1. Yekaterinburg: Yekaterinburg is one of the twelve cities that is stated ideal for living by UNESCO and this makes it one of the most visited places by tourists. The city has a vibrant culture and is home to libraries, theaters, dance companies, and also some popular rock bands.
Russia tour package is the best way to explore this place and enjoy one time being here as you can visit some of the vital tourist attractions like the Slanted house, the Water Tower or the oldest wood sculpture in the world.
Location: East of the Ural Mountains, Russia
2. Sochi: Sochi came into the world’s attention after the 2014 WInter Olympics and no wonder why it gathered so much attraction. The perfect weather conditions, all modern amenities, and beautiful views with peace all around to spend your holidays.
Include Sochi in your Russia tour Package and enjoy the beautiful black sea beach where one can spend all day there just roaming around, stopping for meals, doing some shopping, and enjoying the beautiful view. Other than the beach, Sochi is a great place to spend your evening at the bars with delicious dishes and some amazing booze to enjoy and have fun while watching the match or listening to amazing music.
Location: Western Caucasus, Russia
3. Samara: Samara is the sixth-largest city in Russia where you can explore and experience many beautiful things. Start your exploration journey to know more about the city from the Smara Embankment. The 5km long pedestrian zone offers so many beautiful views alongside the river and offers various types of entertainment zones.
Other than this, the Soyuz space rocket and Samara Cosmos Space museum are also included in your Russia tour package where you can know more about space.
Location: Confluence of Volga and Samara rivers, southwestern Russia
4. Saransk: Saransk is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia which is World famous for its sporting achievements as most of the Olympic winners are from Saransk only. This city has become one of the major tourist attractions for its beautiful European-looking streets.
The City has more than 40 unique structured churches which have their own history and beautiful museums that have exhibited some of the ancient artworks which are fascinating to watch.
Location: Republic of Mordovia, Russia
5. Nizhny Novgorod: Located at the meeting of two rivers-the Oka and Volga, The Nizhny Novgorod is a mixture of rural as well as urban cities. The main attraction of this special city in the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin which is the glorious fortress where you can see the government offices, arbitrary, museums, and more.
Relax after the visit to this fascinating place by taking a walk towards the Volga river embankment where you can enjoy the picturesque landscapes.
Location: Confluence of the Oka and the Volga rivers in Central Russia
6. Irkutsk: Get Irkutsk in your Russia travel package and make a short but complete visit to this amazing city. Irkutsk holds one of the most vibrant streets i.e Karl Marx, where you can explore mouthwatering street foods and do your shopping.
You will be able to see 19th century architectures, revived churches and some classy eateries. The mouth-watering delicious food and the friendly locals will make it a visit to remember. Also, do make a trip to Lake Baikal which is the deepest lake in the world, and enjoy the time being here.
Location: Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
7. Kazan: Kazan is known as the third capital of Russia and is one of a kind city that you will find on your Russia travel package. There are so many Kremlin's which you will find in Russia and the best among them is in Kazan. Being one of the world heritage sites it has many beautiful attraction spots such as spasskaya Tower, Kul Sharif Mosque, Presidential Palace, and many more.
You can plan your visit with your kids or families and explore the tropical butterfly park and feel the immersive warm atmosphere vibes. Along with this, there is a beautiful puppet show which attracts a lot of tourists from different places, giving them a fun and entertaining evening time.
Location: Volga, Russia
8. Golden Ring: Journey to Russia’s Golden Ring will give you a tempting feeling with it’s beautiful and mysterious cities of Russia. Golden Ring is a theme route which connects old Russia cities, giving all-new travel experience to Russian culture and history.
Get ready to take a trip to Golden Ring and take a taste of old tradition and culture covering cities such as Sergiev Posad. Pereslavl-Zalessky, Rostov Veliky, and many more. These open-air museums will take you through beautiful monasteries, stunning architectural designs, and historical churches, where you will be taken in the turbulence of revolutionary history.
Location: North-east of Moscow, Russia
9. Valley of Geysers: The Valley of Geysers is a wonder on earth and proud property of Russia as it is the second largest geothermal site. Although entry to these geothermal sites is prohibited you can still enjoy this extraordinary site of nature which is included in your Russia tour package.
Visit this beautiful site and enjoy the photogenic views of different sites such as boiling springs, hot lakes, geysers, mud pools, mud volcanoes, water springs, and more similar sites. It is a treat to watch as there are only six such sites in the world where such wonder can be seen.
Location: Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
10. Moscow: One can visit the beautiful city of Moscow at any time of the year and it will always amaze you with its beauty, artistry, and magical environment. Just start from anywhere in the city and you will surely find something magical.
The Kremlin in Moscow is one of the most visited places as it is very beautifully built and contains some of the most amazing monuments like the Armoury Chamber, the Assumption Cathedral, the Diamond Fund, and more which helps you understand the history and culture of Russia. You can take a boat ride in Moscow which will allow you to see the city from a different angle and enjoy the cool breeze which is included in your Russia holiday package.
Location: Moscow, Russia