Dubai Tour Package
|Best Of Abu Dhabi||4 Days|
|Dubai Package with Abu Dhabi City Tour||5 Days|
|Glimpse of Dubai||3 Days|
|Exotic Dubai Honeymoon Package with Desert Camping||5 Days|
|Mumbai to Dubai Cruise Package||4 Days|
|Dubai Retreat with Abu Dhabi||6 Days|
Dubai tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Dubai packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Dubai trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Bringing you the best of your Dubai trip, Thrillophilia has an enthralling range of Dubai tour packages. Whether you opt for Dubai family trip packages, Dubai tour packages for couples, or Dubai group packages, we cater to add an extra flavor to your Dubai travel packages with our impeccable services and exciting discounts and offers. Our Dubai Tour Packages from India yearn for your larger-than-life experience, including not just a mere there and back trip but also exciting and thrilling activities to do in Dubai. Experience the luxury Dubai tour packages to avail yourself the opportunity of staying at the lavish hotels or on the contrary, our pocket-friendly Cheap Dubai tour packages to save the money for the extra fun.
Enrich your holidays in Dubai with your beloved, with Thrillophilia providing theme-based Dubai Honeymoon Tour packages and feel free to customize them as it suits your taste. With multiple fun-filled activities, Thrillophilia assists you in dicing the thrill with a Dubai holiday trip with Desert Safari and dune bashing. To ease things down with tranquility and peace you can opt for the Tour of Dubai with Palm Atlantis Stay or the Romantic escape to Dubai with Dinner Cruise or Desert Camping with your partner, living the moments of your life.
Home to spectacular architectural and technological wonders of whooping proportions, Dubai outshines all the other places on the face of the earth with its contrasting beauty. Thrillophilia aligns an amazing array of Dubai tour packages making your trip to the city of superlatives doozy as never. Travelers’ abode - Dubai is a spot-on place for all the unique experiences one has in the bucket list. We cater to add the tinge of expertise and a dice of thrill to your Dubai stay making it a comfortable and once-in-a-lifetime experience. Housing wonders like the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Ski Dubai, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and the Dubai Creek, Dubai has emerged out to be one of the most important, beautiful, innovative and adventurous cities of the world.
An embodiment of the thought “Go Big or Go Home”, Dubai has never known how to keep itself lagging behind when it comes to dazzling the world’s population with experiences curated here that are otherwise unheard of in the rest of the world. Get acquainted with the local essence of this city with our Dubai local tour packages or on the contrary, opt for the Dubai city tour packages if you wish to get the whiff of the fast and dazzling city life. Thrillophilia helps you schedule your Dubai trip without missing any major attractions with its well-designed Dubai tour packages bringing to you all the best things that this place has to offer.
Speaking of that, why is Dubai called the city of superlatives? Home to the tallest building in the world, the giant Burj Khalifa, Dubai has always done something by going the extra mile and achieve it all. To add more, the supertall skyscraper - the Palm, built on reclaimed land from the sea near the Jumeirah Coast of Dubai is a giant palm tree structure that not just defies the normal beliefs but attracts a lot of awe from the people coming to visit Dubai. A city above the clouds, this is an ideal destination to spend an exotic vacation with your soulmate availing our Dubai Honeymoon packages.
Not just the sky-scraping buildings, Dubai is also famous for providing some of the most unique and adventurous experiences, ones that you can cherish for a lifetime. Dubai has been able to create ways for itself in places where no one could even imagine to venture. Be it land, mountains, sand dunes, skies or even the waters around, Dubai has conquered it all. One of the most famous adventure sports and often a delightful inclusion in many of the Dubai tour packages is the adrenaline-pumping experience of Desert Safari. The thrill of riding a 4x4 vehicle and bashing the dunes of the desert nearby Dubai is going to be forever instilled in your mind. The delicious BBQ dinner and sleep overnight in the camps pitched in the middle of the desert makes it even an astounding post-experience.
And speaking of desert, how would you like to glide on the fine sands and surf down the dunes at a heart-racing speed? Yet another favorite of tourists arriving in Dubai every year to get the best out of your Dubai trip! Sandboarding is a famous adventure sport that takes place in the deserts of Dubai and is something that attracts a lot of people here, especially in the months of winter.
Dubai also takes care of visitors who wish to get away from all the heat. With the introduction of Ski Dubai, the city of superlatives reached a new level of making the impossible possible. Ski Dubai, built in the middle of a desert is the experience of snow under a roof in the dizzyingly high temperatures here. Complete with an 85-meter mountain possessing 5 slopes, a 400-meter run, and a 3000 square meter snow play area, all in one of the biggest malls in the world, Mall of the Emirates. Spread in an area of 22,500 square meters, Ski Dubai is the experience of snow in the middle of a heat-blazing desert.
To add up to the list, another great achievement of this city is that of mastering the art of challenging the limits that the sky has to offer as well. You can enjoy skydiving over the Palm and come speeding down from a height of over 8000 ft towards the ground underneath to add more to your Dubai Trip. And as you come down, you will get an eye-feasting, never-seen-before view at the amazing skyline of Dubai and the man-made island structure of The Palm.
And talking of conquering the skies, Dubai is also the home of the world’s tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa. The neck-craning giant is, in turn, home to the world’s highest observation deck. It is said that if you stand at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa and then take a quick elevator to the observation deck, you can watch the sunset twice in the same day. And that is probably the reason why the observation deck is one of the most famous places to visit in Dubai. You get some of the most amazing views of the Dubai skyline.
And right next to Burj Khalifa are two amazing experiences. The first one is the Dubai Fountain, being one of the most amazing spectacles of Dubai, this place attracts a large number of people at the evening fountain shows, but more than that, the place is famous for the Zipline that goes over the lake, even when the show is in full swing. Combining two of the most amazing experiences that the Dubai Fountain offers is going to prove to be an unforgettable moment of your Dubai trip.
The second amazing thing that lies near the Burj Khalifa is the biggest mall in the world, The Dubai Mall. The place is not just famous for being of such humongous proportions but is also famous for being the home to one of the most unique experiences that you can expect to find in Dubai- the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Holding the record of being the world’s largest suspended aquarium, the Dubai Aquarium is a must-visit place in Dubai & must be included in your Dubai group packages. Housing the world’s biggest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks, the place also offers some of the most scenic views of animals like Piranhas, Sea Otters, large Catfishes and a large colony of Humboldt Penguins.
And if you think that the experience in Dubai Mall is only limited to seeing other creatures of nature going by their normal life, then you are wrong. Another example of why Dubai is one of the places that offer everything for people who come here in search of experience. The Dubai Mall has a one-of-a-kind indoor scuba diving experience. Diving with the sharks housed in the 10-million liter capacity tank, you will have an experience that will not only be a memorable one for yourself but will also be a matter of envy in the people looking at you from outside the tank.
No, the adventure for these Dubai holiday packages does not just end here. The IMG Worlds of adventure is another gem in the crown of Dubai. Holding the title of being the world’s largest indoor amusement park, the IMG is filled with multiple characters from the fictional universes of Marvel and various other comic and cartoon strips from all around the world, making it a favourite hangout for children, as well as, adults who have grown up reading and enjoying them. Also, a part of the park is the uber-fast roller coasters and theatres for those who love the movie adaptations of these works.
And you can book all this, and many other unforgettable experiences of the golden city, that is Dubai, right here. Take a look at these amazing Dubai packages, created, offered and curated for the adventurer, wanderer and the lover of travel in you. Choose the ones of multiple days if you wish to explore the place more closely, or go for the day tours of Dubai if you wish to enjoy all that this place has to offer, one experience of a lifetime. Book your trip with us and you would always find reasons to come back right here.
Dubai Tour Packages From Delhi, Dubai Tour Packages From Bangalore, Dubai Tour Packages From Mumbai, Dubai Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Dubai Tour Packages From Pune, Dubai Tour Packages From Kolkata, Dubai Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Dubai Tour Packages From Chennai.
Indian citizens planning a trip to Dubai can obtain a visa through airlines, travel agencies, or online portals. The Dubai visa is issued to the Indians with a validity upto 60 days and the visa stay may vary to 14, 30 and 60 days. The costs vary based on the type and duration of the visa, typically ranging from INR 2000 to 14,600. The processing time is relatively quick, with visas often granted within 24 to 72 hours, and expedited services are available for those in an emergency. It's important to note that visas are generally valid for 60 days from the date of issue, with shorter validity for specific types like 96-hour and 48-hour visas.
Additionally, Indians require a valid Indian passport, with at least six months' validity and two blank pages, is mandatory. Required documents include a completed visa application, passport-sized photos, and a copy of the signed Dubai visa.
1. Peak Season: Dubai is a year-round destination as it offers diverse experiences in each season. The peak season is from November to April and boasts comfortable temperatures, making it ideal for outdoor activities. This period aligns with numerous events, festivals, and vibrant nightlife. Explore iconic landmarks like the Burj Khalifa and indulge in desert safaris.
2. Shoulder Season: The shoulder seasons, transitioning between peak and waning, provide a balance of favourable weather and fewer crowds. Experience cultural events and take advantage of moderate weather for outdoor adventures. Dubai's diverse offerings ensure an unforgettable experience regardless of the time of year.
3. Waning Season: The waning season, from May to September is an excellent time for exploring Dubai’s indoor attractions and water-based activities. You can enjoy shopping festivals and visit indoor attractions like the Dubai Mall and Dubai Aquarium.
By Air: The best way to reach Dubai from India is by taking a direct flight. Several cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai offer direct flights to Dubai International Airport. These flights take approximately 4 hours to reach. Airlines that offer these flights include Emirates, IndiGo, Air India, Etihad Airways, SpiceJet, and Vistara.
1. Direct Flights:
2. Layover Flights:
1. Burj Khalifa: One of the star attractions of any Dubai Tour is Burj Khalifa, the 830 m tall building which has been acclaimed as the tallest building in the world. Zoom up to the 124th or 125th floor of this building by the world’s fastest elevator to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Dubai. Reach the 148th floor to view the city from the highest observation deck in the world. Have a meal at The Lounge, Burj Khalifa, which is spread across the 152,153 & 154th floor and is the tallest lounge on planet earth.
Click Here to Book Now: Burj Khalifa Tickets
2. Burj Al Arab: Do not forget to add Burj Al Arab in Dubai trip packages, meaning Tower of the Arabs, is a luxurious hotel in Dubai that is known to be the fourth tallest hotel in the world. Located on a manmade island off Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab is also reportedly the world's only 7-star hotel. Visit this hotel to take a look at the epitome of luxury reflected in its fleet of white Rolls Royce cars, a 180m tall atrium, dancing fountains, and touches of gold leaf everywhere. You can book an amazing dinner experience at Burj Al Arab Dubai or else a scrumptous breakfast experience at Burj Al Arab Dubai.
3. Ferrari World: Take a trip to the world’s only Ferrari-themed amusement park, an incredible supercar emporium that is also the largest indoor theme park in the world. Covering 900,000 square feet, the park is shaped like a massive three-pointed star when viewed from the sky, representing a 215-foot version of Ferrari’s yellow prancing horse logo on the curved red roof. Live up to your dream of driving this dream car and experience the thrill of being behind the wheels on your Dubai tour.
4. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: A must include in all Dubai Tour Package is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Dubai Aquarium is an aquarium that is home to thousands of marine animals whom you can spot in the massive 10 million liter aquarium. Go through different aquatic environments, including rainforests, in the Underwater Zoo and enjoy watching UAE’s nocturnal creatures and visiting touch ponds by booking Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets. Learn more about the creatures and also feed the giant trevally fish on a guided tour.
5. Dubai Marina: Take a relaxing stroll at Dubai Marina, the affluent neighborhood, popularly known as “New Dubai” which is a conceptualized man-made canal city with a waterfront along the Persian Gulf shoreline. Enjoy visiting the place brimming with luxurious hotels, shopping, and entertainment options. Strolling on the walkway, while feeling delighted in the beautiful views of the marine complex with its plazas and arcades and getting an opportunity to catch some sunshine. Opt for a speedboat tour of the entire marina or go for an enjoyable Dinner cruise at night with your Dubai trip packages.
6. Dubai Creek: Your Dubai Tour must include a visit to the famous Dubai Creek, which is an integral part of Dubai’s Heritage. Today the Dubai Creek Harbour, located at the cornerstone of the creek, is an iconic waterfront where you will get a glimpse of a still-developing smart city. Few star attractions of the creek which you may visit include Dubai Square and the Dubai Creek Tower. Do not forget to spend some time relishing the captivating view of the creek, especially during sunset.
7. Jumeirah Mosque: Jumeirah Mosque is one of the most famous mosques in the city and is also one of the prime historical as well as cultural places in Dubai. The snow-white colored Islamic style mosque with its intricate designs will surely mesmerize you as you embark on a 75 minute guided tour of the place. Take a look at the interior with its detailed work and also the exterior, where you will find that the mosque is adorned with two minarets with intricate stonework, it should be part of your Dubai packages.
8. Jumeirah Beach: One of the most popular and most visited public beaches in Dubai is Jumeirah Beach. Spend a morning on the white sandy beach that stretches along the coastal area of the city. Feel relaxed while enjoying the stunning view of the beach and indulge in the entertainment provided by the beach such as shopping zones, picnic, and barbeque areas. Kids will love playing in the playground of the park adjoining the beach.
9. Dubai Miracle Garden: Take a stroll together in the World’s most extensive garden with a burst of colors all over with Dubai packages. Spend some time in the floral wonderland amongst lush greenery and flowers with vibrant hues at Dubai Miracle Garden. Delight in looking at the marigolds, petunias, and geraniums blooming all over the place in quirky layouts and heart-shaped massages. Do not miss out on visiting the butterfly garden to spot 15000 free-flying butterflies.
10. Dubai Dolphinarium: A must include in your Dubai Tour Package is the Dubai Dolphinarium, located in the Creek Park of Dubai. Spread over 54,000 sq. ft., the place will delight you when you watch fur seals, bottlenose dolphins, along with 20 exotic species of parrots. Get some unusual experiences at the Dubai Dolphinarium Show such as a dolphin and seal show, Creek park exotic bird Show, interactive performance by fur seals and six dolphins, swimming with dolphins, and Trainer for a Day.
11. Ski Dubai: This extraordinary indoor ski resort offers a snowy escape, with slopes of varying difficulties, and encounters with penguins. Whether you're a skiing enthusiast or just seeking a chilly adventure, book our Dubai trip packages, and have an exhilarating experience in Ski Dubai.
12. Dubai Fountain: Witness a spectacular view of the largest choreographed fountain show in the world with 6600 lights playing with the water dancing to the rhythm of Arabia, Classical and world music by artists such as Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson or Andrea Bocelli. Set in the Burj Khalifa Lake, the Dubai Fountain show of 5 minutes will surely enchant you. You can also get closer to the fountain by walking on the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk or going for the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride to enjoy the show from traditional Abra boats on Burj Lake.
13. Dubai Frame: Dubai’s newest landmark Dubai Frame must be on your list of places to visit while on a Dubai Tour if you crave to learn more about the city’s past, present, and future. Take an hour-long tour of the place and get a unique view of old and new Dubai from a 150-meter-high sky glass bridge that connects two towers. Go to the center of the bridge to enjoy a 360-degree view of the city.
14. Dubai Mall: Shopaholics must not miss out on visiting the famous Dubai Mall known for providing shopping extravaganzas to its visitors. The Dubai Mall is one of the world's largest shopping malls where you will not only enjoy shopping options but will also be able to indulge in an array of entertainment options including multiplex, ice skating rink, and gaming zones.
15. Dubai Garden Glow: Enter the world of imagination at Dubai Garden Glow, the world’s most uniquely themed park, situated in the vast stretch of a well-designed colossal garden. Embark on a night tour to enjoy its various attractions including glowing animals, a replica of Burj Khalifa, and many more. Visit its various areas such as a magic park, art park, ice park, and dinosaur park with Dubai trip packages.
16. Mall of the Emirates: Another shopping destination that shopaholics will not like to miss is the Mall of the Emirates, known to be the flagship luxury destination. Shopping in this mall, you will be delighted to find the flagship stores for some of the world’s biggest fashion brands. Apart from shopping, you will also revel in dining and entertainment experiences.
17. Museum of the Future- With our Dubai trip packages, discover the extraordinary at the Museum of the Future. This architectural masterpiece showcases innovative exhibits, interactive displays and futuristic technologies that explore the possibilities of tomorrow.
18. AYA Universe- On your Dubai tour, gear up for an innovative and entertaining journey with AYA Universe. Immerse yourself in simulated observatories filled with stars, wander through projected gardens of blooming light, and navigate rivers of light and sound using cutting-edge technology.
19. Dubai Safari Park: Discover the home of more than 3000 happy animals from all over the world at the Dubai Safari Park. Spread across a 119-hectare site, this sanctum lets you explore five major attractions including the Asian Village, the African Village, the Adventure Valley, and the Explorer Village. The Dubai Safari Park tour offers a great experience for animal lovers and children. You can enjoy different sites like the Safari Journey, free-roam areas, and educational projects. This wildlife park shelters 84 mammal species and 115 bird varieties from Hippos to Flamingos and Lions to Giraffes you have to meet these lovely creations.
1. Skydiving: Your Dubai packages should surely include Enjoy your Dubai getaway by taking a giant leap through the sky during a skydiving experience in Dubai. Feel an adrenaline rush as you dive through the sky while appreciating the captivating view of the Dubai skyline. If you are not keen on skydiving yourself but want to watch your friend and family member indulge in this experience, you can spend some time at the Skydive Cafe.
2. Desert Safari: One of the must-include activities of a Dubai Tour is a Desert Safari. Traverse the golden dunes in a 4x4, experience heart-pounding rides amidst the vast desert landscape. Engage in sandboarding and camel rides, and witness a mesmerising sunset. Stay in a traditional Bedouin camp, and indulge in the cultural performances and delectable feasts.
Book Now: Dubai Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
3. Cruising: Dubai Marina is well known for its dhow cruises and your Dubai Tour Package must include one. Embark on a dinner dhow cruise in Dubai and enjoy the view of the city glittering in the night lights from the water. Enjoy live music shows and other entertainments while sightseeing and feasting on a lavish dinner.
4. Enjoy Lake Ride at Dubai Fountain- Cruise on the serene lake as the fountain comes alive with a synchronised water-dance along with light and music. Witness the magic as it unfolds, creating a mesmerising experience that beautifully captures the essence of Dubai's vibrant and dynamic ambiance.
5. Boating: Your Dubai Tour Package should surely include a boating tour where you will be able to admire the beautiful city from the water. You can book your boating tour or can book water ferries for private touring and be captivated by the beauties of Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah etc. from the water. You can also take a high-velocity speedboat and head out of the shimmering marina for a time span.
6. Dune Bashing: Feel excited as you embark on a thrilling adventure of a dune drive onboard a comfortable 4WD vehicle with your Dubai holiday packages. Go across the famous red sands for 6 to 7 hours and experience the real delight of being in the desert. The red dunes, standing 30 feet high make dune bashing a thrilling experience. Capture the best shot of the view of the sun setting in the desert and delight in the panoramic views of the desert landscapes by booking dune bashing in Dubai.
7. Quad Biking: Boost your Dubai desert adventure experience by booking Quad biking a must thing to include in Dubai trip packages. Be instructed by a professional instructor to ensure your safety and start your experience of bashing through the sand dunes on a quad bike. Explore the spectacular view of the desert as you ride through the sandy and rugged landscape of the Arabian desert.
8. Helicopter Ride:Experience a helicopter ride to get a bird’s eye view of the Dubai skyline. Marvel is taking a look at various iconic destinations of the scenic and modern city of Dubai such as The Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame and others. You can either opt for the ride from Helidubai or Atlantis the Palm Hotel in Dubai and be on an exhilarating journey.
9. Seaplane Flight: Get a look at the scenic Dubai city from a height of about 1500 ft as you embark on a seaplane ride during your Dubai Tour. Choose either the 20 min long Snapshot Tour or the 45 mins long Signature Tour, meet your pilot and take off from the sea to ascend to the height. Enjoy spotting various landmarks from the sky such as Dubai Creek, Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah.
10. Parasailing: A must-try experience with your Dubai Tour Package is Parasailing. Parasailing is done with a special parachute attached to a boat. The parachute floats in the sky and soars high as the boat gains speed giving a panoramic view of Dubai city.
11. Scuba diving: Scuba diving is one of the most sought after activities that you can indulge with Dubai travel packages. The coast of Dubai is truly a paradise for water sport lovers as you will get to enjoy sessions with barracudas, angelfish, killifish, and many others. Scuba diving is surely one of the best escapes from the city to spend some time in a tranquil environment.
12. Jet Skiing: Feel the adrenaline surge as you zip across the azure waves, framed by the city's iconic skyline. With the sun overhead and the wind in your hair, experience the thrill of high-speed manoeuvres offering stunning views. Book your convenient Dubai trip packages and enjoy this exhilarating activity.
13. Wakeboarding: Feel an adrenaline rush as you go on a wakeboarding activity. Wakeboarding is a well-known water sport where you venture on the tricky waves and get a unique and spine-chilling experience. Strap on the lifejacket and hang on tight as the wakeboard cuts through the waves, offering the thrill of a lifetime. Don't forget to add this adventure in your Dubai packages.
14. Snorkelling: Explore the magnificent underwater ruins during a snorkeling experience with your Dubai trip packages at Atlantis' Ambassador Lagoon. Swim with thousands of exotic marine creatures such as manta rays, sharks, and other colorful fishes. You can also opt to snorkel in the natural reefs of Lime Rock sites and explore shallow caves with beautiful fissures with eye-catching fishes such as clownfish, snapper, angelfish, etc. swimming just beneath the surface.
15. Zip-lining: One of the new experiences which you can try while on the Dubai Tour is to go Ziplining through XLine Dubai Marina Zipline. Feel an adrenaline rush as you go for a solo or a tandem zip lining activity by the world’s largest urban zipline. Get a bird’s eye view of the magnificent skyline of Dubai including its Dubai Marina beachfront, snazzy high rises, and the vast expanses of the city as you cruise at a speed of 80 kmph.
1. Pierchic-. Perched on stilts, it offers breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. Specialising in seafood, the restaurant serves delicious dishes in stylish platters. Perfect for a romantic evening or a special celebration, Pierchic provides a unique culinary delight in Dubai.
2. Fine Dine at STAY by Yannick Alléno- Indulge in luxurious dining at STAY by Yannick Alléno in Dubai. This fine-dining restaurant offers a culinary journey curated by renowned chef Yannick Alléno, showcasing a perfect blend of creativity and skills. STAY provides a memorable gastronomic adventure, making it a must-visit for those seeking an exceptional dining experience.
3. Amaseena- Adorned with charming decor, this restaurant provides an open-air ambiance, allowing guests to enjoy delicious Middle Eastern flavours under the starry sky. With a diverse menu featuring traditional dishes and unique delicacies, Amaseena invites you to savour the rich culinary heritage of the region.
4. Dine out at the At. atmosphere- Being one of the world's highest restaurants, it offers an exclusive experience where exquisite dishes, heart-warming ambiance, and breathtaking vistas come together. Book our Dubai tour packages and dine at At.mosphere for a truly elevated and unforgettable meal in Dubai.
1. Gyrocopter Ride- With our Dubai tour packages, soar through Dubai's sky in a thrilling gyrocopter ride. Experience the joy of flying in a small, open-cockpit aircraft that combines the excitement of a helicopter ride with the safety of an aeroplane. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city's iconic landmarks as you glide smoothly through the sky.
2. Stretch Limousine Ride- Relax in style and comfort as you explore the city's dazzling sights and landmarks in luxury with a stretch limousine ride. Whether it's a special occasion or a celebratory ride, a stretch limo ride presents to you the glitz and glamour of Dubai with elegance and sophistication.
3. Chopper Ride- Enjoy panoramic views of iconic landmarks like the Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, and The Palm Tower from a bird’s eye view while taking an exhilarating chopper ride . With the wind in your hair, experience the thrill of capturing stunning aerial views of this vibrant metropolis.
4. Full-Day Musandam Dibba Tour- Embark on a full-day Musandam Dibba Tour from Dubai for a mesmerising trip. Sail through the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf, surrounded by dramatic fjords and rugged mountains. You can snorkel in crystal-clear waters, and indulge in a delectable beachside lunch.
5. Private Yacht Ride- Cruise along the glistening waters of the Arabian Gulf and soak in the city's iconic skyline. Whether it's a romantic evening or a celebratory gathering, enjoy the luxury of a personalised yacht with your gang. With top-notch amenities a private yacht ride in Dubai offers an unforgettable journey for all.
Browse through a wide range of Dubai trip packages from different cities like: Dubai Tour Packages from Nagpur, Dubai Tour Packages From Jaipur, Dubai Tour Packages from Vadodara, Dubai Tour Packages from Kerala, Dubai Tour Packages from Goa, Dubai Tour Packages from Coimbatore, Dubai Tour Packages from Lucknow, Dubai Tour Packages From Cochin, Dubai Tour Packages from Amritsar, Dubai Tour Packages from Rajkot.