Popular Turkey Packages
Turkey Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 57990.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 79000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 46221.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 65990.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 65500.0|
Browse through a wide range of Turkey Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Turkey vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The name resonates with the idea of royalty, which would be quite evident once you reach this land of diverse historical richness, intriguing cuisine and beaches, and mountains to sweeping you off your feet. Turkey’s history dictates a combination of the familiar with the exotic because, since the inception of its recorded history, the country has been invaded and settled from every direction. Consequently, the colonizers have had a prominent impact on the country’s lifestyle choices, combining those of the Mediterranean, the Middle East, the Balkans, and Central Asia.
The Turkey tour packages mostly include those of the western part of the country, which is also the most economically developed portion of Turkey. It is said that it might take weeks to even brush the surface of the old imperial capital, Istanbul. The straits linking the Black and Marmara seas are still dominating the country as its commercial and cultural hub. The two major monumental and most regal attractions, Bursa and Edirne, nestle with grandeur facing each other from either side of the Marmara Sea.
Another noteworthy attraction for which Turkish landscapes are revered is the Asian Anatolia, where the breathtaking Mediterranean coastline steals the show while Cappadocia's 'fairy chimney' rock formations and wavy valleys hold a magical profundity that goes unrivaled. There are endless ways to praise the astounding beauty of the Ottoman Empire, be it its outdoor adventures’ adrenaline rushes or its culinary delicacy, the diverse land of influential culture is a magnet for people yearning for finesse. The Turkey tour packages are diverse enough to suit the needs of both wealthy and not-so-wealthy travelers. If you have a knack of exploring the unknown and mindlessly getting lost in a foreign land with no limited touring sites, then Turkey is your go-to place. Moreover, you would always find delicious Turkish specialties to caress your appetite after a long day of exploration.
Places to Visit in Turkey:Home to some of the most popular historical, religious and ancient places, there are a lot of famous places to visit in Turkey.
1. Hagia Sophia:
Hagia Sophia is a museum which is home to some of the oldest artefacts, statues and other precious things from the times of the Byzantine Empire to the Ottoman Empire. Located in the city of Istanbul, Hagia Sophia attracts millions of visitors every year. Hagia Sophia is covered in all the Turkey tour packages.
Location- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul.
Entry Fee- Entry Fee of $10.25 is charged for Adults and Children above 8 years old.
-Summer Season (June to August): 9 AM to 7 PM.
-Winter Season (December to February): 9 AM to 6 PM.
This ancient city is located on the South-Western coast of Turkey in the Izmir Province. The remains of Ephesus are visited by millions as they portray the earlier lifestyles of the various Greek and Roman kingdoms.Ephesus is one of the places included in our cheapest turkey tour packages.
Location- Selçuk, ?zmir Province, Turkey.
-Ephesus: 12 Euros, House of Mary: 6 Euros.
Timings- Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to 6.30 PM.
The Cappadocia region is one of the picturesque locations in Turkey. There are lots of places in this magical region where one can enjoy the wonders of nature. If you are planning to visit the historical region of Cappadocia, and visit the mighty beautiful mountains in our various Turkey packages.
Location- Cappadocia, Turkey.
4. Topkapi Palace:
Situated in the coastal area of Istanbul, the iconic Topkapi Palace is a museum visited by millions. Topkapi Palace has been a part of Turkish History for over 500 years and now is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore this wonderful places in our cheapest Turkey tour packages.
Location- Cankurtaran, 34122 Fatih/?stanbul, Turkey.
Price- For Children under the age of 8 years, entry is free. Adults and children above the age of 8 have to pay 72 Turkish Liras.
Timings- Monday to Sunday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
The travertine white terraces of Pamukkale is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Moreover, to click the best photographs of this place, it is advisable to visit the place in the evening.
Visit the natural spas of Pamukkale which is included in our Turkey tour packages.
Location- Pamukkale, Turkey.
6. Sumela Monastery:
This majestic monastery is located on a steep hill in the province of Trabzon. Amidst the lush green forest, Sumela Monastery is visited by tourists from all over the world. Get the best view of the Macka Valley and visit Sumela Monastery in our Turkey Packages.
Location- Trabzon Province, Turkey.
Price- $10 is the entry fees to the Sumela Monastery.
Timings- Monday to Sunday from 9 AM to 7 PM.
7. Mount Nemrut:
One of the oldest places in the country, Mount Nemrut is located near the city of Adiyaman. Mount Nemrut is famous for the various ancient statues from the reign of King Antiochus I Theos of Commagene. Visit the various historic statues of Mount Nemrut from our cheapest Turkey tour packages.
Location- Adiyaman, Kahta District, Turkey.
This ancient city located near the Turkey-Armenia border is one of the top famous places to visit in Turkey. Before it was ruined between 961 and 1040 AD, Ani was also known as the ‘city of churches’ for being home to more than 1000 churches. Visit the border city of Ani and witness the historic churches in the Turkey tour packages.
Location- Turkey-Armenia Border, Turkey.
Things to Do in Turkey:Bordered by three seas from three sides, Turkey is a fascinating and enchanting country. Other than its varied landscape and historic sites, the country is also home to some of the most romantic places.
Below mentioned are a few romantic things to do in Turkey.
1. Visit the town of Bodrum:
Bodrum is located off the coast of the Aegean Sea and is filled with many beautiful and romantic places. One can wander the streets of Bodrum and see the beautiful buildings and bays of the city. An evening at the beautiful coast of Bodrum is one of the most romantic things to do in Turkey.
After exploring the various streets of this city, one can dine in the sea-facing restaurant of Limon Cafe.
2. Explore Antalya:
This coastal city located off the coast of the Mediterrean Sea is one of the most romantic places in the country. Wander the streets of this old town which are filled with romantic stories. Konyaalti Beach offers the finest sunset and sunrise experience in Turkey.
3. Hot Air Balloon in Cappadocia:
One of the thrilling experiences in Turkey is to float over the sky in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia.
The cost of Hot Air Balloon in Cappadocia is around Rs. 15000 per person for a duration of 60 minutes.
4. Scuba Diving in Tekirova and Albany:
The long coastline of 200 km between the cities of Tekirova and Alanya is the best location to go scuba diving in Turkey.
The cost of one dive session ranges from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4000.
5. Water and Jeep Safari:
The various resorts between the Mediterrean Sea and the Aegean Sea offer the best Water and Jeep Safaris.
Various packages are available for Water and Jeep Safari like the 30 minutes package, 3-hour package and the entire-day package. The price is dependent on the package you choose.
The cost of this sport ranges from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 6000.
6. Rock Climbing:
This adrenaline rush filled adventure sport will leave in awe. The popularity of this sport has tremendously increased over the years as more and more tourists opt for this adventure sport.
The cost of Rock Climbing in Turkey ranges from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4500.
Best Time to Visit TurkeyIf you wish to explore the interior towns and hike the various hills of Turkey, April to October would be the best time to visit this beautiful country.Moreover, to explore the majestic beaches, May to October would be the best time to plan a visit. To experience snowfall in Turkey, you will have to visit Turkey from January to late February.
How to Reach Turkey-By Air:
One can reach Turkey by air and land at Ankara or Istanbul. The country is connected to all the major international countries and cities by air.
Bosphorus Express is the train that connects Turkey to Bulgaria, Bulgaria and Greece and then through Turkish Railways.
You can reach Turkey by road by continuous driving from the UK via Germany, Austria, and then through Croatia and Serbia. After that, you will have to cross the Greek or Bulgarian border to reach Turkey.
Cities to Explore in Turkey:1. Ankara:
Home to some of the most popular restaurants serving authentic mouth-watering Turkish food items, Ankara is a top place to visit in Turkey. The capital city of Turkey is also the epicentre of culture in the country.
The beautiful city is home to places of architectural and historical wonders. Konya also has the most picturesque lake and the second largest lake of Turkey, Lake Tuz.
Located on the western Aegean coast, Kusadasi is a fun and lively city. Home to some of the most beautiful natural places like beaches and forts, Kusadasi makes for one of the best cities to visit in Turkey.
Another coastal city of Turkey, Alanya is located on the southern coast. Here you can witness a mesmerizing sunrise and sunset. And you can enjoy the amazing nightlife of Alanya as well.
A small town located in the Cappadocia region, Urgup is a popular city to visit in Turkey. It is home to some of the most varied landscapes and the popular cave hotels.
The most popular city of Turkey, Istanbul is located off the Bosphorus strait and is a historic and important city of Turkey. Istanbul is home to many tourist places like Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, etc.
People Also Ask About Turkey Tours
Which are the best Turkey tour packages?Here are some of the best Turkey holiday packages:
How much does Turkey trip cost?The average daily cost to spend in Turkey ranges between $25 to $30 (Rs. 1800 to Rs. 2400). This cost includes all the travelling, eating and stay expenses. The other costs like entry fees to attractions and other charges vary at the different places.
Also Checkout & Book: Turkey Honeymoon Tour Packages
How can I go to Turkey from India?
The best way to go to Turkey from India is to fly. There are daily flights from various International Airports of India to the Ataturk Airport in Turkey. The shortest flying distance between Turkey and India is from Mumbai which takes around 6 hours.
You can fly on carriers like Air India, Saudia Airlines. Qatar Airlines, Air France, Malindo, etc. from Mumbai and Delhi in India to Ankara and Istanbul in Turkey.
Must Checkout & Book: Europe Honeymoon Packages
Is it safe to visit Turkey?Yes, Turkey is a safe country to visit. The Turkish authorities have taken into consideration the national security for the tourists and have implemented various security measures.
Also Explore & Book: Europe Tour Packages
Is food cheap in Turkey?Yes, various food items are cheap in Turkey. One can enjoy a meal at the various restaurants in the country. To experience the best food items in the country, you can try to eat the popular street food from the food stalls.
Checkout & Book: Italy Tour Packages
Is Turkey expensive to visit?
No, Turkey is not an expensive country. Other than the prime cities of Ankara and Istanbul which are a little expensive, all the other places are quite affordable. Although, one has to extensively do their research about the various places of Turkey before visiting.
The average expenditure in Turkey ranges from $30 to $60. If you are planning for a trip covering the various places and adventure activities, you can estimate your expenditure from $300 to $600 for a 10-12 days trip.
Also Checkout & Book: Italy Honeymoon Packages
What is Turkey famous for?Turkey is famous for things like traditional textiles, historical monuments, the city of Istanbul (which is located on 2 continents). Also, the country is known for its large 8000km long coastline which is home to some of the most beautiful beaches. The centre region is known for its mountain ranges.
Is Turkey visa free for an Indian?
No, the Turkish Visa is not free for an Indian. The cost of the visa depends on various categories, such as:
-The single-entry Turkish visa costs INR 3940 per person.
-The multiple-entry Turkish visa costs Rs. 13120 per person.
Also Checkout & Book: Italy Honeymoon Packages
How many days are enough in Turkey to explore?A holiday of about 12-14 days is enough to travel to all the places in Turkey.
You can plan your tour like this:
Day 1: Reach Istanbul
Day 2: Exploring Istanbul
Day 3: Gallipoli Tour
Day 4: Troy and Pergamum Tour
Day 5: Ephesus Tour
Day 6: Pamukkale Tour
Day 7: Explore Antalya
Day 8: Visit Cappadocia
Day 9: Northern Cappadocia Tour
Day 10: Tour to Ankara and nearby places
Day 11: Exploring Ankara
Day 12: Istanbul
Day 13: Departure to your respective countries.
Click Here To Book: Switzerland Tour Packages
Can I enter Turkey with a Schengen visa?Yes, you can enter Turkey with a Schengen Visa.
Explore & Book: Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
How many days does Turkey visa take?
On an average, the Turkish Visa takes 3 working days to get processed. The procedure to get the Visa is as follows:
Get all the documents like the passport sized pictures, Visa form, tour itinerary, etc.
Checkout & Book: Greece Trips
What should I buy in Turkey?
Turkey is the country of many things and one can shop for the best things like:
-Tea and Coffee
-Turkish sweets- Turkish delight and Baklava.
Also Checkout & Book: Greece Honeymoon Trips
Is Turkey good for a honeymoon?Yes, Turkey is one of the top places to go for your honeymoon. With places like Istanbul, Pamukkale, Cappadocia and Antalya, one can enjoy the best honeymoon experience in Turkey.
The reason Turkey is a favourable destination for honeymoon is that the various places like Istanbul, Mount Nemrut, Pamukkakle, etc. are home to some of the most pristine landscapes and adventures in the world.
Must Checkout & Book: Paris Trip Packages
How is Turkey's weather?
Popularly known as the Land of Four Seasons, Turkey experiences very unique weather.
Black Sea Coast of Turkey experiences hot summer, high rainfall and mild winters. The Central region of Turkey experiences hot and dry summers and cold winters. Eastern Turkey experiences a long snowfall season and mild summer season. Southern and Eastern Turkey experiences hot and mild summers and rainy winter seasons.
Click Here To Book: Paris honeymoon Packages
Does Turkey have snow?Yes, Turkey experiences heavy snowfall in the eastern region of Black Sea, Antolia and the Marmara region. It experiences snowfall from January to late February.
Explore & Book: Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages
Is Istanbul safe for tourists?Yes, Istanbul is safe for tourists and the major areas like restaurants, shops and public transport of the city are safe for tourists.
Must Checkout & Book: Amsterdam Holiday Packages
Can you swim in Pamukkale?Yes, you can swim in Pamukkale. The pool is renowned for having the gorgeous ruins of Hierapolis. A bath in the warm waters of the pool in Pamukkale is one of the most incredible experiences to enjoy in Turkey Tour Packages.
Also Explore & Book: France Tour Packages
How many days do you need in Pamukkale?One day is enough to discover Pamukkale when you are booking Turkey packages. A day in Pamukkale will help you refresh yourself as you get to enjoy a nice bath along with some picturesque locales to try your hands on photography. For an extended holiday, you can also visit Hierapolis and Aphrodisias to cherish a 2 day getaway from Istanbul.
Click Here To Book: Germany Holiday Packages
How is Turkey nightlife? Which places are famous for nightlife in Turkey?Turkey is known for its dazzling nightlife which is full of brightly lit streets, vibrant cultural shows and an extravaganza of thrilling beach parties and bustling nightclubs.
1. Bosphorus Cruise: Witness the beautiful views of Turkey while sailing along the Bosphorus Strait. This luxury cruise lasts for 2 to 3 hours and will enthral you with gorgeous views of the sunset and a mouth-watering Turkish dinner.
2. Dubliners Karaoke Bar: Tap your feet to the thumping music and sing your heart out at Dubliners Karaoke Bar. It is well-known for its DJ and band performances along with entertaining live karaoke sessions to help you have a stupendous evening in Turkey.
3. Piano Bar, Selimiye: One of the best nightlife places in Turkey Tour packages, Piano Bar will offer the most glittering views of the sea along with treating your taste buds with delicious food and cocktails.
4. Clubs in Istanbul: For the party animals, Istanbul has a plethora of places to show you the enthralling nightlife of Turkey. Some of the popular places to visit in Istanbul are Reina, Sortie, Supperclub, X-Large, Sauda Club, Beyoglu, Galata Bridge etc.
Must Checkout & Book: France Honeymoon Packages
Which are the famous beaches to visit in Turkey?1. Kleopatra Beach: This is one of the popular beaches in Turkey tour packages for the adventure seekers. It offers water sports like surfing, paragliding along with the most breathtaking views that will help you refresh and relax.
2. Iztuzu Beach: Also called Turtle Beach, this beach is an ideal getaway to enjoy the gorgeous sunset views or relish a laid-back stroll in the sparkling sands. It is also well-known for being a conservation ground for the loggerhead turtles which are an endangered species.
3. Lara Beach: One of the cleanest beaches in Turkey holiday packages, this beach will enchant your senses. It is an ideal getaway to spend your time amidst the crowds in the bustling shacks and cafes.
4. Kalkan Beach: Have a gala time at Kalkan Beach when you are enjoying Turkey packages. It offers amazing adventure sports like snorkelling and trampoline and offers a number of touristy adventures for everyone.
5. Kaputas Beach: This picturesque beach is located between Kas and Kalkan and well known for its glittering white sands. It is a serene getaway in Turkey Tour Packages if your idea of beach vacation includes sunbathing, snorkelling and seafood.
Explore & Book: Netherlands Trips
Which operators are best for hot air balloon rides in Cappadocia?1. Voyager Balloons: It offers one of the most pleasant hot air balloon rides in Turkey packages with an experienced pilot. It is well known for having world class standards for the equipment and services offered. Their base facility also offers a sumptuous breakfast before you take the flight.
2. Atlas Balon Hot-Air Balloon Flights: With the most trained and experienced pilots, this hot air balloon ride is organized by Cappadocia Voyager Balloons. This ride can be booked online for an enthralling getaway with Turkey Holiday packages.
3. Butterfly Balloons, Cappadocia: It is hailed as one of the favorite hot air balloon companies in Turkey. The best feature of flying with them is that you will be in the company of good-humored pilots who love to guide you about the different aspects of the culture and history of Cappadocia.
Checkout & Book: Spain Honeymoon Trip Packages
Which are the famous mountains in Turkey to visit?
1. Mount Ararat:
The highest mountain range in Turkey, Mount Ararat includes two-volcanic mountains- the Lesser Ararat and Greater Ararat. Greater Ararat is the highest peak in Turkey and is visited by millions. Located near the city of Istanbul, Mount Ararat has been a dormant volcanic mountain which is now a snow-clad hill.
2. Mount Suphan:
The second-highest peak of Turkey, Mount Suphan is a mountain that is covered in snow throughout the year. Located in the eastern region of Turkey near the popular lake Van, it is worth paying a visit when in Turkey.
3. Mount Kackar Dagi:
Surrounded by lush green forests and snow, Kachar Degi is located in the Rize region of Turkey. Located at an elevation of 3937 metres, the trek to Mount Kackar Dagi starts from Yukari Kavrun village.
4. Mount Erciyes:
One of the active volcanoes of Turkey, Erciyes is located in the Kayseri Province. People can witness the beauty of this mountain from a distance.
5. Buyuk Demirkazik:
One of the most adventurous mountains of Turkey, Buyuk Demirkazik is a conical shaped mountain which is visited by numerous climbers and mountaineers each year. Also while you trek to this hill, you will feel the adventure of the surrounding hills and black forest.
Click Here To Book: Spain Tour Packages
What are the best places to stay in Turkey?
1. Green Life Apart Hotel: Located in Istanbul, Green Life Apart offers the best Turkish stay experience. From your hotel room, you can get a beautiful view of the sea.
2. Hotel Seraglio: Located near Hagia Sophia, Hotel Seraglio is the best hotel for family stay. The hotel is a budget-friendly hotel which offers the finest stay experience in Turkey.
3. Ada Hotel: Located in the city of Istanbul, Ada Hotel offers the finest views of the Marmara Sea. The hotel offers the most comfortable stay experience and is located a few metres away from the Blue Mosque.
4. Georges Hotel Galata: Located in Beyoglu, Georges Hotel Galata is located close to the famous Galata tower. It is located very close to one of the most famous markets of Beyoglu.
5. Nuru Ziya Suites: Located in the popular town of Taksim, this hotel offers the best experience with spacious rooms and best location.
What is famous in Turkey for shopping?
The country located between the two continents of Europe and Asia is the epicentre of trade. There are various things you can buy as souvenirs from this magical country. They are as follows:
1. Traditional Instruments: The best thing to shop for an art enthusiast are the traditional instruments of Turkey. Some of the most popular instruments are Chalice drum, Turkish longneck lute popularly known as Saz and many more.
2. Tea and Coffee: The popular Coffee of Turkey is regarded as one of the best in the world due to its rigid and black colour.
And if you are looking for the perfect Tea in Asia and Europe, it is advisable to escape to the Northeastern Rize area of Turkey which is regarded as the Tea capital of Turkey.
3. Carpets and Rugs: Carpets and Rugs are one of the most famous items in Turkey. One can buy the handcrafted carpets and rugs in the various markets around the country, although the carpets and rugs are expensive, they are of top-notch quality.
4. Spices: The Spice Market and Grand Bazaar of Istanbul are the hubs of spices in the country from where you can buy a wide range of great quality, aromatic spices.
What are the free things to do in Turkey?
1. Visiting the Blue Mosque: With more than 500 years of History, visiting the Blue Mosque of Istanbul is one of the best free things to do in Turkey. The beautiful Blue Mosque is made up of more than 20,000 handmade tiles and more than 200 glass windows which makes this mosque a visual wonder.
2. Visit Florence Nightingale Muzesi: Located in Uskudar near Istanbul, this museum was built for war purposes. Now, one can explore the artifacts and the ruins of the wars fought.
3. Enjoy a beautiful sunset on the beaches of Antalya: Antalya is home to some of the cleanest beaches in Turkey. Visit the Konyaalti Beach and the other popular beaches here to spend an evening at leisure, without spending a penny.
4. Enjoy a picnic in the Yildiz Park: Located in the heart of Istanbul, Yildiz Park is the best place to enjoy a day out with your family.
Which are the famous places to buy Turkish carpets and rugs?
The famous Turkish Carpets and Rugs can be found everywhere in the country but only a handful of shops are known to sell the best quality Carpets and Rugs. Below mentioned are the best and most famous places:
1. Cinar Hali: Cinar Hali is the most popular shop in Turkey. The shop is owned by legendary makers of the carpet and rug industry in Istanbul.
Location- Nuruosmaniye Caddesi No.4, Ca?alo?lu, Istanbul.
2. Dhoku and Ethicon: These shops are located next to each other and sell both modern and ancient types of rugs and carpets. In Dhoku, you can buy antique rugs and kilims. While, in Ethicon, you will find more modern designs of rugs and carpets.
Location- Takkeciler Sokak No.58-60, Grand Bazaar.
3. Hakan Evin: Hakan Evin is known for its high quality Turkish and Persian carpets. Buying a rug for your home from here will be a wise purchase.
Location- Dirik Caddesi No.57-59, Grand Bazaar.
What are the essential items that one must pack while travelling to Turkey?
The drastic change in climate and the change in temperature in various regions can make packing for Turkey a little tricky.
Irrespective of where you go in Turkey, make sure that you carry the following essential items:
1. Hat or Cap: It can really get sunny on some days in Turkey and it is advisable to carry a headgear.
2. Sunscreen: If you do not want the heat of Turkey to give you a tan or sunburn, then you must carry a sunscreen.
3. Shoes: It is advisable to carry at least 2 pairs of shoes; one to wear for your daily touring and travelling. And another more sturdy pair of shoes for adventure activities like hiking, trekking, etc.
4. Toilet Paper: Most of the public places in Turkey do not have a Western Toilet and no toilet papers. So it is advisable to carry your own Toilet Paper roll along with all essential toiletries.