Rajasthan PackagesRajasthan tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Rajasthan is a must visit destination in India. Although the diversity of India may make it difficult to decide, the sheer variety and diversity of things to in Rajasthan and the numerous activities is surprising. Planning a trip to this opulent state located in the Western Ghats of India can be a daunting task. But hopefully this FAQ on Rajasthan Tour Packages will make it easy for you to plan a unique, thrilling and memorable trip to this magnificent place.
Rajasthan was established centuries ago the great Indian Maharajas who built the amazing forts and places in this region. Carved out some of the biggest freshwater lakes in the world. Protected its peoples and borders from numerous invaders all while keeping intact the glory and honour of this historic land. Rajasthan is an architectural wonder and its many numerous palaces and forts are testimony to the rich and long historic past of India. That is why it is imperative that you carefully plan and select your Rajasthan Tour Packages, so you can ensure that you get to visit most if not all of the places you want to visit.
Surprisingly, Rajasthan is not just about forts and palaces. There are so many other unique experiences that you can enjoy in this place. For instance, you can plan safaris and camping trip to one of the wildlife sanctuaries in Rajasthan. Wildlife sanctuaries at Sariska and Ranthambore are must do as they are untouched by human encroachment and you can witness a variety of plant and animal life thriving in its natural environments. Similarly, you can book yourself a desert safari and enjoy camel rides, dune bashing, dinners in the desert and even overnight camping. The list of activities and tours to do in Rajasthan are endless. This is the perfect holiday destination for families, groups of friends and cities such as Udaipur make for perfect romantic and luxurious honeymoon destination.
Popular Rajasthan Tour Packages
|Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package, Book @ Flat 12%off||6D/5N||₹ 18999||5.0 star|
|Rajasthan Sightseeing Tour: Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Jodhpur||6D/5N||₹ 10999||4.0 star|
|Jungle Safari in Ranthambore||2D/1N||₹ 2650||3.0 star|
|Kumbhalgarh Trails - Guided Full-day Sightseeing Tour from Udaipur||8H||₹ 7000||3.0 star|
|Experience Udaipur Sightseeing in 3d/2n Exclusive Package||₹ 3999||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Rajasthan Tours
Which are some famous trekking tours in Rajasthan?
If you are looking for a thrilling experience while visiting Rajasthan, then make sure that you book yourself a desert trekking tour. Here is list of some of the best trekking tours in Rajasthan.
1) Desert Adventure in Jaisalmer
2) Trek to Oriya Village in Mount Abu
3) Trekking and Camping at Pushkar
4) Trekking and Camping at Mount Abu
5) Half Day Trekking tour in Mount Abu
6) Trek to Trevor’s Tank in Mount Abu
7) Trek along the Bridal Path in Mount Abu
8) Full Day Trek from Ranakpur to Kumbhalgarh
Which are some famous desert safari tours in Rajasthan?
The vast Thar Desert in Rajasthan offers the perfect setting for adventure activities. Among the numerous activities available, Desert Safaris are a must do.
Here’s a list of some of the best desert safaris in Rajasthan.
1) Jeep Safari at Jaisalmer
2) Desert Experience in Jodhpur
3) Photography tour in Jaisalmer
4) Dinner in Desert at Jodhpur
5) Camel Safari in Thar Desert
6) Desert Adventure in Jaisalmer
7) Dune Bashing at Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
8) Camel Safari in Pushkar
9) Farm Tour on Camel in Jodhpur
10) Dinner with Folk Dance at Osian
Which are the best places for a camel safari in Rajasthan?
If you want to enjoy some unique experiences in Rajasthan, then book yourself a Camel Safari to enjoy this opulent state. You get an opportunity to witness the grandeur of the Thar Desert as well as experience the rural and rustic lifestyle of the locals in the region.
Here is a list of places you can enjoy a camel safari in Rajasthan.
Which are some famous wildlife safari tours in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is one the best places in India to witness the large variety of wildlife present in the country. This is primarily because the wildlife reserves in the region have minimal human encroachment and the animals and plants are thriving in their natural habitat.
Here is a list of famous wildlife sanctuaries in Rajasthan.
1) Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary
2) Jeep Safari at Sariska National Park
3) Camping at Mount Abu
4) Wolf Spotting at the Jaba Wolf Point in Rajasthan
5) Jeep Safari at Kumbhalgarh
6) Jeep Safari at Ranthambore
7) Jeep Safari at Tiger Machan, Ranthambore
Which are the different jeep safari tours in Rajasthan?
Jeep Safaris is an excellent way to explore the various sites in Rajasthan, especially the vast variety of flora and fauna in the region.
Here is a list of some of the best Jeep Safaris in Rajasthan:
1) Jeep Safari at Kumbhalgarh
2) Jeep Safari at Ranthambore
3) Jeep Safari at Tiger Machan, Ranthambore
4) Jeep Safari at Sariska National Park
5) Jeep Safari at Jaisalmer
6) Off Road Jeep Safari in Dausa
7) Wolf Spotting at the Jaba Wolf Point
8) Jeep Safari in Bhangarh
9) Jeep Safari in Jaipur
10) Jeep Safari in Nahargarh
11) Jeep City Tour at Night in Jaipur
12) Offbeat Jeep Safari and Horse Riding in the Countryside at Jaipur
13) Village Jeep Safari at Jaipur
Which are the best campsites in Rajasthan?
There are many thrilling activities to do in Rajasthan. Among the numerous activities available camping in the lush green forests and the vast expanse of the magnanimous That Desert take the prize.
Here is a list of the best campsites in Rajasthan:
1) Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp
2) Desert Experience in Jodhpur
3) Camping at Mount Abu, Sirohi
4) Lavish Stay at Sher Bagh Ranthambore, Sawai Madhopur
5) Royal Desert Stay at the Serai Jaisalmer
6) Camping and Camel Safari in Bikaner
7) Camping in the Wind Desert in Jaisalmer
8) Moving Camp Camel Safari in Bikaner
9) Rajputana Desert Camp, Jaisalmer
10) Trekking and Camping at Pushkar
Where can I enjoy elephant safaris in Rajasthan?
There are many ways to tour around Rajasthan and visit the many architectural wonders. But if you are after a truly unique and thrilling experience then make sure you book yourself at least one Elephant Safari while visiting Rajasthan.
Here is a list of some of the best Elephant Safaris in Rajasthan:
1) Dinner and Folk Dance at Eleday, Jaipur
2) Day out with Elephant at Eleday Park
3) Adventure at elephant Village in Amer
Which are some famous village safari tours in Rajasthan?
While planning a trip to Rajasthan you will come across many suggestions on what to do and what places to visit. But if there is one thing that should definitely make your list is a village safari, so you can first hand experience the lifestyle of the locals and see how they are working to preserve century old traditions and practices in theory day to day life.
1) Juggad Rite at Dausa
2) Bishnoi Village Safari, Jodhpur
3) Tour of Weavers Village in Dausa
4) Camel Safari and Village tour near Bikaner
5) Village Jeep Safari at Dausa
6) Village Cycle Tour in Jaipur
7) Dune Bashing and Village Safari in Jaisalmer
Which are some famous cycling tours in Rajasthan?
If you are someone who doesn’t like to be confided in a car and prefers to alternate modes of travel, then perhaps you would like to book yourself a cycle tour when visiting Rajasthan.
Here is a list of the best cycle torus available in Rajasthan:
1) Cycling Tour of Pink City, Jaipur
2) Rural Rajasthan on Bicycle
3) Wildlife Bicycle Tour in Jaipur
4) Bicycle Tour in Udaipur
5) Rajasthan Bike Tour
6) Cycling Tour in Udaipur
7) Jhadol Village Cycle Safari Near Udaipur
8) Village Cycle Tour in Rajasthan
Which are the best biking tours in Rajasthan?
If you are someone who doesn’t like to be confided in a car and prefers to alternate modes of travel, then perhaps you would like to book yourself a Bike tour when visiting Rajasthan.
Here is a list of the best bike tours available in Rajasthan:
1) Mandawa-Bikaner-Gajner Bike Tour
2) Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur Bike Tour
3) Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Barmer Bike Tour
4) Jaipur-Sariska-Bharatpur Bike Tour
5) Jaipur-Ranthambore Bike Tour
6) Udaipur-Chittorgarh-Bundi Bike Tour
7) Udaipur-Kumbhalgarh-Mount Abu Bike Tour
8) Shekhavati Bike Trip
9) Jaipur-Pushkar-Jodhpur Bike Tour
10) Jaipur-Kota-Bundi Bike Tour
Which are the best places for boating in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is home to many freshwater lakes especially in the City of Udaipur. Naturally the boating is must do when visiting Rajasthan.
Here is a list of best places and Boating Tours in Rajasthan.
1) Banana Boat Ride at Alwar
2) Motor Boating at Alwar
3) Chambal River Safari in Kota
Which are the places for a spiritual experience in Rajasthan?
If you are seeking a spiritual experience, then you have come to the Right Place. Rajasthan has numerous temples some of which are centuries old and have rich cultural and historical significance.
1) Birla Mandir in Jaipur
2) Ambika Mata Temple in Jagat
3) Brahma Temple in Pushkar
4) Karni Mata Temple at Deshnoke
5) Eklingji Temple in Udaipur District
6) Galtaji Temple in Khanna-Balaji
7) Mehandipur Balaji Temple in Karauli District
8) Saidham at Rani
9) Salasar Balaji Temple in Salasar
Which are the best places for adventure activities like zip lining and quad biking in Rajasthan?
There are many adventure activities at different cities in Rajasthan.
Here is a list of places and activities you can enjoy there:
1) Jaisalmer: Sam Dunes
- Mini Zip Lining
- Body Zorbing
- Tao’s Spider Cobweb
- Low Rope Course
2) Neemrana Fort
- Flying Fox
- Zip Line
- Valley Crossing
- Rock Climbing
- Mount Abu
5) Jungle/Wilderness/Animal Safaris:
Which are best places for paragliding in Rajasthan?
You can enjoy Parasailing in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan and enjoy the captivating views and witness the grandeur of the Thar Desert.
Professionals train and monitor the activity, so it’s safe for people of all ages.
INR 2800 Per Person
USD 43 Per Person
Where can I enjoy horse riding in Rajasthan?
Among the numerous activities to enjoy in Rajasthan, Horse Riding is a must do. There are many tours available. They offer transfers from your hotels to the stud farms. The horses are managed by trained professionals, so horse riding is safe and supervised.
INR 3000 per person
USD 46 USD per person
What are the romantic experiences on your Rajasthan honeymoon tour?
Rajasthan is the epitome of luxury in India and there are many places that are tailored for some of the best romantic experiences you can have with your partner on a honeymoon or even otherwise.
Here is a list of some of the best romantic experiences in Rajasthan.
1) Royal Stay at Chomu Palace, Jaipur
2) Dinner and Desert Safari at Jodhpur
3) Luxury Experience at Sariska Palace in Alwar
4) Heritage Experience at Alwar Bagh, Sariska
5) Experience Tradition at Country Side Resort, Pushkar
6) Luxury Camp Stay in Jaisalmer
7) Stay at Maharani Bagh in Ranakpur
8) Cultural Evening in Jaisalmer
9) Sunset Horse Riding Safari with Champagne in Rajasthan
10) Romantic Sunset Dinner in Alwar
Where can I watch the famous light and sound shows in Rajasthan?
Light and Sound shows are a unique experience that you can enjoy at many historical forts and places in India. These shows tell you about the history of the monument, its rulers and the region. It’s a thrilling way to learn about the rich cultural history of India.
The best places to enjoy a light and sound show in Rajasthan are:
1) Amber Palaces
2) Kumbhalgarh Palaces
Which are the best day outing tours in Rajasthan?
Since most of what you will be doing in Rajasthan are day tours it is very important that you choose and plan carefully as you want to make of your time in Rajasthan and visit most if not all of the amazing monuments, wildlife reserves etc in Rajasthan.
Here is a list of some of the best day tour in Rajasthan:
1) Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Jaipur In a Private Car
2) Full Day Sightseeing at Jodhpur
3) Photography Tour in Jaisalmer
4) Day Trip to Haunted Bhangarh In a Private Car
5) Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Pushkar And Ajmer
6) Camel Safari in Thar Desert, Jodhpur
7) Jeep Safari to Nahargarh Sanctuary in Rajasthan
8) Jhadol Village Cycle Safari Near Udaipur In Rajasthan|
9) Day Trip from Jaipur To Bundi
10) Horse Safari at Ranakpur In Rajasthan
11) Jodhpur City Tour with Zip Lining
12) Adventure Sport and Trekking at Alwar
Which are the famous luxury train tour experiences in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is the epitome of luxury in India and the best way to experience the luxury and beauty of the opulent state is by booking one the few Luxury tours available. These tours are world renowned and are a one of a kind experience available only in Rajasthan. Some of these trains have been operational since the colonial era, hence you can also get a feel for British Royalty alongside Indian Royalty.
The four best luxury train experiences in Rajasthan are:
1) Palace on wheels
2) Maharaja’s Express
3) Royal Rajasthan on wheels
4) The Indian Maharaj
Which are some famous hot air balloon tours in Rajasthan?
While there a limited hot air balloon tours available in Rajasthan, if you happen to visit a city where they are operated, you must book yourself this breath-taking experience. The Aerial views of Rajasthan are some of the best in the world and have been captured and publishes numerous times in many world-renowned travel magazines.
The most famous hot air balloon tour I available in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
INR 13,000 Per Person
USD 200 Per Person
Meals and Transfers
Which are the best places for yoga and meditation in Rajasthan?
India is the yoga capital of the World and there are many places you can go in Rajasthan to relax, meditate, and connect with yourself. You learn yoga, rejuvenate attend a yoga course or simply go and meditate at these places.
Here is a list of places for yoga and meditation in Rajasthan.
1) Pushkar Meditation Temple(Pushkar)
2) Pushkar Yoga Garden (Pushkar)
3) Yoga Guru Karan Singh (Jodhpur)
4) Prakash Yoga Udaipur (Udaipur)
5) Priyanka's Yoga Studio (Jodhpur)
6) Ente Yoga by Seethu (Udaipur)
7) Shri Jasnath Asan (Nagaur)
8) Yoga Peace (Jaipur)
9) Mantrayana Studio (Jodhpur)
10) Nayeem Yoga (Jodhpur)
11) L.N. Birla Naturopathy & Yoga Kendra Pilani (Pilani)
12) International Preksha Meditation Centre Ladnun (Ladnun)
Which are the best food tasting tours in Rajasthan?
Visiting India just doesn’t mean visiting temples, forts, palaces or yoga ashrams. It also is an opportunity to indulge yourself in the delicious and diverse cuisine of the places you visit. While there may be an overlap of dishes, each region in India has its own speciality dishes and methods of cooking the same dish. This is also true of Rajasthan whose cuisine is diverse and famous not only in India but around the world. Hence it's imperative that not only you try the different dishes that are prepared here but you also book yourself at least one food tasting tour.
The best food tasting tour is available in Jaipur.
INR 1500 Per Person
USD 23 Per Person
When is the best time to tour Rajasthan to experience its different fairs and festivals?
There are numerous fairs and festivals in Rajasthan every year that celebrate various festivals are well many are to celebrate the great literary heritage of our country.
Here is list of all the fairs and festivals in Rajasthan.
1) Marwar Festival Jodhpur – October
2) Pushkar Fair- October
3) Winter Festival in Mount Abu- October
4) Camel Fair Bikaner- January
5) Desert Festival Jaisalmer- January
6) Brij Festival Bharatpur- February
7) Alwar Festival- February
8) Summer Festival- April
9) Holi in Rajasthan- March
10) Mewar Festival-March
11) Teej Festival- Jaipur
12) Mahaveerji Fair- March
13) International Kite Festival, Jaipur- January
14) Nagaur Fair- February
15) Baneshwar Fair- January
16) Chandrabhaga Fair Jhalawar- November
Which are the best areas for a shopping tour in Rajasthan?
A trip to India is incomplete without one or many shopping sprees and instead of heading to markets places in different cities it's best to book a shopping tour that will cover all the best market places for clothing, hand crafts, local goods and souvenirs.
Here is a list of the 4 best shopping tours in Rajasthan.
1) Vibrant Bazaar Experience, Jodhpur
2) Jaipur City tour
3) Tour of the blue city in Rajasthan
4) Walking Tours of Bustling Bazaar of Old Jodhpur