Kashmir Honeymoon Packages
About Kashmir Honeymoon Trip
Blessed with picturesque valleys and known as the heaven on the earth, Kashmir is the ultimate destination in the world to rejoice in being newlyweds and with Kashmir honeymoon packages, you can plan a trip full of love and luxuries. These packages cover stays, food, transport, sightseeing, and activities ensuring a remarkable vacation without any hassles.
From Srinagar and Pahalgam to Sonmarg and Gulmarg, each part of Kashmir Valley will be covered, ensuring that you get to sightsee some of the most scenic attractions. For added fun, various activities can also be included in the Kashmir honeymoon packages like skiing, camping, rafting as well as horseback riding. Acting as a cherry on the top of a cake, various Kashmir honeymoon packages will also provide you with a chance to stay in cosy houseboats and riding on a shikara.
Various Kashmir honeymoon tours can be customized to suit your needs and preferences. Ranging from pocket friendly to luxurious, Kashmir honeymoon packages for couples offer you the perfect vacation to kindle your love and will let you spend some intimate moments amidst serene nature in this paradisiacal destination. From the time you reach the designated spot to the time when you will be flying back home, your every need will be taken care of by the experts at Thrillophilia.
Browse through a wide range of Jammu and Kashmir Honeymoon Packages like Honeymoon Tour to the 3-Jewels of Kashmir, 4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour, Kashmir Honeymoon Package with Pahalgam and Gulmarg, Best of Romantic Kashmir Valley, Romantic Getaway to Srinagar and Gulmarg, Luxury Honeymoon Tour to Kashmir Valley, Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley.
Places to Visit on Kashmir Honeymoon Trip
1. Srinagar: Settled on the banks of the Jhelum River in the Kashmir Valley, Srinagar is known for its natural surroundings, gorgeous gardens, amazing waterfronts, and lovely houseboats. Srinagar fascinates tourists with its picturesque Himalayan backdrop, glittering Dal and Nagin lakes, houseboats, Shikaras, Shalimar Garden, Chashme Shahi, floating markets, and many other majestic Mughal architectures which are included in Kashmir honeymoon packages.
With Kashmir honeymoon packages, you can walk the beautiful streets of Srinagar, explore natural to man-made wonders, try delectable dishes, and shop for some local items to take back home as souvenirs.
2. Pahalgam: Situated at a height of 7200 ft, Pahalgam stands at the confluence of the Lidder River and the Sheshnag Lake. Offering breathtaking vistas of lush meadows, pine jungles, and the snow-clad Himalayan ranges, it is the place to experience tranquility and serenity. Pahalgam serves as the base camp during the Amarnath Yatra and is also a hub of thrilling to fun-filled adventure activities.
On your Kashmir honeymoon packages, you can plan a trip to this serene destination and can enjoy taking part in various adrenaline rushing activities like river rafting, trekking, golfing, camping and hiking in summers. Whereas, during winters, winter sports like skiing and snow-sledding can be done here, thus making it a winter wonderland.
3. Sonmarg: From lush green pastures, pearly white river, towering mountains, mesmerizing viewpoints to the majestic glacier, Sonmarg has everything that one can ask for in any of the popular Kashmir honeymoon tour packages. Its Indus River offers glistening rapids for rafting, the Thajiwas valley is a beautiful address for camping and picnics. The Gangabal Lake Trek is for adventurous hiking, Krishansar and Vishansar lakes are for brown trout fishing and its majestic glaciers offer an amazing vista for collecting cozy memories on your Kashmir honeymoon packages.
4. Dal Lake: A place to experience tranquility and romance, Dal Lake is an integral part of Kashmir honeymoon packages. Acknowledged as the “Jewel in the crown of Kashmir '', it is surrounded by imposing Pir Panjal ranges and majestic sceneries. While nothing can beat spending some private moments with your newlywed on its floating houseboat, a romantic ride on the Shikhara over azure and pristine waters is another hot pick.
The lake is also home to many floating gardens and markets from where you can buy a range of locally hand-crafted items such as jewelry, wood-crafted items, paper mache products, etc. on your Kashmir honeymoon packages.
5. Gulmarg: Want to endure an extraordinary experience of snowfall? Plan your Kashmir honeymoon tour to Gulmarg and spend unforgettable moments with your partner amidst majestic sceneries. Entitled as one of the best skiing destinations in India, it is blessed with towering snow-capped mountains, verdant landscapes, shallow lakes, and blooming flowers. Offering several sightseeing sites like Khilanmarg, Tangmarg, Ferozepur Nallah, holy shrines, and Golf course, Gulmarg has its fair share of thrill & adventure as well all the activities are included in your Kashmir honeymoon packages.
From the most popular thrilling experience of skiing to trekking, Gondola cable car ride, and trout fishing, Gulmarg has a lot in its kitty to satisfy honeymooners and adventure junkies.
6. Yousmarg: One of the best places included in Kashmir honeymoon packages, Yousmarg offers splendid natural beauty and a range of fun-filled activities. Preferred by couples and honeymooners for being an off-beat location away from the crowds, it is indeed a great spot to enjoy privacy and romance. While Nilnag Lake here promises an ultimate pleasure, the scintillating River Doodhganga on the other side is perfect to enjoy a romantic sunset.
The Lidder Mad and Haigan meadows and Sang-e-Safed valleys promise ultimate rejuvenation, whereas, trekking to Doodhpathri or Tosa Maidan treks is equally rewarding. No matter what you do in Yousmarg, it is indeed an unparalleled travel destination in Kashmir for nature lovers and young couples.
Things to Do on Kashmir Honeymoon Tour:
1. Ride Shikharas in Dal Lake: From being a romantic prop in Bollywood movies to offering a romantic charm in real life, the Dal Lake's Shikhara rides are thrilling and enticing. While soaking in the beauty of surrounding landscapes, Kashmir honeymoon packages also offer you the chance to shop souvenirs and gifts in the floating market while riding a Shikara. Mesmerize yourself floating over the calm waters of Dal Lake, witness amazing scenery of Nehru Park, and feel romance all around amidst beautiful lotus and water lilies.
Location: Nehru Park, Dal Lake, Srinagar
Timings: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Price: INR 550 to INR 600 per hour
2. Enjoy the Gondola Cable Cars: Explore the vivid natural heritage of the Kashmiri peaks and valleys cozily with your better half with an exciting Gondola Cable Car Ride. The elevated cable line gives you a mind-boggling experience on your Kashmir honeymoon packages, one that you will never forget. While you feel like flying, you also get to relish the heavenly abode of Kashmir and the surrounding snow capped mountains.
Location: Gulmarg to Kongdoori (Phase 1), Kongdoori to Apharwat (Phase 2), Kongdoori to Mary Shoulder (Chair Lift)
Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price: INR 600/800/300 (Phase 1/Phase 2/Chair Lift)
3. Fly high in the Hot Air Balloons: The vastness and grandness of Kashmir cannot be wholly explored without flying high in the cozy hot air balloon with your better half. Book one of your Kashmir honeymoon packages and be amazed while exploring the world-famous Zaskar and Suru Mountain ranges and valleys through the air passage. While the ride lasts from an hour to 3 hours, at the height of 3000 feet above sea level, capture the heavenly abode in your eyes to cherish forever.
Location: Low Valleys of Zanskar and Suru Ranges
Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Price: INR 4000 to INR 8500 per adult
4. Camping in the vast meadows: Camping in the lush green meadows under the beautiful skies of Kashmir with your significant other is an ethereal experience. Kashmir honeymoon tour packages offer a varsity of camping locations that you can choose as per your likings and budget. The comfortable warm tents offer a close lens to the natural heaven of Kashmir. Choose the best Kashmir honeymoon packages and spend your time camping with your better half. You can even combine your camping plans with mini treks to make it even more memorable.
Location(s): Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sanasar, Lidderwat, Sheshnag, Upper Dachigam Area, Baltal, Panchtarni, Kashmir Great Lakes, etc.
Price: INR 2500 to INR 16500
5. Walk through the Srinagar Heritage Locations: With exquisite architecture, daunting and flourishing history, strolling through the streets of Kashmir's Srinagar is diving into its heritage. Explore the majestic locations with your better half and gather unforgettable memories on your Kashmir honeymoon packages. The pleasing aura of places like Verinag, Pattan and Khanpur Sarai fetches a cherishing romantic experience as you walk through them. Combine souvenir shopping of the ethnic Kashmiri handicrafts and savouring traditional recipes with this heritage stroll around and discover about the paradise that Kashmir is.
Location: Srinagar, Kashmir
Timings: Market timings of 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
6. Houseboating Experience: Srinagar, one of the most serene tourist destinations included in Kashmir honeymoon packages and is well known for the marvelous houseboats. The rich, classic and vintage charisma of these houseboats makes them a perfect romantic getaway. Float over the waters of Dal Lake in Srinagar while you reserve a houseboat cabin for yourself. Delight yourself by adding bird-watching tours to the houseboating experience and explore the majestic views of Kashmir in the best manner possible! Kashmir offers a promenade of houseboating services, which must be pre booked for a hassle-free and remarkable honeymoon tour.
Location: Nehru Park, Dal Lake, Srinagar, Kashmir
Timings: 24 hours
Price: INR 3000 to INR 11,500
How to reach Kashmir?
By Air: The Srinagar Airport is located 15 km away from the city center and well connected with major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.
By Road: Kashmir is well connected by road with several nearby cities and towns through JKSRTC and private buses.
By train: Located at about 330 km, Jammu Tawi Railway Station is the nearest railhead serving Kashmir and runs several services to Delhi and other Indian states.
Best Time for Kashmir Honeymoon Tour:
The best time for a Kashmir honeymoon packages lies between March to October. During this period, the flower blooms, the weather is beautiful, and the natural scenery is simply breathtaking. But if you are a snow lover, then Kashmir becomes a winter land from November to February.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Kashmir
Which are the best selling Kashmir honeymoon packages?Here are some of the best selling Kashmir Honeymoon Packages:
1. Honeymoon Tour to the 3-Jewels of Kashmir
2. 4 Days Kashmir Honeymoon Tour
3. Kashmir Honeymoon Packages with Pahalgam and Gulmarg
4. Best of Romantic Kashmir Valley
5. Romantic Getaway to Srinagar and Gulmarg
6. Luxury Honeymoon Tour to Kashmir Valley
7. Romantic Escapade to Kashmir Valley
What are the best adventure activities to do on Kashmir honeymoon tour?
1. Camping in Zanskar Range: Camping in Zanskar, a snow-capped district of the Kargil Sector, is not only enticing but refreshing and rejuvenating as well. This region of Kashmir is a gateway to a heavenly abode. Camping in this region has gained popularity because of the possible treks, magnificent nature, tranquillity, and cherishing beauty. If you are an adventure buff you must include this activity in your Jammu and Kashmir honeymoon packages.
2. Gondola Cable Ride: Leave yourself fascinated with the ethereal beauty of Kashmiri Valleys, while you experience it all above 13500ft the sea level. Find yourself flying high in the cable car, from Gulmarg to Kondoor to Apharwat. Enjoy this mesmerizing adventure activity during misty weather and experience the best time of your life!
3. Skiing in Gulmarg: The snow-capped valleys of Gulmarg attract worldwide tourists to slide over their lands and are rated among the top 10 ski destinations in Asia. You can rent your pieces of equipment and snowboards, and gallop over the snowy soil and explore the heaven on earth in the most exquisite way! Add this experience to your Kashmir honeymoon tours packages, and make the best of your Kashmir honeymoon trip.
4. White River Rafting: The Lidder River in Pahalgam offers its tourists a rafting experience like no other! The white appearance of water adds to the adrenaline rush of the adventure enthusiasts. You can even club your exciting River Rafting Adventure with a soothing Golf Session in the Pahalgam Golf Club!
Which are the houseboat stays in Kashmir for couples?
1. Butt’s Clermont Houseboats: Considered one of the most elite houseboats in Kashmir honeymoon packages, the Butt's Clermont Houseboat boasts lavish infrastructure. Offering the fresh wooden outlook and warm hospitality, the houseboat overlooks the western shores of Dal Lake, the Naseem Bagh, Mughal Garden, and its daunting Chinar Trees, and promises a stay truly romantic, it is indeed a good option to stay while on Kashmir honeymoon packages.
2. Royal Group of Houseboats: Unleash the extreme beauty of Mahadev Mountain Range with the reflections of Dal Lake. While you preserve your privacy with the Royal Group of Houseboats, you experience an unmatched honeymoon floating through Kashmir. With Kashmir honeymoon packages, book your houseboat stay and cherish picturesque locale location and lovely ambiance.
3. Royal Dandoo Palace Group of Houseboats: With a heritage royal infrastructure, and ethnic Kashmiri Wooden Work, the Royal Dandoo Palace Group of Houseboats tops the preference list of newlyweds. You can even book bird watching picnics and more interesting experiences with them. Endure an intimate environment around the cosy fireplace and relish the vivid sceneries of Kashmir.
4. Lighthouse Group of Houseboats: Counted among one of the best yet affordable houseboat chains in Kashmir, the Lighthouse Group of Houseboats leaves you mesmerized. The ethnic outlook of the houseboat, shikhara rides, and warm hospitality amidst the surreal natural beauty is forever cherishing.
Is Kashmir worth visiting for a honeymoon?
Kashmir is absolutely a worth visiting honeymoon destination for being a hub of imposing snow-covered mountains, shimmering lakes, unmatched panoramas, sightseeing attractions, and thrilling activities. Its houseboats and tent stays are other attractions that mark a Kashmir honeymoon packages full of eternal memories.
How much does a Kashmir tour package for couple cost?The cost of a trip to Kashmir depends on the Kashmir honeymoon packages you choose and the number of days, the services on offer. A budget Kashmir honeymoon starts from as low as INR 12,500 per person but if you want to savor a lavish Kashmir honeymoon packages then be prepared to spend a handsome amount of around INR 50,000.
Why is Kashmir so famous?
Known as the heaven on the earth, Kashmir is an internationally acclaimed tourist destination. It is blessed with extraordinary natural vista and carries great historical and religious significance. Also, it is famous for its fruits, dry fruits, saffron, Pashmina shawls, and local handicrafts.
What should I buy in Kashmir?
On your Kashmir honeymoon packages don't forget to buy
· Pashmina Shawls and blankets
· Traditional jewelry (artificial, silver, semi-precious gemstones, etc.)
· Paper Mache Products
· Carved walnut wood-work pieces
· Dry fruits
· Dress material
Which mobile networks function in Kashmir?
Almost all leading 4G mobile networks of India from BSNL, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone to Reliance Jio work in Kashmir. However, if you have a prepaid sim then arrange a temporary sim for your trip in Kashmir as the prepaid mobile connection does not work here.
Is it safe to visit Kashmir?
Yes, all famous tourist places in Kashmir, including Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Vaishno Devi Mandir, and Pahalgam are safe to visit. Both Indian and foreign tourists visit Kashmir and there have been no stray incidents impacting tourism by any means. But, you have to follow all tourism guidelines and be vigilant to avoid any unwanted incidents.
What is the famous food in Kashmir?
Not only the picturesque beauty, but the food in Kashmir is also heavenly and famous for its recipes such as
· Rogan Josh
· Modur Pulao
· Dum Olav
· Yakhni Lamb Curry
· Shab Deg
· Aab Gosh
· Paneer Chaman
· Kashmiri Saag