Shimla Honeymoon PackagesShimla honeymoon tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Shimla honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Shimla honeymoon vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Embracing romance and comfort in the best way possible, Thrillophilia also offers packages with proper travel assistance. No matter where you are living, you can easily book the honeymoon packages to Shimla from different Indian cities. You can also choose packages of various durations as per your needs and interest.
There are a number of honeymoon packages in Shimla with prices that are low and will offer you the best vacation without burning a whole in your pocket. With our Shimla honeymoon packages, kick start your newly married life with a promise of “forever” made in the mountains. Thrillophilia will offer you customisable services all through the stay and also pamper you with highly personalised offerings. You will be given a chance to try out a wide range of adventure sports like trekking, paragliding, camping, and river rafting. Check out our best honeymoon packages and break free with your partner into the lap of mother nature away from the hustle and bustle of modernity.
Places to Visit in Shimla on Honeymoon Trip:
1. The Mall Road: The Mall Road, one of the most popular and romantic tourist attractions for Shimla honeymoon package. It is lined with hotels, restaurants, clubs, pubs, banks, shops, offices, post offices, and tourist information centres. Honeymooners can take a leisurely stroll up and down the Mall road, taking in the scenery and enjoying their favourite coffee.
Apart from the conventional books and jewellery, the stores on the Mall Road are known for their woollen garments and specially created items. Shimla Mall Road is known for its range of cafes and the exquisite cuisine that they serve, in addition to shopping trips during honeymoon packages in Shimla with prices less as compared to many other destinations. In these cafes, you can have a very romantic time!
Timing: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
2. Scandal Point: Witnessing the breathtaking beauty of the sunrise and sunset is the epitome of romance that you can enjoy during your Shimla honeymoon package. The Scandal Point is one such Shimla landmark whose mesmerising panoramic beauty attests to the city's illustrious reputation.
Scandal Point, on the other hand, is a destination where you may unwind and restore your senses while surrounded by the Himalayas. There are various fine-dining restaurants and boutiques in Shimla's Scandal Point. Enjoy shopping at the local market or visiting your favourite eatery to try out the flavours of delectable treats. At this location, one can also take a horseback ride, eat some hill station Maggi, and play arcade games in the few stores that surround it during Shimla honeymoon package.
Timing: 9:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Location: Mall Rd, The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
3. Gaiety theatre: The Gaiety Theatre is a wonderful place to go if you're into art, and it's become a popular venue for numerous events and activities in Shimla. Painting, photography, dance, theatre, theatrics, elocution, sculpture, and classical and folk music are just a few of the creative and performing arts that have flourished in this complex.
With its historical splendour, it transports you back in time and allows you to relive the British Era. It is unquestionably a must-see attraction on a Shimla honeymoon package and is an excellent starting point for a half-day adventure.
Timing: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: 26, Ridge, The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
Entry fees: Indian: INR 10 , Foreigners: INR 25
4. Kali Bari Temple: During the Navratri holiday, a significant number of devotees flock to the Kali Bari Temple to seek Goddess Kali's blessings and to offer her prayers. The temple premise is kept clean and well-maintained, and devotees can sit here for hours absorbing the heavenly ambiance. The temple premise nestles within lush green trees and offers a spectacular view of the Himalayas, which is why tourists on Shimla honeymoon package prefer to visit this lovely hilltop.
Timing: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location: Mall Rd, Kali Bari, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
Entry fees: No entry fee
5. The Ridge: The Ridge is a broad open roadway on the side of Shimla Mall Road that has it all, from shops selling rare antiques to a breathtaking vista of the snow-capped Himalayan ranges. With pine, fir, Himalayan Oak, and Rhododendron trees, it is often the most photographed portion of the hill resort.
The street is adorned with cafes, bars, boutiques, stores, and restaurants that draw a large audience, making it the city's social heart and a must-see attraction during Shimla honeymoon package.
Timing: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6. Jakhoo Temple: Jakhoo Temple is an old Hanuman temple nestled within the bright grandeur of the Shivalik hill ranges, offering a mysterious aura to Lord Hanuman followers. To get to Jakhoo Temple, you can either rent a taxi, lease a pony, or walk the 2 kilometre scenic trek up the hill.
The world's largest Hanuman statue, visible from most sections of Shimla, is housed in this temple. It's a fantastic spot to take in the breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, as well as a thrilling drive for trekkers.
Location: Jakhu Temple Park, Jakhu, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
7. Kufri: Kufri is a well-known tourist attraction noted for its snow-capped peaks, skiing, and the Kufri Zoo. After a pony ride to the top, you'll want to spend your time playing in the snow or taking photographs. You can also pay a visit to Kufri Fun World, which is nestled among the snow-capped Himalayan peaks and is one of the world's most picturesque amusement parks.
Kufri is also recognised for being a skier's paradise. The most adventurous platforms for skiing are the slopes, the heights, and the snowy carpet. Adventurers, nature enthusiasts, honeymooners, and family vacations will all enjoy this Himachal tourism destination.
8. Summer Hill: Summer Hill is a beautiful location with breathtaking views of the snow-capped Alps and you must include it in your Shimla honeymoon tour packages. During the winter, the area appears to be completely covered in snow, and during the summer, it appears to be exceedingly comfortable. Visitors can take a nature stroll in the peaceful environment of this lovely location and enjoy the breathtaking sunrise and sunset views.
You can even take a horseback ride through the dense rainforests. There are also a number of cafes that serve traditional cuisine, after which you may go shopping in the local markets. Visiting Shimla's Summer Hill provides a refreshing change of pace and gratification from the monotonous daily chores.
Timings: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9. Himalayan Bird Park : Shimla's Himalayan Bird Park is home to unique and exotic species and is located in the city's centre. The Park's ambience is soothing to the soul, and visitors can go there not just to see birds but also to enjoy some fresh air. It is also a must-see for environment lovers, thanks to the rich green meadows that the park has to offer.
Pheasants, peafowl, Himalayan Monal, and a variety of other exotic birds can be found here. Summer is the best time to visit the park because it is covered in snow during the winter and most migrating species go to warmer climates.
Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: Museum Road, near Advanced University, Chaura Maidan, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171004
Entry fees: INR 15 Per Person
10. Green Valley: The Green Valley is a gorgeous and majestic mountain range that is the answer to every tourist's request for a destination free of pollution, perpetual traffic congestion, and the continual noise of the city.
This location is also a great site to take some amazing photos, and tourists love to visit to appreciate the beautiful green surroundings. This makes it one of the most well-known tourist attractions in Shimla, as well as the most popular photography spot and has also been featured in a number of Bollywood films and it is one of the perfect place to include in your Shimla honeymoon tour packages.
Timing: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Romantic Things to Do in Shimla on Honeymoon Tour:
1. Arrange for a Couple Photo Shoot:
Shimla presents numerous gorgeous backdrops for photographs that perfectly capture the romance of your honeymoon. Sunlight glistening off the pristine snow-cover on the mountains, the lush greenery all around, and the iconic tourist attractions provide ideal locations for photoshoots.
A professional photographer can bring the beauty of Shimla alive in the perfect frames. Include a photography session in your Shimla honeymoon tour package and create unforgettable memories of the perfect start to your marriage.
Timings: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 3300 per session.
2. Camping in the valley:
If you love to spend time alone in the lap of nature, then Valley View Camping in Shimla can prove to be the ideal honeymoon experience for you. You can enjoy the delightful panorama of the hill station, walk through the lush forests holding hands with your life partner getting immersed in the charms of nature at the camping site.
At night, you and your partner can enjoy a dance with the irresistible music during the jolly bonfires. The Alpine and Dome style camps offer warm hospitality with all modern amenities and helpful staff looking after all your needs.
Location: Jutogh, Shimla.
Timings: Check-in - 12:00 pm, Check out -: 11:00 am.
Price: Rs. 800 per adult.
3. Discover the local delicacies together on a food tour:
If you and your partner enjoy food, explore the lip-smacking taste of the local cuisine during your Shimla honeymoon tour package. A knowledgeable guide will take you to popular eateries unknown to tourists. You will watch how the local dishes are prepared.
On this tour, you can sample some of the most unusual mountain dishes, and end your tour on a sweet note with delicious desserts like Arsa and Gulgula. Learn amazing information about the cuisine as well.
Start and End Location: Mall Road, Shimla.
Timings: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 700 per person.
4. Explore the cultural heritage of Shimla:
Visit imposing and striking edifices like Gaiety Theatre, Bandstand, old banks and administrative buildings dating back to the times of the British colonial era and witness the rich heritage of Shimla. Take a leisurely walk with your spouse along the tree-lined lanes fragrant with rhododendrons and pines, and discover the astonishing stories that hide behind Shimla's heritage sites.
Location: Heritage Zone of Shimla.
Timing: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 650 per person.
5. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner:
No honeymoon is complete without a candlelight dinner with flavoursome food in an ambience that lights up the sparks between you and your loved one. Arrange for a surprise for your spouse during your Shimla honeymoon tour package with a candlelit dinner in the backdrop of the magnificent hills and the starry night sky.
Travel to your dinner destination in a luxury sedan, feel welcomed with refreshing drinks and flowers. Then enjoy the company of the special person in your life with a scrumptious a-la-carte dinner.
Location: Chhabra, Shimla.
Timings: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Price: Rs. 4995 per couple.
6. Experience an extraordinarily beautiful toy train ride:
The Shimla-Kalka Toy Train is famous for its scenic route covering 102 tunnels, 864 bridges and 919 caves. Constructed in 1903, this railway is an incredible feat of engineering considering that period. It is included in UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Spend some memorable moments with your loved one on this amazing train journey over gorgeous hills covered in greeneries and spectacular valleys.
Location: Shimla to Kalka.
Price: Starts from Rs. 225 per person.
7. Feel the tranquillity of nature while boating at Tattapani:
Immerse yourselves into the exquisiteness of Tattapani's natural beauty as you glide over the rippling water on a paddleboat. A boating excursion during your Shimla honeymoon trip will soothe your minds, creating the perfect atmosphere for a heart-to-heart conversation with your spouse.
Timing: Anytime between 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
Price: Rs. 300 per adult.
How to reach Shimla:
By Flight: The nearest airport to Shimla is Jubbarhatti Airport which is located at a distance of 25 km from the main city. Once you land at the airport, you can book cabs to take you to your destination. The airport has got regular flights from Delhi and Chandigarh.
By Road: Shimla has got superb road connectivity with all the nearby major Indian cities. You can easily travel from Jaipur, Delhi, Haryana, and various parts of Uttar Pradesh by road. You can book taxis or else rent a self drive car to drive down the beautiful and picturesque routes. You will also find buses from the state run institutions from various parts of Himachal Pradesh at regular intervals.
By Train: The nearest railway station to Shimla with broad gauge connectivity is Kalka Railway station which is located at a distance of 90 km. Once you arrive at the station, you will need to travel for about 5 - 6 hours to cover the distance by road passing through beautiful scenery and tunnels.
Best Time for Shimla Honeymoon Tour:
The best time to visit Shimla for your honeymoon would be from the month of March to the month of June. The temperature ranges between 15 - 30 degree celsius. If you wish to capture the scenic views of snowfall, then you can plan out your trip in between the months of November and February.
Thrillophilia also arranges affordable holiday packages in Indian destinations such as Kashmir tour packages, Goa tour packages, Kashmir Honeymoon Packages, Andaman tour packages, Himachal tour packages, Rajasthan tour packages, Uttarakhand Tour Packages, Ladakh trip packages, Srinagar Tour Packages, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mount Abu Tour Packages, Ladakh Bike Trip Packages, Udaipur Tour Packages,Jodhpur Tour Packages, Himachal Honeymoon Packages, Manali Honeymoon Packages, Kullu Manali Tour Packages, Shimla Tour Packages, Jim Corbett Packages, Mussoorie Packages, Nainital Tour Packages, Rishikesh Tour Packages, Kedarnath Tour Packages, Haridwar Tour packages, Spiti Tour Packages, Auli Tour Packages, Jaisalmer Tour Packages and Manali tour packages, as well as international destinations such as Singapore tour packages, Maldives tour packages, Dubai Tour Packages, Europe Tour Packages, Malaysia tour packages, Switzerland Tour Packages, Thailand tour packages, Bali Tour Packages, Mauritius tour packages, Maldives Resort Packages, Iceland Tour Packages, Seychelles Tour Packages, Sri Lanka tour packages, etc. Our tailor-made itineraries to some of the most fascinating places in India and the world provide you with a chance to travel as per your interests and budget.
People Also Ask About Honeymoon in Shimla
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Shimla tour?
Several Shimla honeymoon packages also include an eye-opening night-time tour of the beautiful city of Shimla. Here are some of the remarkable places you can check out:
1. Mall Road: Mall Road is another popular shopping haunt and bazaar which is open till the late hours of the night. The place comes alive with food, shops, music and even live performances that you can check out after sundown.
2. Jakhoo Temple: Jakhoo temple is located at an elevation and is open till late at night. You can travel to this ancient temple to check out a breathtaking panoramic view of Shimla surrounded by the hills and mountains of the Himalayas and it is one of the amazing places to include in your Shimla honeymoon tour packages.
3. The Brew Estate: The Brew Estate is one amongst the many cafes that are open late at night in Shimla. Whether you want to enjoy a drink or a warm cup of tea you can visit this café for an unforgettable experience.
4. Cloud Nine Bar: If you are a fan of clubbing and dancing, you can also visit Cloud Nine Bar, which is known for its excellent music and even better food and beverage options. You can also catch a beautiful view of Shimla from its elevated balconies.
Is Shimla good for a honeymoon?
With its breathtaking views and excellent weather, Shimla is one of the best destinations for a honeymoon. The town is entirely couple-friendly and safe with easy access to medical care and police controls.
Is Shimla worth visiting?
Yes, Shimla is truly one of the most beautiful places in India, and is definitely worth a visit, especially for your honeymoon. You can book customized Shimla honeymoon tour packages that will show you around some of the most romantic places and make your honeymoon with your partner incredibly memorable.
How many days are enough for a Shimla honeymoon tour?If you are planning for a honeymoon tour to Shimla, then you can keep at least 7 - 8 days in your itinerary. In this time, you will be visiting some of the top attractions of Shimla like Summer Hills, Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Jakhoo Hill, The Scandal Point, Ridge, The Shimla State Museum, and Naldehra And Shaily Peak.
You will also get time to indulge in some romantic couple activities like passing though the hills on a toy train, shopping at the famous Lakkar Bazaar, ice skating at the open skating rink, and river rafting at Tattapani.
What are the best things to buy from Shimla?
-Small wooden showpieces
Which are the best places to stay in Shimla for couples?1. The Oberoi Cecil: The Oberoi Cecil is one of the top honeymoon resorts to choose during your honeymoon packages in Shimla with prices less as compared to its offerings. The resort is surrounded by natural beauty in the form of Cedar and Pine trees.
Himalyan Bird Park, Annadale, and Shimla Heritage Walk are three of the most popular tourist sites in the vicinity. You will undoubtedly enjoy the hotel and its surroundings, since it is an ideal location for honeymooners, with peace and beauty all around.
2. East Bourne Resorts: This is one of Shimla's top resorts, and it's ideal for both family vacations and honeymoon getaways. The interiors are elegant and provide complete convenience and comfort for all guests. You may also unwind in a pleasant and relaxing spa or enjoy a couple's swimming session in the indoor heated pool. The top tourist attractions in the nearby areas are Gaiety Heritage Cultural Complex and Chadwick Falls.
3. Snow Valley Resorts: Snow Valley is one of Shimla's premium resorts where you can get to enjoy the best ever honeymoon packages in Shimla with prices in a budget. You will get to enjoy breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks, lush green pine trees, and Shimla town. The rooms are colourful and appealing thanks to attractive decor, oak floors, and soft furnishings. It's a fantastic and fanciful area to spend some romantic time with your significant other.
4. Woodsmoke Resort and Spa: From foggy mornings to bright days, this resort's location will provide you with all of life's delights on one of the best Shimla honeymoon packages. This resort is a great spot to stay in Shimla because it has spa services, exquisite dining, and a health club. Tara Devi Temple and Chail Sanctuary are two neighbouring tourist attractions.
Which are the best adventurous things to do in shimla?
1. Trekking: Strolling down the forested area in Jakhoo Temple, which is also known for being Shimla's highest point, is the most pleasant excursion to take during one of the best Shimla honeymoon packages. You can either indulge in thrilling trekking or taking leisurely strolls through the forests.
Shimla has something for all types of thrill seekers starting from beginners to experts. Some of the most fascinating trek routes are Karol Tibba Trek, Shali Tibba Trek, Hatu Peak Trek, Tara Devi Trek, Summer Hill Trek, Churdhar Trek. Image Source, and Kuppar Bugyal Trek.
2. River Rafting: River rafting, which has become an extremely popular activity during the best Shimla honeymoon packages. It is mainly favoured by children and adults who enjoy a sense of adrenaline rush when participating in the activity, which is carried out on an inflated rubber dinghy. The best route for river rafting in Shimla is from Chabba to Tattapani which is surrounded by ultimate natural beauty.
3. Ice skating: Shimla is well-known for its snow-capped mountains, which draws a significant number of visitors on the best Shimla honeymoon packages each year to partake in the thrilling ice skating trip. This exercise will undoubtedly leave an indelible impression on your mind for the rest of your life and you must include this to your Shimla honeymoon tour packages.
The ideal place to indulge in this activity is Lakkar bazaar which as it is surrounded by the forested hills that are covered with thick layers of snow. You can come over to this place during the peak winter season to perform the activity as the low ranging temperature prevents the snow from melting.
4. Camping under the stars: Camping is one of Shimla's most popular adventure sports, allowing you to camp under the stars while admiring the natural beauty of the area. You will get to overlook the mystic mountain ranges and listen to the gushing sounds of the rivers passing through.
It is placed in the midst of the enormous expanse that nature has to offer and offers the joy of the best Shimla honeymoon packages. You will get to stay in tented accommodation at some of the most popular places like jakhoo hill, Summer hills, Bantony hill, Observatory hill, and Elysium hill.