Popular Greece Packages
Greece Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 72990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 72990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 96990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 142500.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 143100.0|
Greece Trip PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Greece tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Greece holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Want a romantic Greek holiday with your partner or an amazing super-adventurous offbeat tour? Thrillophilia offers some bespoke Greece tour packages that let you choose the memories that you will take home. With exciting deals and discounts, our packages make this dream holiday destination become a reality for everyone without you having to burn a hole in your pocket.
Travel with Thrillophilia to explore this magical country and its exotic charms. A country that’s famous for its sacred Venetian archaeological sites, hundreds of islands, world-famous beaches, and literally thousands of experiences to choose from, it always works to depend on the best travel curators. Thrillophilia is here to create exciting tailor-made special Greece packages to make this tour one of the best experiences of your life.
There are hundreds of Greece holiday packages to choose that offer several experiences like Hop-on-hop-off tours, dining & nightlife, food tours, cities & island tours, watersports, cruises & boat tours, and many more. When you book one of our travel packages, all you have to do is to show up for the trip. All the travel information, safety tips, and travel guides are on us.
Places To Visit on Greece Tour:1. Parthenon: This grand 5th-century temple, dedicated to the Greek Goddess Athena, landmarks Greece like no other and is visited by millions from around the world. The temple sits on an older temple that’s known as the Old Parthenon and was converted into a mosque and a church during the 14th and 6th-century AD respectively.
The temple’s Greek architecture has influences from the Doric order and comprises intricate fluted shafts, sculpted figures atop pediments, an inner masonry structure ‘cella’, and the Ionic frieze around the exterior walls.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Timings: Every day from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 1064.
2. Acropolis Museum: One of the few museums dedicated to a specific archaeological site in the world, this museum was formed to act as a sanctuary for the Acropolis of Athens. One of the best places to include in your Greece tour packages, it houses thousands of specimens from the site dating from the Greek Bronze Age.
These include rocks, sculptures, Phidias, etc. Some sections of the museum have glass floors that let visitors see the preserved excavations like ancient settlements, temples, murals, and sculptures. The permanent exhibition here exhibits findings from the slopes of the Acropolis like sanctuaries, daily use objects, etc.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Timings: Every day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 2658.
3. Meteora Monasteries: Meteora means ‘suspended in the air’ in Greek and there’s no better way to describe this incredible wonder, a must-include in your Greece tour packages. This is a cluster of 6 remaining 11th-century Greek Orthodox monasteries perched atop steep limestone cliffs with dramatic drops at a height of around 600 metres.
These UNESCO Heritage sites include the Holy Monastery of Great Meteoron, Holy Monastery of Varlaam, Holy Monastery of Rousanou, Holy Monastery of Holy Trinity, Holy Monastery of St. Stephen, and Holy Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapafsas. They all house priceless artefacts, frescos, and paintings.
Location: Kalabaka, Greece.
Timings: Every monastery has differing timings and off days depending on the season. Broadly, they are open from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 256.
4. Lindos Village: Considered to be amongst the most beautiful villages in Greece, Lindos village is an astounding combination of natural beauty and heritage, and must be included in your Greece tour packages.
The main beach and St. Paul’s Bay are known for their stark blue waters and white sands. Don’t miss to see grand 17th-century mansions in the whitewashed village, the 4th-century Acropolis of Lindos to see the ancient Castle of the Knights of St. John, and see Hohlaki that are mosaics made from black & white sea rocks.
Location: Island of Rhodes.
5. Mykonos: This uber-chic whitewashed island, named after the grandson of Apollo, is nothing short of a paradisiacal place and is the highlight of Greece tours. The island is known for its stunning Cycladic architecture of the ancient houses, the Town Hall, and the 16th-century Panagia Paraportiani Church.
Mykonos also houses a 13th-century Mycenaean tomb from the Neolithic Age and the 18th-century district ‘Little Venice’ known for its mansions with flower-filled windows. The beachside is dotted with colourful boats and endless miles of blue waters and is famous for sea parachuting, windsurfing, and boat tours.
Location: Cyclades, Greece.
6. Melissani Cave: One of the most incredible places to include in Greece tours, this 3.5 kilometre long cave that was formed by a unique geological phenomenon of rock dissolution and formation of hollows. The cave has a lake inside it surrounded by trees. The legend goes that an ancient nymph Melissani committed suicide here due to his unrequited love for Pan.
The cave was discovered in 1951 along with clay figures, plates, and discs depicting the mythical Pan. There are boat tours conducted here that let travellers savour the stunning views of the turquoise-green waters and the unique stalactite formations.
Location: Island of Kefalonia, Greece.
Timings: Every day from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 620.
7. Mount Athos: An incredibly beautiful Orthodox spiritual place since 1054, Mount Athos Holy Mountain is a UNESCO Heritage artistic site and must be included in your Greece tour packages. It has 20 monasteries surrounded by thick chestnut forests and rocky strips that tumble into the Aegean Sea.
The monasteries house and guard rare wall paintings, icons, illuminated manuscripts, and embroideries. An intriguing aspect of this Byzantine-era self-administered place is that women and children are not allowed to visit it. This is because all the monasteries house men monks and due to the ancient legend that Virgin Mary is alone allowed to represent her gender on Mount Athos.
Location: Chalkidiki Peninsula, Thessalonica, Greece.
Price: Approximately Rs. 2658.
8. Santorini: This stunning moon-shaped destination is a cluster of some of the most remarkable islands in Greece-Thira, Thirassia, Aspronissi, Paleam, and Nea Kameni. Santorini’s entire area is an active volcano with its crater under the sea, the only volcano in the world to have so and is the highlight of all Greece packages The island is famous for its shimmering blue waters with white, red, and black sands and volcanic pebbles and for offering some of the most gorgeous sunset views in the world.
The charming fishing towns like Akrotiri, Oia, Fire, etc. located on seaside hilly slopes give a beautiful appearance of tumbling into the waters. These villages are a must-visit for their lush vineyards, blue rooftops, and whitewashed houses.
Location: Southern Aegean Sea.
9. Delphi: One of the most important historic sites in Greece, Delphi is a great inclusion in any Greece tours. The major attraction here is the Oracle that was once the sanctuary of Pythia and is now a UNESCO Heritage site.
Other must-visit places here include the legendary Castallian Fountain known for its mineral-rich water, the Temple of Apollo dedicated to the God of Truth & Music, and the Archaeological Museum that houses rare artefacts from the 4th-century. There are several hiking trails that lead up to the Corycian Caves dating to the Neolithic Age.
Location: Mount of Parnassus, Greece.
Things To Do on Greece Trip:1. Take a Greek food tour: One of the best things to include in your Greece tour packages is a Mediterranean food tour. On this tour, not only will you learn about the Greeks’ passion for food and the century-old traditions, but will also be introduced to some of the all-time classic foods.
Some of the best things to gorge on include Ellinikos (Greek coffee), Fava dips, Courgette Balls, Dolmadakia (grape leaves stuffed with rice, lamb, or beef), Tomato fritters, and desserts like Bougatsa, Galaktoboureko, and Baklava.
Price: Approximately Rs. 800.
Timings: This 3.5-hour tour takes place from Monday-Saturday from April-October and on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from November-March.
2. Hike up Greece’s highest mountain: Mount Olympus, a must-include in your Greece packages, is a spectacular massif that’s known for its majestic height and stunning landscape of over 1,700 species of flora and fauna including the centuries-old rare yew trees.
The summit is reached by a beautiful 2-day hike dotted with a river, waterfalls, and dense pinewoods. The summit or the crown as it is called offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea. Don’t miss to visit the nearby Mount Olympus National Park that houses European wild cats, badgers, and varieties of birds, a must-include in Greece tours.
Location: Between Thessaly and Macedonia.
Price: Approximately Rs. 28,000.
Timings: The trek takes 2 days.
3. See a world-famous sunset: This volcanic island, especially the towns of Fira and Oia, is known for offering some extraordinary sunset views. The island is famous in Greece packages for such dramatic contrasts of colours that it seems unreal.
You will find whitewashed buildings, churches with blue domes, and humongous rolling windmills all bathed in the pink, orange, golden, and blue hues of the setting sun. The highlight of every evening is that when the sun goes below the horizon, people cheer and applaud as they are overwhelmed by its beauty.
4. Enjoy watersports: The 430 beaches in Greece have so much to offer for travellers who love the rush of watersports. These islands are famous in Greece packages for sponge diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing, wakeboarding, banana boat riding, parasailing, etc.
You can also have fun inflatable rides like Crazy Sofa and Crazy UFO at some of the beaches. The underwater life in Greece is diverse and unique and includes beautiful coral reefs and varieties of sea animals and fish. Or you can simply enjoy long luxurious boat cruises here let you island-hop.
Location: Islands of Santorini, Milos, Kimolos, Sifnos, Corfu, Serifos, etc.
Price: Start at around Rs. 3,000.
5. Go shopping: Right from vibrant flea markets to independent boutiques and mega malls, the choices for shopping in Greece are unlimited and this fun activity must be included in your Greece tour packages.
You can pick up vintage collectibles, art pieces, colourful pottery, copper & gemstone jewellery, handmade natural cosmetics, here. One of the best things to pick up here are the local wines like Rombola, Mandilaria, and Assyrtiko, etc. Those who love food can pick up local delicacies, a range of olive oils, marmalades, and desserts like baklava to take back home.
Location: Athens, Santorini, Paros, Naxos, Rhodes, Kos, etc.
Price: Depends completely on where you choose to shop. The shopkeepers at the flea markets are open to bargaining.
Timings: Shops & malls are generally open from 9:00 am till the evenings.
6. Take a private yacht tour: With more than 227 sunny and breezy options of islands, the best way seems to be to take the waterways as you explore each island’s history, architecture, waterside villages, markets, and food.
There are several private and group yacht tours available in Greece packages that let you spend plenty of time island hopping. You can opt for week long cruises or daylong city cruises. Most of these include sightseeing, stops for swimming & snorkelling, delicious barbecues, and English-speaking guides.
Location: The most popular yacht tours start from the Ionian Islands, Athens, the Cyclades, Santorini, Rhodes, the Aegean, etc.
Price: Approximately Rs.16,000 per night.
Timings: 7-8 days cruise.
7. Hike at Samaria Gorge: This stunning natural wonder passes through the White Mountains ending at the shores of the Libyan Sea offers one of the best hikes that you can enjoy in Greece. The 10-mile long gorge, a must-include in your Greece tour packages, is located in Samaria National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and is Europe’s second-largest canyon.
The hike will take you through sky-high rocky cliffs, exotic Cretan flora & fauna like kri-kri, golden eagles, quails, turtle doves, etc. and stunning views all around. The highlight of the trek is the ‘Gates’ that is a 1000-ft. high gorge only around 13-ft. in width.
Location: Crete, Greece.
Price: You have to pay around Rs. 440 to enter the Samaria National Park.
Timings: The hike takes around 7-8 hours.
Best Time To Visit Greece:The best seasons to enjoy lots of sunshine, cool daytime temperatures, fewer crowds, and no rains are the summers (June to early September) and autumn (September-October).
How to Reach Greece:1. By Air: You can reach the main airport of Greece, Athens’ Elefthérios Venizélos International Airport, from Europe, India, the USA, and Far East.
2. By Rail: Travel by train to reach Greece from North Macedonia, Serbia, Romania or Bulgaria.
3. By Road: Greece has well-connected roadways with surrounding countries, such as Georgia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, the Czech Republic, Serbia, and Turkey and you can travel by international bus or hired car from these countries.
4. By Sea: Greece is one of the most travelled international cruise destinations, and you can book a cruise to Greece from Spain, the USA, India, Italy, Croatia, The Netherlands, Turkey, The UK, Portugal, Malta, France, and Monaco.
Discover through a wide range of Greece tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Greece Tour Package From Mumbai, Greece Tour Package From Bangalore, Greece Tour Package From Kolkata, Greece Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Greece Tour Package From Chennai, Greece Tour Package From Pune, Greece Tour Package From Hyderabad.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.