Popular Israel Packages
Israel Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 77000|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 91000|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 95000|
|15 Days / 14 Nights||₹ 151000|
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 133000|
Israel tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Israel holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Israel vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Plan an amazing Israel tour package with the best places in this Mediterranean country according to your interests and preferences. Also known as the Holy Land, Israel is one of the important places for people of different religions and offers a diverse holiday for everyone.
These catered packages offered by Thrillophilia let you enjoy multiple activities and have various experiences to have a memorable vacation. Combining the best accommodation, transportation and experiences, these packages are tailor made to help you enjoy like never before.
While booking an Israel tour, you can look for exciting deals and offers which cover the most amazing places in Israel. The packages will give you a tour of the holy monuments in Jerusalem along with the beaches and nightclubs of Tel Aviv.
If you wish to add more places, you can opt to customise it according to your style of travelling. Ranging from a budget option to luxury getaways, these packages are suitable for both solo travellers, couples and families. Thrillophilia strives hard to make it a once in a lifetime experience for all the travellers by curating the best experiences offered in this amazing country.
An Israel holiday package offers a pleasant respite for all foodies, adventure enthusiasts and shopaholics. From gorging on hummus and falafel to the dazzling markets of Tel Aviv, the packages combine all kinds of experiences so that you don’t miss anything at all. A typical package for a tour of Israel can be booked at the best price from Thrillophilia which is inclusive of meals, accommodation and activities.
People Also Ask About Israel Tours
Which are the best Israel tour packages?Here are some of the best Israel tour packages:
1. Israel Tour Package From India 2020 | Flat 20% Off
2. 10 Days Classic Israel Tour: Jerusalem Special
3. 6 Days Israel Sightseeing Tour Package 2020 | Flat 20% Off
4. Blissful Israel Holiday 8 Days Package 2020 | Flat 20% Off
5. Best Of Israel With Jordan In 13 Days 2020 | Flat 20% Off
What are the famous places to see in Israel?1. Jerusalem: Considered as a sacred city for the the three faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, Jerusalem is one of the oldest cities in the world. It is well-known for having a plethora of historical sites which continue to fascinate all the visitors.
The most popular places to visit here are Western Wall, Church of Holy Sepulcher, Tower of David, Dome of the Rock, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Temple Mount etc.
2. Bethlehem: Considered as the place where Jesus was born, Bethlehem is a place in Israel where you can roam around the most prominent churches and religious places.
When you are here, you can bask in the splendid views of nature at Herodium Hill or treat your eyes with the brilliant vistas of Dead Sea. Other famous tourist attractions to see here are Shepherd’s Field, Church of the Nativity, Manger Square etc.
3. Nazareth: Known as being the place where Jesus lived during his adolescence, Nazareth is a place which will help you cherish the old world charm. When you are here, you can enjoy shopping in the old flea market or gorge on the delectable food items in the eateries. The best places to visit here are Church of Annunciation, Megiddo National Park, St. Joseph Church etc.
4. Dead Sea: One of the most unique attractions in Israel tour packages, Dead Sea is known for its medicative properties. It has been proven that its waters and mud help in curing skin diseases and joint problems. It's one of the saltiest water bodies on the earth and promises a great respite for everyone looking for a relaxed outing. When you are here, you should also visit Masada and Ein Gedi.
5. Tel Aviv: Promising you a versatile getaway with soothing beaches in Israel tour, a bustling party life, vibrant markets and a plethora of delicacies for your taste buds, Tel Aviv is one of the most popular places to see in Israel trip packages.
Some of the popular events to enjoy here are Gay Pride Parade, Purim Street Party and Tel Aviv Fashion Week. The city is also a must visit for opera and orchestra fans.
6. Sea of Galilee: Sea of Galilee is renowned as the lowest freshwater lake in the world and will take away your breath with its captivating ambience. It charms everyone with a scintillating landscape made of historical structures, minarets, hot water springs etc. For a refreshing getaway, you can indulge in a massage, mud treatment or a hot tub bath here. One of the must visit places here is the Hamat Gader Hot Spring.
7. Eilat: With many luxury hotels and resorts, Eilat is a place where you can forget all the troubles of life. The adventure junkies love this place as it has a stunning underwater landscape filled with coral reefs in the Red Sea and great for scuba diving. Moreover, the leisure seekers can look forward to an amazing day by enjoying a swim session with the dolphins, having great food or just reading a book by the beach.
8. Acre: Also famous as Akko, Acre is known for its splendid architectural delights. History lovers will be captivated by this place in Israel travel packages as it is filled with forts, domed mosques and ancient monuments. Every building here has a story to tell which can be traced back to the Crusaders and Ottomans. You can also have a laid-back time by the port or shop in its bustling markets.
9. Haifa: A superb respite for beach lovers, Haifa will enchant you with its vibrant surroundings. It is a melting pot of different cultures and is known for having the Baha’I World Center. Some of the best places to visit here are Israel Museum of Science, Technology and Space along with Ein Hod.
What are the best things to do in Israel?Have a beach getaway: Dotting the coastline of Mediterranean Sea, the beaches in Israel offer some of the best respites for nature lovers. A relaxing day here can be spent while enjoying sunbathing, swimming or surfing. Some of the best beaches which you must visit while enjoying Israel tour packages are Mineral Beach, Banana Beach, Gordon Beach etc.
1. Enjoy the charm of Old City of Jerusalem: A must visit for history lovers and religious travelers, Old City of Jerusalem will help you spend a great day. When you are here, you can visit the prominent places like Western (Wailing) Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Dome of the Rock.
2. Roam in the wilderness in Israel: For those who seek a respite in the serene outdoors of Israel, the natural beauty can be enjoyed by adding the most gorgeous places that Israel tour packages have to offer.
While Ein Gedi Nature Reserve is a fun-filled getaway for families. Safari Park Ramat Gan is a gem for wildlife enthusiasts. Rosh Hanikra boasts of its unique geological formations and Bahai Gardens will mesmerise you with its verdant gardens.
3. Be a history buff: Enjoy Israel holiday packages by visiting the famous historical sites in the country. Start with the charming places located in the Old City in Jerusalem which are probably more than thousand years old. Also, visiting Masada which is known for its famous fortress near the Dead Sea with a scintillating tour during sunrise.
4. Enjoy a sunset on Tel Aviv beach: Tel Aviv beach promises to enchant everyone with the brilliant hues of sun against the glittering white sands. When you are here, you can enjoy a day picnic in the sands watching the Mediterranean waves crash against your feet and have a good time during the night at the beachside cafes.
5. Enjoy the nightlife of Tel Aviv: This city is well known for its bustling nightlife with its many bars and clubs. The presence of many theatres, dance centers and concert halls help you enjoy a night without realising where time went by.
How to reach Israel?- By Air: You can take a flight to Tel Aviv’s Ben-Gurion International Airport which is well-connected to all the international cities.
- By Bus: You can reach Israel by bus if you are coming from Amman, Haifa and Nazareth through the King Hussein Bridge. You can also cross the border through Jordan river and Yitzhak Rabin.
- By Water: You can take a cruise from Limassol in Cyprus to Haifa to reach Israel.
How many days do you need for Israel?Israel holiday package is best enjoyed when you are planning an itinerary for about 8 to 10 days. In this duration, you can cover all the major spots like Jerusale, the Galilee, Dead Sea and Tel Aviv.
Do you need a visa for Israel?You will need to take a visa from one of the Israeli diplomatic missions along with a passport valid for 6 months for the Israel tour. Israel only permits visa free entry for 99 countries where holders of normal passports are allowed entry. For Indian citizens, you will need to take a visa and hold a valid passport for visiting Israel.
How much money do I need for a week in Israel?For a week-long trip, you will need to spend about INR 2,00,000 to INR 2,50,000. This cost covers a curated package which will include your accommodation, meals, activities, entry fees, guide charges etc. The cost will vary depending upon the type of package you choose, cities to visit and the type of activities you want to enjoy on your vacation.
How much does it cost for a trip to Israel?For an Israel trip package for 7-8 days, you will need to spend about INR 2,00,000 to INR 2,50,000 This package covers the expenses which you will need to spend on accommodation, meals, activities, entry fees, guide charges etc. The cost will vary depending upon the type of package you choose, cities to visit and the type of activities you want to enjoy on your vacation.
What is the best time to visit Israel?The months from January to April are the best for booking Israel trip packages. This is the time when the weather is good and you can enjoy the beauty of Israel’s outdoors with a number of activities.
During this time, the temperature ranges between 79 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit and thus attracts many crowds. If you book in advance, you can avail many discounts and offers on the accommodation and flights also during this time.
Is a trip to Israel worth it?Israel is worth visiting to admire the history and culture associated with the Holy Land for different religions. It offers many activities whether it is adventurous like hiking and scuba diving to visiting the most famous holy places in the world like Jerusalem.
The party animals can look forward to having a great time in the clubs of Israel while the nature lovers will have a lot to admire in the mountains and beaches.
What is Israel known for producing?The popular items which are produced in Israel are:
- Cut diamonds
- Refined petroleum
- Machinery and equipment
- Medical instruments
- Computer hardware and software
- Agricultural products
- Textiles and apparel
- Raw materials
- Military equipment
- Motor vehicles
- Investment goods
- Rough diamonds
- Crude petroleum
- Consumer goods.
What food is Israel famous for?Some of the most famous food items to try in Israel trip packages are:
- Sfenj ( a deep fried pastry in the shape of a donut)
- Falafel (one of the signature foods of israel made with chickpeas)
- Hummus (considered as unofficial national dish of israel
- Khachapuri (Georgian egg and cheese bread)
- Shakshuka (a popular mediterranean dish)
- Burika (a popular street food snack)
- Shawarma (iconic Israeli street foods).
Do and don'ts in Israel?Some of the do’s and don'ts in Israel are:
- You should never violate the ‘Shabbat’ which is a religious day observed on Saturdays. This day, you should avoid smoking and going to religious places.
- Try to follow the dress code and when visiting the religious sites, wear only conservative clothes that cover your legs and shoulders.
- Don’t talk about politics and don’t bring up topics like bombs and weapons in the conversation.
- Try to use the local greetings so that you can greet them and mingle with the locals easily.
Which are the famous beaches in Israel?1. Hilton Beach, Tel Aviv: With a plethora of shopping places and eateries, Hilton Beach loathed in Tel Aviv. Here, you can enjoy surfing or visit places like Herlinger Pub, David Ben Gurion’s House etc. Let your senses be revised with the picturesque beauty of Hilton Beach when you are curating Israel tour packages for yourself.
2. Banana Beach, Tel Aviv: Helping you savour a mix of peace and enjoyment, Banana Beach in Tel Aviv promises a set of bustling activities. You should visit here during the evening to enjoy dancing to the beat of drum circles.
3. Gordon Beach, Tel Aviv: Treating your eyes with a gorgeous stretch of white sands, Gordon Beach is a place where you can have a great time. You can either chill by drinking beer, ride a boat or unleash your party spirits on the dance floor of many clubs located at the beach.
4. Mineral Beach, Dead Sea: This beach offers a rejuvenating getaway as it has a vast deposit of minerals which are known for their power of healing and cure. You can also indulge in a massage service at one of the resorts near the beach.
5. Dor Habonim Beach, Haifa: Soothe your soul with the best beaches in Israel holiday packages by visiting Dor Habonim Beach. This is a famous place where you can enjoy camping, bonfire and party with your folks. It’s also a must visit for history lovers as it is well known for its rustic ambience.
Which are the famous hiking trails in Israel?1. Nahal Jilabun: This moderately difficult hike offers you the best views of Jilabun waterfall in the Golan Heights. It takes about 3 hours to complete and a respite for swimming lovers.
2. Nahal Amud: Helping you marvel at the picturesque sights on the way, Nahal Amud trail is located near Tzfat. It translates to ‘Pillar River’ as the waters flow into the Sea of Galilee. The stretch of the hike is for about 3 miles and offers an experience of a lifetime.
3. Mount Sodom: Mesmerising you with some scintillating views of the caves and the mountain made of salt near the Dead Sea, Mount Sodom is one of the most impressive adventures to add to your itinerary of Israel travel packages. It is a moderately difficult hike and stretches for about 5 kms.
4. Amram’s Pillars/The Black Canyon: Enjoy the beauty of the best places in Israel tour packages at Amram’s Pillars. This hike is long and difficult and ideal for experienced trekkers. However, it’s splendid landscape of rock formations and canyons promise to leave you in awe of nature.
Which are the Ancient Synagogues to visit in Israel?1. Great Synagogue: One of the most magnificent buildings in Tel Aviv, Great Synagogue is one of the prominent places to get a glance of Jewish lifestyle. The historical building is a must visit for its Shabbat service and to admire its architectural glamour.
2. The Hurva Synagogue: Renowned for its neo-Byzantine influence, the Hurva Synagogue is a place in Israel where you can appreciate beautiful architecture. It is a symbol of the grit of Jewish people from round the world.
3. The Cymbalista Synagogue and Jewish Heritage Center: This is a place where you can see a happy assimilation of Orthodox, Conservative and Reformed Jews in one place. It is well-known for its architecture and promotes many events and discussions about Jewish life and tradition.
4. Jerusalem Great Synagogue: This is one of the well-known testaments to the hardships faced by Jewish people and how they emerged out of the Holocaust. When you are here on your Israel holiday package, you can participate in a prayer service, Torah study or listen to one of the lectures.
Which are the famous vineyards for wine tours in Israel?1. Carmel Winery: Located in Zichron Ya’acov, a visit to Carmel Winery will leave you spellbound during your Israel tour.. You can enjoy seeing the process of wine being made here and trace the history of Israeli wine dating back to the 19h century. You can opt for a customised tour with a tasting session and enjoy a delightful lunch with fresh bread, cheese and vegetable platters.
2. Galil Mountain Winery: Looking for the most picturesque places in Israel Tour packages for some photography? If yes, then Galil Mountain winery is the place for you to treat your taste buds with the best wines. It has six amazing vineyards and treats your taste buds with the award-winning varieties of Yiron, Meron and Avivim. You can opt for a wine tasting tour here from Sunday to Friday.
3. HaTishbi Winery: Enjoy a variety of wines from red, white, kosher wine, brut sparkling wine etc. at HaTishbi Winery. You can also try a range of chocolates here against the dazzling backdrop of Golan Heights.
4. Golan Heights Winery: This award-winning winery enchants the visitors with many high-quality wine brands. When you are here, don’t forget to taste the Yarden Syrah dry red wine which is produced from syrah grapes.
How is Israel nightlife? Which places are famous for nightlife in Israel?With its Mediterranean climate, vibrant beaches and a hedonistic lifestyle, Israel’s nightlife is a great retreat for all the party animals. There are many beachside cafes and bars where you can dance your heart out to the heart-thumping music and drink the best cocktails.
The most famous places for nightlife in Israel are:
1. Rothschild 12: A restaurant cum café in Tel Aviv, Rothschild 12 deserves a place on your list of places to visit with Israel tour packages. It will enthral you with its tantalizing drinks on the terrace or view the sparkling lights from a distance. The foodies here can also savour many local and international food items on their menu.
2. Kuli Alma: Have a fun outing with your loved ones, Kuli Alma is a place where you can have a range of food items like pizza, mojito slushies etc. The art lovers here can also enjoy appreciating the art gallery, an outdoor courtyard, shop at the vintage clothing store and dance your heart out on the dance floor.
3. The Block: Known to get your heart beating with a performance of the best local and international DJs, the Block features many prominent music festivals for EDM and reggae fans. You should visit here before 12 am to make sure you get the best spot in the pub and have a good time with your loved ones till the morning.
4. Gatsby Cocktail Room: Soak in the classy ambience and appreciate the beautiful interiors at the Gatsby Cocktail Room. It is well known for serving great cocktails and has a long menu to help you make good use of the happy hours. When you are planning to visit here, make sure you have booked in advance to avoid the crowds.
Where can I enjoy balloon rides in Israel?
You can enjoy the balloon rides in Israel in the following places:
- Galilee Sea
- Mount Gilboa
- Negev regions
- Israel Valley
- In the City of Nazareth
Should I visit the Dead Sea in Israel? What’s so special about it?Yes, you can definitely visit the Dead Sea in Israel.
The specialty of the Dead Sea in Israel is as follows:- The shores and the surface area of the Dead Sea are around four hundred and twenty-three meters that are one thousand three hundred and eighty-eight feet below the estimated sea level that makes the Earth’s lowest ever elevation on the globe.
- The Dead Sea is around three hundred and seventy-seven meters or one thousand two hundred and thirty-seven feet deep making the sea the deepest hypersaline lake presently in the globe.
- With around thirty-four percent of salinity, Dead Sea is considered to be one of the globe’s saltiest water bodies.
- The Dead Sea’s high concentration of salt makes the people float at the top of the Dead Sea because of natural buoyancy
Which are the most famous museums to visit in Israel?
The most famous museums to visit in Israel are as follows:- Olympic Experience Museum located in Tel Aviv
- Israeli Children’s Museum located in Holon
- The Negev Museum of Art located in Beersheva
- Tower of David Museum located in Jerusalem
- Museum of Art located in Ein Harod
- L. A. Mayer Museum for Islamic Art located in Jerusalem
- Tikotin — the Museum of Japanese Art located in Haifa
- Design Museum Holon located in Holon
- Yad Vashem located in Jerusalem
- MadaTech, Israel’s National Museum of Science, Technology, and Space located in Haifa
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art located in Tel Aviv
- Eretz Israel Museum located in Tel Aviv
- The Israel Museum located in Jerusalem