Shimla Honeymoon PackagesShimla honeymoon tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Shimla honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Shimla honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Embracing romance and comfort in the best way possible, Thrillophilia also offers packages with proper travel assistance. No matter where you are living, you can easily book the honeymoon packages to Shimla from different Indian cities. You can also choose packages of various durations as per your needs and interest.
There are a number of honeymoon packages for Shimla with prices that are low and will offer you the best vacation without burning a whole in your pocket. With our Shimla honeymoon packages, kick start your newly married life with a promise of “forever” made in the mountains. Thrillophilia will offer you customisable services all through the stay and also pamper you with highly personalised offerings. You will be given a chance to try out a wide range of adventure sports like trekking, paragliding, camping, and river rafting. Check out our best honeymoon packages and break free with your partner into the lap of mother nature away from the hustle and bustle of modernity.
Places to Visit on Shimla Honeymoon Trip:1. The Mall Road: The Mall Road, one of the most popular and romantic tourist attractions for Shimla honeymoon package. It is lined with hotels, restaurants, clubs, pubs, banks, shops, offices, post offices, and tourist information centres. Honeymooners can take a leisurely stroll up and down the Mall road, taking in the scenery and enjoying their favourite coffee.
Apart from the conventional books and jewellery, the stores on the Mall Road are known for their woollen garments and specially created items. Shimla Mall Road is known for its range of cafes and the exquisite cuisine that they serve, in addition to shopping trips during honeymoon packages in Shimla with prices less as compared to many other destinations. In these cafes, you can have a very romantic time!
Timing: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
2. Scandal Point: Witnessing the breathtaking beauty of the sunrise and sunset is the epitome of romance that you can enjoy during your Shimla honeymoon package. The Scandal Point is one such Shimla landmark whose mesmerising panoramic beauty attests to the city's illustrious reputation.
Scandal Point, on the other hand, is a destination where you may unwind and restore your senses while surrounded by the Himalayas. There are various fine-dining restaurants and boutiques in Shimla's Scandal Point. Enjoy shopping at the local market or visiting your favourite eatery to try out the flavours of delectable treats. At this location, one can also take a horseback ride, eat some hill station Maggi, and play arcade games in the few stores that surround it during Shimla honeymoon package.
Timing: 9:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Location: Mall Rd, The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
3. Gaiety theatre: The Gaiety Theatre is a wonderful place to go if you're into art, and it's become a popular venue for numerous events and activities in Shimla. Painting, photography, dance, theatre, theatrics, elocution, sculpture, and classical and folk music are just a few of the creative and performing arts that have flourished in this complex.
With its historical splendour, it transports you back in time and allows you to relive the British Era. It is unquestionably a must-see attraction on a Shimla honeymoon package and is an excellent starting point for a half-day adventure.
Timing: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 26, Ridge, The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
Entry fees: Indian: INR 10 , Foreigners: INR 25
4. Kali Bari Temple: During the Navratri holiday, a significant number of devotees flock to the Kali Bari Temple to seek Goddess Kali's blessings and to offer her prayers. The temple premise is kept clean and well-maintained, and devotees can sit here for hours absorbing the heavenly ambiance. The temple premise nestles within lush green trees and offers a spectacular view of the Himalayas, which is why tourists on Shimla honeymoon package prefer to visit this lovely hilltop.
Timing: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location: Mall Rd, Kali Bari, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
Entry fees: No entry fee
5. The Ridge: The Ridge is a broad open roadway on the side of Shimla Mall Road that has it all, from shops selling rare antiques to a breathtaking vista of the snow-capped Himalayan ranges. With pine, fir, Himalayan Oak, and Rhododendron trees, it is often the most photographed portion of the hill resort.
The street is adorned with cafes, bars, boutiques, stores, and restaurants that draw a large audience, making it the city's social heart and a must-see attraction during Shimla honeymoon package.
Timing: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6. Jakhoo Temple: Jakhoo Temple is an old Hanuman temple nestled within the bright grandeur of the Shivalik hill ranges, offering a mysterious aura to Lord Hanuman followers. To get to Jakhoo Temple, you can either rent a taxi, lease a pony, or walk the 2 kilometre scenic trek up the hill.
The world's largest Hanuman statue, visible from most sections of Shimla, is housed in this temple. It's a fantastic spot to take in the breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, as well as a thrilling drive for trekkers.
Location: Jakhu Temple Park, Jakhu, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
7. Kufri: Kufri is a well-known tourist attraction noted for its snow-capped peaks, skiing, and the Kufri Zoo. After a pony ride to the top, you'll want to spend your time playing in the snow or taking photographs. You can also pay a visit to Kufri Fun World, which is nestled among the snow-capped Himalayan peaks and is one of the world's most picturesque amusement parks.
Kufri is also recognised for being a skier's paradise. The most adventurous platforms for skiing are the slopes, the heights, and the snowy carpet. Adventurers, nature enthusiasts, honeymooners, and family vacations will all enjoy this Himachal tourism destination.
8. Summer Hill: Summer Hill is a beautiful location with breathtaking views of the snow-capped Alps and you must include it in your Shimla honeymoon tour packages. During the winter, the area appears to be completely covered in snow, and during the summer, it appears to be exceedingly comfortable. Visitors can take a nature stroll in the peaceful environment of this lovely location and enjoy the breathtaking sunrise and sunset views.
You can even take a horseback ride through the dense rainforests. There are also a number of cafes that serve traditional cuisine, after which you may go shopping in the local markets. Visiting Shimla's Summer Hill provides a refreshing change of pace and gratification from the monotonous daily chores.
Timings: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9. Himalayan Bird Park : Shimla's Himalayan Bird Park is home to unique and exotic species and is located in the city's centre. The Park's ambience is soothing to the soul, and visitors can go there not just to see birds but also to enjoy some fresh air. It is also a must-see for environment lovers, thanks to the rich green meadows that the park has to offer.
Pheasants, peafowl, Himalayan Monal, and a variety of other exotic birds can be found here. Summer is the best time to visit the park because it is covered in snow during the winter and most migrating species go to warmer climates.
Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: Museum Road, near Advanced University, Chaura Maidan, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171004
Entry fees: INR 15 Per Person
10. Green Valley: The Green Valley is a gorgeous and majestic mountain range that is the answer to every tourist's request for a destination free of pollution, perpetual traffic congestion, and the continual noise of the city.
This location is also a great site to take some amazing photos, and tourists love to visit to appreciate the beautiful green surroundings. This makes it one of the most well-known tourist attractions in Shimla, as well as the most popular photography spot and has also been featured in a number of Bollywood films and it is one of the perfect place to include in your Shimla honeymoon tour packages.
Things to Do on Shimla Honeymoon Tour:1. Arrange for a Couple Photo Shoot: Shimla presents numerous gorgeous backdrops for photographs that perfectly capture the romance of your honeymoon. Sunlight glistening off the pristine snow-cover on the mountains, the lush greenery all around, and the iconic tourist attractions provide ideal locations for photoshoots.A professional photographer can bring the beauty of Shimla alive in the perfect frames. Include a photography session in your Shimla honeymoon tour package and create unforgettable memories of the perfect start to your marriage.
Timings: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 3300 per session.
2. Camping in the valley: If you love to spend time alone in the lap of nature, then Valley View Camping in Shimla can prove to be the ideal honeymoon experience for you. You can enjoy the delightful panorama of the hill station, walk through the lush forests holding hands with your life partner getting immersed in the charms of nature at the camping site.
At night, you and your partner can enjoy a dance with the irresistible music during the jolly bonfires. The Alpine and Dome style camps offer warm hospitality with all modern amenities and helpful staff looking after all your needs.
Timings: Check-in - 12:00 pm, Check out -: 11:00 am.
Price: Rs. 800 per adult.
3. Discover the local delicacies together on a food tour: If you and your partner enjoy food, explore the lip-smacking taste of the local cuisine during your Shimla honeymoon tour package. A knowledgeable guide will take you to popular eateries unknown to tourists. You will watch how the local dishes are prepared.
On this tour, you can sample some of the most unusual mountain dishes, and end your tour on a sweet note with delicious desserts like Arsa and Gulgula. Learn amazing information about the cuisine as well.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 700 per person.
4. Explore the cultural heritage of Shimla: Visit imposing and striking edifices like Gaiety Theatre, Bandstand, old banks and administrative buildings dating back to the times of the British colonial era and witness the rich heritage of Shimla. Take a leisurely walk with your spouse along the tree-lined lanes fragrant with rhododendrons and pines, and discover the astonishing stories that hide behind Shimla's heritage sites.
Timing: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 650 per person.
5. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner: No honeymoon is complete without a candlelight dinner with flavoursome food in an ambience that lights up the sparks between you and your loved one. Arrange for a surprise for your spouse during your Shimla honeymoon tour package with a candlelit dinner in the backdrop of the magnificent hills and the starry night sky.
Travel to your dinner destination in a luxury sedan, feel welcomed with refreshing drinks and flowers. Then enjoy the company of the special person in your life with a scrumptious a-la-carte dinner.
Timings: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Price: Rs. 4995 per couple.
6. Experience an extraordinarily beautiful toy train ride: The Shimla-Kalka Toy Train is famous for its scenic route covering 102 tunnels, 864 bridges and 919 caves. Constructed in 1903, this railway is an incredible feat of engineering considering that period. It is included in UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Spend some memorable moments with your loved one on this amazing train journey over gorgeous hills covered in greeneries and spectacular valleys.
Price: Starts from Rs. 225 per person.
7. Feel the tranquillity of nature while boating at Tattapani: Immerse yourselves into the exquisiteness of Tattapani's natural beauty as you glide over the rippling water on a paddleboat. A boating excursion during your Shimla honeymoon trip will soothe your minds, creating the perfect atmosphere for a heart-to-heart conversation with your spouse.
Timing: Anytime between 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 300 per adult.
How to reach Shimla:By Flight: The nearest airport to Shimla is Jubbarhatti Airport which is located at a distance of 25 km from the main city. Once you land at the airport, you can book cabs to take you to your destination. The airport has got regular flights from Delhi and Chandigarh. By Road: Shimla has got superb road connectivity with all the nearby major Indian cities. You can easily travel from Jaipur, Delhi, Haryana, and various parts of Uttar Pradesh by road. You can book taxis or else rent a self drive car to drive down the beautiful and picturesque routes. You will also find buses from the state run institutions from various parts of Himachal Pradesh at regular intervals.
By Train: The nearest railway station to Shimla with broad gauge connectivity is Kalka Railway station which is located at a distance of 90 km. Once you arrive at the station, you will need to travel for about 5 - 6 hours to cover the distance by road passing through beautiful scenery and tunnels.
Best Time for Shimla Honeymoon Tour:The best time to visit Shimla for your honeymoon would be from the month of March to the month of June. The temperature ranges between 15 - 30 degree celsius. If you wish to capture the scenic views of snowfall, then you can plan out your trip in between the months of November and February.
Explore a variety of Shimla honeymoon packages from various Indian cities, including : Shimla Honeymoon Package from Delhi, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Mumbai, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Bangalore, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Hyderabad, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Pune, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Ahmedabad, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Mangalore, Shimla Honeymoon Package from Chandigarh.