Spain Honeymoon Packages: Browse through a wide range of Spain honeymoon tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Spain romantic honeymoon packages with exciting deals & offers.
Every honeymoon couple has got their own list of taste and preferences when it comes to planning their own honeymoon, and Spain will give you a lot many reasons why it should be on your priority list. With a series of exciting deals, discounts, and offers, we promise you for an exhilarating Spain Honeymoon Package to kickstart the romantic journey between the two of you.
Be it either strolling down the streets and lanes of Barcelona with your soulmate or soaking your soul into the pine blanketed backdrop of Costa Brava, honeymoon to spain package has got a lot to offer you.
Walking down the cobbled streets of Girona and soothing your eyes with the retreating look of the mighty Alps can’t merely be defined in words. Ribadeo, Rioja, Segovia, San Sebastian, and Sitges are some more to add on to your list. So, you can customize the packages according to your choice and make the most of the many options Spain has to offer.
Spain tourism honeymoon package is a perfect pick to gift to your soulmate on the start of your newly wedded together. These packages are not only budget friendly but come with a list of inclusions like accommodation, transfers, meals. sightseeing and plenty of activities. You just have to click a few buttons and book the best package for you that is handcrafted according to your needs.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Spain
What are the places to visit in Spain for the honeymoon?
1. Tenerife: Featuring year-round sunshine, Tenerife of Canada islands is one of the best picks to customise your Spain holiday package with. Tenerife features a wide array of tropical forest walks, volcanic lava sites, Spain’s tallest mountain ranges, and designer shot struts. The elegance of this romantic getaway is further enhanced by secluded white sandy beaches.
2. Madrid: Honeymoon to spain package sounds incomplete without planning a visit to Madrid. Blending the bliss of a big-urban style backdrop, the city of Madrid blesses you with an exhilarating experience. The presence of galleries, restaurants, cocktail bars and nightclubs makes it a great place to kick start your new journey together.
3. Toledo: Wondering about the high cost of Spain tourism honeymoon packages? Toledo is an excellent pick for you if you are desperate to visit Spain on your romantic journey of togetherness.
The place whispers romantic moments across its every nook and corner. The beauty of the region is further embraced by the presence of ancient walls, cobbled streets, cosy restaurants, etc.
4. Andalucia: This place is nothing less than a fairy tale land on this earth to spend some romantic moments with each other. The remote locations of Alpujarra, the surrounding hilltop retreats, and the numerous small and big gypsy quarters add on more romantic flavour to their beauty.
5. Costa Galicia: Yet another bucket list destination to add to your Spain Honeymoon Package is Costa Galicia. This beach is known for its most promising vibrant coloured shores. The presence of wild coastal walks, private windswept coves, deserted white beaches, and a green coast featuring clifftop retreats are cherry on the cake for your Spain visit.
6. Alicante: A dynamic historical and a highly attractive Mediterranean port featuring a magnificent castle and a long waterfront is what sums up the romantic elegance of Alicante.
Plan a romantic candlelight dinner here at the Alicante with your better half. The long golden sand beaches, sidewalk cafes and bars, palm-fringed plazas, and remnants of Roman civilizations are worthy of exploring here.
7. Mallorca: Suppose you are looking forward to adding an adventurous tinge to your Spain Honeymoon Package. In that case, Mallorca is the ideal romantic location for you. Featuring numerous hiking and cycling routes and private yachting facilities, Mallorca is ever ready to surprise you with its adventurous humour at every next level.
8. Benidorm: Featuring three magnificent golden sand beaches, many romantic hotels, and four theme parks, Benidorm makes a perfect fun-filled romantic spot to find a place into your Spain tourism honeymoon package. The place boasts a wide array of adventurous activities such as snorkelling, water skiing, paragliding, windsurfing, etc.
9. Ibiza: The uber-chic Ibiza island is famous amongst the locals for its raucous dance clubs spread across the 50 white-sand beaches.
Must Explore & Book: Sagrada Familia Tickets
What are the most romantic things to do in Spain?
1. Go for a bike ride in Valencia: How about planning a bike ride in Valencia with your better half and driving down the unexplored streets? You might have experienced it in your hometown, but the beauty of Valencia will force you to go beyond it for sure. The terrain of Valencia merely is astounding for a bike-riding expedition, and it hardly costs much!
2. Paloma Park picnic: Paloma Park is simply a gorgeous picnic spot to explore with your soulmate for a quick unwind from your Spain tourism. What you can do is that you carry some bread and other picnic goodies with you as you.
This seclusion area boosts a great atmosphere to plan a quiet picnic trip amidst the spread of eucalyptus and palm trees. If you are fortunate enough, you might even spot on some peacocks, turtles, and rabbits wandering here and there.
3. Barcelona Hot Air Balloon Ride: Have you ever tried a hot air balloon ride with your better half? If not, you have this exciting opportunity at your fingertips. Barcelona hot air balloon ride is perfect for those adventure-loving couples who wish to switch on their adventurous mode on their Spain Honeymoon Package.
4. Go hand-in-hand for a romantic beach walk along the Playa Quemada Beach: You might be knowing about Spain’s Playa Quemada Beach as a quaint little fishing village. But, what you don’t know is its worth of being a perfect spot to enjoy the calm seashore beaches in the evening with your better half. Being untouched by public appearance, this Playa Quemada Beach boasts great weather to raise your romantic goose bumps.
5. Boat rowing in Parc De La Ciutadella: Nothing sounds healthier and more romantic than customizing your Spain tourism holiday package with a boat rowing experience. Let the love of your life soak themselves immensely into the mysterious nature, and while you enjoy the bliss of massive happiness that sparkles on their face.
6. Romantic dine out at Cucine Mandarosso: When you think about including romantic things to do in your honeymoon to spain package, you simply can’t miss out a romantic dine out with your date.
Spicy Italian dishes served at the Cucine Mandarosso are the perfect example to spice up your romantic moment together. Make sure that you reserve your spots well in advance as the place is quite busy.
7. Enjoy a delicious drink at the rooftop terrace: Hotel 1898 in the city centre is the perfect spot to get the birds-eye view of the blissful surroundings from the rooftop terrace. You can either pop a drink together or relax with the spa session or simply capture some beautiful moments together.
8. Shop together: Last but not least, there could be nothing more romantic than shopping for your loved one in their presence. Lola Fonseca is a great place to satiate your shopping craves.
Also Explore & Book: Alhambra Tickets
How to get to Spain?
- You may make your way to Spain via airlines. Malaga Airport, Madrid Airport, and Barcelona Airport are the major international airports of Spain receiving flights from different travelling destinations across the world.
- Eurails is yet another option to travel to Spain from other European countries such as France and Italy. Besides, all those having an international driving license can drive their way from Portugal or France to Spain.
- Spain is also accessible from North African countries such as Canary Islands, Morocco, and Tangiers via sea ways.
What is the best time to visit Spain for a honeymoon?
When you are planning on a romantic break together, it is obvious for you to check with the weather conditions. Spring and fall are best to reserve your dates for an exciting honeymoon to spain package. In fact, the spring months from March to May is the peak season of Spain.
How many days do you need to see Spain?
7 to 8 days of visit to Spain is more than enough to explore major tourist destinations of Spain. This will let you cover all the major attractions of Spain including Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Granada, etc.
How many days in Spain is enough?
5-7 days are more than enough to plan on a budgeted couple tour to Spain. Here are some of the best places in Spain within 5 to 7 days –
1. Madrid: Start your Spain journey with its capital Madrid. Witness the magnificence of the museums, cafes, and the bliss of nightlife of Madrid.
2. Barcelona: Las Ramblas and Passeig de Gracia are the two most important places to explore on your visit to the city of Barcelona. After exploring these two spots, you can stop at the Gothic Quarter for some fine quality foods and drinks.
3. Costa Brava: Costa Brava is a place full of beaches and a Catalan countryside where you can find multiple places to click some of the best pictures to take back from your Spain memory.
Other than the three mentioned here, you can even list down Segovia and Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, Malaga, etc for a 5-7 days holiday in Spain.
Is Barcelona an excellent honeymoon destination?
Yes, Barcelona is a great romantic destination to add to your Spain Honeymoon Package. Fantastic weather, beaches, spa centres, large wine yards, and restaurants make it nothing less than a wonderland for the couples to fall back in love with each other.
You can either plan on a romantic dinner date with your soulmate at Jardin Secreto or Bar Galleto or unwind yourselves with the rejuvenating spa sessions at Masajes Barcelona or Spa Le Patio Spa. One day you can do nothing but simply stroll down the shoreline at Bogatell Beach or Sant Sebastia Beach or Mar Bella Beach.
Is Spain suitable for honeymoon?
Yes. Spain is unapologetically the best and most popular honeymoon destination to enjoy a fairy tale romance. For some, it sounds as a foodie paradise while for others it appears as an adrenaline break. San Sebastian, Seville, Granada, Ibiza, Valencia will give you plenty of reasons to go down in your Spain tourism honeymoon packages.
Which are the best cities to explore in Spain on honeymoon?1. Barcelona: Explore Spain’s cultural capital and get amazed with its whimsical architecture of the city, the gigantic museums along the lane, and century-old neighborhoods.
2. Seville: The second most romantic place to go down in your Spain Honeymoon Package is the city of Seville. The beauty of the outdoor cafes, horse-down carriages, and cobblestone streets are the centre of attraction of this city. The best part of the city is that you get to witness the influence of Jews, Islamic, and Christian communities here.
3. Madrid: Spain’s capital Madrid offers a great romantic setting to start your journey of togetherness. You can plan on a Retiro Park boat rowing experience and end it with a scrumptious candlelit meal with your soulmate. Madrid is an excellent place for couples to walk hand-in-hand through museums and galleries.
4. Toledo: The cobbled medieval streets and the picturesque backdrop of Toledo is undoubtedly going to leave you amazed with its relaxed setting. While you soak yourself in the surrounding beauty of Toledo, do not forget to feed yourself on the Spanish delicacies served across the nooks and corners of the town.
Which are the best Europe tour packages?
Which are the best Europe honeymoon packages?