Kodaikanal Honeymoon PackagesKodaikanal honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of Kodaikanal honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kodaikanal honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Enjoy a perfect holiday amidst the hills by booking the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages from Thrillophilia that caters to travelers with varied interests, tastes, and budgets. These packages are an absolute bliss for the couples who’re looking to have a romantic getaway as you’ll get to enjoy the best of activities in this tour.
You can even customize the itinerary according to your choice so that the entire tour can be tailor made as per your choices and schedule. From rental facilities to accommodation and food you’ll get everything in this package to make your trip memorable.
Kodaikanal honeymoon tour packages are a treat for the couples who're looking to unveil the diverse facets of this city to create unforgettable memories. From trying adventurous activities to enjoying the authentic delicacies and witnessing the bustling nightlife scene, this package gives you a chance to indulge in tons of interesting activities.
If you're a shopaholic, then the local bazaars and the grand malls located here can be your favorite spot to stock up souvenirs for your friends and family members. Kodaikanal also has cardamom hills and vast tea estates that will leave you awe-struck with their natural beauty and mesmerizing views.
If you're a newly married couple looking to take your love to new heights, then the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip will definitely spice up your relationship with its endless offerings and romantic gateway. So book the Kodaikanal package and get ready to create rare experiences that will remain etched in your memory lane forever.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Kodaikanal
What are the best places to visit on a Kodaikanal honeymoon trip?
1. Kodai Lake: One of the best places that you'll get to visit by booking the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages is Kodai Lake that is surrounded by lush green forests and is known to be the most renowned man-made lake in the country. You can stroll around the lake with your partner reminiscing the days of your marriage, or you can even enjoy boating here.
Location: Tamil Nadu; Dindigul District.
2. Pine Forests: Enjoy your Kodaikanal honeymoon trip to the fullest by visiting this destination that is covered by dense forests and alluring pine trees that guarantees the couples a lifetime escape. You can enjoy a relaxing walk here amidst the garland of flowers and tall trees.
Location: Berijam, Lake Rd, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
3. Bryant Park: Relish your partner's company in an extremely romantic setting at this beautiful park that has varieties of different flowers and lush green trees. The park also has a man-made lake where you can enjoy boating with your partner.
Location: Lower Shola Rd, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
4. Bear Shola Falls: Located in close proximity to the Kodaikanal Lake, Bear Shola Falls is the favorite destination of the honeymoon seekers as it offers a splendid view of nature and grants complete serenity to the couples.
Location: Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624103.
5. Perumal Peak: This is the highest peak of Kodaikanal located in Perumalmalai hills that also form a part of the Western Ghats. If you and your partner are an adventurous soul, then you can try here various adrenaline rushing activities such as trekking and hiking.
Location: Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu.
6. Dolmen Circle: This is the favorite honeymoon gateway for the couples who're looking to know more about the prehistoric living as it is the place where dolmens were destroyed. You can still find the remains of the prehistoric inhabitants here along with models of dolmens and burial urns.
Location: Sulimalthe, SH27, Karnataka 571236.
What are the best romantic things to do on the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip?
1. Enjoy a romantic stroll on Coaker's Walk: Book the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages and take a romantic stroll hand in hand with our partner on Coaker's Walk that offers you a magnetizing view of the emerald green valley located below. The scenic sunrise here is also something you shouldn't miss during this trip.
2. Enjoy a boating ride at Berijam Lake: Turn your honeymoon fantasies into reality by enjoying a boating ride at Berijam Lake that is a freshwater reservoir and is known to have medicinal plants and water lilies as well. You can also spot here ducks, colorful fishes, and tortoises.
3. A night safari tour at JC Residency: Get ready for a romantic retreat as you take a night safari tour at JC Residency that is home to lush green plantations and vivid-looking forests. You'll also get to experience the magnetizing beauty of Palani Hills during this safari tour.
4. Enjoy a heavenly trip to Kundra Organic Farm: If you and your partner love nature and organic living, then you should definitely go on an exciting tour to Kundra Organic Farm, which was once barren land, but you can now learn here about organic farming. You can also hire beautiful cottages here to be part of the farm life.
5. Witness astounding views from Silent Valley View Point: Enjoy the stunning and astounding view from Silent Valley View Point, which is an absolute paradise for the honeymoon seekers. You can also enjoy the splendid view of the sunrise and sunset over here while romancing in its heavenly ambiance with your partner.
What are the best adventure activities to do on the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip?
1. Camping: One of the must-try adventurous activities during the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip should be camping at Mannavanur, which is known for its mighty hills and emerald green valleys. This camping tour will give you a chance to witness the wilderness of this region and will also give you a chance to interact with the locals and know more about their culture.
2. Trekking: If you and your partner have a never ending longing for adventure, then book the Kodaikanal honeymoon tour packages and enjoy trekking at Vattakanal trek. This trekking route is suitable for even the first-timers as it has low elevation and an extremely smooth path.
3. Horse Riding: Kodaikanal honeymoon tour packages give you a chance to enjoy horse riding near Kodaikanal Lake that is known for its magnetizing beauty. As you and your partner transverse through the picturesque areas near the lake while riding the horse, you'll definitely feel like head over heels in love with your partner.
4. Rock Climbing: Another great activity that you must try with your partner during the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip is rock climbing at cliff-Kukkal Caves, where you'll find natural rock formations.
Which are the best places to stay in Kodaikanal for couples?
1. Kodai Resort Hotel: Enjoy a luxurious stay at this lavish resort that offers utmost privacy to the couples and also organizes dinner dates and bonfires for them. The rooms are extremely grand and are equipped with all the basic amenities like mini-fridge, television, and air-conditioner.
Location: Coaker's Walk, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
Price: Rs 3465.
2. The Carlton: This is a 5-star hotel that is dedicated to offering out of the world living experience to the guests with the perfect blend of modern amenities and old-world charm. The hotel offers a buffet as well as complimentary drinks to the couples to make their stay memorable.
Location: Lake Rd, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
Price: Rs 5875.
3. Lilly's Valley Resort: Book the kodaikanal honeymoon packages. and enjoy your stay in this beautiful resort set amidst the terraced gardens and lush green plantations that gives a heavenly stay experience to the newlywed couples. The rooms here exhibit old-style Kodaikanal décor, breathtaking amenities, and rustic furniture.
Location: 17/178 sivanandi road, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
Price: Rs 3146.
4. The Fern Creek: If you're yearning for a rejuvenating break from the hectic city-based life, then this hotel should be your ideal stay option as it is located amidst the eucalyptus trees and coffee plantations. Apart from the designer luxury rooms, it also offers Swiss tented villas where you can have intimate moments with your partner.
Location: Fern Hill Rd, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
Price: Rs 5429.
Which are the best places for trekking in and near Kodaikanal?
1. Pine Forest Trek: Tread through this pine forest reserve that is a haven for the photographers dotted with pretty mushroom and eucalyptus trees. This is an extremely easy trek that is around eighteen kilometers long and offers extremely magnetizing views.
2. Dolphin's Nose and Echo Rock: Kodaikanal honeymoon packages give you a chance to tread through this popular trekking site that resembles the nose of a dolphin and can be navigated with extreme ease. The starting point of the trail is Pamban Bridge, and you'll find many cafes and snack shops along the trekking route.
3. Pillar Rocks Trek: This is a moderate level difficulty trek that consists of thick forests and slippery rocks that take you through the summit. It takes around four hours to tread through the entire trekking route and reach the top of the vertical pillar-shaped boulders.
4. Vattakanal Trek: This is a scenic trek located in the southern region of the Palani Hills that has dense forests and lush green vegetation. This trekking route is fairly easy to traverse, and it also has snack shops in the way.
What to do in Kodaikanal at night?
1. Overnight camping: One of the best things to do as per Kodaikanal honeymoon tour packages at night is enjoying camping at Perumal Peak that is known for its lush greenery and magnetizing views. You can also enjoy a bonfire here while adoring the splendid sights at night.
2. Night safari tour: Another interesting activity that you can enjoy at night at Kodaikanal is opting for a night safari tour at JC Residency, where you'll get to witness vast stretches of forest and lush green plantations in the artificially lit lights.
3. Watch the stars at Solar Observatory: See live images of the solar system and the stars from the telescope at Solar Observatory that remains open even at night to offer a delightful view of the night sky to the visitors.
How many days are required for the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip?
Five days are enough for the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip, as this place offers tons of venues to have a good time. You can enjoy the splendid attractions on the first day, and you can indulge in adventurous activities on the second day.
Reserve your third day for a safari tour and dedicate your fourth day for elephant ride and Coorg sightseeing. On the fifth day, you can shop at the local markets, and you can enjoy lip-smacking delicacies as per the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages.
Which are some best camping sites in Kodaikanal?
1. The Misty Mountain campsite: Enjoy a mystic retreat in the realm of nature by enjoying an exciting tent stay at this campsite that offers you an ideal escape from the humdrum of city paced life.
2. Kodai Mountain Camp: Enjoy the pleasant view of the flora and fauna as you enjoy an incredible camping experience at Kodai Mountain Camp that offers private bathrooms as well as delicious food during your stay.
3. Pear Orchard Camping: Soak into the splendid views of nature as you enjoy camping while relishing your stay at this campsite that organizes bonfires, musical nights as well as bird watching tours.
What are the most romantic things to do in Kodaikanal?
1. Let your hair down at the famous night clubs: If you're looking to spark up your relationship, then you should definitely dance, party, and have endless booze at the famous nightclubs in Kodaikanal with your partner. The Oasis and Lion Club are few nightclubs that see a huge crowd and have an extremely lively vibe.
2. Enjoy a dinner date at the posh restaurant: Kodaikanal honeymoon packages give you a chance to enjoy its lip-smacking authentic cuisines that are a treat for your taste buds. You can even organize a dinner date for your partner at the famous restaurants like Tave and The Royal Tibet to fall head over heels in love with each other.
3. Walking Tours: To take your love to new heights, you can even enjoy walking tours of the local bazaars and nearest attractions, holding your partner's hand for that extra feeling of love. You can even hire a guide who will unveil the history and facts about these famous attractions.
4. Horse Ride: For an extra punch of adventure, you must try horse riding with your partner near the beautiful lakes and valleys in Kodaikanal that will give you an awesome view of nature.
Which are the best places for shopping in Kodaikanal?
1. Spices Corner: Book the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages and get a chance to visit this wholesale market that houses all types of different spices. You can buy both hard as well as powdered species here that are extremely organic and fresh. You can also buy oils, skin products, and herbal products at an extremely reasonable price.
2. Potter's Shed: You can buy here locally designed bowls, mugs, and other pottery products made by the local craftsmen and artisans. The pottery products made here are microwavable, and the profit made through the sales is donated for educating the underprivileged children.
3. Shalimar Weaves: If you're looking to buy accessories and ethnic clothing, then Shalimar Weaves should be your favorite spot. You can buy here stoles, scarves, shawls, and pure pashmina clothes that are extremely beautiful.
4. Anna Salai Street Market: Enjoy local street shopping at Anna Salai Street Market that is a treasure trove for art lovers. You can find here jewelry items, handicrafts, decorative items, and crafts.
How to reach Kodaikanal from Bangalore?
Kodaikanal is well connected to Bangalore by air, rail, and road.
- By Train: You can board a train from Bangalore railway station that takes around 8 hours and 37 minutes to reach Kodaikanal.
- By Road: Bangalore is approximately 465 Kilometers from Kodaikanal. You can drive from Bangalore to Kodaikanal by road, and it will take around seven to ten hours to reach here.
- By Air: Madurai International Airport is the closest airport to Kodaikanal. The flights of Jet Airways and Air India run regular flights from Bangalore to reach Kodaikanal.
What is the best time to visit Kodaikanal?
September to June(Monsoon season) is the best time to visit Kodaikanal as you can experience the fresh air and extremely splendid views during this time of the year. The extremely pleasant weather makes your Kodaikanal trip extremely memorable.
Is Kodaikanal worth visiting?
Yes, Kodaikanal is extremely worth visiting as it offers stunning vistas, lush green vegetation, and numerous gardens and parks.
This alluring hill station also offers tons of adventurous activities like trekking, camping, and horse riding. The authentic local delicacies and the pleasant weather over here make this place a dream destination for every couple.
Is Kodaikanal safe?
Yes, Kodaikanal is extremely safe, and you won't find notorious elements present here. But you should not tread on to the uncrowded destinations alone at night. You should also take care of your personal belongings while stepping out of your hotel.