Spain Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Spain honeymoon tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Spain romantic honeymoon packages with exciting deals & offers.
Every honeymoon couple has got their own list of taste and preferences when it comes to planning their own honeymoon, and Spain will give you a lot many reasons why it should be on your priority list. With a series of exciting deals, discounts, and offers, we promise you for an exhilarating Spain Honeymoon Package to kickstart the romantic journey between the two of you.
Be it either strolling down the streets and lanes of Barcelona with your soulmate or soaking your soul into the pine blanketed backdrop of Costa Brava, honeymoon to spain package has got a lot to offer you.
Walking down the cobbled streets of Girona and soothing your eyes with the retreating look of the mighty Alps can’t merely be defined in words. Ribadeo, Rioja, Segovia, San Sebastian, and Sitges are some more to add on to your list. So, you can customize the packages according to your choice and make the most of the many options Spain has to offer.
Spain tourism honeymoon package is a perfect pick to gift to your soulmate on the start of your newly wedded together. These packages are not only budget friendly but come with a list of inclusions like accommodation, transfers, meals. sightseeing and plenty of activities. You just have to click a few buttons and book the best package for you that is handcrafted according to your needs.
Places to Visit on Spain Honeymoon Trip :1. La Sagrada Familia: La Sagrada Familia is an architectural masterpiece and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the most visited landmarks in the country. If you are planning a honeymoon in Spain, a visit to La Sagrada Familia is a must. The church is known for its intricate and ornate design, with a combination of Gothic and Art Nouveau styles, so make sure to include in your Spain honeymoon packages.
2. Alhambra Palace Granada: The Alhambra Palace is a historic site that is popular for honeymooners and travelers alike. It is known for its stunning architecture, which reflects a mix of Islamic, Christian, and Jewish influences. It is made up of several different areas, including the Royal Complex, the Court of the Lions, and the Generalife Gardens. A visit to the Alhambra Palace is a must-see for anyone visiting Granada and is a perfect activity for couples during their Spain honeymoon.
3. The Royal Palace Madrid: The Royal Palace of Madrid, also known as the Palacio Real, is a beautiful and historic building that is a popular destination for honeymooners and travelers. visiting Madrid, Spain. The palace is the official residence of the Spanish royal family, but it is open to the public for tours, making it a perfect destination for a Spain honeymoon.
4. Park Güell: Park Güell is a public park located in Barcelona, Spain that is known for its unique and colorful architecture. It was designed by the famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and is considered one of his most important works. The park is filled with vibrant mosaics, sculptures, and other decorative elements, making it a truly unique and beautiful place to visit. If you are planning a honeymoon in Spain and are looking for a romantic destination, Park Güell could be a great choice to include in your Spain packages for couple
5. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral: Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, located in the city of Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, Spain, is a Roman Catholic cathedral. The cathedral was built in the Romanesque style and is known for its ornate and elaborate design, with many intricate carvings and decorations. It is a beautiful and historic place to visit, and it could be one of the great destinations for your Spain honeymoon packages.
6. Reina Sofia National Art Museum - Madrid: The Reina Sofia National Art Museum, also known as the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, is home to a wide range of modern and contemporary art, including works by artists such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, and Juan Gris. With its impressive collection of modern and contemporary art, it is sure to be a memorable and enjoyable experience for couples, so make sure to include in your Spain packages for couple
7. The Great Mosque of Cordoba: The Great Mosque of Cordoba, also known as the Mezquita, is a historic mosque and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The mosque was originally built in the 8th century and has undergone many renovations and expansions over the centuries. It is a popular destination for both religious pilgrims and tourists who are interested in history and architecture.
8. Alcázar of Segovia: The Alcázar of Segovia is a castle built on a rocky crag overlooking the city and is surrounded by the Eresma and Clamores rivers. It is a stunning and romantic place that would be an excellent choice for a honeymoon in Spain. Inside the castle, you will find a variety of rooms and halls decorated with frescoes, tapestries, and other works of art. There are also beautiful gardens and courtyards to explore, one of the best places in spain and it must be included in your Spain honeymoon packages.
9. Plaza de España: The Plaza de España is a large public square surrounded by beautiful buildings and is home to a number of landmarks and attractions, including the Royal Palace and the Catedral de la Almudena. The square is surrounded by beautiful gardens and fountains, and there are plenty of benches and seating areas where you can sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city.
10. Seville Cathedral: The Seville Cathedral is a stunning and historic site that is popular for honeymooners, making it a great destination to include in your Spain packages for couple. The cathedral is known for its beautiful interior, which is filled with ornate decorations, intricate carvings, and beautiful works of art. Visitors can tour the cathedral's many rooms and see its grand halls, chapels, and altars.
Things to Do on Spain Honeymoon Tour:1. Go for a bike ride in Valencia: How about planning a bike ride in Valencia with your better half and driving down the unexplored streets? You might have experienced it in your hometown, but the beauty of Valencia will force you to go beyond it for sure. The terrain of Valencia merely is astounding for a bike-riding expedition, and it hardly costs much!
2. Paloma Park picnic: Paloma Park is simply a gorgeous picnic spot to explore with your soulmate for a quick unwind from your Spain tourism. What you can do is that you carry some bread and other picnic goodies with you as you. This seclusion area boosts a great atmosphere to plan a quiet picnic trip amidst the spread of eucalyptus and palm trees. If you are fortunate enough, you might even spot on some peacocks, turtles, and rabbits wandering here and there.
3. Barcelona Hot Air Balloon Ride: Have you ever tried a hot air balloon ride with your better half? If not, you have this exciting opportunity at your fingertips. Barcelona hot air balloon ride is perfect for those adventure-loving couples who wish to switch on their adventurous mode on their Spain Honeymoon Package.
4. Go hand-in-hand for a romantic beach walk along the Playa Quemada Beach: You might be knowing about Spain’s Playa Quemada Beach as a quaint little fishing village. But, what you don’t know is its worth of being a perfect spot to enjoy the calm seashore beaches in the evening with your better half. Being untouched by public appearance, this Playa Quemada Beach boasts great weather to raise your romantic goose bumps.
5. Boat rowing in Parc De La Ciutadella: Nothing sounds healthier and more romantic than customizing your Spain tourism holiday package with a boat rowing experience. Let the love of your life soak themselves immensely into the mysterious nature, and while you enjoy the bliss of massive happiness that sparkles on their face.
6. Romantic dine out at Cucine Mandarosso: When you think about including romantic things to do in your honeymoon to spain package, you simply can’t miss out a romantic dine out with your date. Spicy Italian dishes served at the Cucine Mandarosso are the perfect example to spice up your romantic moment together. Make sure that you reserve your spots well in advance as the place is quite busy.
7. Enjoy a delicious drink at the rooftop terrace: Hotel 1898 in the city centre is the perfect spot to get the birds-eye view of the blissful surroundings from the rooftop terrace. You can either pop a drink together or relax with the spa session or simply capture some beautiful moments together.
8. Shop together: Last but not least, there could be nothing more romantic than shopping for your loved one in their presence. Lola Fonseca is a great place to satiate your shopping craves.
Best Time to Visit Spain for a Honeymoon :
When you are planning on a romantic break together, it is obvious for you to check with the weather conditions. Spring and fall are best to reserve your dates for an exciting honeymoon to spain package. In fact, the spring months from March to May is the peak season of Spain.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.