Nag Tibba Trek Highlights
- Naga Tibba, the highest peak of Uttarakhand offers you to enjoy the most adventurous trekking experience.
- With the company of an expert guide, you'll learn interesting facts about the Naga Tibba and nearby villages.
- Nag Tibba offers a majestic view of stunning Bandarpoonch Peak, Gangotri Peaks, and Kedarnath Peak to arrest the attention of the visitors.
- Relish hot piping meals prepared by the local experts while enjoying the stunning views of lush green mountains.
Nag Tibba Trek Overview
Start Point: New Delhi/Dehradun/Pantwari (As per variant selected)
End Point: New Delhi/Dehradun/Pantwari (As per variant selected)
About the Nagtibba Trek:
Nag Tibba is located at an altitude of 3,022 meters that makes it the highest peak in the lower Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. The trek has got its name from 'Nag Devta' and offers an ideal weekend getaway destination for adventure lovers.
NagTibba trek is a wonderful delight for adventure lovers from all over the world since it showcases the best serenity and exciting trekking routes through thick jungles and meadows. During the Nag Tibba trekking, you'll witness beautiful flora and fauna, lush green mountains, and dense forests that will make you fall in love with its beauty.
Nag Tibba Trek Package Inclusions:
- Stay: Dome tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
- Transportation:In a semi sleeper AC Volvo bus(As per the variant selected)
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
Quick facts about Nag Tibba Trekking :
Temperature: 14 to 22 degrees (days) and 6 to14 degrees (nights) between September and December and 16 to 25 degrees (days) and 8 to 16 degrees (nights) during other months
Nag Tibba Trek distance: 15 km
Maximum Altitude: 9,910 ft.
Nag Tibba Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
How to reach:
The starting point of the trek is Dehradun located at a distance of 5 km from ISBT Bus Stop. You can easily get public or private transport to reach the location. The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun located 27 km away from the starting point.
Nag Tibba Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Trek from Pantwari
Trek from Dehradun
Trek from Delhi
More Details about Nag Tibba Trek
Know Before You Go for Nag Tibba Trek
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Professional guide(s) are available to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced drivers especially for hilly terrains available.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Camping is very basic. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the package.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- A minimum number of people required to book Nag Tibba Trek package is 1.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the Nagtibba trek.
- Permit charges are not included in the Nag Tibba Trek package.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the Nag tibba trek.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for Nag tibba trek.
Things To Carry for Nag Tibba Trek
- Head torch
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Lightweight quilt or blanket
- Thermal inners
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf