Camping, Rafting & Adventure Activities At Manali Highlights
- Have a comfortable stay in a Swiss tent accommodation offering a pleasant view of snow covered mountains and gushing of river
- Enjoy the exciting 7 km of river rafting with the support of professional and experienced instructor and safety gears
- Get indulged in array of entertainment like live music, karaoke, dance under the sky filled with stars and bonfire
- Camp is situated nearby to many sightseeing places like Manu Temple, Mall Market etc.
Camping, Rafting & Adventure Activities At Manali Overview
Camping Location: Prini, Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Check-In Time on Day 1: 10:00 AM
Check-Out Time on Day 2: 11:00 AM
About the Camping, Rafting & Adventure Activities At Manali:
The campsite is nestled across snow capped mountains that is surrounded by the lower altitude grassy fields. The campsite is nearby to the many attractions like Manu temple, Mall road etc. and there are several nature trails that originates from the campsite.
About the Activities :
- The campsite is equipped with swiss tent that has amenities like attached washroom, bed and blankets, cooler, table and chair, and proper charging facilities as well that can accommodate min 2 and max 3 people at a time.
- The campsite has lots of indoor and outdoor activities such as volleyball, chess, ludo, etc.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast and dinner.
- There will be a day hike that will be provided with guide to nearby area.
- Get adrenaline rush when floating upon the rapids of beas river.
- The rafting point is situated in Dobhi at a distance of 30 km from the campsite and it is easily reachable by the means of public and private transport.
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
- A minimum of 2 people are require to make the booking.
- The package comes with 2 different variant.
Note: The transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival, the tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs for a four-seater and 1800 Rs for a nine-seater to and fro on sharing basis from campsite to campsite or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Manali bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach?
Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport, Himachal Pradesh is the nearest airport located at a distance of 45 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Manali Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 4.5 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 287 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Camping, Rafting & Adventure Activities At Manali
Know Before You Go for Camping, Rafting & Adventure Activities At Manali
- Child between age 5 to 12 will be chargeable. Please note rafting will not be provided to the child.
- Music would last till 10PM as per government's order.
- Snacks & Dinner will not be available beyond the specific timings mentioned.
- Indoor/outdoor games are available as per campsite and equipment for the same needs to be requested by the traveler from the operator.
- Games may not be possible in case it is raining.
- After booking, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the package cost
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
Things To Carry for Camping, Rafting & Adventure Activities At Manali
- Warm clothes
- Water bottle
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf