Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi Highlights
- Kheerganga is one of the unique Himalayan treks in which you are rewarded with excellent meadows, forested ways with pine trees, couple of cascades and crossing towns on reaching the summit at almost 10,000 feet
- Relish flavoursome Israeli cuisine at the hippie-culture inspired cafes of Kasol
- Take a the refreshing dip in the mythical Parvati Kund, a natural hot water spring that will refresh your soul to depth
- Know the secret by locals, why Lord Shiva's son Kartikey meditated here for thousand years
- Do your mental therapy by camping under the starlit sky at the top of the Parvati Valley
Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi Overview
About the trek:
Kheerganga is one of the unique Himalayan treks in which you are rewarded with natural hot water springs on reaching the summit at almost 10,000 feet. This trek takes you deep into the Parvati Valley by walking alongside the babbling Beas River, ascending through pine and oak forests and traversing the verdant gorge. On the way to the top, you will come across many beautiful waterfalls and a Shiva temple. The snowy Himalayan peaks will accompany you throughout the day.
The one-of-a-kind experience of relaxing in the vistas of snow-capped peaks will remain with you forever as memories. Be it a memorable walk along the sparkling Parvati river or savoring Israeli food at colorful cafes, everything here would be a little more unique.
Start/End Point: New Delhi/Kasol (As per variant selected)
Start Time/End Time of Trip: 09:00AM (Day 1) and around 12:00 PM (Day 2)
Maximum altitude: 9600 ft.
Temperature range: Day: 8°C to 15°C; and Night: 0°C to 3°C
Approximate trekking distance:14 KM
ATM: Last ATM is in Kasol
Mobile Network: BSNL works the best in these areas
Trekking gradient: Easy to moderate.
➔ Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis
➔ Meals: Breakfast and dinner
➔ Transportation: Delhi to Kasol and Kasol to Delhi in a semi sleeper AC volvo bus and internal transfers(As per the variant selected)
➔ Activities: Trekking & Camping
Things not to miss:
➔ Moon Dance Cafe: Enjoy Here With Friends
➔ Hot Spring: Take A Dip In The Soothing Water
➔ Riverside Camping: Marvel At The View
➔ Bakeries: Savour Bakery Goods
➔ Israeli Food: Let Your Taste Buds Dance
How to Reach: The trip starts from Delhi or Chandigarh, in a semi sleeper AC volvo bus/tempo traveler to Kasol. Both the cities are well-connected to major parts of the country by air, rail and road.
More Details about Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi
Know Before You Go for Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the trek.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Professional guide(s) are available to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced driver especially for hilly terrains available.
- Permit charges are not included in the package.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the package.
- Carry dry snacks/food from home (you will save a lot of money). Carry water bottles with you, so that you can refill.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for this trek.
Things To Carry for Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Walking stick
- Water bottle
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent