What to Do in Singapore?Enjoy at Universal Studios, Stroll around Gardens By the Bay, Visit SEA Aquarium, Day out at Singapore Zoo, Take a view from Marina Bay Sands Skypark, Have fun at Adventure Cove Waterpark, Dine at Singapore Flyer, and Explore Jurong Bird Park and many more.
Smell those sweet flowers and explore the stunning Gardens by the Bay, which is one of the major things to do in Singapore with family. If you are travelling with your buddies, then exploring the impressive Universal Studios is a must! For some more exciting and adventurous things to do in Singapore with friends, you can head to Adventure cove water park and go on those thrilling rides for the whole day!
For an entirely unique take on the nighttime in Singapore, you can meet the nocturnal wild animals at the Jurong Bird night safari. Just like these few, there happen to be several things to do in Singapore at night that are fascinating enough to let your hair down and enjoy till the wee hours.
Here are some of the best things to do in Singapore:1) Universal Studios Singapore:
A trip to Universal Studios is among the fun things to do in Singapore. There are a number of events, rides and other attractions that both children and adults can enjoy. It is not only the best theme parks in Singapore but also in Asia. There are seven themed zones called New York, Madagascar, Hollywood, Far Far away, Sci-Fi City, Lost world and Ancient Egypt.
It has about twenty-four attractions and the tallest pair of dueling roller coasters in the world. It has more than thirty restaurants and food carts along with approximately twenty unique retail stores and carts.
Location: This is located on Sentosa Island.
Price: Various types of tickets are available and prices do vary according to age.
Timings: Timings can vary on a day-to-day basis.
2) Singapore Flyer:
It a magical experience of full 30 minutes with loads of thrill in one of those 28 fully air-conditioned glass capsules. Be it Raffles Palace, Singapore River, Merlion Park, Marina Bay, Padang and Empress Palace one can fetch a bird’s eye view from the Flyer. To have an experience of wine and dine in the clouds in Singapore Flyer in flight packages where one can yummiest food with coolest drinks.
Location: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore.
Timings: 8:30am to 10:30pm
Price: $33 for Adults and $21 for children
3) Go for Cable Car Ride in Sentosa:
The Mount Faber Line’s three stations are Mount Faber Station, HarbourFront Station, and Sentosa Station. The Sentosa Line’s three stations are Merlion Station, Imbiah Lookout Station, and Siloso Point Station.
Location: The Mount Faber Line runs from Faber Peak Singapore to Sentosa Island. The Sentosa Line, which is on Sentosa Island, runs from Merlin to Silos Point.
4) Adventure at Night Safari:
5) Gardens By The Bay:
It has various events and options like Guided Gardens Tour, Outdoor Garden Cruiser Tours, Self Guided Tour, Conservatories Audio Guide. Gardens By The Bay additionally has several dining options with different cuisines and shops with a vast array of gifts/souvenirs.
6) Indoor Sky Diving at iFly Singapore:
Located close to beach station Hub at Sentosa, lies iFly which is considered as the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel. This wind tunnel is first of its kind in Singapore and it provides all interested individuals an opportunity to enjoy the fascinating sport in a safe and realistic environment. IFly Singapore has a setting with a height of 56.5feet and with 16.5 feet width with tall acrylic glasses facing South China making it more realistic.
The place is huge where it can accommodate at least 20 professional flyers. There’s an arrangement of small training which enables all individuals from amateur to professional to enjoy the game. Competitions are common here which helps the players be more enthusiastic of the sport. It is an affordable sport and quite enjoyed by every visitor.
Location: 43, Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore.
Timings: Open on all days
7) Ziplining in Sentosa Island:
Location: It is located on Siloso Beach Walk.
8) Visit Singapore Zoo:
9) Visit Jurong Bird Park:
Click Here to Get the Tickets of Jurong Bird Park Singapore
10) Singapore River Safari:
It has several exhibits and rides, river trails, and the Giant Pandas “Kai Kai” and “Jia Jia”.Animals/zones include sturgeon, Red Panda, Indian Gharial, Aligator Snapping Turtle, Yangtze River, Wild Amazonia, Manatee, and Giant River Otter. While in Singapore, you can also Checkout and book Singapore River Safari Tickets.
Location: It is located on Mandai Lake Road.
11) Visit S.E.A. Aquarium:
It consists of ten zones and forty-nine habitats, with the Open Ocean Tank being the main attraction for visitors. You can see a vast array of marine animals including different types of Manta Rays like giant Oceanic Manta Ray. Others include Nurse and Hammerhead Sharks, Sea Nettle Jellyfish, Giant Pacific Octopus, Giant Spider Crab, Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin, Goliath Grouper.
Location: It is located in Resorts World Sentosa.
Click Here to Get the Tickets: S.E.A Aquarium Singapore Tickets
12) Explore Adventure Cove Waterpark:
Click Here to Book: Adventure Cove Waterpark Tickets.
13) Visit Alive Museum:
Places to Visit and Things to Do in Singapore
People Also Ask About Singapore Things To Do
What are the adventure activities to do in Singapore?
There is an endless list of adventure activities in Singapore. From skydiving to midnight safaris, from kayaking to sailing; there are so many sports to try out. Some of these most exciting activities to satisfy your adventure soul are-
1) Scuba Diving, Sentosa Island:
Singapore is a popular destination all over the world for water adventure sports. From jet-skiing, waterboarding to kayaking, there are numerous adventure options in Singapore to satisfy your lust for the thrill. Among the best water-based adventure activities one can try in Singapore is scuba diving.
Singapore has a number of amazing scuba diving experiences to offer different levels of diving under different scuba diving programs. Among those options, Sentosa is celebrated as the best scuba diving spot. Scuba diving in the SEA Aquarium, located in Resorts World Sentosa is a must-do thing on the bucket lists of tourists visiting Singapore from different parts of the world.
Paragliding is one of the best things to do in Singapore especially if you are an adventure lover. Paragliding is a popular sport in Singapore. For all those who enjoy adventure, thrill, and elevation this is an ideal sport. It is not only treated as a casual sport in Singapore since there are regular competitions held over the sport. Some of the best shops having paragliding gears are located in the popular shopping zones of the country.
The Paragliders Association or the Paragliding Sports Society provides exclusive training on the sport and they believe that the same can be learned quite early though one can never stop knowing more about the game. For the experienced flyers, it is a good place to enjoy the sport. However physical fitness is a must so one should be very alert while conducting the sport.
Also Read: Outdoor things to Do in Singapore
You can include this in your what to do in Singapore list, Hiking is never leisure in Singapore and that is why the planned city is filled with beautiful long trails for hiking showcasing the panorama of scenic beauty and urban society in Singapore. One of the popular hiking trails in Southern Singapore is the 10km long Southern ridges connecting series of hill parks. Another prominent nature haven and a prime spot for migratory birds is Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve which serves an excellent hiking trail amidst natural greenery.
The tree top walk at Macritchie Reservoir Park along with six hiking trails and the Punggol Promenade hiking route are other popular tracks in Singapore where the sport gets a whole new meaning. Apart from this the Bukit Timah Hill Nature Reserve is famous for hiking sport. In a nutshell, there are several prominent and attractive hiking routes in Singapore that can be explored for a lifetime experience.
4) Reverse Bungy at Clarke Quay:
An adventurous ride is one of the best activities to indulge in Singapore that make the country so popular. In a planned set up, the country boasts a number of interesting adventurous sport in which the latest inclusion is reverse Bungy. Strapped in padded chairs with metal caging the players are propelled up to a height of at least 60meters from where they are pulled down by gravitational force at a speed of almost 200km/hour.
Location: Clarke Quay, 3E River Valley Road
Snorkeling is another popular water sport that entices everybody in Singapore. There are excellent snorkeling sites in Sister Islands and Pulau Hantu on the southern part of the country which serves as a good destination to enjoy the sport. The main problem in most of the waterfronts in Singapore is that they consist of the busiest ports of the country, as a result, the waters contain much sediment.
However, the above-mentioned places are different as it contains beautiful soft corals, superior marine water life with the unique collection of fishes and crabs and clear waters.
Lazy beaches and warm sun under shady palms and beach shelters make these islands ideal for campers.
6) Jet Skiing:
When it comes to water sports one can never miss the thrill and excitement of Jet Skiing. The high-speed boating across the cool waters of Singapore enjoying the fascinating vistas is a huge enjoyment on its own. There are several clubs which provides rented Jet Ski boats for travelling but there are some rules and regulations which need to be followed to enjoy this sport in Singapore.
In the country, one needs a boat driving License often named as Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License (PPCDL) to drive the powerboats in the waterfront. Apart from this, there are other techniques and tips which are generally provided at the boat training centres.
Suggested Read: A Week in Singapore Itinerary
7) Wake Boarding:
The list of things to do in Singapore cannot be over without wakeboarding. Either to shed some adrenaline or to step out of the comfort zone one of thrilling sport to try hands on is wakeboarding. There are few professional wakeboarding centres where one can take the maximum enjoyment of the sport.
Absolute7 water sports of Marina Country Club is a popular place to try out this sport as it provides training and has an arrangement for amateurs as well as expats. They charge about$200 for Beginners course which continues for 2 days.
Click Here to Book: Wake Boarding in Singapore
8) Paddle Boarding:
An excellent combination of Kayaking and surfing can be experienced in the thrilling water sports Paddle Boarding. In this particular sport, one needs to stand upright and balance on a longboard and then paddle the boat using a double-bladed oar. You can find this at various beaches in Singapore.
The sheer excitement and absolute awe-striking experience can be guaranteed in this watersports activity since here one challenges the inner strength, flexibility, and balance and coordination. One can experience the adventurous sport at Sea Breeze Water Sports at Wave House where training is available and one can enjoy the sport at Siloso Beach. There is usually no age bar for this activity.
Location: 36, Siloso Beach, Sentosa, Singapore
One of the most intriguing sports is the water propelled jetpack. Strapped like a small backpack and then affixed with a motor boat having a water pump connected this sport enables one to be air borne and fly across the waters. In Singapore one can enjoy this breathtaking sport where the jet pack fetches 25mph speed and achieves a elevation of 30 feet.
It’s an enthusiastic sport and excellent packages of the same can be enjoyed Sea breeze water sports at Sentosa. They maintain high standards of safety which makes it more relaxing to enjoy the sport. The game can be enjoyed only by people over 16 years of age and above 45kgs weight. For the sport detail training of one hour is provided.
Location: 36, Siloso Beach, Sentosa, Singapore
If you’re wondering what to do in Singapore, then zorbing has always been interesting and attractive in several parts of the world but now the same is available in Singapore too. It is a must do activity especially for those people who love adrenaline activities and thrilling tasks. The game can be played by people of all ages. Risk factor here is much less as one remains confined in the safe and air cushioned the clear plastic ball and all the bumps and bounce is taken by the outer transparent layer of the ball.As one walks and balances the ball rolls and if ones topple the centrifugal force the plastic keeps them safe within the ball. So it’s a fun and storming experience with a revolving view unique of its own. There are three different types of Zorbing and each center at Singapore have training schedules to make players aware of the situations and how to deal with the same.
Location: Boon Lay Way
Also Checkout and Book: Singapore Wake Park Tickets
What are the best water sport activities to do in Singapore?
Here are some of the best water sports activities to do in Singapore:
1. Kayaking: The many islands that surround the city make for a perfect escape if you want to try your hand at kayaking. In Singapore, you can try kayaking solo or in a group. You can also avail lessons from the many trained professionals.
Click Here to Book Now: Mangrove Kayaking in Singapore
2. Flyboarding: One of the best activities in Singapore, Flyboarding is the sport in which you hover over the waters with the help of a hydro flighting device. Not only do you get to experience a real floating in the air experience but also get to test your balancing skills.
3. Jet Skiing: Jet Skis in Singapore are plenty and there is no other rush like the one you feel when speeding through calm waters. You can rent a jetski or sign up for one of the many packages to spend time in the water.
4. Windsurfing: Adrenaline junkies will love this sport which combines sailing with surfing. The local guides in Singapore not only provide you with the equipment but also give basic training and lessons so that you can windsurf the waters.
Must Checkout: Mosques in Singapore
5. Wakeboarding: Experience the rush of passing air as you balance yourself on the water with specially designed surfboards. In wakeboarding, you are tied to the back of a fast-moving boat as you ride the waves and make a splash.
6. Stand-up Paddleboarding: If you would rather enjoy the serenity of the waters than speed through them, then Stand-up paddleboarding is for you. You simply stand on a specially designed board and paddle through the waters.
7. Surfing: One of the best adventure activities to do in Singapore is surfing, can be enjoyed in the vast water bodies that surround Singapore. Simply take your surfboard out and try to ride the rough waters at the many islands around the city, the most popular being Sentosa.
Click Here to Book: Surfing in Singapore
8. Dragon Boating: If you are looking for a more traditional and synchronized water sports option, then you must try your hand at Dragon boating. You sit in special boats along with other team members and paddle your way through the waters, trying to gain speed through discipline.
9. Sailing: If you know sailing, then Singapore has some spectacular views and free boats to offer if you choose to sail on Marina Bay. You can enjoy the views of the calm waters and the Singaporean skyline, glistening in the sun as you sail.
10. Diving: Many diving companies in Singapore operate fully-equipped tours to some of the greatest diving sites in entire South-East Asia. So, if you are in the city, you can always take a day out for the colorful marine life.
Must Checkout: Cycling in Singapore
Which are most romantic things to do in Singapore?
Some of the most romantic things to do in Singapore include:
1) Visiting Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck
The stunning views from the Skypark Observation Deck are the perfect backdrop for an ideal date. You get to enjoy the sprawling views of Gardens by the Bay, the Supertree Grove and that of the sea, from 57 storeys above the ground.
2) Watching the Wings of Time Show
Wings of time is an award-winning, outdoor night show which is a spectacle unto itself. The magical fable, shimmering lights and an open-air setting make for one of the most romantic night-outs in Singapore.
3) Getting clicked at The Trick Eye Museum
The Trick Eye Museum is an internationally renowned optical art museum from Korea, which has opened its doors in Singapore. You can take your partner on a fun-filled date and experience the thrill of augmented reality together.
4) Having breakfast at Singapore Zoo
Nothing compares to the soothing sounds of nature and its inhabitants and when in Singapore, there is no better place to experience that than the Singapore Zoo. There are so many things to do around Singapore Zoo also Home to around 5,000 animals, the zoo offers breakfast options amidst lush greenery to make for a dreamy break from the city.
Also Checkout: Things to Do in Singapore Zoo
5) Lunch with parrots
Enjoy a laugh together as you witness the antics of the trained, colourful parrots at the Wildlife Reserve in Singapore. You get the opportunity to sample some delicious lunch as you sit with these smart creatures of the sky.
6) Enjoying the FunVee Night Tour
As the sun goes down and the lights come up, a tour through some of the iconic Singaporean landmarks is just about the most romantic thing you can do. With FunVee Night Tour, you get to see the Gardens by the Bay, walk amidst the Supertree Grove, witness the Garden Rhapsody, visit the Haji Lane and much more.
7) Exploring Megazip
Megazip is one of the most thrilling activities to do in Singapore. You can enjoy an adrenaline-packed day with your partner as you zipline at 60 km/hr at a height of 75 metres above ground level.
8) Visiting Butterfly Park and the Insect Kingdom
You can visit Sentosa Island to spend a day surrounded by colourful butterflies and insects amidst lush greenery. When there, you can visit the Pupa House, Butterfly Aviary, Iguana/Bird Aviary and the Tortoise point for some fun encounters with the denizens.
9) Floating with Singapore River Cruise
A river cruise through the calm waters around Singapore gives you and your partner the opportunity to be a spectator in the water as you view the different landmarks of the city and learn more about their history.
10) Go on the Royal Albatross Sunset Sail
Take your partner on the Royal Albatross Sunset Sail to spend some time in the lap of luxury. The exquisite 4 masted 22 sail yacht looks nothing less than straight out of a Hollywood movie. You can get photographs taken, enjoy a welcome drink and talk away as a live band enthrals you with their music.
Must Checkout: Singapore Cruises
What are some amazing aerial activities in Singapore?
Singapore is like an ultimate go-to destination for adventure junkies. Apart from land adventure activities, water sport activities, it also offers a few aerial adventure activities. Some of these thrilling ones are-
1. Reverse Bungy: If you are a daredevil, seeking that unfathomable adrenaline rush, head to try reverse bungee jumping at Clarke Quay. One of the most sought-after activities in Singapore, reverse bungee jumping will be done by using the G-Max reverse bungee jumping machine.
Holding three participants at one time, this machine will propel to a height of 60 meters at a speed of 200 km/hr, swaying to and fro for 7 times.
Also Checkout and Book: Bungee Jump at Skypark Sentosa
2. Eyes in the Sky: Keep your eyes stuck at the sky, soaking in the spectacular fireworks from the magnificent Singapore Flyer. You can also enjoy a number of amazing experiences onboard the flyer, such as Fish Spa, sky dining, hi-tea, and the thrilling 6D motion ride that will let you see the ground and the sky at the same time.
3. Indoor Skydiving: Head to iFly Singapore on Sentosa Island and enjoy the thrill of indoor skydiving, one of the safest adventure activities to do in Singapore. iFly Singapore is equipped with the world’s largest indoor skydiving wind tunnel and once you throw yourself into the wind tunnel, you can experience the same adrenaline rush as that of real skydiving.
Also Book the perfect Dining Experience Singapore Flyer Sky Dining
4. Freefall Adventure: One of the most adventurous things to do in Singapore with your daredevil friends is try the Freefall Adventure at ParaJump on Sentosa Island. The view from the sky is just amazing and worth all that effort and fear.
Must Checkout: Things to Do in West Singapore
Which are the best cruising experiences in Singapore?Following are the best cruising experiences offered in Singapore:
1) Singapore River Cruise: Singapore River Cruise offers some of the most authentic sailing activities to do in Singapore. You can enjoy the vistas of the city while riding a bumboat and learn more about the history of the place through the commentary provided.
2) Royal Albatross Sunset Sail: With Royal Albatross Sunset Sail, you can enjoy some spectacular views of the setting sun with live music playing in the background and a drink in your hand. Ride the unique 4 masted 22 sail yacht to enjoy some of the most luxurious times in Singapore.
3) Royal Caribbean International: If you are in love with the waters, there is no better way to see Singapore than with Royal Caribbean International cruises. These excellent cruises offer three to five days of uninterrupted wellness where you can enjoy ice-skating, mini-golf and indoor rock climbing as you cruise to destinations like Phuket, Port Klang, Hong Kong, Seoul, and Beijing.
4) Celebrity Millennium: You can choose to travel from Singapore to Hong Kong in this recently refurbished cruise ship which will take you on a 14-day long voyage, covering six destinations in about two weeks. They offer comfortable rooms, the best amenities, and total relaxation.
5) SuperStar Gemini: Indulge in the full experience when you choose to travel with SuperStar Gemini, which can be easily included in the top things to do in Singapore. While onboard, you get to experience a travelling circus, recreational and wellness activities, excellent gourmet delights and comfortable living.
Suggested Read: Things to Do Alone in Singapore
Where can I try cable car ride in Singapore? What is the cost of it?
A cable car ride in Singapore can be experienced using Mount Faber Line which is the only network of cable cars operating in Singapore. You can enjoy this ride from Singapore’s only hilltop destination, Faber Peak Singapore, through a skyscraper and cross the harbor on the Mount Faber Line before landing in Sentosa Island. Have fun as you cross some beautiful views and look out for dolphins below as your cross Resorts World Sentosa Adventure Cove.
A Mount Faber Line Round Trip costs you S$ 29 for an adult and S$ 18 for a child. While a Sentosa Line Round Trip costs you S$ 13 for an adult and S$ 8 for a child. You can also choose to take up the Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip which costs you S$ 33 for an adult and S$ 22 for a child.
Recommended Read: Things to Do in East Singapore
What are the best fun things to do in Singapore with kids?1. Pay a Visit to Changi Jurassic Mile: Take your kids to the Changi Jurassic Mile, which is the biggest permanent exhibition of life-sized dinosaurs. Here, they can spend time watching over 20 different dinosaur species, including velociraptors, parasaurolophus, & tyrannosaurus rex.
2. Enjoy a Day Out at Jewel’s Canoy Park: If you are looking for an indoor playground for your kids, take them to Jewel’s Canoy Park. Here, they can bounce on the netts, weave through the mazes, and enjoy the breathtaking views of Shiseido Forest Valley standing on a glass bridge.
3. Have a Wonderful Time at Universal Studios Singapore: If you’re wondering what to do in Singapore, head to the world-famous Universal Studios Singapore and meet your favorite characters like the Madagascar Squad, the Sesame Street crew, and the minions. You can also enjoy exhilarating rides with kids like the Battlestar Galactica: Human vs Cyclone.
Suggested Read: Universal Studios Singapore Rides
Restaurants in Universal Studios Singapore
4. Take a Tour of the S.E.A. Aquarium: One of the most exciting activities to do in Singapore is to take a walk through the stunning S.E.A. Aquarium and encounter more than 100,000 aquatic creatures. Enjoy the fascinating light and sound effects and participate in the immersive audio-visual programmes.
Recommended Read: Things to Do in Changi Airport Singapore
What are best things to do at Marina Bay?1. Take a Ride in the Singapore Flyer: Enjoy a fun ride in the gigantic Singapore Flyer, one of the largest observation wheels in the world. While you ride this 165 meters tall ferris wheel, you can soak in the mesmerizing views of the Marina Bay, Raffles Place, and the Singapore River.
Suggested Read: Places To Visit Near Singapore Flyer
2. Try Your Luck at the Marina Bay Sands Casino: If you want to try your luck, head to the Marina Bay Sands Casino located in the Marina Bay Sands Hotel & spread across an area of 15,000 sq meters. You will find 1,600 slot machines and over 500 gaming tables here.
3. Enjoy the Views from CE LA VI: If you’re having a hard time figuring out what to do in Singapore, just climb up to the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands and soak in the spectacular views of the bay and the city from CE LA VI. While you are enjoying the best views of your life from this observation deck, sip some exotic cocktails to add to the magical experience.
Also Checkout the Best Time to Visit: Spectra-A Light Water Show in Marina Bay Sands
4. Spend Some Time at South Beach Singapore: One of the best leisure activities in Singapore is to enjoy a day out at South Beach Singapore, shopping at the lifestyle mall and dining at one of the luxury hotels. Raffles Hotel and Esplanade are some of the prime attractions that you can stop by at this place.
Also Read: Best Things to Do in Marina Bay
What are the best things to Do in Gardens by the Bay?1. Supertrees and OCBC Skyway: Witness the 25 and 50 meters tall tree-like vertical gardens that seem to have come out straight of a sci-fi movie. You can see 18 supertrees, featuring over 162,900 plants, including ferns, orchids, and bromeliads. You can also take a walk through the OCBC Skyway to take a closer look at the supertrees.
2. Cloud Forest: Visit the Cloud Forest, where you will see the tallest indoor waterfall of the world and a 35 meters high mountain shrouded with tropical vegetation.
What is unique about Night Safari Singapore?-The interactive Creatures of the Night Show, where civets, binturongs, and otters display their talents.
-The thrilling safari adventure tour, which lets you encounter the nocturnal animals from your own private buggy.-Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant, the on-site restaurant serves delicious food on your night safari tour.-There is also an on-site gift shop, selling excellent souvenirs including animal soft toys and animal printed t-shirts.-The tram ride takes visitors through all the attractions of the place.-The place hosts impressive cultural performances for guests, including fire shows.
Also Read: Things to Do in Night Safari Singapore
What can you do at Jurong Bird Park?1. Take the Guided Tram Ride: The best way to explore the Jurong Bird Park is by taking a guided tram ride that takes you through each section of the park.
2. Feed the Animals: One of the best things to do in Singapore’s Jurong Bird Park is feeding the fascinating birds. The feeding sessions vary depending upon the species of birds. Some of the common types of birds you can feed at the park include Penguins, African Birds, Pelicans, Flamingos, and Lories & Lorikeets.
3. Dining: There is a wide selection of restaurants to dine inside the park. You can relish Indian cuisine at Curry Garden, enjoy authentic Singaporean delicacies at the Hawk café, and have lunch with the parrots at the Songbird Terrace.
Suggested Read: Things To Do in Jurong Bird Park
Restaurants in and near Jurong Bird Park
Which are some famous places for scuba diving in Singapore?
Singapore’s diving is often shadowed by excellent diving found in the nearby countries of Indonesia and Malaysia. But little do tourists know that there is diving found around Singapore, particularly several small islands to the southwest where there are reefs and a few wreck dives. Singapore is a safe and clean country that loves scuba diving. So if you plan to try out this activity in this nation island, some of the best places for scuba diving in Singapore are-
- MV Iran or Sisters Wreck
- Hantu Wreck
- Sudong Wreck
- Hongtu also known as Ghost Island
- Pulau Salu
Must Checkout and Book: Giant Swing at Skypark Sentosa by AJ Hackett
Where can I experience a Formula One adventure in Singapore?
If you fancy driving a "supercar" such as the Porsche 911 or Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder on our very own Formula One track, Singapore will fulfill this wish for you. Get geared up to drive through four different routes, starting from Marina Bay Sands or Suntec City Mall. Drivers can choose to cruise on automatic mode, or try out the more challenging F1-style paddle gearbox. Non-drivers can sit back and enjoy the drive when pro drivers chauffeur on a hair-raising experience. Here’s where you can get this lifetime experience-
Marina Bay Sands: 1 Bayfront Avenue, #01-14 Hotel Tower 3; Suntec City Mall: 3 Temasek Boulevard,#01-K27 Suntec Convention Centre
The cost of this activity depends on the route you choose. Usually, you are charged S$298, S$468, S$638 and S$798 to drive and 20% discount for being driven.
Also Read: Places to Visit near Changi Airport
Things to Do in Singapore in May
Which are the famous safaris in Singapore?
Singapore offers a variety of safaris, including:
1) Night Safari: World’s first nocturnal zoo, Night Safari is one of Singapore’s most sought-after night activities. When at the safari, you can go on catch a show, go on a safari to meet the animals and enjoy delicious food. The last entry to the night safari is around 11:15 PM, making it an interesting thing to do in Singapore at midnight.
2) Zoo Safari: When at the Singapore Zoo, you can enjoy a zoo safari and meet some of the most magnificent creatures of the animal kingdom; including endangered species like orangutans, white tigers, reticulated pythons and Asian elephants. You can also hop on and off of the tram, exploring the zoo at your own pace.
3) River Safari: If you are more interested in the water kingdom and its inhabitants, then you can take the river safari in the first of its kind freshwater exhibits and riverboat ride in Asia. You can interact with various wildlife creatures including manatees, capybaras, pelicans and more.
4) Bird Sanctuary Safari: Visiting the Jurong Bird Park is one of the most fun things to do in Singapore if you are a bird enthusiast. Many of the park’s 3500 inhabitants belong to endangered species, making it a special safari that you can enjoy with the entire family.
Suggested Read: Best Places to Visit in Singapore in January
Which are some famous places for snorkeling in Singapore?
Activities like Snorkelling and Scuba diving head the list of water sports in Singapore. The water activity of snorkeling can be enjoyed at any offshore location. Some of them are Island in Singapore
- Kusu Island
- St. John's Island
- Sisters' Islands
- Pulau Hantu
Also Checkout: Things to Do at St. John’s Island, Singapore
What are the charges of Singapore Flyer? What all things can be done there?
Singapore Flyer is a giant Ferris wheel. The construction of this wheel had taken about 2 and a half years, back in the year 2008. The Flyer has 28 air-conditioned capsules which are mounted outboard of the rim of the wheel structure to provide continuously unobstructed and uninterrupted views to its visitors. Here, tourists can enjoy panoramic breathtaking views. The cost of the giant Singapore flyer’s ticket prices are S$33 for an adult ticket and, S$24 for senior citizens above 60 years age. For a child of 3 to 12 years old, the ticket cost is S$21.
Also Read: Gardens in Singapore
Which are the best places to try local food in Singapore?
Singapore is home to a wide variety of cuisines that call the city their home. The best places to try true Singaporean food are:
1) Fei Fei Wanton Mee: This restaurant located in Joo Chiat offers some of the best Wanton Mee. This wonton noodle soup is enjoyed dry with slices of pork char siew, wonton dumplings and a sweet sauce.
2) Killiney Kopitiam: Killiney Kopitiam is the best place to try the only traditional breakfast that Singapore has to offer, Kaya Toast and soft boiled eggs. It is a combination of grilled white bread slathered with coconut or egg kaya with a thick slice of butter. The boiled eggs are placed in a hot water pot for you to take out, break and season according to your liking.
3) Simon Road Oyster Omelette: This is one of the best omelette stalls in Singapore and home and sells one of the most popular Singaporean dishes; namely Oyster Omelette or Orh Lua. It is cooked by adding potato starch when frying eggs and then serving them with special vinegar chilli.
4) Carrot Cake: Carrot Cake is the name of the store which sells the best carrot cake in Singapore. This local dish is made by mixing eggs with preserved radish (chai poh) and white radish flour cake.
5) Kwong Satay: Kwong Satay is a restaurant on Geylang Road which serves the best Satay in Singapore. Satay is made with skewered meat, marinated in turmeric, grilled on an open fire. It is a popular hawker dish in Singapore and available almost in all sections of the city.
Suggested Read: Abandoned Places in Singapore
What all things can be done in Universal Studio?
Right from the best of thrill activities to food, from bringing kids friendly to fancy fun-filled entertainment parades; the park has it all. Check out a few rides and things to do below:
- King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round in Far Far Away|
- Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey in Far Far Away
- Enchanted Airways in Far Far Away
- Dino-Soarin' in The Lost World
- Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase in New York
- Enjoy Transformers- The Ride
- Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON
- Revenge of the Mummy [Loose items must be kept in the locker.
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
- Amber Rock Climb
- Get a shot of the full Battlestar Galactica from across the lake at Madagas
- Be a part of Hollywood Dreams Parade
- Visit Lake Hollywood Spectacular
- Discover Food Court in The Lost World
Make the Best Out of Your Singapore Trip With DUCKtours
How is nightlife in Singapore? What all activities can be done during night?
While there is so much to do during the daytime, the night in Singapore in no less. The best nightlife in Singapore is centred around the city centre and here’s how you can make the most of it -
- Visit Clarke Quay
- Visit Marina Bay Sands
- Visit Zouk
- Get onto the rooftop bars like Altitude and Ku Delta
- Orchard Road
- Sentosa Beach Bars
- Club Street at Chinatown
- Holland Village
- Visit Geylang
- Feel amazed at Gardens by the Bay
Also Checkout: Things to Do in Clark Quay
Where can I go for indoor skydiving in Singapore? How much is the cost?
The concept of indoor skydiving is very popular amongst locals and tourists visiting Singapore. The idea is to offer the simulated sky-diving experience in a vertical wind tunnel. You can enjoy this activity at the iFLY which is an adventure destination for all adventure lovers. The cost of this experience differs on the level of difficulty you choose. It normally starts at a range of $ 89 and goes on to $ 199.
Address: 43 Siloso Beach Walk, #01-01 Sentosa Island, Singapore 099010
Also Checkout and Book: Snow City Singapore Tickets