Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek Highlights
- Trek to an altitude of 9,678 ft. and experience the breathtaking views of small valleys and verdant mountains.
- Take a dip in the holy Parvati Kund and feel a different aura building around you.
- Travel through the quaint hamlets and also indulge in a short hike to Chalal, during the 3 days trek.
- Savor the mouthwatering meal prepared especially for you by the local experts and satisfy your taste buds to the fullest.
Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek Overview
About the trek:
Decorated with the beauty of the alluring Parvati Valley, the 14 KM long Kheerganga trek takes you through the picturesque beauty of snow-capped mountains and lush greenery. The trek is very pleasant and offers some excellent views of the majestic peaks. Grab the chance to camp at the summit which offers the magic of the chilly winds, fresh air, tranquil surroundings, lush greenery, and snow-capped mountains to give you memories for a lifetime. And to top it all off, the tour also includes a chance to camp by the riverside in Kasol.
Start Point: Kasol
End Point: Kasol
Start Time/End Time of Trip: 12:00 PM (Day 1) and around 10:00 AM (Day 3)
- Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Highly Experienced Guide
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
- Temperature range: Day: 8°C to 15°C; and Night: -1°C to 3°C
- Maximum altitude: 9,678 ft.
- Approximate distance: 14 KM
- ATM: Last ATM is in Kasol
- Mobile Network:BSNL works the best in these areas
- Trekking gradient: Easy to moderate
How to reach:
The starting point in Kasol located at a distance of 750 m from the Kasol bus stop. You can get public or private transportation to reach the location. The nearest airport is Kullu Manali Airport located at a distance of 31 km from the starting point.
Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Kasol Camping With Chalal & Kheerganga Trek
More Details about Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek
Know Before You Go for Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek
- For safety purposes, a trek is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the trek or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined. Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations. Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- In case of operational issues or weather constraint, camps will be pitched at Rudranaag.
- The package is on MAP basis.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Kasol Camping with Chalal and Kheerganga Trek
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Walking stick
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf