snorkeling and scuba diving hubs. Bamboo Island also known as Koh Phai is a great scuba diving and snorkeling site. As the dive sites around Koh Phai are shallow, for beginners it is a great place.
The underwater life teems with seahorses, thorny sea urchins, pink anemone fish and various crabs. Scuba Diving at Pattaya is something which every tourist want to do while being there. Ko Lan, or Coral Island, is another popular place and offers visitors an array of beautiful marine life. It is about an hour boat ride from Pattaya. Ko Krok island and Ko Rin are equally popular for water-based activities in Pattaya. The lavish sets, choreography and the stunning costumes worn by performers all through the show are the highlights of the performance.
Also Checkout: Scuba Diving In Pattaya
How is the nightlife in Pattaya?
1. Watch a Cabaret Show: Enjoy the nightlife of Pattaya to the fullest by watching a cabaret show that is presented by a four hundred-member team and lasts for around 45-minute. The show is full of exotic, spectacular scenes with the latest sound and technical lighting.
2. Stroll the Pattaya Walking Street: If you want to capture the nightlife action during your Pattaya Trip, you must head to Pattaya Walking Street, the busiest party hotspot in Thailand. Almost every building along this street is a go-go bar, beer bar, nightclub, or restaurant. The huge weekend parties attract the fun-loving tourists and local high society.
3. Have dinner at the Horizon Rooftop Bar: If you want to have a romantic nightlife experience in Pattaya, you can have dinner at the Horizon Rooftop Bar with your partner. You can enjoy lip-smacking food, enjoy breathtaking views and catch the sunset over here.
4. Visit the Floating Market At Night: See the locals selling their goods on traditional canoes and boats or little villages that beautifully float on the river by visiting the Floating Market at night.
The market area is split into four different regions of Thailand –northeast, south, central, and the north. Each section of this market sells products from a particular part of the country.
Recommended Read: Places To Visit In Thailand In July
Which are the best places for a shopping tour in Pattaya?
For shopaholics, Pattaya is a paradise. One can find great bargains on a range of products such as clothes, electronic goods, cosmetics and unique souvenirs. One of the biggest and certainly the most famous shopping area is Kankheha Thepprasit Market. Shoppers can find mobile phone accessories, clothes, jewellery, make-up, toys, gadgets and souvenirs at cheap prices. Another popular halt is the ‘Made in Thailand Market’. Small electrical gadgets, clothes, fashion accessories, cosmetics and souvenirs are popular buy here. Pattaya Night Bazaar, Mimosa Pattaya. Soi Buakhao Market and Pattaya Floating Market are the other popular shopping markets. Here is the list of markets in pattaya:
- Pattaya Walking Street Market
- Chillva Market
- Naka Market
- Suanluang Market
- Sai Nam Yen Market
Know More: Places To Visit In Thailand In April
What is the famous food to try in Pattaya?-Kai Jeow-Som Tum-Khao Gaeng-Moo Ping-Som Tum-Satay-Gai Yang with Khao Niao-Pad Thai-Pla Pao-Tom yum goong-Fried grasshoppers-Rice porridge-Tom kha gai-Gaeng Keow Wan Gai-Rad na
Check This Out: Places To Visit In Thailand In December