Popular Denmark Packages
Denmark Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 34000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 36000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 40000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 42000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 40000.0|
Denmark tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Denmark holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Denmark vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are planning to go on a vacation, you can take a look at the various Denmark tours on offer by Thrillophilia. Our packages are packed with exciting offers and have been designed to make your holiday a memorable one. Choose one of our exciting packages and embark on a holiday to one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. The country, with its awesome scenic beauty with alluring lakes, cascading waterfalls, and majestic dunes, has much on offer for its visitors.
All Denmark holiday packages have been designed to offer endless fun without worries about the basics such as travel etc. The extensive holiday packages will include everything from road trips to cruises, and many more to give you and your loved ones an experience that you will cherish for years to come. If you have kids travelling along, they will love visiting places like Lego House, Tivoli Park, and a whole lot of castles in Denmark.
The Denmark tour packages will include everything including accommodation, food, local travel, and transportation. You can also customize them to include your preference of accommodation, duration of the vacation, and so on to make it suitable as per your taste and requirements. Thrillophilia also has exciting sightseeing packages clubbing popular attractions. You can select one of the packages with eye-popping discounts, and enjoy your vacation in leisure. Make your holiday truly enjoyable by making the most of our package deals and returning home to daily life cherishing sweet memories.
Here are some of the best Denmark Tour Packages:
People Also Ask About Denmark Tours
Which are the famous places to see in Denmark?
1. Rabjerg Mile: If you wish to include desert experience in your Demark Tours, you must opt to explore Rabjerg Mile. Denmark’s largest migrating coastal dune Rabjerg Mile is moving between Skagen and Frederikshavn at a speed of 15 meters per year. You can opt to explore the dune on a bike, enjoying the undulations. You can also opt to take a stroll across the dunes to reach the top of the dune. Enjoy a panoramic view of the surrounding landscape, including the coast, and the North Sea, from the highest point of the dune.
- Location:Råbjerg Mile Vej, 9990 Skagen, Denmark
2. Gilleleje: Spend some time in the idyllic fishing town of Denmark, observing the daily life of the fishermen. Take a stroll around the place which has maintained the charm of the original fishing village. Enjoy witnessing the regular morning fish auction in progress at the harbor, the highlight of this place. Experience the cool sea breeze while spending some time on the beach. Visit various places of attraction in this port town, including the world-renowned monument Kierkegaard. Finish your day with a mouthwatering fish dinner at the harbor.
- Location:Gribskov Municipality
3. Maritime Museum: A visit to the Danish Maritime Museum is one of the must inclusion in Denmark Tour Packages. This amazing museum building has been fitted in the space between the new and old docks creating a doughnut-like structure making tourists feel delighted while exploring. They feel excited while walking through the underground galleries and learning about the history of Denmark’s maritime.
- Location:Ny Kronborgvej 1, 3000 Helsingør, Denmark
- Timings:11am - 5pm
- Entry Fee:Adults: 120 DKK; Children under 18 years: Free
4. Christiansborg Palace: Christiansborg Palace is an opulent palace located on the tiny island of Slotsholmen in the center of Copenhagen. Visitors feel awe-stricken while exploring the palace, visiting the Reception Rooms, Palace Chapel, Royal Stable, etc., while listening to the 800-year-old history of the place. They feel excited getting a glimpse of the ancient era in the ruins of the bishop's castle and the medieval fortress. Currently, this palace is the home of the Danish Parliament.
- Location:Prins Jørgens Gård 1, 1218 København, Denmark
- Timing:10:00 am - 17:00 pm
5. Rosenborg Castle: A visit to the 400-year-old castle Rosenborg is a must during all Denmark Tours. This beautiful castle is known for its majestic grandeur, which has been embellished with stunning surfaces and crown jewels. Visitors feel enchanted while exploring the palace rooms and admiring their architecture and artwork. The palace grounds are ideal for a pleasant stroll with colorful flowers blooming all around.
- Location:Øster Voldgade 4A, 1350 København, Denmark
- Timing:11 am to 4 pm except for Monday
- Entry Fee:Adults: DKK 120 DKK; Children under 18: Free
6. The Little Mermaid Of Copenhagen: One of the most beautiful things to see in Denmark is the famous bronze statue of The Little Mermaid Of Copenhagen, designed by eminent sculptor Edvard Eriksen. Tourists love visiting this iconic tourist attraction of Copenhagen, which has been inspired by the famous fairy tale, The Little Mermaid. They feel delighted in visiting the Mermaid’s House and also Hans Christian Andersen's house.
- Location:Langelinie, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
7. Mols Bjerge National Park: Tourists with a love for nature will include a trip to Mols Bjerge National Park in their Denmark Tours. Situated in the southern part of Djursland, the park has a rugged landscape of meadows, pastures, woodlands, and marshes. Tourists feel delighted exploring the park which is known to have been sculptured during the Ice Age. They visit the three visitor centers: Karl Laden Visitor Centre, Ovre Strandkaer, and Mols Laboratoriet to learn more about the history, wildlife, and nature of this park. The park is famous for deep dead ice holes and a variety of sand lizards.
- Location:Grenåvej 12, 8410 Rønde, Denmark
8. Rold Skov Forest: One of the largest and most beautiful forests in Denmark, Rold Skov, delights its visitors with its natural surroundings. Named after the village of Rold, this wonderful forest has much on offer for tourists. They can find an area in the forest, known as Troldeskoven, which looks magical with trees looking like trolls. This area has given Rold Skov Forest the name of a “Magical Forest” or a “Troll Forest”. There are several beautiful springs and lakes in this forest which visitors feel enchanted visiting.
- Location:9520 Skørping, Denmark
9. Frederiksborg Palace and the Museum of National History, Copenhagen: A visit to this stunning palace is a must inclusion in all Denmark Tour Packages. Built in the 17th century, the palace is now Denmark’s Museum of National History. Visitors admire the museum’s art collection illustrating the country’s history. They feel delighted while exploring the interior of the palace with its painted portraits, photographs and prints. The palace has a beautiful exterior with the Neptune Fountain along with a pair of round tours, and a beautiful relief depicting Mars and Venus. Visitors explore the various paths of the garden surrounding this Renaissance palace and admire the elegance of the place.
- Location:DK - 3400 Hillerød, Copenhagen
- Timing:November 1st - March 31st: 11am - 3pm; April 1st - October 31st:10 am - 5 pm
- Entry Fee:Adult: 75 DKK; Children between 6-15 yrs: 20 DKK; Children below 5 years: Free
10. Egeskov Castle: Egeskov Castle is a must-visit place during all Denmark Tours. This fairy-tale castle is located very near to Odense and is known to be the best-preserved moat-castle in Europe. During a trip to this place tourists feel excited looking at the 50 classic models of Vintage Cars at the Vintage Car Museum that has opened in this castle. They delight in taking a turn in the garden, which is known as “One of the 12 most fabulous gardens in the world”. The castle also offers several activities for the whole family to enjoy together.
- Address:Egeskov Gade 18, DK-5772 Kværndrup
- Timings:11 am to 6 pm
- Entry Fee:Adult: 229 DKK; Children: 139 DKK
What are the best things to do in Denmark?
1. Fun Activities at Copenhill: Copenhill is a waste-to-energy plant that has been converted to provide adventurous activities such as skiing and recreational hiking to tourists. Tourists feel thrilled to ski down the artificial slopes of the Copenhill. Those who prefer hiking can try the hiking trail that goes all the way to the roof of CopenHill. The place also has the world’s highest climbing wall of 85 meters, where certified climbers can enjoy a climb. This must-included destination of every Denmark Tour package also has its cafe and after-ski bar for tourists to chill after their adventure activity.
- Location: Vindmøllevej 6, 2300 København S
- Timing:Monday to Friday 12:00-20:00 ; Saturday 10:00-20:00; Sunday 10:00-18:00
- Entry Fee:DKK 150 per hour
2. Have fun with animals at Copenhagen Zoo: Feel thrilled to visit the oldest zoo of Europe known for being the home to around 264 species of 3000 animals. Children will feel excited while visiting the children’s zoo where they will be able to get close to animals like dwarf goats from Africa. There are several other areas in the zoo, each having its own significance. Visitors would love to visit the Tropical Zoo, for example, where tropical rain forest conditions have been mimicked and animals such as crocodiles, deer, snakes are kept. There is also a beautiful butterfly garden inside the tropical garden that enchants visitors.
- Location:Roskildevej 32, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
- Timing:Mon-Fri: 10:00 am - 4:00pm; Saturday & Sunday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Entry Fee:Children upto 3 years-Free; Children between 4-12 years - 95 DKK Adults -170 DKK
3. Camp Adventure at The Forest Tower: All Denmark Holiday Packages must include this outstanding experience at The Forest Tower. Adventurous tourists would love the walkout to the tower through the long boardwalk in which the forest. During this journey, they can enjoy camp adventure’s climbing parks and forest. Tourists will enjoy the unique sensation of viewing nature from a completely new perspective while climbing up the spiral ramp of the tower.
- Location:Skovtårnsvej 1, 4683 Rønnede
- Timing:10 am to 3 pm
- Entry Fee:Adults & Children above 15 years: 450 DKK; Children between 7-14 years: 350 DKK; CHildren between 3-6 years: 200 DKK
4. Trip to LEGO House: The Lego House in Billund is the birthplace of the famous LEGO brick. Children, as well as adults, are all drawn towards this must-included place of any Denmark Tour. They love to watch the 15 meter LEGO Tree of Life and spend some time in the nine-themed playgrounds and three outdoor squares. Those who want to get a complete LEGO experience will include an exploration of the Experience Zones, representing the classic brick's colors. While Blue zone stands for cognitive challenges, Green zone stands for role-playing, Red zone for creativity, and Yellow zone for emotions. Children feel the pleasure of getting a chance to know about the founders of LEGO and the historical journey of the toy bricks. They can also buy LEGO sets from the store.
- Address:Ole Kirk's Plads 1, 7190 Billund
- Entry Fee:Adults and children above 3 years: 213 DKK per person; Children below 3 years: Free
5. Visit Tivoli Gardens: Families with children would love to include a visit to the Tivoli Gardens, a world-renowned amusement park, in their Denmark holiday packages. This second largest amusement park in the world is the inspiration behind the world-famous Disney theme parks. Both adults and children feel excited when they ride roller coasters, roundabouts and enjoy puppet theaters. If they feel like taking a break, they can spend some time in the gardens and grab a bite at the cafes or restaurants located in the park. Those visiting at night are rewarded with illuminating firework displays in the sky. The place also has a Moorish-styled concert hall which sometimes has free rock concerts.
- Location:Vesterbrogade 3, 1630 København V, Denmark
- Timing:11:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Entry Fee:Adults and children above 8 years: 135 DKK; Children between 3-7 years: 60DKK, Children below 3 years: Free
6. Take A Viking Ship Ride: Denmark Tours are incomplete without a visit to The Viking Ship Museum in Roskilde. Tourists get an awesome insight into the Vikings era and feel enchanted looking at the five original Viking vessels from the 11th-century. They explore the boatyard to witness the boat-building tradition, and to know more about the Viking age culture. In the Viking Ship Hall, they get to watch the "Thoroughbred of the Seas" project on display. Their excitement increases as they get aboard a merchant vessel dressing like a Viking. After visiting the Tunet to view exhibits, tourists finally get to embark on an enjoyable sailing trip in a Viking ship from the Museum Harbour.
- Location:Videoder 12, 4000 Roskilde, Denmark
- Timing: 10 am to 5 pm
- Entry Fee:Children under 18: Free; Adult: 150 DKK
7. Go Oyster Safari: Tourists feel thrilled while going on an oyster trip where they are taken to the oyster bank in The Wadden Sea National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. They indulge in the fun activity of filling their buckets with oysters. Once done, they are offered to taste some oysters which they eat while listening to the fascinating tales of the Wadden Sea oysters, some of which are extinct now. Tourists are also given a lesson on how to cook oysters and mussels during this safari trip.
- Location:Slotsgade 19, 6270 Tønder
- Timing: 10 am to 4 pm
- Entry Fee:Adult: 120 DKK; Children between 4-13 years: 50DKK; Children below 4 years: Free
8. Go on A Scavenger Hunt: Tourists, who find pleasure in treasure hunts, might like to hire a car and travel to six off-beat locations to hunt for six wooden giants in an activity known as Scavenger Hunt. The Scavengers are giants, sculptured by artist Thomas Dambo using recycled woods, have been placed in the woods located in the six different locations in the suburbs of Copenhagen.
What is the best time to visit Denmark?
June, July, August, and September are the best months to go for Denmark Tours. During this time, the days are longer, and the weather is ideal for sightseeing. Cycling enthusiasts should visit in September as the weather condition this month is ideal for them to make the most of all national cycling routes.
How to reach Denmark?
1. By Air: Denmark has an international airport in Copenhagen which is connected to all major destinations in the world. There are other airports located at Billund, Esbjerg, and Aalborg which are connected to the UK and Scandinavia.
2. By Rail: Denmark is connected through rail routes to Germany and Sweden.
3. By Road: Germany and Denmark are connected by road and have buses and cars plying between them.
4. By Sea: Denmark can be reached from ports like Germany, Poland, Sweden, Norway, UK, and Iceland by sea.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Denmark?
The Danish mission takes 15 to 45 days to decide on a visa application from the date of receiving the completed visa application along with passport and biometrics.
What is the cost of a tourist visa in Denmark?
-Children upto the age of 6 years - Free
-Children between the age of 6 to 12 years - DKK 297.45
-Adult - DKK 594.89
Do Indian passports need a visa for Denmark?
Yes, an Indian passport must have a visa to enter Denmark.
How much does it cost to tour Denmark?
Denmark Holiday Packages for two people for a week would cost DKK 16,816. While an average accommodation cost for two people would be DKK 995 per day, average cost for meals per person per day would be around DKK340 and average cost of local conveyance per person per day would be DKK422.
What is the best month to see Northern Lights in Denmark?
The best time to see the Northern Lights is between April to September. During these months, the sky remains cloudless, with darker nights enabling more opportunities for witnessing this phenomenon.
How many days are enough in Denmark?
You should opt for week long Denmark Tour Packages to be able to explore the star attractions of this beautiful country.
- Day 1 & 2: The trip can start with spending 2 days at the country’s capital, Copenhagen, the bustling city with history, art and entertainment. You can visit Nyhavn, the canal district along with Tivoli Gardens during these two days.
- Day 3: Nakskov: You should spend the next day at the harbour town of Nakskov
- Day 4: Svendborg: Spend the next day at Svendborg, and visit the nearby islands linked by bridges.
- Day 5: Odense: Visit the historical houses at Odense along with other places of attraction on the fifth day.
- Days 6 & 7: Roskilde and Hillerød: Visit Roskilde, famous for its cathedrals and authentic Viking Ship Museum. Then visit Hillerød to visit the Fredensborg Palace and other places.
Can I see the northern lights in Denmark?
You can only see the Northern Lights if there is a clear sky without too many clouds as the aurora lies higher up in the sky. On cloudy and stormy days the northern lights are not visible. On the other hand, on full moon nights, the Northern Light may be too bright to watch.
Which are the famous beaches in Denmark?
1. Rageleje Beach: One of the major tourist attractions near Copenhagen is Rageleje Beach. Tourists love spending some time in a tranquil atmosphere in the shades of swaying Palm trees.
2. Palm Beach: The delightful Palm Beach stretches from Frederikshavn to the north. Tourists love spending some time on this beach with eight beach volley courts and barbeques. The beach also offers a breathtaking view of the seven islands in the North East of Frederikshavn.
3. Sondervig Beach: Sondervig Beach is known to be the best beach in Denmark because of its wide white sand beach. Families with babies or physically disabled people find it easy to use the terrain path made for baby carriages and wheelchairs.
4. Copenhagen Beach: Those who love a sea bath must include a visit to this beach in their Denmark Holiday Packages. The clear blue waves of the beach invite the tourists to take a dive and enjoy a swim.
5. Blavand Beach: The spectacular view of the azure sea with multiple hues is sure to win the heart of every tourist while visiting this beach. Children can safely go for a swim in the shallow waters of this beach.
What are the best adventure activities in Denmark?
Go for a Biking Trip: Denmark is well-known for its biking trails. Biking enthusiasts can explore off-beat places of the country at their own pace riding a bike.
Explore Møns Klint: If you love mountains and cliffs, you would like to include a trip to Møns Klint in Denmark tour packages. Explore the green woodlands, steep hills, and ponds following the walking paths or cycle your way around looking for fossils.
Hike to a Buried Lighthouse: The abandoned Rubjerg Knude lighthouse stands on the dramatic dunes and is a great place for an adventurous hike.
Sail a Viking boat: Set your sails and go sailing in a Viking boat at the Viking Ship Museum. Enjoy being a part of the crew while sailing, and go for a swim in Denmark’s fjords.
Enjoy a Horseback Riding: Enjoy a horseback ride and feel thrilled riding through the beaches, sea, and forests.
Ski Down a Man-Made Slope: Feel excited skiing down a man-made futuristic slope at CopenHill at a waste-to-energy plant. You can also go for a hiking trail to CopenHill’s roof or do wall climbing up the world’s highest climbing wall of 85 meters.