Kashmir honeymoon packages: Browse through a wide range of Kashmir honeymoon tours with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kashmir honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
Blessed with picturesque valleys and known as the heaven on the earth, Kashmir is an ultimate destination in the world to rejoice being newlyweds and with Kashmir honeymoon packages, you can plan a trip full of love and luxuries. These packages cover stays, food, transport, sightseeing, and activities ensuring a remarkable vacation without any hassles.
From Srinagar and Pahalgam to Sonmarg and Gulmarg, each part of Kashmir Valley will be covered, ensuring that you get to sightsee some of the most scenic attractions. For added fun, various activities can also be included in the packages like skiing, camping, rafting as well as horseback riding. Acting as a cherry on the top of a cake, various Kashmir honeymoon packages will also provide you with a chance to stay in cozy houseboats and riding on a shikara.
Various Kashmir honeymoon tours can be customised to suit your needs and preferences. Ranging from pocket friendly to luxurious, these packages offer you the perfect vacation to kindle your love and will let you spend some intimate moments amidst serene nature in this paradisiacal destination. From the time you reach the designated spot to the time when you will be flying back home, your every need will be taken care of by the experts at Thrillophilia.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Kashmir
What are the places to visit during the Kashmir Honeymoon Tour?
1. Srinagar: Settled on the banks of the Jhelum River in the Kashmir Valley, Srinagar is known for its natural surroundings, gorgeous gardens, amazing waterfronts, and lovely houseboats. Srinagar fascinates tourists with its picturesque Himalayan backdrop, glittering Dal and Nagin lakes, houseboats, Shikaras, Shalimar Garden, Chashme Shahi, floating markets, and many other majestic Mughal architectures.
With a Kashmir honeymoon package, you can walk the beautiful streets of Srinagar, explore natural to man-made wonders, try delectable dishes, and shop for some local items to take back home as souvenirs.
2. Pahalgam: Situated at a height of 7200 ft, Pahalgam stands at the confluence of the Lidder River and the Sheshnag Lake. Offering breathtaking vistas of lush meadows, pine jungles, and the snow-clad Himalayan ranges, it is the place to experience tranquility and serenity. Pahalgam serves as the base camp during the Amarnath Yatra and is also a hub of thrilling to fun-filled adventure activities.
On your Kashmir honeymoon package, you can plan a trip to this serene destination and can enjoy taking part in various adrenaline rushing activities like river rafting, trekking, golfing, camping and hiking in summers. Whereas, during winters, winter sports like skiing and snow-sledding can be done here, thus making it a winter wonderland.
3. Baramulla: Baramulla is an astounding honeymoon destination in Kashmir which is complete with lofty valleys and green meadows. It is popular among tourists for its serenity, ancient temples, marvelous monasteries, and Muslim shrines. While Gulmarg, known as the valley of flowers, is Baramulla's most famous destination, Parihaspora and Wular Lake are other serene locations not to be missed here.
From witnessing mesmerizing sunset at the Wular Lake, enjoying river rafting in Jhelum River, exploring ancient archaeological monuments of the Parihaspora to playing golf and horse riding in Gulmarg, Baramulla offers endless opportunities for making your Kashmir honeymoon an incredible one.
4. Sonmarg: From lush green pastures, pearly white river, towering mountains, mesmerizing viewpoints to the majestic glacier, Sonmarg has everything that one can ask for in any of the popular Kashmir honeymoon tour packages. Its Indus River offers glistening rapids for rafting, the Thajiwas valley is a beautiful address for camping and picnics. The Gangabal Lake Trek is for adventurous hiking, Krishansar and Vishansar lakes are for brown trout fishing and its majestic glaciers offer an amazing vista for collecting cozy memories.
5. Dal Lake: A place to experience tranquility and romance, Dal Lake is an integral part of Kashmir tourism. Acknowledged as the “Jewel in the crown of Kashmir”, it is surrounded by imposing Pir Panjal ranges and majestic sceneries. While nothing can beat spending some private moments with your newlywed on its floating houseboat, a romantic ride on the Shikhara over azure and pristine waters is another hot pick.
The lake is also home to many floating gardens and markets from where you can buy a range of locally hand-crafted items such as jewelry, wood-crafted items, paper mache products, etc. on your Kashmir honeymoon.
6. Gulmarg: Want to endure an extraordinary experience of snowfall? Plan your Kashmir honeymoon tour to Gulmarg and spend unforgettable moments with your partner amidst majestic sceneries. Entitled as one of the best skiing destinations in India, it is blessed with towering snow-capped mountains, verdant landscapes, shallow lakes, and blooming flowers. Offering several sightseeing sites like Khilanmarg, Tangmarg, Ferozepur Nallah, holy shrines, and Golf course, Gulmarg has its fair share of thrill & adventure as well.
From the most popular thrilling experience of skiing to trekking, Gondola cable car ride, and trout fishing, Gulmarg has alot in its kitty to satisfy honeymooners and adventure junkies.
7. Badgam: Settled at an elevation of 5,281 ft, Badgam is an unspoiled tourist destination and a must include location in your Kashmir honeymoon package. Complete with diverse landscapes of grassy plains and imposing mountains, the region is popular for its scenic beauty, rich heritage, and traditional culture. Doodpather is Badgam's most popular site for camping amidst dense forests, hills, and a milky white stream.
Another famous attraction of Badgam is the Nilnag Lake which offers not only serene sites for picnics but its 13 km uphill trail for hiking.
Enriched in exotic wildlife and natural beauty, Kupwara is one of the most beautiful honeymoon destinations included in the Kashmir honeymoon package. Home to several pristine sites of nature, it offers breathtaking sights to those looking for raw serenity and harmony. From Bungus Valley, Lolab Valley, and Seemab Valley to Sadhna Pass Viewpoint, each attraction in Kupwara is full of exceptional beauty and tranquility.
Other than natural beauty, Kupwara is also famous for its holy shrines, including Muqam-e-Shahwali and Muqam-e-Shahwali - Mazar-e- Sharief of Zattishah. It is also visited by honeymooners as well as wildlife lovers and photographers to enjoy trekking, birdwatching, and experiencing something beyond imagination.
9. Pulwama: Home to various natural sites to ancient historical structures, Pulwama is amongst the most sought-after honeymoon destinations included in Kashmir honeymoon tour packages. The Aharbal Fall, Aripal Nag, Hurpora, Shikargah, and Tarsar & Marsar lakes are a few of its natural attractions that entice not only locals but outstation and foreign tourists as well.
Also, the presence of several holy shrines dedicated to different religions makes Pulwama a famous pilgrim destination. Pulwama is the delight of Kashmir and offers amusing adventures like trekking & mountaineering in summers and snowboarding & skiing in winters.
One of the best places included in a Kashmir honeymoon package, Yousmarg offers splendid natural beauty and a range of fun-filled activities. Preferred by couples and honeymooners for being an off-beat location away from the crowds, it is indeed a great spot to enjoy privacy and romance.
While Nilnag Lake here promises an ultimate pleasure, the scintillating River Doodhganga on the other side is perfect to enjoy a romantic sunset. The Lidder Mad and Haigan meadows and Sang-e-Safed valleys promise ultimate rejuvenation, whereas, trekking to Doodhpathri or Tosa Maidan treks is equally rewarding. No matter what you do in Yousmarg, it is indeed an unparalleled travel destination in Kashmir for nature lovers and young couples.
What are the romantic things to do during the Kashmir Tour?
1. Ride Shikharas in Dal Lake: From being a romantic prop in Bollywood movies to offering a romantic charm in real life, the Dal Lake's Shikhara rides are thrilling and enticing. While soaking in the beauty of surrounding landscapes, Kashmir honeymoon package also offers you the chance to shop souvenirs and gifts in the floating market while riding a Shikara.
Mesmerize yourself floating over the calm waters of Dal Lake, witness amazing scenery of Nehru Park, and feel romance all around amidst beautiful lotus and water lilies.
Location: Nehru Park, Dal Lake, Srinagar
Timings: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Price: INR 550 to INR 600 per hour
2. Enjoy the Gondola Cable Cars: Explore the vivid natural heritage of the Kashmiri peaks and valleys cozily with your better half with an exciting Gondola Cable Car Ride. The elevated cable line gives you a mind-boggling experience on your Kashmir honeymoon, one that you will never forget. While you feel like flying, you also get to relish the heavenly abode of Kashmir and the surrounding snow capped mountains.
Location: Gulmarg to Kongdoori (Phase 1), Kongdoori to Apharwat (Phase 2), Kongdoori to Mary Shoulder (Chair Lift)
Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price: INR 600/800/300 (Phase 1/Phase 2/Chair Lift)
3. A romantic traditional feast: Dine over the traditional Kashmiri cuisines with your partner amid the poetic hues of Kashmir. The authentic local delicacies of Kashmir are well known in the entire world. Enjoy food of your and your partner’s likings on your Kashmir honeymoon and collect cherishable reminiscences. The Habit - Cafe & Grill, The Alchi Kitchen Restaurant, The Steam Restaurant, are a few names to enjoy a romantic dinner with your beloved amidst a cosy ambience.
Price: Meal prices may vary from INR 400 to INR 1100 per person
4. Unleash the Spiritual Divinity: Seek blessings with your significant other while you connect to the myriad of spiritual divinity in Kashmir. Home to several monasteries, Hindu temples, and mosques, the Kashmiri land is popular for its divine ambiance.
The ethnic wooden infrastructure and craftsmanship of these worship places please the eyes of tourists. You can visit mesmerizing religious shrines included in a Kashmir honeymoon package like the Shankaracharya Temple, Amarnath Cave Temple, Shah Hamdan, Jamia Mosques, and the Hazratbal Dargah and seek blessings for happy married life.
Timings: 6:30 am to 10:00 pm
5. Go on a Wildlife Exploration: Kashmir is widely known for its exclusive and exquisite flora and fauna. It is the hub to a number of National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries. Discover some rarest species of fauna like the Snow Leopard, Marmot, Musk Deer, Golden Eagles, Red Fox, brown and black bears, all with your better half on your Kashmir honeymoon and be amazed while enjoying wildlife jeep safaris and walking tours.
Location: Hemis National Park, Dachigam National Park, Salim Ali National Park, Kishtwar National Park, Kaziranga National Park, and more.
Timings: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price: Entry fee varies from free to INR 25 (for jeep safari prices are extra)
6. Fly high in the Hot Air Balloons: The vastness and grandness of Kashmir cannot be wholly explored without flying high in the cozy hot air balloon with your better half. Book one on your Kashmir honeymoon tour and be amazed while exploring the world-famous Zaskar and Suru Mountain ranges and valleys through the air passage. While the ride lasts from an hour to 3 hours, at the height of 3000 feet above sea level, capture the heavenly abode in your eyes to cherish forever.
Location: Low Valleys of Zanskar and Suru Ranges
Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price: INR 4000 to INR 8500 per adult
7. Visit the Indira Gandhi Tulip Memorial Garden: Walk with your partner through the well gazetted lanes of colorful tulips inside the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Asia's largest Tulip Garden and be mesmerized. The colorful avenues generate a cherishing romantic aura for you on your Kashmir honeymoon tour! You can even discover rich and rare varieties of hyacinths and daffodils here! Do include this place in your list to experience the view of 40 different species of tulips.
Location: Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, Cheshma Shahi Road, Rainawari, Srinagar, Kashmir
Timings: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm
Price: INR 50 per adult, INR 25 for children
8. Camping in the vast meadows: Camping in the lush green meadows under the beautiful skies of Kashmir with your significant other is an ethereal experience. Kashmir honeymoon tour packages offer a varsity of camping locations that you can choose as per your likings and budget.
The comfortable warm tents offer a close lens to the natural heaven of Kashmir. Choose the best Kashmir romantic package and spend your time camping with your better half. You can even combine your camping plans with mini treks to make it even more memorable.
Location(s): Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sanasar, Lidderwat, Sheshnag, Upper Dachigam Area, Baltal, Panchtarni, Kashmir Great Lakes, etc.
Price: INR 2500 to INR 16500
9. Walk through the Srinagar Heritage Locations: With exquisite architecture, daunting and flourishing history, strolling through the streets of Kashmir's Srinagar is diving into its heritage. Explore the majestic locations with your better half and gather unforgettable memories.
The pleasing aura of places like Verinag, Pattan and Khanpur Sarai fetches a cherishing romantic experience as you walk through them. Combine souvenir shopping of the ethnic Kashmiri handicrafts and savouring traditional recipes with this heritage stroll around and discover about the paradise that Kashmir is.
Location: Srinagar, Kashmir
Timings: Market timings of 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
10. Houseboating Experience: Srinagar, one of the most serene tourist destinations in Kashmir, is well known for the marvelous houseboats, its exclusivity on the offer. The rich, classic and vintage charisma of these houseboats makes them a perfect romantic getaway.
Float over the waters of Dal Lake in Srinagar while you reserve a houseboat cabin for yourself. Delight yourself by adding bird watching tours to the houseboating experience and explore the majestic views of Kashmir in the best manner possible! Kashmir offers a promenade of houseboating services, which must be pre booked for a hassle-free and remarkable honeymoon tour.
Location: Nehru Park, Dal Lake, Srinagar, Kashmir
Timings: 24 hours
Price: INR 3000 to INR 11,500
How to reach Kashmir?
· By Air: The Srinagar Airport is located 15 km away from the city center and well connected with major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.
· By Road: Kashmir is well connected by road with several nearby cities and towns through JKSRTC and private buses.
· By train: Located at about 330 km, Jammu Tawi Railway Station is the nearest railhead serving Kashmir and runs several services to Delhi and other Indian states.
What is the best time to visit Kashmir for a honeymoon?
The best time to visit Kashmir for a memorable honeymoon trip lies between March to October. During this period, the flower blooms, the weather is beautiful, and the natural scenery is simply breathtaking. But if you are a snow lover, then Kashmir becomes a winter land from November to February.
Is Kashmir worth visiting for a honeymoon?
Kashmir is absolutely a worth visiting honeymoon destination for being a hub of imposing snow-covered mountains, shimmering lakes, unmatched panoramas, sightseeing attractions, and thrilling activities. Its houseboats and tent stays are other attractions that mark a Kashmir honeymoon tour full of eternal memories.
What should I pack for the Kashmir trip?
To make your Kashmir trip a memorable one, you need to pack:
· Comfortable clothes, light/heavy woolens, depending upon the season you are traveling
· Comfortable footwear (especially shoes)
· Personal medication and a basic medical kit
· Sunblock’s, sunglasses, and hat/scarves to keep you protected from sunlight
· Umbrella/waterproof jacket for unexpected rains
How much does a trip to Kashmir cost?
The cost of a trip to Kashmir depends on the Kashmir honeymoon package chosen, the number of days, and the services on the offer. A budget trip may start from as low as INR 12,500 per person but if you want to savor a lavish trip, be prepared to spend a handsome amount of around INR 50,000.
Why is Kashmir so famous?
Known as the heaven on the earth, Kashmir is an internationally acclaimed tourist destination. It is blessed with extraordinary natural vista and carries great historical and religious significance. Also, it is famous for its fruits, dry fruits, saffron, Pashmina shawls, and local handicrafts.
What should I buy in Kashmir?
Your trip to Kashmir cannot be complete without shopping for local items such as
· Pashmina Shawls and blankets
· Traditional jewelry (artificial, silver, semi-precious gemstones, etc.)
· Paper Mache Products
· Carved walnut wood-work pieces
· Dry fruits
· Dress material
Which mobile networks function in Kashmir?
Almost all leading 4G mobile networks of India from BSNL, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone to Reliance Jio work in Kashmir. However, if you have a prepaid sim then arrange a temporary sim for your trip in Kashmir as the prepaid mobile connection does not work here.
Is it safe to visit Kashmir?
Yes, all famous tourist places in Kashmir, including Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Vaishno Devi Mandir, and Pahalgam are safe to visit. Both Indian and foreign tourists visit Kashmir and there have been no stray incidents impacting tourism by any means. But, you have to follow all tourism guidelines and be vigilant to avoid any unwanted incidents.
How many days are enough for Kashmir?
Kashmir is a destination full of ethereal beauty and abundant places to see and activities to do. The number of days required to explore the heavenly beauties depends entirely on your choices and preferences. If you are short on time, you can explore a few of its exclusivities in 4 days. Otherwise, in seven nights and eight days, you can explore Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Yousmarg, Dudhganga, and indulge in Gondola ride, Shikhara Ride, and many other activities.
What should I wear in Kashmir?
The clothes depend on the season in which you are visiting Kashmir, on the places you are planning to visit and your mode of transfers. It is advisable to wear comfortable clothes like t-Shirts, jeans, jeggings, shirts, tops, cotton trousers, light woolens in the summers, and heavy woolens like pullovers, sweaters, overcoats, warm socks, mufflers, caps, gloves, earmuffs, etc. in the winters.
What is the famous food in Kashmir?
Not only the picturesque beauty, but the food in Kashmir is also heavenly and famous for its recipes such as
· Rogan Josh
· Modur Pulao
· Dum Olav
· Yakhni Lamb Curry
· Shab Deg
· Aab Gosh
· Paneer Chaman
· Kashmiri Saag
What are the best adventure activities in Kashmir?
1. Camping in Zanskar Range: Camping in Zanskar, a snow-capped district of the Kargil Sector, is not only enticing but refreshing and rejuvenating as well. This region of Kashmir is a gateway to a heavenly abode. Camping in this region has gained popularity because of the possible treks, magnificent nature, tranquillity, and cherishing beauty.
2. Gondola Cable Ride: Leave yourself fascinated with the ethereal beauty of Kashmiri Valleys, while you experience it all above 13500ft the sea level. Find yourself flying high in the cable car, from Gulmarg to Kondoor to Apharwat. Enjoy this mesmerizing adventure activity during misty weather and experience the best time of your life!
3. Skiing in Gulmarg: The snow capped valleys of Gulmarg attract worldwide tourists to slide over their lands and are rated among the top 10 ski destinations in Asia. You can rent your pieces of equipment and snowboards, and gallop over the snowy soil and explore the heaven on earth in the most exquisite way!
4. White River Rafting: The Lidder River in Pahalgam offers its tourists a rafting experience like no other! The white appearance of water adds to the adrenaline rush of the adventure enthusiasts. You can even club your exciting River Rafting Adventure with a soothing Golf Session in the Pahalgam Golf Club!
Which are the romantic places to stay in Kashmir?
1. Vivanta by Taj: From contemporary traditional Kashmiri themed rooms to luxurious suites, the Vivanta Hotel by Taj offers it all. Stationed with the fascinating view of the Dal Lake and Zabarwan Mountain Range, the hotel offers majestic infrastructure, commendable hospitality and a true romantic ambiance.
2. The Khyber Himalayan Resort and Spa: With gorgeous cozy cottages flickered around the estate, the Khyber Himalayan Resort and Spa stands out as a top choice amongst honeymooners. Situated amidst the exotic Himalayan Mountain Range, the hotel also offers heated pools inside rooms and a loving atmosphere.
3. The Lalit Grand Palace: Enjoy the romantic aura in the vast estate of The Lalit Grand Palace and its well-nourished gardens. Topped with the beauty of Chinar trees and the reflection of Dal Lake, this hotel offers a varsity of accommodation options. From traditional, standard rooms, to classic cottages and prestigious suites, this century-old palace has a rich service legacy!
4. The Mughal Palace Houseboat: Floating through Kashmir's waters with your other half turns exquisite with the majestic interiors of the Mughal Palace Houseboat. The pleasing historical touch and various accommodation packages offer a regal stay. Discover the extreme beauty of valleys and Mother Nature with this royal houseboat and enjoy privacy and intimacy with your partner.
Which are the houseboat stays in Kashmir for couples?
1. Butt’s Clermont Houseboats: Considered one of the most elite houseboats in Kashmir for couples, the Butt's Clermont Houseboat boasts of lavish infrastructure. Offering the fresh wooden outlook and warm hospitality, the houseboat overlooks the western shores of Dal Lake, the Naseem Bagh, Mughal Garden, and its daunting Chinar Trees, and promises a stay truly romantic.
2. Royal Group of Houseboats: Unleash the extreme beauty of Mahadev Mountain Range with the reflections of Dal Lake. While you preserve your privacy with the Royal Group of Houseboats, you experience an unmatched honeymoon floating through Kashmir. With a Kashmir honeymoon package, book your houseboat stay and cherish picturesque locale location and lovely ambiance.
3. Royal Dandoo Palace Group of Houseboats: With a heritage royal infrastructure, and ethnic Kashmiri Wooden Work, the Royal Dandoo Palace Group of Houseboats tops the preference list of newlyweds. You can even book bird watching picnics and more interesting experiences with them. Endure an intimate environment around the cozy fireplace and relish the vivid sceneries of Kashmir.
4. Lighthouse Group of Houseboats: Counted among one of the best yet affordable houseboat chains in Kashmir, the Lighthouse Group of Houseboats leaves you mesmerized. The ethnic outlook of the houseboat, shikhara rides, and warm hospitality amidst the surreal natural beauty is forever cherishing.