Munnar Tour PackagesWith a massive variety of Munnar Tour Packages, Thrillophilia brings you the best activities and experiences that you can enjoy during your trip to the hill station. Tailoring each package with your interests and requirements in mind, we offer you an endless list of package options to choose from.
Catering to all types of travellers, our Munnar packages not only bring you the best of everything that the holiday destination has to offer but we also offer you a chance to customise your Munnar Tours the way you like. With us, you have an assured opportunity to see and do as much as you like. We offer a wide range of activities including but not limited to trekking the second-highest peak in Kerala, exploring the wildlife at Eravikulam National Park, the history of tea at the Tea Museum, and hiking to Lockhart Gap View.
Whether you are travelling with your friends, your partner, or your family, our special discounts ensure that you never dig a hole in your pocket, and yet enjoy a luxurious holiday amidst the true beauty of Munnar. Our dynamic Munnar Holiday packages allow you to choose between dedicated trekking vacations as well as trekking combined with other interesting activities in the region.
Thinking of trekking to the highest peak in the Western Ghat or camping amidst the surreal tea plantations of Munnar? Don’t worry. Thrillophilia has you covered. Our Munnar packages are designed keeping in mind the varied tastes of our guests. Planning a week-long vacation with your better half or just taking the weekend off with your buddies? No problem. We have that sorted too. Our tours range from a day’s adventure to a week’s exciting holiday and much more. All you have to do is let us know what you want and how much time you have, and we will chalk a perfect holiday itinerary for you in no time.
Popular Munnar Tour Packages
|Bangalore to Munnar Package 2020 | Flat 15% off||3D/2N||₹ 9500||4.0 star|
|Munnar Package from Chennai 2020 | Flat 15% off||3D/2N||₹ 7200||4.0 star|
|Munnar Tour Package from Cochin 2020 | Flat 20% off||3D/2N||₹ 13500||4.0 star|
|1 Night Munnar 1 Night Boat House Package 2020 | Flat 20% off||3D/2N||₹ 14500||4.0 star|
|Coimbatore to Munnar Tour Package 2020 | Flat 13% off||3D/2N||₹ 8999||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Munnar Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Munnar tour?
Best places to visit in one of your Munnar Tour Packages are:
1. Tea Estate Tours at Kolukkumalai: Sitting at a height of 7900 feet, the narrow pathways of Kolukkumalai hills will lead you to tea gardens. It offers jaw dropping views and soothing aroma of Tea leaves. You will find the world's finest tea here, it is the prime attraction of Munnar which is also popular worldwide.
Location: Kolukkumalai Hills, Velayutham Road, Sivakasi - 626 123.
2. Echo Point: Located around 15 Kilometres from Munnar, Echo Point is a beautiful spot where your voice will echo naturally in the valley. Trekking further you will reach Top Station, the highest point in Munnar that offers breathtaking views and options for camping.
Location: Munnar-Top Station Highway, Idukki District, Kannan Devan Hills, Kerala 685616.
3. Eravikulam National Park: Not only natural beauty, Munnar Tour Packages let you explore wildlife as well. This national park is spread across 97 square kilometre and is popularly known for endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr. You can spot more wildlife at nearby Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and Salim Ali bird sanctuary.
Location: The Wildlife Warden Munnar PO, Kerala 685612.
4. Lakkam Waterfalls: It is one of famous waterfalls along with Attukal, Chinnakanal and Thoovanam waterfalls. Considered as an ideal picnic location, this place is surrounded by vaga trees and surging cascades.
Location: Munnar - Udumalpet Road, near Eravikulam National Park, Marayoor, Kerala 685620.
5. Tea Museum: Munnar Tours will take you to this exclusive place to learn about tea origin, plucking tea leaves and enjoying the taste of different types of tea. Location: KDHP House, NH 49, Nullatanni, Munnar, Kerala 685612.
6. Munnar Markets: You can enjoy street shopping at Munnar Market where you will find endless variants of tea and coffee. Along with it you will find exclusively available aromatic essential oils that are favourable to treat joint and body pain.
Location: Munnar Local Town Market, Munnar, Kerala - 685612.
What are the best things to do in Munnar?
1. Stay at Treehouse: Locally known as Erumadam, this modern eco-accommodation stay is an upcoming concept. Your rooms will be made of natural materials including Bamboo, coir, hay and straw.
Price: One night stay will cost around INR 12000/- per couple.
2. Mountain Biking: This is a great way to connect and explore nature at a fast pace. Areas in Munnar like Suryanelli, Anamudi Shola, Mayoor are perfect for mountain biking. Just rent a bike, wear your riding gear and start exploring the beauty of Munnar.
Price: INR 300 per day.
3. Rock Climbing: Hills of Munnar makes rock-climbing a popular adventure sport. You can enjoy climbing up a steep rock or rappel down with a rope being surrounded by amazing views.
Price: Around INR 600/- per person.
4. Shikara Ride: At Kundala dam and lake you can enjoy a Shikara ride in the calm lake. Surrounded by serene beauty you can spot rare NeelaKurinji flowers as well while enjoying boating.
Price: For a session of 20-30 Minutes INR 350/-
5. Ayurvedic Spa: Munnar Tours are worldwide famous for amazing Spa and wellness massages. Enjoy a rejuvenating experience to relax your body and mind.
Price: A session of 60 to 90 minutes will cost between INR 1800- INR 2500.
Which are some famous camping sites in Munnar?
The Voyage lake-view adventure camp amidst lakes and beautiful team estates is one of the best camping sites in Munnar. The other camping sites to have a wonderful time are as given below:
1. Anaerangal camp in the mountains of Chinnakanal
2. Nature zone also is a great option if you enjoy camping on the hills
3. 17C camping Munnar is a very famous site for camping near the Mattupetty dam
4. Black Eagles Camp near Suryanelli
5. Camp Eden in Kannan Devan hills
How can I plan a trip to Munnar?
The easiest way to plan a trip to Munnar is to sign up for one of the many Munnar Tour Packages. The tour packages usually include your accommodation, transportation, as well as planned activities. Find the best package according to your interest and budget, and your tour operator can sort out everything else for you. You can also do it on your own, but it would necessarily involve a lot of planning.
What is the best time to visit Munnar?
The best time to visit Munnar is between September and March. The weather during this time is pleasant and the greens blooming. April, May and June should be avoided because it is slightly warm during the period. The monsoon season consisting of months July and August experience torrential rains and is not recommended for travel also.
What are the best places to visit in Munnar with family?
The best place to visit with family on Munnar Tour Packages are:
1. Carmelagiri Elephant Park: At Carmelagiri Elephant Park you can enjoy an elephant ride with your little one. This is a prime attraction for families and you can even click pictures with elephants.
Location: Mattupetty Road, Munnar, Kannan Devan Hills, Kerala 685612.
2. Mattupetty Dam and Lake: At Mattupetty Dam and lake you can get amazed by the scenic views and water sport facilities. You can opt for paddle boat, speed boat or motorboat to enjoy your water ride.
Location: Munnar - Top Station Hwy, Mattupetty, Kerala 685616.
3. Chithirapuram And CSI Church: Built way back in 1910, this protestant church was a masterpiece of a Scottish tea estate manager. Stained glass window, brass plaques and a big chandelier, all you can find there.
Location: Kochi - Dhanushkodi Road, Moolakadai, Munnar, Kerala 685612.
4. Kalari Kshethra: It is the best place to witness traditional martial art form of South India: Kalaripayattu. You will also get to see traditional dance and other art forms.
Location: Kochi Road, Chithirapuram South, Munnar, Kerala 685655.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Munnar tour?
Best romantic places that should be a part of your tour Munnar packages:
1. Rose Garden Munnar: Rose is a worldwide symbol of love and visiting a garden full of roses will be a totally romantic experience for a couple. Spread across 2 Acres of land, you will find yourself surrounded by beautiful roses and various other species of flowers.
2. Mount Carmel Church: It is a serene place built way back in 1898 and is the first Catholic church of Munnar. Here you will surely find some peaceful time with your loved one.
3. Pothamedu Viewpoint: Only 5 Kilometres from Munnar, this amazing place is surrounded by tea and coffee plantations and greets you with a beautiful view of Munnar and its valleys.
4. Staycation at Treehouse: It is one of a kind where you will be nestled amidst natural beauty and your house will be made up of natural things only like bamboo, hay, etc.
How is the climate of Munnar?
Munnar experience moderate and pleasant weather throughout the year. The average maximum temperature recorded during the day time is 20 degree Celsius in the monsoon season Munnar also receives ample rainfall.
What are the best adventure activities one can experience in Munnar?
Best adventure activity to include in your tour Munnar Packages:
1. Trekking: Trekking is a popular activity in Munnar where you will get to explore exotic wildlife, panoramic landscapes and beautiful nature. Mathikettan Shola Rainforest, Lakshmi Hills and Top station are some popular trekking spots.
2. Camping: Surrounded by Munnar hills, Top Station is a great spot for camping under the blue sky. You will witness amazing landscapes, huge mountains, mesmerising waterfalls, scenic valleys and more.
3. Hiking: It is a perfect way to explore nature on foot. Anamudi Peak is a great location for a hike where you will enjoy beautiful views and inhale some fresh air. It is a hike of around 8 Kilometres.
4. Amusement Park: To engage yourself in multiple adventure activities, Munnar homes Wonder Valley Adventure Park. Here you can enjoy amazing adventure activities including river dancing area, bungee jumping, nature trails, wave pool and amazing waterfall.
Is one day enough for Munnar?
Not really. Munnar requires a minimum of 2 to 3 days for you to really explore the beauty of the place. One of the best activities to do in Munnar is trekking, and for that you should have more than one day so you can enjoy your time visiting the area.
How many days should I spend in Munnar?
You should spend a minimum of 2 to 3 days in Munnar. You can spend as many days as time permits, but a couple of days is the least number of days you can take to explore all the amazing treks, wildlife, and natural wonders that the hill station offers.
How do I plan a trip to Munnar?
Planning to take one of the tour Munnar Packages is easy, you just need to opt for a suitable package of your choice from Thrillophilia. There are multiple Munnar Trip packages available and you can choose one according to your need and budget.
You can kick start your trip with a comfortable stay at a Tree-House followed by exploring the city and surroundings. After that you can make a visit to popular attractions like the Tea Museum and more and then you can go for adventure sports like Trekking, Mountain Biking and more. You can put an end to your trip by visiting waterfalls and taking a Shikara Ride.
Is Munnar worth visiting?
Munnar is definitely a place worth visiting. It is one of the few places in India where you will find so many diverse attractions to enjoy. It is a place which surrounds you with natural beauty along with the options of adventure sports, nature walks, Shikara rides, Tea plantations, Churches, Rose gardens and much more to explore.
How much will it cost for a trip to Munnar?
An average trip to Munnar will cost you between INR 8000 - INR 12000, rate varies with your location of starting the trip and additional inclusions.
Most of the trips will cover your food, accommodation and transport in the entire package. Package will include your travel to the popular attractions and enjoyment of all major tourist activities.
Is Munnar safe to travel?
Munnar is a safe place to wander around. The forests and wildlife areas are well protected by the local forest teams that makes the place secure. There are marked paths on hiking trails, National parks are also safeguarded by the government. So you can stay assured of your safety in Munnar.
Which are the most romantic things to do on my Munnar honeymoon tour?Being a hill station the place is quite famous for honeymoon with its exotic packages that provide a romantic experience in the land. There are many romantic things available in Munnar that a newly married couple can go for. The town contains numerous exotic restaurants and hotels where the couples can relax while enjoying a beautiful romantic time together.
1. Hillview Munnar
2. Parakkat Nature Hotels and Resorts
3. Camp Noel
4. Tea Valley Resort
5. Deep Wood Resorts
6. Munnar Tea Country Resort
7. Spice Country Resort
8. The Tall Trees Munnar
9. Munnar Black Forest Resort
Which are the best places for rock climbing and rappelling in Munnar?When it comes to adventure Munnar never disappoints you. The place will give you some best experience of rock climbing and rappelling.
1. Munnar adventures and sports private limited
2. Route 49 adventures and off beats
3. Fun forest
4. Wonder valley adventure and amusement
5. Tea museum
6. Rockhill adventure sports park
Which are the best waterfalls to visit in Munnar?There is no doubt that the town of Munnar contains a number of waterfalls to bask on. The land of beautiful tea gardens also has a package of beautiful and various scenic waterfalls. If you are a visitor, traveller or even a explorer the exotic waterfalls of Munnar will leave you mesmerized. The land of Munnar contains numerous waterfalls to treat your eyes but among them there are some must visit waterfalls that you never want to leave.
1. Lakkham Waterfalls
2. Cheeyappara Waterfalls
3. Mattupetty Dam
4. Hydel Park
5. Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
6. Munnar Headwork Dam