Kodaikanal Honeymoon PackagesKodaikanal honeymoon packages - Browse through a wide range of Kodaikanal couple packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kodaikanal honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Enjoy a perfect holiday amidst the hills by booking the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages from Thrillophilia that caters to travelers with varied interests, tastes, and budgets. These packages are an absolute bliss for the couples who’re looking to have a romantic getaway as you’ll get to enjoy the best of activities in this tour.
You can even customize the itinerary according to your choice so that the entire tour can be tailor made as per your choices and schedule. From rental facilities to accommodation and food you’ll get everything in this package to make your trip memorable.
Kodaikanal honeymoon tour packages are a treat for the couples who're looking to unveil the diverse facets of this city to create unforgettable memories. From trying adventurous activities to enjoying the authentic delicacies and witnessing the bustling nightlife scene, this package gives you a chance to indulge in tons of interesting activities.
If you're a shopaholic, then the local bazaars and the grand malls located here can be your favorite spot to stock up souvenirs for your friends and family members. Kodaikanal also has cardamom hills and vast tea estates that will leave you awe-struck with their natural beauty and mesmerizing views.
If you're a newly married couple looking to take your love to new heights, then the Kodaikanal honeymoon trip will definitely spice up your relationship with its endless offerings and romantic gateway. So book the Kodaikanal package and get ready to create rare experiences that will remain etched in your memory lane forever.
Best Places to Visit on a Kodaikanal Honeymoon Trip:The following are the best places to visit in Kodaikanal on your honeymoon trip:
1. Kodai Lake: One of the best places that you'll get to visit by booking the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages is Kodai Lake that is surrounded by lush green forests and is known to be the most renowned man-made lake in the country. You can stroll around the lake with your partner reminiscing the days of your marriage, or you can even enjoy boating here.
2. Pine Forests: Enjoy your Kodaikanal honeymoon trip to the fullest by visiting this destination that is covered by dense forests and alluring pine trees that guarantees the couples a lifetime escape. You can enjoy a relaxing walk here amidst the garland of flowers and tall trees.
Location: Berijam, Lake Rd, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
3. Bryant Park: Relish your partner's company in an extremely romantic setting at this beautiful park that has varieties of different flowers and lush green trees. The park also has a man-made lake where you can enjoy boating with your partner.
Location: Lower Shola Rd, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101.
4. Bear Shola Falls: Located in close proximity to the Kodaikanal Lake, Bear Shola Falls is the favorite destination of the honeymoon seekers as it offers a splendid view of nature and grants complete serenity to the couples.
5. Perumal Peak: This is the highest peak of Kodaikanal located in Perumalmalai hills that also form a part of the Western Ghats. If you and your partner are an adventurous soul, then you can try here various adrenaline rushing activities such as trekking and hiking.
6. Dolmen Circle: This is the favorite honeymoon gateway for the couples who're looking to know more about the prehistoric living as it is the place where dolmens were destroyed. You can still find the remains of the prehistoric inhabitants here along with models of dolmens and burial urns.
Location: Sulimalthe, SH27, Karnataka 571236.
Here is the list of best things to do on your Kodaikanal honeymoon trip:
Best Romantic Things to Do on The Kodaikanal Honeymoon Trip:
1. Enjoy a romantic stroll on Coakers Walk: Book the Kodaikanal honeymoon packages and take a romantic stroll hand in hand with our partner on Coaker's Walk that offers you a magnetizing view of the emerald green valley located below. The scenic sunrise here is also something you shouldn't miss during this trip.
2. Enjoy a boating ride at Berijam Lake: Turn your honeymoon fantasies into reality by enjoying a boating ride at Berijam Lake that is a freshwater reservoir and is known to have medicinal plants and water lilies as well. You can also spot here ducks, colorful fishes, and tortoises.
3. A night safari tour at JC Residency: Get ready for a romantic retreat as you take a night safari tour at JC Residency that is home to lush green plantations and vivid-looking forests. You'll also get to experience the magnetizing beauty of Palani Hills during this safari tour.
4. Enjoy a heavenly trip to Kundra Organic Farm: If you and your partner love nature and organic living, then you should definitely go on an exciting tour to Kundra Organic Farm, which was once barren land, but you can now learn here about organic farming. You can also hire beautiful cottages here to be part of the farm life.
5. Witness astounding views from Silent Valley View Point: Enjoy the stunning and astounding view from Silent Valley View Point, which is an absolute paradise for the honeymoon seekers. You can also enjoy the splendid view of the sunrise and sunset over here while romancing in its heavenly ambiance with your partner.
Best Time to Visit Kodaikanal for Couples:The months of June to October are the best time to book your Kodaikanal Honeymoon tour packages. During this time, you can enjoy the vibrant atmosphere, with varied colours all around and enjoy the panoramic vistas along with your partner. In addition, you can also drench yourself in the monsoons of the hilly terrains of the city.
How to Reach Kodaikanal?1. By Air: You can reach the nearest airport of Madurai, about 120 kilometres away from the city. The other airports nearby are the Trichy airport or Coimbatore airport which are 150 kilometres and 175 kilometres away, respectively. You can fly at this Madurai International airport from all major cities of the world including India as well.
2. By Bus: You can travel from the numerous nearby cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pondicherry, Madurai and others directly with the good bus network.
3. By Train: The nearest railway station of the city is Kodai Road, which is around 80 km from the main city. You can connect to all major cities of India and nearby states to reach this station.
4. By Road: You can travel to the city centre of Kodikanal, which is approximately 440 kilometres from Chennai, 305 km from Bangalore.
Browse a variety of Kodaikanal honeymoon packages from various Indian cities, including: Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Chennai, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Bangalore, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Kerala, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Coimbatore, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Cochin, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Mangalore, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Kochi, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Trivandrum, Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Mysore and Kodaikanal Honeymoon Packages From Visakhapatnam.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.