Rajasthan PackagesRajasthan tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Rajasthan is a must visit destination in India. Although the diversity of India may make it difficult to decide, the sheer variety and diversity of things to in Rajasthan and the numerous activities is surprising. Planning a trip to this opulent state located in the Western Ghats of India can be a daunting task. But hopefully this FAQ on Rajasthan Tour Packages will make it easy for you to plan a unique, thrilling and memorable trip to this magnificent place.
Rajasthan was established centuries ago the great Indian Maharajas who built the amazing forts and places in this region. Carved out some of the biggest freshwater lakes in the world. Protected its peoples and borders from numerous invaders all while keeping intact the glory and honour of this historic land. Rajasthan is an architectural wonder and its many numerous palaces and forts are testimony to the rich and long historic past of India. That is why it is imperative that you carefully plan and select your Rajasthan Tour Packages, so you can ensure that you get to visit most if not all of the places you want to visit.
Surprisingly, Rajasthan is not just about forts and palaces. There are so many other unique experiences that you can enjoy in this place. For instance, you can plan safaris and camping trip to one of the wildlife sanctuaries in Rajasthan. Wildlife sanctuaries at Sariska and Ranthambore are must do as they are untouched by human encroachment and you can witness a variety of plant and animal life thriving in its natural environments. Similarly, you can book yourself a desert safari and enjoy camel rides, dune bashing, dinners in the desert and even overnight camping. The list of activities and tours to do in Rajasthan are endless. This is the perfect holiday destination for families, groups of friends and cities such as Udaipur make for perfect romantic and luxurious honeymoon destination.
Popular Rajasthan Tour Packages
|Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package||6D/5N||₹ 18999.0||5.0 star|
|Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Tour Package||9D/8N||₹ 25000.0||4.0 star|
|Jodhpur and Jaisalmer Tour Package From Delhi||4D/3N||₹ 11999.0||4.0 star|
|Delhi Mathura Agra Jaipur Tour Package||7D/6N||₹ 20000.0||4.0 star|
|Jaipur Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour-flat 31%||2D/1N||₹ 2200||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Rajasthan Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Rajasthan tour?
Rajasthan has innumerable gorgeous tourist attractions to offer, but here are some of the most unmissable ones:
1. Amber Fort (Amer) and Palace: The Amber Fort is also known as Amer Fort and it is popular for its intricate artistry and sculptures that depict Hindu iconography. The Fort is built with red sandstone and marble and is known for its unique, natural air-cooling system.
2. Hawa Mahal: The Hawa Mahal is known for its most extraordinary honey-combed structure standing tall in its reddish hues and is an important landmark when you are embarking on Rajasthan tours. The Mahal was constructed for royal women to watch the processions in the palace.
3. Jal Mahal: The Jal Mahal meaning the “Water Palace” is one of the most spectacular architectural wonders, built in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. It is one of the most tranquil places to visit when you are in Rajasthan and an excellent specimen of Rajput royalty.
4. Jantar Mantar Observatory: The Jantar Mantar Observatory has been considered as a significant astronomical structure built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 18th century. It is known for its scientific accuracy in predicting weather forecasts. It is an important stop on your Rajasthan tours for its historical significance as well as its architectural beauty.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: The Jaisalmer Fort is a stunning yellow sandstone structure that emits a golden hue under the strong desert light, which creates a magical effect for onlookers. It is one of the largest forts in the world and includes a Jain Temple and Laxminath Temple that have been constructed on the premises.
6. Pushkar Lake: The stunning Pushkar Lake is definitely a highlight when you are signing up for Rajasthan tours. It is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites for Hindus and it is believed that the waters of the lake have healing powers, which attracts thousands of people to this beautiful lake every year.
What are the best things to do on the Rajasthan tour?
Rajasthan is home to many incredible adventures, some of the most exciting of which are:
1. Jaipur City and Sightseeing Tour: Rajasthan Tour Packages are designed to give you a proper insight into the rich cultural history of Jaipur. The breathtaking forts, palaces, Havelis along with the lakes and temples are all part of your sightseeing tour which transports you to the magical world of Rajputs and royalty.
Price: INR 330 per person.
2. Ziplining: Ziplining over the majestic forts, sprawling deserts, tall trees and beautiful lakes of Rajasthan is one of the most exciting experiences you can enjoy. Neemrana Fort and Mehrangarh Fort are some of the most popular places where you can experience the thrill of zip-lining.
Price: INR 500 per person.
3. Go on a desert safari: While Rajasthan is known for its forts and palaces, it is also home to one of the country’s largest National Parks and has an abundant wealth of flora and fauna. A safari through the beautiful deserts of Rajasthan is imperative if you want an authentic taste of life in this state.
Price: INR 1,500.
4. Camp in the deserts: You can book customized Rajasthan tour packages that will arrange for a thrilling camping trip in the desert. The tents are well-furnished and you can spend your evening riding camels, enjoying local cultural performances, dining on local Rajasthani food and spending the night under the stars.
Price: Starts at INR 500 per person.
5. Attend a cultural festival: You can time your Rajasthani tour packages in such a way that they coincide with some of the most famous festivals that Rajasthan is known for. For a state with such a rich culture, you can choose from several wonderful options such as the kite festival, or the Jaipur Literary Festival or the world-famous Pushkar Fair even.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Rajasthan tour?
Rajasthan is home to thrilling adventures, some of which are as follows:
1. Going on a hot-air balloon: While the physical exertion of this activity is minimal, it is no less adventurous than any other activity. You can book a ride on a hot air balloon in places like Pushkar, Ranthambore and Jaipur, and sail through the Rajasthani sky as you watch these beautiful cities and their many attractions.
2. Dune Bashing: Specially crafted Rajasthan tour packages for adventure lovers can take you on a dune bashing session, where you can book a sturdy desert vehicle and ride through the pristine deserts at full speed.
3. Trekking: Some of the best trekking trails in India can be found in Rajasthan, which makes it a highly sought-after adventure activity when you are in the state. A few popular treks are the Chour Ghati Trek, Udaipur Tiger Lake Trek, Bhuteshwar Nath Mahadev Trek and many more.
4. Camel rides: While this adventure comprises less speed, the adrenaline rush is no less than that of an extreme sport. You can enjoy a ride on the back of the camels while they meander through the picturesque desert. It is an activity that can rarely be enjoyed anywhere else in India and is considered an authentic Rajasthani experience.
Which are the best places for a camel safari in Rajasthan?
If you want to enjoy some unique experiences in Rajasthan, then book yourself a Camel Safari to enjoy this opulent state. You get an opportunity to witness the grandeur of the Thar Desert as well as experience the rural and rustic lifestyle of the locals in the region.
Here is a list of places you can enjoy a camel safari in Rajasthan.
Which are the best places to stay in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan has retained its royalty through its many luxurious palaces and forts that have been converted into luxury accommodations. Here are some of the best options:
1. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur: The Oberoi Udaivilas is one of the best hotels in the world, with its incredible architecture, suites with their own private pools, bougainvillaea gardens and plush lawns. The entire hotel overlooks the stunning lakes of Udaipur that you can enjoy from your luxury rooms.
Price: INR 21,000 per night.
2. Narendra Bhawan Bikaner: Narendra Bhawan is a converted palace that is now one of the most exclusive resorts in all of Rajasthan. There are several exquisite rooms, along with swimming pools, in-house restaurants, spas, massage centres, and many more, which makes this a haven for peace and relaxation.
Price: INR 6,000 per night.
3. Hotel Fairmont Jaipur: Hotel Fairmont is a majestic structure with an even more majestic interior, with rooms that overlook the beautifully rugged landscape that surrounds Jaipur. The hotel boasts of several exclusive spas and pools, along with many restaurants and other premium services.
Price: INR 7,000 per night.
4. Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur: Another much sought-after property in Udaipur is the Taj Aravalli, with its open-air dining spaces, dreamy interiors and rooms that offer a stunning view of Udaipur. The resort is located in the laps of the Aravalli Hills, surrounded with dense vegetations, which makes it a natural wonderland.
Price: INR 8,900 per night.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Rajasthan tour?
Here is a list of some of the most romantic places you explore as part of your Rajasthan packages:
1. Udaipur: Udaipur, with its many lakes and palaces, makes for the perfect honeymoon destination for couples. You can walk through the many forts that have a rich history, or simply watch the lights of the city reflected in the lakes as you enjoy a meal in an open-air restaurant.
2. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is one of the most iconic places in Rajasthan, where you can ride camels, camp in the desert, go shopping, explore the forts and have as many authentic Rajasthani experiences as you possibly can with your significant other.
3. Mount Abu: Mount Abu is a natural paradise, with its mountains and hills and stretches of greenery where you can lounge, trek or hike. It is also home to several quaint resorts that offer romantic services such as candlelight dinners and couples’ activities.
4. Jodhpur: The natural rusticity of Jodhpur makes it the perfect recluse for couples who want to spend some time with each other amid nature. Jodhpur also has many luxury resorts and heritage monuments, which makes for a colourful stay.
Which are some famous forts to see in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a state that is known for its majestic forts. However, if you wanted to shortlist a few must-see forts, these are some monuments that you can’t miss:
1. Kumbhalgarh Fort near Udaipur: The Kumbhalgarh Fort is the birthplace of the famous Maharana Pratap. It is situated at an elevation of 1,100 metres on a hilltop with 7 fortified gateways and over 360 temples inside the premises. The light show that is projected against the walls of the fort is something that you wouldn’t want to miss.
2. Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is a majestic structure, built with marble and red sandstone that has remained untarnished over the many centuries that this historical fort has survived.
The architectural brilliance of the Amber Fort is one of the key features of this place. The fort features an air-cooling system with artificially created winds that blows over the surrounding water bodies resulting in cool breezes.
3. Nahargarh Fort: The Nahargarh Fort is a majestic structure that offers a stunning view of Jaipur city from its ramparts. The fort was built in 1734 AD by Sawai Jai Singh, the Maharaja of Jaipur. This Fort was essentially built as a retreat for royal families but later it also witnessed some major historical acts of war.
4. Chittor Fort: The Chittor Fort is one of the most historically significant forts which has witnessed many battles fought by the brave Rajputs of Chittor. It is also the palace which was home to one of the most famous Rajput queens: Rani Padmavati and is a major tourist attraction for people all over the world.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: The beautiful Jaisalmer Fort was built in 1156 by Rao Jaisal, a Rajput ruler, and is thought to be one of the largest forts in the world. This famous fort is also known as “The Golden Fort” as it is built with yellow sandstone which makes for a striking image under the strong Rajasthani sun.
What are the best places to visit in Rajasthan with family?
Here is a list of some of the most cherishable places to visit with your family-
1. Pushkar: The holy waters of the Pushkar Lake attract several thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year to its banks. It is also the site for the world-famous Pushkar Festival that families can witness and enjoy together.
2. Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of the most historically significant cities in Rajasthan, and exploring the many natural and historical attractions in the city is something that you are bound to enjoy as a family.
3. Bikaner: Bikaner is an ideal place to plan a holiday with your family. This city is known for its vibrant lifestyle and famous forts like the Junagarh Fort and the Lalgarh Fort. It is also home to some of the most notoriously famous Rajasthani sweets and snacks.
4. Ranthambore National Park: Almost all comprehensive Rajasthan packages for families include a trip to the Ranthambore National Park. This National Park has one of India’s largest tiger populations, along with other exotic animals like deer, peacocks, lions, etc.
What is the best season to visit Rajasthan?
The winter months that last from November to February are considered the ideal time to visit Rajasthan. This is the time of the year when the temperature is cool and pleasant.
The months of December and January witness severe weather fluctuations, where the days are very hot and the nights are very cold. It is best to avoid travelling during the summer, to skip the super harsh heat of the desert sun.
How many days are enough for Rajasthan?
A minimum of 10 days is required if you want to explore the length and breadth of Rajasthan. You can book a Rajasthan trip package that will show you around some of the most important cities and tourist attractions during this time so that you don’t waste time or miss out on an experience.
Each city in Rajasthan has a unique culture and its own set of attractions to offer, which you need time to explore. However, a well-planned tour package does all the hard work for you, where you can simply sit back and enjoy your Rajasthani vacation.
Is Rajasthan worth visiting?
Yes, Rajasthan is one of the most beautiful places in India and is definitely worth visiting. It has lakes, mountains, hills, deserts, historical forts, modern hotels, vibrant culture and food that is unique and delicious – all of which will lead to a very memorable holiday.
Which are the best biking tours in Rajasthan?
If you are someone who doesn’t like to be confided in a car and prefers to alternate modes of travel, then perhaps you would like to book yourself a Bike tour when visiting Rajasthan.
Here is a list of the best bike tours available in Rajasthan:
1) Mandawa-Bikaner-Gajner Bike Tour
2) Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur Bike Tour
3) Jodhpur-Jaisalmer-Barmer Bike Tour
4) Jaipur-Sariska-Bharatpur Bike Tour
5) Jaipur-Ranthambore Bike Tour
6) Udaipur-Chittorgarh-Bundi Bike Tour
7) Udaipur-Kumbhalgarh-Mount Abu Bike Tour
8) Shekhavati Bike Trip
9) Jaipur-Pushkar-Jodhpur Bike Tour
10) Jaipur-Kota-Bundi Bike Tour
What to buy in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a paradise for those looking for souvenirs. Some of the most special things you buy from here include:
- Authentic gemstones and jewellery from Jaipur
- Special Lehariya sarees
- Colourful Bandhani dupattas
- Meenakari work items
- Embroidered bed sheets
- Jaipuri handcrafted handbags
- The famous Blue pottery
- Rajasthani snacks and desserts.
Is Rajasthan safe?
Yes, Rajasthan is a completely safe state to visit with your friends and family to enjoy a memorable vacation. You can also travel solo through the state, and as long as you are careful, your journey is likely to go smoothly.
All the roads are safe and well maintained with proper traffic rules. All the tourist spots are properly protected and the safety of all visitors is a priority for the establishment. It is recommended that you pre-book your Rajasthan Trip packages to ensure complete safety.
Which are the famous luxury train tour experiences in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is the epitome of luxury in India and the best way to experience the luxury and beauty of the opulent state is by booking one the few Luxury tours available. These tours are world renowned and are a one of a kind experience available only in Rajasthan. Some of these trains have been operational since the colonial era, hence you can also get a feel for British Royalty alongside Indian Royalty.
The four best luxury train experiences in Rajasthan are:
1) Palace on wheels
2) Maharaja’s Express
3) Royal Rajasthan on wheels
4) The Indian Maharaj
Which are the best areas for a shopping tour in Rajasthan?
A trip to India is incomplete without one or many shopping sprees and instead of heading to markets places in different cities it's best to book a shopping tour that will cover all the best market places for clothing, hand crafts, local goods and souvenirs.
Here is a list of the 4 best shopping tours in Rajasthan.
1) Vibrant Bazaar Experience, Jodhpur
2) Jaipur City tour
3) Tour of the blue city in Rajasthan
4) Walking Tours of Bustling Bazaar of Old Jodhpur