Popular Munnar Packages
Munnar Tour Packages
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 9000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 9600.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 12800.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 18750.0|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 17950.0|
Munnar Tour PackagesMunnar tour- Browse through a wide range of Munnar packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Munnar holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
With a massive variety of Munnar Tour Packages, Thrillophilia brings you the best activities and experiences that you can enjoy during your trip to the hill station. Tailoring each package with your interests and requirements in mind, we offer you an endless list of package options to choose from.
Catering to all types of travellers, our Munnar packages not only bring you the best of everything that the holiday destination has to offer but we also offer you a chance to customise your Munnar Tours the way you like. With us, you have an assured opportunity to see and do as much as you like. We offer a wide range of activities including but not limited to trekking the second-highest peak in Kerala, exploring the wildlife at Eravikulam National Park, the history of tea at the Tea Museum, and hiking to Lockhart Gap View.
Whether you are travelling with your friends, your partner, or your family, our special discounts ensure that you never dig a hole in your pocket, and yet enjoy a luxurious holiday amidst the true beauty of Munnar. Our dynamic Munnar Holiday packages allow you to choose between dedicated trekking vacations as well as trekking combined with other interesting activities in the region.
Thinking of trekking to the highest peak in the Western Ghat or camping amidst the surreal tea plantations of Munnar? Don’t worry. Thrillophilia has you covered. Our Munnar packages are designed keeping in mind the varied tastes of our guests. Planning a week-long vacation with your better half or just taking the weekend off with your buddies? No problem. We have that sorted too. Our tours range from a day’s adventure to a week’s exciting holiday and much more. All you have to do is let us know what you want and how much time you have, and we will chalk a perfect holiday itinerary for you in no time.
People Also Ask About Munnar Tours
Which are the best places to visit on a Munnar tour?
The best places to visit on your Munnar Tour are:
1. Tea Estate Tours at Kolukkumalai: Sitting at a height of 7900 feet, the narrow pathways of Kolukkumalai hills will lead you to tea gardens. It offers jaw-dropping views and the soothing aroma of Tea leaves. You will find the world's finest tea here, it is the prime attraction of Munnar which is also popular worldwide.
Location: Kolukkumalai Hills, Velayutham Road, Sivakasi - 626 123.
2. Echo Point: Located around 15 Kilometres from Munnar, Echo Point is a beautiful spot where your voice will echo naturally in the valley. Trekking further you will reach Top Station, the highest point in Munnar that offers breathtaking views and options for camping and it is one of the best places to include in your Munnar package.
Location: Munnar-Top Station Highway, Idukki District, Kannan Devan Hills, Kerala 685616.
3. Eravikulam National Park: Not only natural beauty, Munnar Tour Packages let you explore wildlife as well. This national park is spread across 97 square kilometres and is popularly known for the endangered species of Nilgiri Tahr. You can spot more wildlife at nearby Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and Salim Ali bird sanctuary.
Location: The Wildlife Warden Munnar PO, Kerala 685612.
4. Lakkam Waterfalls: It is one of the famous waterfalls along with Attukal, Chinnakanal and Thoovanam waterfalls. Considered as an ideal picnic location, this place is surrounded by vaga trees and surging cascades.
Location: Munnar - Udumalpet Road, near Eravikulam National Park, Marayoor, Kerala 685620.
5. Tea Museum: Munnar Tours will take you to this exclusive place to learn about tea origin, pluck tea leaves and enjoy the taste of different types of tea. Location: KDHP House, NH 49, Nullatanni, Munnar, Kerala 685612.
6. Munnar Markets: You can enjoy street shopping at Munnar Market where you will find endless variants of tea and coffee. Along with it, you will find exclusively available aromatic essential oils that are favourable to treat joint and body pain.
Location: Munnar Local Town Market, Munnar, Kerala - 685612.
Also Read:- 40 Kerala Houseboat Packages
What are the best things to do on a Munnar tour?
1. Stay at Treehouse: Locally known as Erumadam, this modern eco-accommodation stay is an upcoming concept. Your rooms will be made of natural materials including Bamboo, coir, hay and straw.
Price: One-night stay will cost around INR 12000/- per couple.
2. Mountain Biking: This is a great way to connect and explore nature at a fast pace. Areas in Munnar like Suryanelli, Anamudi Shola, Mayoor are perfect for mountain biking. Just rent a bike, wear your riding gear and start exploring the beauty of Munnar.
Price: INR 300 per day.
3. Rock Climbing: Hills of Munnar makes rock climbing a popular adventure sport. You can enjoy climbing up a steep rock or rappel down with a rope being surrounded by amazing views.
Price: Around INR 600/- per person.
4. Shikara Ride: At Kundala dam and lake you can enjoy a Shikara ride in the calm lake. Surrounded by serene beauty you can spot rare NeelaKurinji flowers as well while enjoying boating. It is one of the best things to include in your Munnar tour package.
Price: For a session of 20-30 Minutes INR 350/-
5. Ayurvedic Spa: Munnar Tours are worldwide famous for amazing Spa and wellness massages. Enjoy a rejuvenating experience to relax your body and mind.
Price: A session of 60 to 90 minutes will cost between INR 1800- INR 2500.
Suggested Read:- 55 Kerala Tour Packages
How can I plan a trip to Munnar?
The easiest way to plan a trip to Munnar is to sign up for one of the many Munnar Tour Packages. The tour packages usually include your accommodation, transportation, as well as planned activities. Find the best package according to your interest and budget, and your tour operator can sort out everything else for you. You can also do it on your own, but it would necessarily involve a lot of planning.
What is the best time to visit Munnar?
The best time to visit Munnar is between September and March. The weather during this time is pleasant and the greens blooming. April, May and June should be avoided because it is slightly warm during the period. The monsoon season consisting of months July and August experience torrential rains and is not recommended for travel also.
Check out:- Alleppey Tour Packages
What are the best places to visit in Munnar with family?
The best place to visit with family on Munnar Tour Packages are:
1. Carmelagiri Elephant Park: At Carmelagiri Elephant Park you can enjoy an elephant ride with your little one. This is a prime attraction for families and you can even click pictures with elephants.
Location: Mattupetty Road, Munnar, Kannan Devan Hills, Kerala 685612.
2. Mattupetty Dam and Lake: At Mattupetty Dam and lake you can get amazed by the scenic views and water sport facilities. You can opt for paddle boat, speed boat or motorboat to enjoy your water ride.
Location: Munnar - Top Station Hwy, Mattupetty, Kerala 685616.
3. Chithirapuram And CSI Church: Built way back in 1910, this protestant church was a masterpiece of a Scottish tea estate manager. Stained glass window, brass plaques and a big chandelier, all you can find there.
Location: Kochi - Dhanushkodi Road, Moolakadai, Munnar, Kerala 685612.
4. Kalari Kshethra: It is the best place to witness traditional martial art form of South India: Kalaripayattu. You will also get to see traditional dance and other art forms.
Location: Kochi Road, Chithirapuram South, Munnar, Kerala 685655.
Must Read:- 50 Kerala Honeymoon Packages
How is the climate of Munnar?
Munnar experience moderate and pleasant weather throughout the year. The average maximum temperature recorded during the day time is 20 degree Celsius in the monsoon season Munnar also receives ample rainfall.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Munnar tour?
Best romantic places that should be a part of your tour Munnar packages:
1. Rose Garden Munnar: Rose is a worldwide symbol of love and visiting a garden full of roses will be a totally romantic experience for a couple. Spread across 2 Acres of land, you will find yourself surrounded by beautiful roses and various other species of flowers.
2. Mount Carmel Church: It is a serene place built way back in 1898 and is the first Catholic church of Munnar. Here you will surely find some peaceful time with your loved one.
3. Pothamedu Viewpoint: Only 5 Kilometres from Munnar, this amazing place is surrounded by tea and coffee plantations and greets you with a beautiful view of Munnar and its valleys.
4. Staycation at Treehouse: It is one of a kind where you will be nestled amidst natural beauty and your house will be made up of natural things only like bamboo, hay, etc.
Must Check:- 5 Kerala Houseboat Honeymoon Packages
Which are the best things to do on a Munnar tour for couples?
1.Get Ayurvedic Spa Treatment - When in Munnar, a spa session can definitely add a harmonious rhythm to your pleasant vacation. Munnar Tour packages are specifically designed to give you a glimpse of Indian ayurvedic spa treatments with a touch of international spa sessions. Couples can enjoy the traditional ayurvedic spa sessions which include Vasti, Kizi and Abhayangan. Munnar packages got you all covered on the ayurvedic twin spa suite specifically designed to give adequate privacy to the couples. There are different couple-connect spa therapies to promote love and intimacy between couples. Spandini in Munnar is one of such spa centers offering a wide range of ayurvedic spa treatments ranging from aroma theory to Special honeymoon packs.
-Location: Munnar Colony Rd, Pattaline, Munnar, Kerala 685612
-Price: 5000- 10000 INR
2.Experience Love In Camping - An adventure enthusiast couple might experience love in camping at the beautiful, lush, woody camping destinations in Munnar. Munnar attracts honeymooners for its blissful views, wide stretch tea plantations in untouched valleys and exotic flora and fauna. Munnar tour packages are mindfully designed to give you that adrenaline rush, going camping in the wild misty mountains enjoying the sparkling starry nights in cozy tents. Anandavana Jungle resort and Munnar jungle camp are the top rated destinations preferred by couples to go camping. Bonfires and night performances are a cherry on top. This experience is definitely worth every penny spent.
-Location: Palliparambil laksham colony, Munnar, Kerala 685612
-Price: Camping prices vary from around 1000 to 2000 per night.
3. Fall In Love With Scenic Beauty of Attukal Waterfalls - Attukal waterfalls is one of the most charming scenic spots situated in between Pllivasal and Munnar. There is a narrow wooden bridge through the dense wild jungles that will lead you to the iconic waterfall. Trekking through the hill slopes is an added advantage that will provide you that thrill and adventure. The Waterfall looks like a sparkling silver line surrounded by foggy mountains and dense flora which serves as an excellent backdrop for the couples to take pictures. This place remains open for the tourists from 6 AM to 6PM and it should be definitely one of the bucket list places to visit, added in the Munnar packages.
-Location: Attukad Waterfall Rd, Pallivasal, Kerala 685565
4. Ride Elephants at Carmelagiri Elephant Park - If you are a couple who take travel and adventure as your passion then Carmelagiri Elephant park is the perfect place for you. This offers an unique elephant safari experience which will take you through the beautiful valleys and wild dense forests of Munnar, accompanied by Mahouts. You can feed the elephants and enjoy how the majestic elephants obey the calls of the Mahouts. This ride makes you realise the importance of these majestic creatures in southern India. This elephant park is open throughout the year and is very popular among tourists .Munnar tour packages include this breathtaking elephant safari experience for couples at Carmelagiri elephant park.
-Location: Mattupetty Road, Munnar, Kannan Devan Hills, Kerala 685612
-Price: A 15 minutes elephant safari will cost you around 400 INR and additional 250 for hiring professionals to capture your pictures.
5.Spent A Night In Tree house - A night over at a Tree house is definitely a dream for many. Munnar packages offer this magical experience of enjoying your stay at a tree house and escaping the crowd. Ela Ecoland Nature Retreat in the Munnar bypass is the top pick by couples to enjoy the cozy tree houses surrounded by the deep, serene wildlife of the Nilgiris. The woody aromatic smell of the jungle, Chirping of the birds, humming of insects and the rustling of the leaves is an experience you will cherish forever. There is a beautiful waterfall in front of it to add to its charm. Fine dine in and safaris are also included to add comfort and thrill for the couples. Overnight stay at the tree house will cost you in accordance with the amenities you opt for.
-Location: IX/163 Laksham Colony, near St.Sebastian Church, Munnar, Kerala 685612
-Price: 2000-4000 INR
6. Visit The World of Forests & Animals - Eravikulam National Park - Eravikulam National park located in Munnar Wildlife Warden is the first ever National Park of Kerala. This National Park has some stunning views of the lush mountain valleys with all kinds of native flora and fauna. The endangered Nilgiri Tahr deer, lion tailed macaques, stripe necked mongoose and Nilgiri Wood pigeon are some of the main attractions here. If you are lucky enough you will end up spotting some of the endemic butterfly species like palini fourring and the red disk bushbrown. Couples can enjoy the jeep safaris, trekking and hiking through the mountain slopes and photo points.
Price: Entry fees cost around 125 INR for Indian individuals and 420 for Foreign Nationals.
7. Experience Shikara Boat Riding At Kundala Lake - Kundala is a beautiful town enroute the top station in Munnar. Here lies the Kundala lake, which is a hotspot for boating and different leisure activities. You can get a panoramic view of the beautiful evergreen jungles, cloudy mountains and waterfalls while enjoying peddling in the boat with your partner. Restrooms are available for overnight tourist stays in the Munnar packages. The best time to enjoy boating is in the early morning when the sun rays burst through the scenic mountains and get reflected on the water. This place is even ideal for some relaxed and peaceful sightseeing. Boating costs around 300 INR for 3 persons in a pedal boat and 150 INR for 4 persons in a row boat.Pedal boating is very popular amongst the love birds.
8. View Sublime Beauty of Western Ghats - Top Station - Munnar is the city located in the Western ghats which is identified as one of the hotspots for biodiversity.The Top station which is around 32 kms drive from Munnar is located at an height of about 1700 mtr above the sea level. This is no less than a hidden gem with its mesmerizing beauty and stunning views. You can feel the clouds below the mountains when you reach the Top Station. This place is known for the Neelakurinji flowers which blossom just once in twelve years. This is the time when the whole mountain looks blue covered in these flowers. This is a treat to the eyes.Couples can always enjoy and relax at the viewpoints while capturing some memories.
Also Read: Tourist Attractions to Visit in Munnar
What are the best adventure activities one can experience in Munnar?
Best adventure activity to include in your tour Munnar Packages:
1. Trekking: Trekking is a popular activity in Munnar where you will get to explore exotic wildlife, panoramic landscapes and beautiful nature. Mathikettan Shola Rainforest, Lakshmi Hills and Top station are some popular trekking spots.
2. Camping: Surrounded by Munnar hills, Top Station is a great spot for camping under the blue sky. You will witness amazing landscapes, huge mountains, mesmerising waterfalls, scenic valleys and more.
3. Hiking: It is a perfect way to explore nature on foot. Anamudi Peak is a great location for a hike where you will enjoy beautiful views and inhale some fresh air. It is a hike of around 8 Kilometres.
4. Amusement Park: To engage yourself in multiple adventure activities, Munnar homes Wonder Valley Adventure Park. Here you can enjoy amazing adventure activities including river dancing area, bungee jumping, nature trails, wave pool and amazing waterfall.
Also Explore:- 30 Alleppey Houseboats
How do I plan a trip to Munnar?
Planning to take one of the tour Munnar Packages is easy, you just need to opt for a suitable package of your choice from Thrillophilia. There are multiple Munnar Trip packages available and you can choose one according to your need and budget.
You can kick start your trip with a comfortable stay at a Tree-House followed by exploring the city and surroundings. After that you can make a visit to popular attractions like the Tea Museum and more and then you can go for adventure sports like Trekking, Mountain Biking and more. You can put an end to your trip by visiting waterfalls and taking a Shikara Ride.
Planning a honeymoon trip, Checkout: Munnar Honeymoon Trip Packages
Is Munnar worth visiting?
Munnar is definitely a place worth visiting. It is one of the few places in India where you will find so many diverse attractions to enjoy. It is a place which surrounds you with natural beauty along with the options of adventure sports, nature walks, Shikara rides, Tea plantations, Churches, Rose gardens and much more to explore.
How much will it cost for a trip to Munnar?
An average trip to Munnar will cost you between INR 8000 - INR 12000, rate varies with your location of starting the trip and additional inclusions.
Most of the trips will cover your food, accommodation and transport in the entire package. Package will include your travel to the popular attractions and enjoyment of all major tourist activities.
Click here to book: 3D 2N Munnar Honeymoon Trip Package
Which are the best places for rock climbing and rappelling in Munnar?When it comes to adventure Munnar never disappoints you. The place will give you some best experience of rock climbing and rappelling.
1. Munnar adventures and sports private limited
2. Route 49 adventures and off beats
3. Fun forest
4. Wonder valley adventure and amusement
5. Tea museum
6. Rockhill adventure sports park
Must Explore: 20 Kumarakom Houseboats
Which are the best waterfalls to visit in Munnar?There is no doubt that the town of Munnar contains a number of waterfalls to bask on. The land of beautiful tea gardens also has a package of beautiful and various scenic waterfalls. If you are a visitor, traveller or even a explorer the exotic waterfalls of Munnar will leave you mesmerized. The land of Munnar contains numerous waterfalls to treat your eyes but among them there are some must visit waterfalls that you never want to leave.
1. Lakkham Waterfalls
2. Cheeyappara Waterfalls
3. Mattupetty Dam
4. Hydel Park
5. Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary
6. Munnar Headwork Dam
Checkout & Book: Munnar Family Trip Package