Malaysia Honeymoon PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Malaysia honeymoon trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Malaysia honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are on the hunt of Malaysia honeymoon Packages then Thrillophilia is the one-stop destination for all your requirements. There is a large collection of carefully crafted honeymoon packages that will ensure you spend the most amazing time in Malaysia exploring the country's rich culture, exciting beaches and a world of beautiful attractions that too at the most pocket-friendly rates in the market.
By choosing Thrillophilia as your travel itinerary partner you can get your hands on a variety of shelf-made Malaysia honeymoon tour packages or get the option of tailoring your holiday as per your requirements for a more authentic experience. You can choose the destination as per your need, activities and anything else that you and your partner find interesting. Then there is also an entire series of exclusive year-long deals that will not only provide you special discounts but will also offer a world class experience.
Malaysia honeymoon tours are jam packed with beautiful cities, Kuala Lumpur is one of them which is a home to various vibrant cultures and festivals. With our Kuala Lumpur inclusive Malaysia Honeymoon tours you get to submerge yourself in the beauty and urbanization of Malaysia. In such a tour you can expect sightseeing of popular attractions, shopping and also some time-off to enjoy each other's amorous company.
Meanwhile, if you want a tropical holiday, relaxing at a beachfront resort, getting tan-lines under the balmy sun then our Malaysia Honeymoon trips to Langkawi City or Penang would fit your needs better. Again all of our products ensure plenty of different adventures and the best safety practices for you and your loved one to have a hassle-free honeymoon.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Malaysia
Which are the places to visit in Malaysia on honeymoon?
1. Tioman Island: This is a world famous spot as this island is in the shape of a dragon. This Malaysia Honeymoon Tours destination offers a blend of tropical jungles, foggy mountain streams, sandy beaches and a variety of marine life, all this together offers a great setup for newly weds. Located nearby Tioman Airport, this place homes some great beach resorts for honeymooners.
2. Pulau Langkawi: It is a part of the amazing Islands of Andaman Sea, popularly known as Jewel of Kedah. Langkawi is filled with paddy fields, beautiful villages, pristine white water and great museums. Spend some cosy time by visiting waterfalls here, taking a cable car ride till Gunung Matchincang, and exploring marine life at Pulau Payar Marine Park and much more.
3. Batu Ferringhi Beach: Located on the west coast of Malaysia, this is an amazing destination of Malaysia Honeymoon Packages where you can enjoy sunbathing on the beach while trying your hands on horse riding, beach buggy, jet skiing, parasailing and snorkelling. Taste some fresh fruits at the Tropical Fruit farm or get up & close with the jungle via Trekking to Teluk Bahang.
4. Pangkor Island,Perak: This is a home to some of the most beautiful Islands of Malaysia like Nipah Beach and the Coral beach. Located at a small ferry ride from Lumut, the beaches at this place are filled with coral reefs, a variety of fishes, sea cucumbers and pristine white sand. This is also a picture-perfect location for a beautiful sunset and water sports like Banana boat ride, Parasailing and more.
5. Mabul Island: A less explored destination on Malaysia Honeymoon Packages where you will find a rare combination of crystal clear water, coconut trees, pristine white sand and amazing views.
Grab a great opportunity to explore the entire Island in a romantic transparent kayak where you can create some beautiful moments with your loved one.More attractions include Bajau Laut Village, Watersports and Stargazing at night.
6. Kapas Island: A place which does not receive much footfall but is as beautiful as the other islands. This location of Malaysia Honeymoon packages greets you with an exotic combination of sandy beaches, palm trees and various types of Flora & Fauna. Engage yourself in turtle spotting, snorkelling and jungle trekking to get the most out of this destination.
7. Lake Kenyir: This place is different from the traditional beaches, here you can grab a luxurious stay in the traditional boat house while enjoying the beautiful views of the city. This is a great destination where you can just lay back and relax on your boat house while doing fishing and birdwatching.
8. Cameron Highlands: This is a hilly honeymoon destination of Malaysia Honeymoon packages where you can surround yourself with plantations, strawberry farms, lush valleys and high hills. The place offers a great climate unlike beaches, here you can spend more peaceful time secluded from the hustle bustle of the beaches.
9. Taman Negara: An offbeat place where you can enjoy a unique experience of a tropical rainforest whose roots are about 130 years old. This rainforest offers you a chance to stay very close to nature and engage yourself in jungle trekking, walk across Malaysian suspension bridge, night safari and much more.
Here are some of the best places to visit on Malaysia honeymoon
Planning a trip to Malaysia, Checkout the best Malaysia Tour Packages
What are the best romantic things to do in Malaysia?
1. Cruise The Putrajaya Lake: A perfect way to enjoy an evening is a beautiful cruise ride on a man-made lake. The Putrajaya Lake gives you a memorable romantic trip on a cruise boat where you can enjoy the serene beauty of this man-made lake.
The tour guide will explain to you about the whereabouts and you can surely click some amazing pictures of your partner here.
2. Sunset from Broga Hill: Watching sunset from the peak of Broga Hills is such a serene experience that will leave you amazed by the beauty of nature. Malaysia Honeymoon Packages homes this exotic destination where you and your beloved partner can witness a beautiful sunset from the top of a hill. This unique experience will surely leave you with some everlasting memories.
3. Romantic Stroll on the Beach: As we know that Malaysia Honeymoon Packages are filled with exotic and pristine white sand beaches. A honeymoon is incomplete without a romantic stroll on a seashore. Tioman Island is one of the prime destinations for beautiful beaches where you get away from the hustle bustle of the city and enjoy some relaxing time with your loved one.
4. Helicopter Sightseeing of Kuala Lumpur: What could be better than enjoying the bird’s eye view of Kuala Lumpur with your loved one from a helicopter? It is one of a kind experience where you will be taken for an aerial tour of the city in which you can take some amazing pictures and catch breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur.
5. Scuba Diving: Probably the most popular activity of Malaysia Honeymoon packages where you can explore the deep sea along with your loved one. It is an experience of lifetime, you will come across a variety of flora and fauna and explore the deep sea life. This is a great activity for couples as you get to explore a different side of underwater life together.
6. Island Hopping: These kinds of tours are always exciting and a great way to explore multiple locations within a short span of time.
Islands are a symbol of romance and Island hopping is surely a romantic way to enjoy pleasurable time with your loved one. Malaysia Honeymoon Packages give you the opportunity to explore many Islands at once like Pualu Aman, Pulau Gedung, Pulau Jerejak and Pulau Payar.
7. Explore Caves: Caving is an out of the box experience of Malaysia Honeymoon Packages where you will get a chance to explore dark caves and their amazing interiors. Beware that this adventure is full of encounters with worms, spiders, cockroaches and a lot of other insects. You can explore places like Batu Caves, Gua Kelam, Gunung Reng and more.
8. Cable Car Ride: Langkawi cable car is world famous and also known as Sky Cab. Being the steepest cable car ride in the world you can reach upto 708 metres above the Sea level and admire the beautiful views from there. The cable car takes you to the top of Mount Mat Cincang, the second highest peak of Langkawi.
9. Bus Tour to Penang: This tour will help you explore Penang in a totally different manner. During this 4 hours journey you will come across all major attractions like The Top Komtar, the Observatory Deck, Rainbow Skywalk and more.
Here are some of the Best Things to Do in Malaysia
Planning a Visit to Kuala Lumpur? Click Here to Book Now: Kuala Lumpur Tour Packages
Is Malaysia good for a honeymoon?
Yes, Malaysia is a tailor-made destination for honeymooners and serves such a great blend of attractions to them which includes amazing beaches, adventure sports and water sports.
You can grab some breathtaking views from hilltops, visit museums, go for a cruise and enjoy a quaint stay at a houseboat.
Check Out and Book: Ultimate Adventure Sports in Malaysia
How Can I reach to Malaysia?- By Air: Malaysia is well connected to most major cities across the globe by air. There are eight major airports in Malaysia, with the biggest one in Kuala Lumpur. International flights travel to and from between Malaysia and countries like India, Germany, USA, France, Turkey, Australia and several others.- By Road: It is not feasible to travel to Malaysia by car, although regular buses ply between Malaysia and other neighboring areas such as Borneo, Thailand, Brunei and Indonesia.- By Water: Luxury boat rides and cruises are a feasible way of reaching Malaysia from places like Sumatra, Thailand or Indonesia.
Click Here to Book Now: Kuala Lumpur City Sightseeing Tour
What is the best time to visit Malaysia for a honeymoon?
Best time to go for Malaysia Honeymoon Tours begins from the month of March and stays till mid of May and September.
This is the most favourable season as the weather stays calm & romantic and offers a perfect setup for sightseeing, performing beach activities and trying underwater sports.
Click Here to Book Now: Best Water Sports in Malaysia
You May Also like: Water Sports in Langkawi
Is Malaysia safe for tourists?
Malaysia is totally safe for tourists. Being one of the most visited destinations in the world, Malaysia has a very low crime rate and popular places are manned by security personnels to maintain safety standards.
Do I need a visa for Malaysia?
Tourists travelling to Malaysia for a duration of less than 90 days do not require a prior visa, they can easily get an “ENTRY VISA” upon their arrival in Malaysia.
Is Kuala Lumpur good for honeymoon?
Is Langkawi good for a honeymoon?
Langkawi is the ideal honeymoon destination and unlike the other hotspot destinations of Malaysia like Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi is more quiet and subtle.
This place offers a variety of options from Sky Bridge to underwater sports, this place has it all.
Click Here to Check and Book: Skytrex Adventure Langkawi
Which is the best place to stay in Malaysia for a honeymoon?
1. The Ritz Carlton, Langkawi: This is one of the luxurious destinations of Malaysia honeymoon tour packages. A perfect honeymoon place where you will get a butler at your service, an outdoor pool, amazing Spa, and much more at the Shore of Andaman Sea.
2. Japamala Resort Pulau Tioman, Tioman Island: Apart from water sports, Tioman Island is also a perfect destination for newlyweds on Malaysia honeymoon tour packages. This ocean facing resort offers spacious rooms, massage in natural caves, beachside restaurant and more.
3. The Lakehouse Cameron Highlands: Malaysia Honeymoon Tour Packages are incomplete without Cameron Highlands. Located in a lush green valley, it offers lake views, floral gardens, sea facing rooms and more.
Also Checkout and Book: Mandara Spa Experience at Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
Which are the best cities to visit in Malaysia during honeymoon?
1. Kuala Lumpur: It is the highlight of Malaysia honeymoon tour packages, the capital city of Malaysia offers romantic walks, local delicacies at traditional restaurants and amazing views from the Petronas towers.
2. Langkawi: The jewel of Kedha is amongst the best cities you will come across on your Malaysia honeymoon tours. Filled with romantic and exciting places like Telaga Tujuh waterfalls and Gunung Mat Chinchang, this is a great spot for honeymooners.
3. Timon Island: A getaway on your Malaysia Honeymoon tours, this island is jam packed with adventures. Get your hands on Jet-Ski and Kayaking, also try Snorkelling or Scuba diving. You can explore the tropical jungles or take a romantic stroll on the beaches.
Click Here to Book Now: Mangrove Kayaking Tour in Langkawi