Delhi To Auli Package Highlights
- Soak in the panoramic views of the Nanda Devi, Mana Parvat, and Kamat mountain ranges
- Trek 10,000 ft. to Dayara Bughyal with trekking routes of thick forests that open to a huge lush green meadow
- Visit Triveni ghat to enjoy the Ganga Aarti and see how uncountable diyas floating in Ganga
- Take part in hiking, or explore local markets of Auli, do whatever you feel like during the tour
Delhi To Auli Package Overview
About the destination:
Auli is a picturesque ski area in the Garhwal region of the Rudraprayag district. This poetic little town looks like a page from a fairy tale with thick snow blankets, dense coniferous forests, and unobstructed views of the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains in the background. Trekking to the alps of the Himalayan mountains through snow, coniferous jungles, pastures, and meadows make this magical snow land a bustle of nature lovers and explorers.
About the Auli Tour Package from Delhi:
- Auli implies an amazing spot that lets you grasp the finest slants and tilts of the Himalayan range.
- It also lays down a thrilling scope for adventure lovers to undergo many exciting activities like trekking, skiing, snowmobile, ATV ride, etc. These activities can be available at an additional cost.
- This Delhi to Auli package lets you travel with your friends or family to various locations like Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Joshimath, Gorson Bugyal, and of course, Auli.
- With the Auli package from Delhi, you get to enjoy the scenic charming natural beauty of the route that connects Joshimath to the upper slopes above Auli.
- Trek through narrow pathways that will take you through beautiful trails providing you glimpses of spectacular Himalayan ranges including Nanda Devi Peak which is the second-highest peak in India.
- To ensure the comfort of the guests we offer a comfortable and spacious room, comfortable mattress, clean linen, pillows, towels, and power backup.
- The Auli package from Delhi also comes with transport facilities that are sure to let you experience a convenient journey while proceeding towards the delightful tour.
Delhi To Auli Package Itinerary
Select Package Option
Delhi To Auli tour
More Details about Delhi To Auli Package
Know Before You Go for Delhi To Auli Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the Auli tour package from Delhi.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the Auli tour package from Delhi. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the Auli package from Delhi.
Things To Carry for Delhi To Auli Package
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle